Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
frenchtoast

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Plop the cream soup on a blueberry earl grey doughnut and tell him it's part of an influencer deal. He would eat it and ask for more faster than Oliver Twist. 😇

• Like 3
  • Laugh 15

12 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Only if it was served by a hipster restaurant.

Yes, he would eat cream soup ironically. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

47 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I don’t think Jeremy would ever eat anything made with cans of cream soup. 😜

Only if it was organic, ethically sourced and cost $10 a can and was FREE

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

39 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Only if it was served by a hipster restaurant.

something like

Soup for hipsters made by hipsters 

Edited by iwantcookies
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

56 minutes ago, Zella said:

Plop the cream soup on a blueberry earl grey doughnut and tell him it's part of an influencer deal. He would eat it and ask for more faster than Oliver Twist. 😇

And become a paid sponsor. Swipe up!

• Laugh 9

27 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

something like

Soup for hipsters made by hipsters 

I was thinking more cream of sumyunguy.

• Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

Jeremy has been aging in dog years the past few years, but he really looks like he's aged two years in the past two weeks. His eyes look so tired and wrinkly. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

Jeremy has been aging in dog years the past few years, but he really looks like he's aged two years in the past two weeks. His eyes look so tired and wrinkly. 

They both have that new infant tired look to them. Maybe the baby isn’t a good sleeper.

• Like 6
  • Useful 3

14 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I was thinking more cream of sumyunguy.

Hand harvested, locally sourced, taste the freshness....

• Laugh 6

1 minute ago, humbleopinion said:

Hand harvested, locally sourced, taste the freshness....

NOT VEGAN

• Laugh 7

1 hour ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

Maybe he is worn out from studying his Hebrew for finals as he claimed!  Nahhhhh...

• Laugh 15

They wore a white T-shirt and crappy polo to promote their book? Way to look like you care, losers. I mean, given what's going on with Josh plus having a new kid, I don't give them too much grief for looking exhausted but try a little bit. I give them no grief for not having gotten haircuts, however. I haven't had a haircut since January 2020 and I won't until a good while after the immunity from my second vaccine sets in.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

And become a paid sponsor. Swipe up!

Enter JEREMYPOCKETSQUAREFOUNTAINPEN for 20% off!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 12

2 minutes ago, mynextmistake said:

Waiter: “Tonight we’re offering a lovely locally-sourced bisque made with organically preserved champignon blanc mushrooms blended with cream and a sprinkle of coarsely ground enriched salt. It’s served with classically-prepared crispy flatbread and is priced at $19.”

Jeremy: I’ll take it!

Chef: Slops can of Campbell’s cream of mushroom into a cup and tosses a few packages of Premium soda crackers on the saucer. 

And Jeremy wouldn't know the difference. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 11

6 minutes ago, mynextmistake said:

Waiter: “Tonight we’re offering a lovely locally-sourced bisque made with organically preserved champignon blanc mushrooms blended with cream and a sprinkle of coarsely ground enriched salt. It’s served with classically-prepared crispy flatbread and is priced at $19.”

Jeremy: I’ll take it!

Chef: Slops can of Campbell’s cream of mushroom into a cup and tosses a few packages of Premium soda crackers on the saucer. 

How would you describe tater tot casserole for Fancy Pants Jeremy?

• Laugh 3

24 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

They wore a white T-shirt and crappy polo to promote their book? Way to look like you care, losers. I mean, given what's going on with Josh plus having a new kid, I don't give them too much grief for looking exhausted but try a little bit. I give them no grief for not having gotten haircuts, however. I haven't had a haircut since January 2020 and I won't until a good while after the immunity from my second vaccine sets in.

It wasn't a sponsored event for their book.  All Jer and Jing did was go to their local Barnes and Noble and signed the copies already there.  There were no fans standing in line buying the book, no reading, no meet and greet, etc.  This is a cute way to get people to pop on in and buy one of those special copies.  A lot of authors are doing this now.

• Like 7
  • Useful 5

10 minutes ago, mynextmistake said:

I see you’ve eaten at Wellington’s!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 18

3 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

It wasn't a sponsored event for their book.  All Jer and Jing did was go to their local Barnes and Noble and signed the copies already there.  There were no fans standing in line buying the book, no reading, no meet and greet, etc.  This is a cute way to get people to pop on in and buy one of those special copies.  A lot of authors are doing this now.

Yes, but for as image-obsessed they are, they really ought to have dressed a bit nicer. Like, Jinger could have worn a blouse and simple earrings with nice jeans. They didn't need to dress to the 9's, but some effort would have gone a long way. We know they have nice clothes that aren't cheap.  

• Like 19

56 minutes ago, mynextmistake said:

“This evening’s special is our incomparable deconstructed potato terrine, which you might have seen featured on television. It’s made from diced and pressed shade-grown potatoes sautéed until crispy in a unique blend of vegetable oils, then combined with farm-to-table beef, champignon blanc mushrooms, locally-sourced onions, cream, and a proprietary blend of savory spices and oven-baked until golden brown. It’s served with homemade bread and a huge green salad, and we’re offering it for $39.99.”

Brilliant thank you! 

I think you wrote Sam stories for Jill. 

• Like 7

People magazine has a "source" telling them that Jinger and Jeremy are "disgusted" by the revelations about Josh. That is great to hear they're horrified but why do I think the "source" might be Jeremy himself? The book title is dropped in the article too. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 4

They're doing an Instagram live tomorrow. Who here thinks this is very bad idea?

• Like 18
  • Surprise 2

18 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

They're doing an Instagram live tomorrow. Who here thinks this is very bad idea?

*Raises hand* Yeah, I'm not sure that's the route I'd take right now. The comment section could get ugly.

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

*Raises hand* Yeah, I'm not sure that's the route I'd take right now. The comment section could get ugly.

What time is it? I will watch just to read the comments! 😂

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

23 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

It's not the choice I woulda gone with.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

3 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

What time is it? I will watch just to read the comments! 😂

Jeremy announced on his story.  Tomorrow - "Sometime mid-morning" (California time). He said "be on the lookout of us going live." They are going to read an excerpt. They also are going to make a big announcement for something happening next Tuesday.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

16 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Jeremy announced on his story.  Tomorrow - "Sometime mid-morning" (California time). He said "be on the lookout of us going live." They are going to read an excerpt. They also are going to make a big announcement for something happening next Tuesday.

Okey doke. I may or may not have my phone on by his definition of "midmorning" (I'm in his time zone).

• Like 5

That Live right now seems . . . incredibly ill-advised. Unless they just want to be bombarded with questions about Josh, and I assume they really don't. 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 10

26 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

It's not the choice I woulda gone with.

Sales must not be as brisk as anticipated. 😂

1 minute ago, Zella said:

That Live right now seems . . . incredibly ill-advised. Unless they just want to be bombarded with questions about Josh, and I assume they really don't. 

They typically ignore the comments on their lives. 

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

They typically ignore the comments on their lives. 

I'm just envisioning them silently and awkwardly scrolling past tons of comments trying to find one that they want to answer. 

• Like 7
  • Laugh 4

I was just wondering if they could turn off the comments? I have no clue how Lives operate.

• Useful 5

2 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I was just wondering if they could turn off the comments? I have no clue how Lives operate.

True. When I was forced to participate in Facebook Lives for work, the person in charge was finding questions in the comments as a basis for interaction, so that is where my mind always goes. But you're right that they could turn off questions and do a prepared whatever--or I assume so. That has much less disaster potential, for sure, but I also feel like whatever announcement they are going to make is going to be drowned out by Josh being Josh. 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I didn't think you could turn off the comments but apparently you can according to google. Thats a bummer. No one wants to just hear them read and excerpt and talk AT us. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

52 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I didn't think you could turn off the comments but apparently you can according to google. Thats a bummer. No one wants to just hear them read and excerpt and talk AT us. 

That's all they ever do on their lives. They never interact with the hoi polloi. 🙄

• Like 7

If Jing and Jer turn off their comments isn't it basically a video they can't edit? When I think of "live" on SM, I think of interactive, not a potential blooper reel.

• Like 14

The guy on the first picture looks like Volderjosh. Coincidence? 😂  

• Like 2
  • Laugh 9

14 hours ago, mynextmistake said:

Thanks! I did, yes. I love writing and get basically no chance to do it at my day job (RN) so it’s fun to do these little vignettes sometimes.

Those were awesome! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, SMama said:

The guy on the first picture looks like Volderjosh. Coincidence? 😂  

The guy in the last picture looks like stupid Jeremy!  Lol

• Like 2
  • Laugh 13

Whoever wrote

Does Jeremy wear socks that say right and left was right! You get a FREE meal at the most pretentious restaurant in California 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 6
  • Laugh 4

Are they competing with Derick's graduation today?

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Are they competing with Derick's graduation today?

If so, they just need to take a seat, maybe eat some expensive-ass ice cream.

• Like 10
  • Laugh 6

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

The guy in the last picture looks like stupid Jeremy!  Lol

That’s his regular look

See you all in the prayer closet with Haagen Daaz and Taco Bell 🤣

• Laugh 8

I can’t stop thinking that I bet Jinger wishes she had listened to her heart and said goodbye to goofy, underachieving Jeremy!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Like 11

OK, so what do we all think this announcement is going to be? 🤔They've already announced the book...

• Like 2

I think god has revealed to Jeremy that he's going into a new season of life that doesn't include finishing school. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 16

My guess is they are not going to announce anything of substance. This really seems like a desperate "can we change the conversation?" move. 

I could be wrong! I also wondered if they even realized the timing of this announcement coincided with Derick's graduation. I doubt whatever they are announcing is as noteworthy. 

• Like 12

Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Do not forget, that you are free to "Reply" to the post you are referring and state "Taking my reply to small talk." Please take off topic posts to the Small Talk thread.