Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

Did Jinger have an eating disorder? It seems Michelle's self-proclaimed eating disorder was short lived and was fixed by "JB holding her accountable". Many adolescents and adults go through diet phases or fitness/health phases, but don't have eating disorders. I'm thinking Jinger's tease of that chapter was meant to imply she had an eating disorder and maybe she actually does, but I have doubts.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Did Jinger have an eating disorder? It seems Michelle's self-proclaimed eating disorder was short lived and was fixed by "JB holding her accountable". Many adolescents and adults go through diet phases or fitness/health phases, but don't have eating disorders. I'm thinking Jinger's tease of that chapter was meant to imply she had an eating disorder and maybe she actually does, but I have doubts.

I'd love to see the actual documentation on her own admission of this disorder.  I can't ever remember seeing it coming directly FROM Jinger, but maybe she did say she had an eating disorder.  I don't know much about her pre-Jeremy habits.

Of course, simple speculation that she had or has one is as likely.  And about as cruel as shaming her for having one.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Maybe just “disordered eating habits” instead of a real clinical diagnosis. 🙂

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Maybe just “disordered eating habits” instead of a real clinical diagnosis. 🙂

I can see that.  Jill used to take her plate and eat in the bathroom, Joe literally licked his plate clean in front of the camera, Smuggar blew up once he was unshackled from JB and M and could eat whatever and whenever he wanted.  Jinger picking up some disordered eating habits is par for the course.

• Love 16
58 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Yeah, I'll bet it has to do with the Duggar's "lean" times when they didn't have a lot of food and the kids had to savor whatever they got.   Now married to "foodie" Jeremy, it must ber a big switch.

No, Jinger was super skinny during the run of 19 Kids (or Counting On, don't recall how long ago it was). But it was noted all over the internet that she was stick thin. I think she was also in her fake bake phase then as well. Maybe around age 18/19?

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

There's a German Shepherd on YouTube who can make coffee using the Keurig. Slapping some meat between bread doesn't require extraordinary skill, Jeremy. 

I’ve seen that along with a dog, maybe the same one, opening the refrigerator, getting a drink out, bringing it to the person, and doing the recycling. 😁

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BigBingerBro said:

What is it?  Tomato, Lettuce, Turkey and Bacon on Wheat Bread?

Jinger makes a sandwich!  Yay!

Wait, what? You can actually put things between slices of bread? With, like, actual mayonnaise, or something to keep it moist? Why has no-one ever told me this? I need recipes!! How do I concoct these delicacies for myself???

• LOL 21

I’m looking forward to the kidnapping story arc. And when Jeremy’s former teammate comes to town with a dark secret... and is found dead clutching Jeremy’s fountain pen. What ungodly person framed Jeremy??

Dark Secrets,  premiering tonight on lifetime movie network! 

After that, the story arc where Jingle reverts to Jinger’s old dark perm.... and start screwing random men, all while being a blonde during the day with Jer.  That’s right, multiple personalities. And they all love Jesus! 

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 11
3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Um, then why was Lissy nicknamed Prop?  

Hush, they figured out how to create mystique and they’re going to milk it for all it’s worth!  It’s been keeping Jana afloat for decades.

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

Hush, they figured out how to create mystique and they’re going to milk it for all it’s worth!  It’s been keeping Jana afloat for decades.

Pity they can't put that genie back in the bottle. They're only hiding Evy because she has a birthmark. If they really wanted privacy for their kids, they'd get the hell off teevee. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Pity they can't put that genie back in the bottle. They're only hiding Evy because she has a birthmark. If they really wanted privacy for their kids, they'd get the hell off teevee. 

I know Evy had that reddish mark on her forehead, but to me it was barely noticeable. Is that something that gets worse with age? 

• Useful 3
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I know Evy had that reddish mark on her forehead, but to me it was barely noticeable. Is that something that gets worse with age? 

No, those actually disappear by the time the child is about 2. And Evy's was pretty faint, so I imagine it will be gone before then.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Not even then. See Dillard, Jill.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Bill has never claimed that she wanted privacy for her kids. Herself? Maybe. But she's addicted to the rush of her leghumpers' tonguebaths.

The point I was making was that even being off TV, they will all still want attention of a sort.

Jill is also addicted to the free stuff. Oh, I mean happy mail.

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Jill and Derick have sexy games, Jinger and Jeremy have Spicy Uno. 

Do the cards have bad words on them? Are they spicy Dorito flavored? What?

• LOL 8