Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The padlock like thing hanging on the door handle is a keycode lock?

I must not be able to see the whole picture because I can't see anything hanging on the door handle! 

Maybe selling the house is the only way the owner can get them out of it without running afoul of MacArthur! "Sorry. John -- gotta sell! Wish they could stay longer!"

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 4

Perhaps they locked themselves out one too many times, and have it to avoid a locksmith or the owner being called. Or the owner was sick of it and installed it.  Who knows with these two. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Without a Crystal Ball is trying to claim that the church owns the home and that Jeremy graduates next month. 

Wrong and wrong. 

Well, she's definitely wrong about who owns the home. 

But who knows? Maybe he will graduate next month. Maybe MacArthur figures Jer won't bother learning anything anyway so it'll save them money if they just hand him his free degree now instead of wasting their energy trying to teach him for a year or two more! 😁

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 16
33 minutes ago, truebluesmoky said:

I think they’ve decided not to show the kids’ faces because that’s what they’ve seen real celebrities in LA doing. They don’t actually care about the kids’ privacy or safety. It just makes Jeremy feel more like famous person. But they’re going to have to show the girls on the show if they want to continue to be “the stars of TLC’s hit show Counting On.” There is no interest in them that isn’t mainly interest in their offspring.

that is the duggar brand after all - all the children and now grandchildren.

Jer and Jingle keep trying for their own brand, but without the loyal duggar tv fan base that mostly just wants pics of the kids, they have nothing to offer.

no one really cares about jer's shoes, coffee, where he eats, or their fake cooking

• Love 22

And proof that Duggars read this site- Jinger is reading James which someone here on another thread said they don't read because it contains that certain passage that Duggars don't like. Coincidence? Things that make you go hmmm. (Kidding sorta)

(James 2:14-26)

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

And proof that Duggars read this site- Jinger is reading James which someone here on another thread said they don't read because it contains that certain passage that Duggars don't like. Coincidence? Things that make you go hmmm. (Kidding sorta)

(James 2:14-26)

I was one of those posters.  I won't hold my breath waiting for Jinger and Jeremy to go feed the hungry, clothe the naked, etc.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 15
15 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I was one of those posters.  I won't hold my breath waiting for Jinger and Jeremy to go feed the hungry, clothe the naked, etc.  

I won't hold my breath either. just noticing the little coincidence. I don't think either they or their church has any charitable intentions, it's all about themselves.

• Love 13

but will she say a certain image gothard and her parents had for her?? the image a tv show had for her?? why dd she feel a need to be skinny??

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10

Do we think that Jing and Jere read all the comments they get on their posts?  I think Jere does because he apparently has nothing better to do - but the comments are usually split pretty 50/50 on people calling them posers, and their devoted fans slapping down the snarkers.  I wonder if it puzzles Jeremy when he doesn't get the fawning comments on his devastating good looks every time his mug appears on an IG post or story.

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

Do we think that Jing and Jere read all the comments they get on their posts?  I think Jere does because he apparently has nothing better to do - but the comments are usually split pretty 50/50 on people calling them posers, and their devoted fans slapping down the snarkers.  I wonder if it puzzles Jeremy when he doesn't get the fawning comments on his devastating good looks every time his mug appears on an IG post or story.

There are people who have thousands of comments on posts that don’t respond at all. Then there are some who occasionally engage, and others who are all in. Then there’s Jeremy, and Jinger. Having 26 comments for example, with no replies given, even when there are questions where it would be prudent to answer, nothing.

They suck at social media.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Do we think that Jing and Jere read all the comments they get on their posts? 

I am sure they do and probably discuss every one of them.  I'll bet Jeremy finds them all quite funny but somehow is able to restrain himself from replying. Trying to emulate a super-star who just can't be bothered to engage because he's too busy being cool. I've always though that what they post is often feeding the negative comments, like not showing the kid's faces, etc.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
53 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

I am sure they do and probably discuss every one of them.  I'll bet Jeremy finds them all quite funny but somehow is able to restrain himself from replying. Trying to emulate a super-star who just can't be bothered to engage because he's too busy being cool. I've always though that what they post is often feeding the negative comments, like not showing the kid's faces, etc.  

I agree, and I think keeping the kids' faces hidden is all part of their media strategy rather than a sudden concern for safety and privacy. I think Jeremy gets off on fans' begging to see them and sniping at each other in the comments. It's also become trendy for minor celebs to make a big deal about posting yet not showing the faces of their offspring. I predict they'll backtrack once they lose followers. The Vuolos are only semi-interesting as a unit. Nobody cares about Jeremy's latest pair of sweatshop sneakers or his fancy hamburgers.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

There are people who have thousands of comments on posts that don’t respond at all. Then there are some who occasionally engage, and others who are all in. Then there’s Jeremy, and Jinger. Having 26 comments for example, with no replies given, even when there are questions where it would be prudent to answer, nothing.

They suck at social media.

They suck, period.  I don’t find them even semi-interesting.  The ONLY reason why I followed them on SM in the first place was because I love babies and toddlers.  I couldn’t care less if I ever see J or J again.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

Comments are being deleted on Jinger’s IG account.  I was in the middle of reading some of the unfavorable comments and all of a sudden they disappeared.  I refreshed the page and rechecked and they are nowhere to be found.  

• Useful 5
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

They read them. They only get like 25 comments. 

• Useful 4

So they've had marriage trouble, Jingle has/had some kind of eating disorder, what next? Lissy gets cancer, the house burns down, Jer's patter baldness accelerates? Any popular tragedy to sell a book.

• LOL 12

hahaha and Jinger looks at it and says "who is that on the cover with you Babe?"

Also Jing ,who is a great cook/loves cooking, using a knife from a knife block to open a delivery box? I don't claim to be a great cook or love cooking and I would never use my knives to cut a box open.

• Love 12
46 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

And a reply to it, ouch!

C93A25B7-2070-429F-B14E-6B004D951E91.jpeg

Not much of a burn when they don't even proofread their own illiterate snark. 

"Was that some you learned after marriage?" And where's the comma after the word "read"?

Idiot. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Jingle has/had some kind of eating disorder

She learned that little trick from her mom. Michelle trotted out the claim that she had suffered from bulimia when the TLC spotlight was turning away from her and towards her pretty young daughters and she had to come up with something to yank the focus back onto herself.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, JoanArc said:

So they've had marriage trouble, Jingle has/had some kind of eating disorder, what next? Lissy gets cancer, the house burns down, Jer's patter baldness accelerates? Any popular tragedy to sell a book.

I’m looking forward to the kidnapping story arc. And when Jeremy’s former teammate comes to town with a dark secret... and is found dead clutching Jeremy’s fountain pen. What ungodly person framed Jeremy??

• LOL 19
1 minute ago, rue721 said:

So Jinger had an eating disorder and the new "hobby" that the PR crowd wants her to sell is cooking/baking?

Seems a little cruel to me, but... 🤐

Just cookies. Mismatched cookies. 

I have no clue what genius thought of that. 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

I’m looking forward to the kidnapping story arc. And when Jeremy’s former teammate comes to town with a dark secret... and is found dead clutching Jeremy’s fountain pen. What ungodly person framed Jeremy??

One clue is a bloodstained pocket square. 😂

• LOL 8
52 minutes ago, rue721 said:

So Jinger had an eating disorder and the new "hobby" that the PR crowd wants her to sell is cooking/baking?

Seems a little cruel to me, but... 🤐

A lot of eating disordered people have obsessions with food/baking. They just don’t eat the food (or don’t keep it down).

• Useful 4
  • Love 3