Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
frenchtoast

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Interesting Jana and Jinger seem to blocking out a stroller in the pic. you can see the wheel by Jana's leg and a cup with a straw by Jing's shoulder. most likely in the cup holder on the stroller's handle

I see the wheel of the stroller. I think maybe the cup and straw is actually a backpack on a woman in the background? Stroller handles are usually a little lower than that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, QuinnInND said:

Why isn't Jana wearing a mask? Ugh these people. And still no pics of the baby. Very odd. 

Arkansas actually has a higher rate, per capita, of covid-19 cases and deaths than California.  Jana absolutely should be protecting Jinger by masking, and physical distancing. I just don't understand the lack of pandemic concern with these people!

And Jinger coming from an area with the LA variant should definitely be protecting the others by physically distancing herself.

Edited by louannems
  • Like 11
  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I see the wheel of the stroller. I think maybe the cup and straw is actually a backpack on a woman in the background? Stroller handles are usually a little lower than that.

yes I think you are right, white backpack thin strap.

It is interesting that Jer/Jing are not posting pictures of the girls but have also seemed to have gained agency over what the other duggars share as well. No picture posted by Aunt Jana who just loves pictures with all the babies. No pics from Jessa, with Ivy and Felicity, no cousin pics from Joy or Josiah. Interesting...

  • Like 4
  • Useful 6
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

yes I think you are right, white backpack thin strap.

It is interesting that Jer/Jing are not posting pictures of the girls but have also seemed to have gained agency over what the other duggars share as well. No picture posted by Aunt Jana who just loves pictures with all the babies. No pics from Jessa, with Ivy and Felicity, no cousin pics from Joy or Josiah. Interesting...

Even "Law" Bates doesn't seem to be holding his wedding-photo obligatory infant. 😁

 

 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

my other question on this pic. besides hiding the stroller. Why is Jing not wearing a Hope & Stead hat they are trying to shill to their fans?

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

my other question on this pic. besides hiding the stroller. Why is Jing not wearing a Hope & Stead hat they are trying to shill to their fans?

I've noticed Jinger never wears any of her merch, just like the Bates girls never wear any of their flimsy boutique dresses. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I've noticed Jinger never wears any of her merch, just like the Bates girls never wear any of their flimsy boutique dresses. 

to be fair Jing is limited to the options of 1 of 4 hats or a candle....🤣

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 22

Share this post


Link to post

And just because things don't work out, doesn't mean you did them wrong, either.

What is the point that Jeremy and THE Merrily Duncan are trying to make?

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

Posted on January 13, they’re still on a “very short break”.

6740E7B5-2FAD-4445-93C1-5C84F84241C6.jpeg

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Posted on January 13, they’re still on a “very short break”.

Is TLC shooting footage again? 

Priorities, ya know.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I would be surprised if they come back from that “break.” They thought it would be easy to be successful influencers and aren’t willing to put in the work and hustle to be good at it. I wonder if they have been dropped by their agency yet. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

When does their book come out? Are they doing that thing where they lay low(ish) a bit, then come out strong, to raise the interest in their product? Some celebs do that before a movie, album or book.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

When does their book come out? Are they doing that thing where they lay low(ish) a bit, then come out strong, to raise the interest in their product? Some celebs do that before a movie, album or book.

The book comes out the first Tuesday in May.

  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

Another short break?  Didn't they just announce another one not too long ago?  Oh no, what will all the many Hope We Hold fans do without regular installments of the insipid podcast? 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Quote

And just because things don't work out, doesn't mean you did them wrong, either.

picard.jpg?w=736

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/28/2021 at 4:20 PM, crazy8s said:

to be fair Jing is limited to the options of 1 of 4 hats or a candle....🤣

If the candle turned into a vibrator they might actually make $. Basically conceal sex toys in regular household objects... You are welcome.

  • Laugh 18

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

574054F1-77BD-4072-836B-AB021D1F5CC1.jpeg

Is Jer sitting home Googling quotes to Tweet?

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post

Somebody got a quote of the day app.

RFP, you keep Joni Mitchell out of your mouth. Forever.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if Jer has gotten some pushback from the seminary powers that be about his social media content. Maybe they aren't all into his feeble attempt to set up an online store, or his preening with his shoes and clothes. Especially if he's not doing well in any of his coursework. Because, I've always had trouble believing he was working hard all the time at his seminary studies, and just happened to take a few minutes every day to post yet another charming shot of his food, coffee, wife, child, clothes, pens, books . . . 

Maybe I'm wrong and he's the superstah of seminary studies. But it wouldn't surprise me if he's not cutting it.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Like 13
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

The vague-booking is rather suspect, but i'm more inclined to think he's just trying to get attention and the rumor mill flowing just for clicks and rag sheet articles.  

Were there any photos of him in TX for the Claratin wedding?  I wonder if Jinger and EvyJo went by themselves and Jerm and Prop stayed in CA?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Hey, Jere?  Instead of making us all sit for hours, gazing out the window and pondering your latest deep-thought, why don't you post a picture of yourself changing a diaper?  I'd still loathe your punchable face but at least your stock would go up temporarily, until your next fountain-pen post.

That would really shock me. Jeremy could, after all, have unmet needs if he and Jinger were apart (anyone can make him a sandwich . . .). I may be wrong, but I think that it's a huge part of their preening self-righteousness that married couples are never apart.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jeeves said:

I wonder if Jer has gotten some pushback from the seminary powers that be about his social media content. Maybe they aren't all into his feeble attempt to set up an online store, or his preening with his shoes and clothes. Especially if he's not doing well in any of his coursework. Because, I've always had trouble believing he was working hard all the time at his seminary studies, and just happened to take a few minutes every day to post yet another charming shot of his food, coffee, wife, child, clothes, pens, books . . . 

Maybe I'm wrong and he's the superstah of seminary studies. But it wouldn't surprise me if he's not cutting it.

I also have gotten "So, I got a memo. . . ." vibes from his latest posts. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone follow, did JinJer loose followers since they don't post pictures of kids?

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Is Jer sitting home Googling quotes to Tweet?

They are on “break”, after all. More time to google quotes while he takes time off from manning the candle/hat shop and posting photos of his expensive possessions. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Snow Fairy said:

Does anyone follow, did JinJer loose followers since they don't post pictures of kids?

Per this website, it seems like interest has certainly lessened in Jeremy since Evy was born, though it seems the amount of followers he's lost in the past month or so is negligible.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/jeremy_vuolo

Jinger doesn't seem to have quite as much of an issue, though it does seem like she's attracted less attention in the past couple of months. But she's always been more popular than him. That's gotta hurt the pocket square-polished ego.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/jingervuolo

Edited by Zella
  • Like 2
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Interesting in the comments one was from Suitreview

'suitreview -Dat Havana Peak lapel!'

SUITREVIEW
We source SUITSUPPLY past collections!
Discounted NEW and Gently USED items available.
Visit our WEBSITE to see the latest available stock! www.suitreview.net

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

If the candle turned into a vibrator they might actually make $. Basically conceal sex toys in regular household objects... You are welcome.

Works with jewelry, why not sex toys.

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

OBUdRDrMGGZJk23cBc3Mg0juxYYEVtWToJ82FUT7

This makes it sound like dead people are divorced.

 You know heaven Jeremy is going to go back to being a soccer playing pussy hound, assuming you have some that sweet heaven wine. 

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

So he can spell Spurgeon but screwed up “Yours.” In the title of the book he’s “giving” away.

Putz.

P.S. I imagine Jessa would like to have a word with RFP...

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/4/2021 at 1:36 AM, DangerousMinds said:

574054F1-77BD-4072-836B-AB021D1F5CC1.jpeg

I googled the quote without attributation and google attributed it to Marcus Aurelius.

  • Useful 4
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

No pictures of them at the Spivey wedding?

Jinger was seen at Magnolia with Jana, that's the only hint that she may have been at the wedding

 

It looks like they are eating their way across LA again

892gz599z4l61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by BigBingerBro
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, BigBingerBro said:

Jinger was seen at Magnolia with Jana, that's the only hint that she may have been at the wedding

 

It looks like they are eating their way across LA again

892gz599z4l61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I initially thought a strange dog was in the vehicle with them. How spectacularly unappetizing! 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

Ym4cBmvp5y3zUHQtst_2NVTnKfpChsvET46IpuID

What’s with the stupid hats? And why aren’t they wearing their own store’s stupid hats?

Begrudgingly, points for wearing masks. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Oldernowiser said:

Begrudgingly, points for wearing masks. 

Jeremy needs to pull his up higher.  If that makes you feel better and can deduct a point from him.  🙂  

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Jeremy needs to pull his up higher.  If that makes you feel better and can deduct a point from him.  🙂  

Thank you! I do feel better!

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Oh that's right, Jinger was in Waco. I guess I am reflecting on that no one from the Duggars (other than Jill, who isn't on the show) posted a congratulations to Justin and Claire (that I know of). Maybe they're waiting until the wedding episode airs?

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

Oh that's right, Jinger was in Waco. I guess I am reflecting on that no one from the Duggars (other than Jill, who isn't on the show) posted a congratulations to Justin and Claire (that I know of). Maybe they're waiting until the wedding episode airs?

Most of the Duggars did send their congratulations, each of them using the same picture.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Do not forget, that you are free to "Reply" to the post you are referring and state "Taking my reply to small talk." Please take off topic posts to the Small Talk thread. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size