Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

C Vuolo is actually cute... of course I can’t see his teeth. Hopefully he has some lol

Given that his lower lip seems to look quite a bit like Jerm's in this photo, I suspect he also has those rather long, rabbity teeth pushing the lip out. I'd like to think he was cuter than Jer, but neither are my cup of tea.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

https://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/co-director-charles-vuolo-attends-film-threats-award-this-news-photo/1204352545

Charles has a pretty good smile, at least. He may be just as much of a pompous jerk as his brother but he doesn't smile like one, so I'll give him some points for that. 

(of course, neither do Jer's sister or his mom or even his father, with whom I probably disagree about every single concept on the planet, as far as I've seen -- they all seem fairly low key, to me.....I wonder if Jer was the cherished, pampered baby so long that it went to his head?....)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Pose for play girl? Why did you do that to my brainnn???? Yuck and no thanks.

I vote he will join Jill Rodrigues to sell Plexus!

I just threw up a little 🤮 thinking that Germy will do anything to get on HBO.

Edited by Rabbittron
Cat stepped on enter.
  • LOL 3
28 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Holy shit, Charles is older than RFP? In that photo RFP looks almost old enough be his father.

Yeah, his brother's 35. 

(his sister's 36 -- she looks younger than Jer, too)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Maybe it's true that you're as old as your thinking.

And Jer has opted to share the thinking of an 81-year-old. 

(meanwhile, the Duggarling boys have bought in heavily to the thinking of an 86-year-old.....Maybe there's something to this theory....) 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Maybe it's true that you're as old as your thinking.

And Jer has opted to share the thinking of an 81-year-old. 

(meanwhile, the Duggarling boys have bought in heavily to the thinking of an 86-year-old.....Maybe there's something to this theory....) 

All of the not drinking ages them faster 😉

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Jeeves said:

I can totes see Jer falling for a lush young thang who idolizes him. And "yielding to temptation" - heh.

But I don't see him wanting to leave Jinger to marry another woman unless said new woman brings more to the table than a hot young bod. She'd need to bring some powerful connections and/or money which would let him step up in the world from his then-current situation. 

Of course, if Jer plays around on Jinger and gets caught, then it might not matter so much what he would prefer. Hmm. I wonder what Jinger would do - ignore it, insist that they reconcile, take a stand against divorce under any circumstances? Or at some point be willing to cut him loose? Do they have a "covenant marriage"?

This is just what the first Mr Lookeyloo did to me.  She brought more to the table since she had a big family and lots of connections.  We were newbies in town and he needed more.  She and I could have been mistaken for sisters.  She was only 6 years younger than me.  But, connections...

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Jeeves said:

I can totes see Jer falling for a lush young thang who idolizes him. And "yielding to temptation" - heh.

But I don't see him wanting to leave Jinger to marry another woman unless said new woman brings more to the table than a hot young bod. She'd need to bring some powerful connections and/or money which would let him step up in the world from his then-current situation. 

Of course, if Jer plays around on Jinger and gets caught, then it might not matter so much what he would prefer. Hmm. I wonder what Jinger would do - ignore it, insist that they reconcile, take a stand against divorce under any circumstances? Or at some point be willing to cut him loose? Do they have a "covenant marriage"?

Yeah, I think you're right that that might be the only thing likely to tempt him to make such a big and risky move......

And I think more good news may be that many/most? people who have connections/power/money to offer are unlikely, even if they're cute young things, to offer them to a guy who doesn't have a fair amount of those things himself.

I don't think he's good-looking, charismatic, hip, funny, smart, forcible of personality, or sparkly enough for his purely personal characteristics to attract as a partner a hot young babe who also has position and money. So unless he can really move up to a higher echelon on his own, I'd bet that finding a higher-echelon younger woman to lift him higher isn't very likely. 

But maybe I underestimate the poor taste and low self-esteem and expectations of some higher-echelon hot babes. Or the availability of desperate elderly higher-echelon former babes Jer might be willing to embrace with his eyes shut to get the non-sexy goodies they have to offer.

Still, he just doesn't strike me as being competitive with any of the men I know who have a real shot at getting attractive, rich, socially elevated women to marry them or even run off with them in a semi-serious way. And, hell, he's only 33. He definitely doesn't have the natural charms that most upwardly bound 33-year-olds have. And he seems to be losing what he does have at a fast clip and not gaining anything "distinguished" or any of those other older-guy complimentary adjectives. Even his father could probably outclass him in that department. And he doesn't have the money or power that can counteract all those limitations. And doesn't seem likely to get them anytime soon. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I don't think he's good-looking, charismatic, hip, funny, smart, forcible of personality, or sparkly enough for his purely personal characteristics to attract as a partner a hot young babe who also has position and money.

Yeah, but RFP thinks he is, so...

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

Yeah, but RFP thinks he is, so...

I remain skeptical that his ill-founded self belief will fool many women who have position, money, and sex appeal! 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

This is just what the first Mr Lookeyloo did to me.  She brought more to the table since she had a big family and lots of connections.  We were newbies in town and he needed more.  She and I could have been mistaken for sisters.  She was only 6 years younger than me.  But, connections...

Well, wasn’t he the prize moron...what an asshole. Glad you’re away from him!

• Love 9

for people who want to be influencers, damn they don't have a clue how to do it. frame your pic or crop it or something. The pics of Jer seem always perfectly posed, cropped and filtered. the pics of Jinger, the one who brings all the followers are almost always poorly done and make her look bad in various ways

• Love 16
18 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

She still looks super tired to me...

Years back, I had severe anemia due to fibroids. Jinger has that same ghostly, washed out look I did before I was able to get treatment. I don't know if she has PPD or new mom tiredness or what, but she does not look well. 

• Love 12

So it isn’t on 4/16? Maybe it’s for the shower and now the Magnolia visit makes sense. I wonder how Jinger will manage two kids on the plane. Felicity is two and must pay for a seat. 

• Love 6

Dragging an exhausted Jinger, a pissy Felicity and a fractious newborn on a plane in a pandemic. I can only imagine the joy of their fellow passengers.

Why can’t RFP stay home with the children for a couple of days while Jinger gets a break and goes to the wedding? Oh, right, because Jeremy.

3 minutes ago, SMama said:

Felicity is two and must pay for a seat. 

They’ll lie about her age? Just guessing.

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Dragging an exhausted Jinger, a pissy Felicity and a fractious newborn on a plane in a pandemic. I can only imagine the joy of their fellow passengers.

Why can’t RFP stay home with the children for a couple of days while Jinger gets a break and goes to the wedding? Oh, right, because Jeremy.

We traveled about twice a year with our micro preemie therefore very petite daughter. I was in shock at how aggressive the gate agents were demanding a ticket. I learned very quickly to hold out our three tickets to show she had a seat.

Funny thing is we always bought her a seat before she was two years old. It just worked better for everyone given the length of the flights. LAX to Puerto Rico was rough. 

OTOH we are not the breakout stars of a TLC show.

• Love 16
17 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

because filming... TLC and JB would mandate Jer be there and Jer wouldn't miss an opportunity to be on TV

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

because filming... TLC and JB would mandate Jer be there and Jer wouldn't miss an opportunity to be on TV

Aren’t these the same two who sourced that article about how poorly TLC was treating them and incredibly in demand they were elsewhere?

And as if anyone would notice their absence. They’d probably get more air time FaceTiming in to yammer platitudes at the happy couple anyway.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Yeah, airlines are onto that trick.   They'll have to buy her a seat.  Even if she were under 2, you can't have two lap babies in one row because of the oxygen masks; only some rows have an additional mask but no rows have 2 extras. 

• Useful 15
On 2/26/2021 at 5:27 AM, Quof said:

Yeah, airlines are onto that trick.   They'll have to buy her a seat.  Even if she were under 2, you can't have two lap babies in one row because of the oxygen masks; only some rows have an additional mask but no rows have 2 extras. 

Its funny, many moons ago we booked a trip a few months before one of my kids turned two. It was to Bermuda so we were required to have passports or birth certificates with us. In the mean time my kid turned two, but none of us even thought about the trip in relationship to her age. We changed planes on the way there and on the way home. It wasn't until we were boarding the last flight that anyone noticed. The flight attendant at the gate looked at me and said she needs a ticket. I'm like, we've been on three planes, its late, we booked the tickets before she was two. We were lucky, she said, okay enjoy your flight. Phew.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, P2C2E said:

Jinger: omg babe that's so great! Now you're a real christian!

Nah. Now Jeremy would definitely say that...or think it. At this point, I suspect Jinger is more silently thinking, “Who gives a shit? I haven’t slept in three months, you selfish ass. But hey, it’s all about you.”

• LOL 13
  • Love 4

That is such an unflattering picture of Jeremy. If I look at it long enough (well, as long as I can bear to look at it), I imagine taking one of those Sharpies and drawing a line where Jeremy's hairline should be, and then I realize it has really receded quite a bit.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
32 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

That is such an unflattering picture of Jeremy. If I look at it long enough (well, as long as I can bear to look at it), I imagine taking one of those Sharpies and drawing a line where Jeremy's hairline should be, and then I realize it has really receded quite a bit.

Do we have a pool on when the two sides of his bald temples will meet at the top of his head? I’m guessing in about eight months.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

I'm thinking whoever said J & J may have stopped posting pics of the kids because that American Idol couple don't, was right. But it'll be very interesting if the kids are shown on the show (if there is still a show) or not. Not that that would surprise me if the kids are front and center on the show because J & J aren't that bright.

Then I had a second thought, what if the breakout stars, somehow got their hoity-toity asses kicked off the show. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

lhkog7k9a2k61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Where do I get a permanent one of these gauzy, soft focus, rosy pink Instagram filters to wear in real life? When I look at that it feels like either she is three drinks down or I am...and possibly both.

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • LOL 21

Interesting Jana and Jinger seem to blocking out a stroller in the pic. you can see the wheel by Jana's leg and a cup with a straw by Jing's shoulder. most likely in the cup holder on the stroller's handle