Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

So no Valentines day pictures of the little ones.  Something is amiss!!!!!

seriously even my "non famous" grands had SM valentines day pics. girls in matching big and little sis outfits and boys in dino valentine day shirts.

everything valentines and girls is so easy for Jer and Jing to post and be relatable. the Best Big Sis and Best Little Sister stuff is available everywhere.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, louannems said:

I don't even know what they call Evangeline Jo.  Is it Eevie?  So there's an Ivy, an Evie and an Eevie?

No. There's an ivy and two Evvy's. In the episode where they introduced the baby to Felicity, she called her Evvy (pronounced the same way as Joy's Evvy) Jo.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, beckie said:

No. There's an ivy and two Evvy's. In the episode where they introduced the baby to Felicity, she called her Evvy (pronounced the same way as Joy's Evvy) Jo.

Jeremy and Jinger probably wouldn't see a problem with that, since I don't think their life plan includes their kids spending much time with their Duggar cousins.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
On 2/14/2021 at 10:03 PM, DangerousMinds said:

336537B6-E51E-47CC-9A52-0CB09E42581C.thumb.jpeg.99c73dd169c7abd6515102d543e335f6.jpeg

Okay, so I know nothing about Pearl Jam, despite having actually lived in Seattle during the 90s, so I looked them up. I’m going to say RFP has never bothered to do the same, as the band was very active in the liberal political movement, especially pro-choice and environmental causes.

Going out on a limb here and predicting none of that is exactly MacArthur-approved doctrine...

• Love 11
38 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

If that’s what I think it is, that weight set costs about $600. Where is the money coming from???

So their rent free house includes a gym?  Years ago, Jinger said they would be living there for six months.  I wonder if MacAurther grifted them the house.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
53 minutes ago, louannems said:

So their rent free house includes a gym?  Years ago, Jinger said they would be living there for six months.  I wonder if MacAurther grifted them the house.

I think they said that to appear less like the grifting losers they really are. 

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think they said that to appear less like the grifting losers they really are. 

Sounds about right. Although somehow I think that, like some of Jingle's sibs, they're not just grifting losers but grifting losers full of hope that they'll soon be highly successful well-off-as-heck people. 

I don't know where any of them get that hope. 

But I've always suspected that the "hope Jer holds" -- as per his podcast and e-commerce handles -- has at least as much to do with his expectations of worldly success as it does with his faith that he'll be eternally blessed in the realms of the saved. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 16
13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I was expecting something like this. 🤣

image.png.1661344ea73806a908ff140d49aba262.png

Actually, that could have been a winning and charming social media post from a newly minted father of two, relatable even.

Oh, I see the problem.  Jeremy wants to position himself as aspirational, not relatable.    He's definitely all in on that first syllable. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

Felicity dear,  next time put super glue on the sticker ! Imagine his horror his perfect handsome face covered in super glue!

I know I’m horrible but that would be funny. 

I wonder if Jeremy sees himself as attractive as young George Clooney. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

George Clooney's ass maybe... 

Don't do that to Clooney's ass!

1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jeremy put that sticker on his face himself and then attributed it to Felicity for the “cute” value. 

That would be such a Jeremy thing to do. 🙄

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Is it just me or does it look like he's wearing a rug?  His hair looks fakey, fakey, fake to me.

It does look weird and fake, but I don't think it's a rug. It looks like he's growing it longer, using some kind of new super-volumizer and teasing it upwards to cover the bald spot. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes the hair plug route, but I think that's still a few years away.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Fundies must be creaming their pants now that they are being "persecuted" for something. They're thrilled to be breaking the law in the name of JESUS and being imprisoned for it. The martyr complex that is such an innate part of religion is a dream come true for Jeremy and MacArthur etc.

• Love 13
Just now, 3 is enough said:

Alberta is the Bible Belt of Canada.  It’s a much smaller proportion of the population, but they have a fair number of fundamentalists and FLDS.

Same with Bountiful, B.C.  Check out Winston Blackmore and James Oler. I wonder if that lifestyle appeases Jeremy.

• Useful 3

Meanwhile, back in the U.S., 

"In light of our ongoing litigation and recent threats from the County of Los Angeles and the State of California, we have decided that the most prudent course of action at this time is to postpone the Shepherds' Conference. We will be deposing the key health officers and county officials and requiring them to answer for their oppressive actions under oath, and requesting all documents and information supporting their arbitrary attempts to restrict our religious liberty as a church. Our church leadership remains firmly committed to the truth that Christ is the head of the Church, and we will not yield to government's infringement upon the biblical command to worship and gather together. We intend to steadfastly defend this truth and obtain appropriate constitutional and legal protections and further relief from the Court." https://www.shepherdsconference.org/

MacArthur has postponed his March conference for 3,000 male shepherds and isn't taking the delay well. However, apparently, he isn't willing to go to jail to protest his "persecution" as his friend in Canada has. 

Good job, Canada. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21

I learned about kumquats from the 90s Dudley Do-Right movie when I was, like, 10, Jeremy. 🙄 And I even managed that in Arkansas. 

I strongly suspect that maybe Jeremy has just now encountered a kumquat for the first time. LOL That or he's trying to shame Jinger for not, which is not cool. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 11