Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

gnaBMGdGcFRmUi4iFYc6B2zD3d9pLCitrhdgdowp

Not to defend a Duggar or Duggar-adjacent is any way, shape , or form, but......

my son graduated from Syracuse......Syracuse grads are passionate about their ORANGE!!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, drafan said:

Not to defend a Duggar or Duggar-adjacent is any way, shape , or form, but......

my son graduated from Syracuse......Syracuse grads are passionate about their ORANGE!!!!

Jeremy only did a year at Syracuse to satisfy the academic side of his soccer scholarship. It's not his alma mater. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

I always feel like I'm defending Jeremy and I don't even like him. At all. But why can't he golf? My husband is a golfer and he's golfed throughout our entire marriage. One of my kids was born in April and although I can't remember, I'm sure my husband didn't wait a year before he golfed again. 

I also did things without my kids and husband when the kids were young. Granted, nursing tied me to my kids more during the early months, but we all still lived the adult part of our lives.

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

I don’t think it’s that Jeremy can’t go golfing it’s just we always see him somewhere having fun with other people while we all know Jinger is at home with a baby and a toddler. Does Jinger get a break too? 

Wouldn't that be on Jinger?  She would be the one making the plans and posting the pics.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Wouldn't that be on Jinger?  She would be the one making the plans and posting the pics.

Maybe it's her way of letting us see what the fool is up to!  I don't know.  🃏

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, sheshark said:

And keep 6 feet away.  No wonder it’s still spreading.

Well a study in the UK said 3 meters, which  is 9 feet(ish.) Another study said germs could travel maybe 20 feet. These rules are arbitrary and speculative. Six feet is not magic. . No one is going to golf wearing a mask.

• Useful 1
27 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

Jeremy lives in LA, which has been particularly hard hit.  It is in his best interest and that of his family and friends, that he maintain separation from others and/or wear a mask. 

I believe that is mostly in Hispanic areas where the household sizes are quite large and multi-generational.

1 hour ago, BigBingerBro said:

iy36e135trf61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

99tv2ooparf61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Discipleship? Is that even a word?  Looks like they're in a men's store clothes shopping and golf tips? Alright then. And for the love of God, someone get Jeremy some black dress shoes. For a guy who thinks of himself as a fashion plate, he's got a lot to learn. 

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Discipleship? Is that even a word? 

Definitely.  It's a huge thing in the evangelical/conservative Christian world and vocabulary.  There are book series devoted to discipleship and Sunday School classes on it every week.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
27 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Not a single person in that seminary photo is wearing a mask and the virus is not picky about ethnicity. 

You're absolutely right and I believe LA has a high population, maybe near 50%, of Hispanics, so a higher rate of covid makes sense.  

I don't always read celebrity news, but I do read the headlines before I scroll past. Covid seems to be hitting them left and right as well.

Covid is an equal opportunity virus. It attacks those who can't always protect themselves, and those who won't.

Jeremy's church and other churches got a half win from the Supreme Court. They can remain open, but only at 25%. I'm unsure about mask wearing though.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13

Mask wearing, no singing or chanting, distancing, and hand sanitizing remain as I currently understand the restrictions.  It's kind of moot since California is back on the color coded system anyway.  

Oops.  Purple tier would be outdoor only church.  So this puts religious gatherings in Red tier which is 25%, but with the above restrictions.  Churches wanted to be treated like liquor stores which they don't resemble rather than movie theaters which they do. 

Edited by Absolom
Checked tier pdf.
  • Useful 6
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, QuinnInND said:

Discipleship? Is that even a word?  Looks like they're in a men's store clothes shopping and golf tips? Alright then. And for the love of God, someone get Jeremy some black dress shoes. For a guy who thinks of himself as a fashion plate, he's got a lot to learn. 

Those horrible shoes stand out like a neon light!

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Absolom said:

Definitely.  It's a huge thing in the evangelical/conservative Christian world and vocabulary.  There are book series devoted to discipleship and Sunday School classes on it every week.  

a real word - though in my experience not a word usually used about giving golf tips.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, emma675 said:

My dad does. One of his golfing buddies exposed the whole group to Covid this summer and they and their families all had to get tested. Now they all wear masks and they aren't even in an area with crazy high rates, like Jeremy is. He's selfishly taking risks bringing it home to Jinger and the kids.

A friend's uncle went golfing with his son and  friends on a visit he made to the town in which his son lived.  He felt ill on the drive home --about a 6 hour drive---and had to stop at an ER about an hour from his home because he was so ill.  He ended up dying from COVID about a week later. As far as I know none of the other golfers got COVID, but the story got the attention of several golfers that  I know. 

6 hours ago, LilJen said:

“Orange” you glad you aren’t married to this twit?

I don't understand his post.  Just looks like a fountain pen.  What is the significance of orange?  He is such a pretentious twit.   Does he think he can influence people to give up cheap or even expensive ball point pens for more messy fountain pens?   Will he shill them?   and blotters?

• Love 13

The other thing about Jeremy is doesn't seem to be much help when he is home. 

I wear my mask when I'm outdoors if other people are around. You can still catch the virus outdoors if other people are around.   Jeremy should wear a mask to play golf since there are other people on the course, especially in LA.  

• Love 22

Moderator Announcement-

Please remember the #1 Rule here at Primetimer is Be Civil.

Lively discussion and disagreement is fine, criticizing other poster for their opinions is not. A good rule of thumb is that “I” statements, “I think, I saw etc” are fine, your post centered on the opinions of another poster is not. The thread is to discuss Jinger and Jeremy- not hound on each other. Please take off topic discussions to Small Talk.

This is not a warning just a reminder of the rules.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Absolom said:

Thank you! Learned something new. I figured Jeremy was making up words to sound smart.  With him I never know. Pretentious ass he is. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I think possibly Jeremy is wanting his followers to know he has the same air jordans Jay-z has or those are retro version Jordans called Js. either way, it is classic pretentious Jeremy

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 4
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think he loves those sneakers more than he loves Jinger. 

He loves ALL his treasures. 

Matthew 6:21, KJV: "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

His SM displays what he treasures for the world to see. 

This is a guy who aspires to the ministry. IMO his view of that job is that he will stand up and preach at people, and then go home to caress his fine leather shoes and tend to his fine wardrobe. Not so much that he would ever do f*ck all to help struggling members of the congregation, unless they are in a position to take him golfing or something.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 20

https://www.instagram.com/jeremy_vuolo/?hl=en

This video is why Jeremy will never succeed as a preacher. He has absolutely nothing of substance to say, so he stretches a thirty-second talking point into a ten-minute slog, buffered by nine and a half minutes of word salad. Getting to know God by reading the Word? Come on, RFP, that's Christianity 101. Any rube who's attended church once in their life could've came up with that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

I will say this. They have their big TV right out in the open, instead of hiding it or pretending they watch everything on a laptop. 

Well, it's not their house so I guess they don't have much choice!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7