Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

They did travel to China. That being said, a picture of the entire family next to the Great Wall would have been better.

image.thumb.png.79455b0a9e14b8d3fc44bbbc00db6396.png

I see sex pest next to orange Jinger. And oh my so many receding hairlines haha.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Is the ask-me-a-question a new feature on IG? Sierra, Tori Roloff, Carlin Bates and now Jinger have all done it, in a matter of days.

My understanding is that by asking a question, or asking your followers to ask you a question, you're likely to get more comments and somehow that translates into making you a certifiable certified influencer or something like that.  For example, when one of the J-moms asks, "do your kids like taking baths?"  "Do your kids like the beach?"  "Do your kids fall asleep in their clothes on top of a pile of dirty laundry?" it's a way to get responses from leghumpers and that equals....I don't know, credibility or something.

48 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I see sex pest next to orange Jinger. And oh my so many receding hairlines haha.

Is that Josiah clutching Josie?  How old is he there, like 13?  Those receding hairline genes are STRONG.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Is the ask-me-a-question a new feature on IG? Sierra, Tori Roloff, Carlin Bates and now Jinger have all done it, in a matter of days.

Nah, question stickers were introduced in July 2018 so they've been around for a while.

And to add to @laurakaye said, they can indeed be used to increase engagement.

Edited by Pinke
  • Useful 3
Just now, Pinke said:

It was suddenly trendy in December for celebs to use the question box to engage with their followers. I noticed it on a ton of accounts--some were fun and interesting (Billie Lourd <Carrie Fisher's daughter> was cute and also had some good restaurant recommendations in different cities) and others were boring (Dorit Kemsley of Real Housewives of BH tried to turn it into money-making venture by constantly mentioning a travel site she's connected to). As usual, Jinger is behind the times and trends. 

• Useful 2

It was a criminal waste of money, flying this bunch of yahoos (who are interested in nothing beyond their own little bubble and are self-righteously proud of their own ignorance) all the way to the Great Wall. I'm sure they were too busy strutting around and showing off to give it more than a passing glance.

• Love 22
27 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Is that similar to not knowing your ass from a hole in the ground? 

Or is that a different affliction? 😉

Both apply to JinJer 😊  Jer tries to impart his vast(!) knowledge to her, but she doesn't get it.  Actually, neither does he!

Read the room, J & J.  You look ridiculous.

• Love 6

The worst part of the Asia trip episodes was that one of the crew members that went along was very pregnant and wound up going into labor in China, so they used that as a storyline for like half of it.  I gotta say it was a bit more interesting than watching the Duggars make fools of themselves abroad, but I would have liked to see more of China than a bit of the Great Wall and inside a hospital maternity ward.

• Useful 4

I didn't think they were too obnoxious in the video, other than saying the food in Japan was different from the Japanese food they've had in the states.  Hmmmmm.....I wonder which is more authentic?  Duh.

Honestly, I would have had a similar reaction to Jim Bob, Michelle and the kiddos who weren't that enthusiastic.  Especially when the big-ass fish was brought out.  Yuck!  But, I'm not an adventurous eater.  At all.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Probably why she didn’t post that picture then when she mentioned China, there’s Josh in the centre and she’s next to him, although she could have cut him out.

4 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

It was a criminal waste of money, flying this bunch of yahoos (who are interested in nothing beyond their own little bubble and are self-righteously proud of their own ignorance) all the way to the Great Wall. I'm sure they were too busy strutting around and showing off to give it more than a passing glance.

Why did they even go to China & Japan? Was there some gothard thing going on? Seems so weird that they’d go there, unless TLC was like well pay for you guys to go away but it has to be somewhere in Asia. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

Probably why she didn’t post that picture then when she mentioned China, there’s Josh in the centre and she’s next to him, although she could have cut him out.

Why did they even go to China & Japan? Was there some gothard thing going on? Seems so weird that they’d go there, unless TLC was like well pay for you guys to go away but it has to be somewhere in Asia. 

It was a "surprise" for Meech after she came home with the makeover that Boob hated. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

They were probably looking for a McDonald’s 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, awaken said:

Something is so wrong about Duggar girls bring dressed and made up like geisha. Do they not know what they are? (Rhetorical question, lol !)

I was wondering how they got Jim Boob's permission but that makes sense it's his total ignorance of Japanese culture... He doesn't have a clue what Geisha girls do.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, CouchTater said:

I didn't think they were too obnoxious in the video, other than saying the food in Japan was different from the Japanese food they've had in the states.  Hmmmmm.....I wonder which is more authentic?  Duh.

Honestly, I would have had a similar reaction to Jim Bob, Michelle and the kiddos who weren't that enthusiastic.  Especially when the big-ass fish was brought out.  Yuck!  But, I'm not an adventurous eater.  At all.

They were more obnoxious when they went to the Ethopian restaurant than the restaurant in Japan. 

The ironic thing is that Jill has probably eaten more diverse food since then, between being in Danger America as well as trying Nepalese food. But I don't see Jinger expanding her palate.

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

But I don't see Jinger expanding her palate.

Which is hilariously sad, given Jeremy's wannabe gourmet posturing. 

I'd like to think of myself as an adventurous eater, but if expanding one's palate means having to choke down that ugly-ass gold dust cake, I'd rather do without. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
On 1/20/2021 at 4:06 AM, Joan of Argh said:

I was wondering how they got Jim Boob's permission but that makes sense it's his total ignorance of Japanese culture... He doesn't have a clue what Geisha girls do.

Jim Bob probably saw a picture of a geisha and thought how modest, yes you guys can go dress up like that. 

On 1/20/2021 at 3:16 PM, ouinason said:

Yeah, Geisha are not prostitutes.  That is a whole nother thing.

Right, but they do entertain men (I’m sure for some men that was sexual entertainment they were looking for).

Edited by FizzyPuff
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

Jinger would have came off way better just being like ' OMG I am so sleep deprived, you're right this was from Japan! My bad!" or something along those lines. just own up to the mistake and move on. And seeing she is a mom of a toddler and a newborn, that is a believe able mistake ( though I have no doubt she forgot where the Japan picture was taken, haha) They are so pompous and self righteous. Which is why they will never succeed with a broader fanbase. 

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

That's a lot of little clothes for a small baby.  Mine spent their first six months primarily in sleepers.  Of course, she has a gazillion relatives to pass them on to.

The top rack is Felicity's wardrobe while the bottom rack is Evie's.  I don't think the wardrobe is too out there.  Most likely Evie will be wearing Felicity's old baby clothes.  Felicity was also the first grandbaby on Jeremy's side so I can see his mom and sisters buying up all the cute clothes.  I do the same for my niece and nephew.  It is so easy to find clothes for a little girl.  I am constantly buying my now 6 year old niece something new because I saw it and it looked cute.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

The top rack is Felicity's wardrobe while the bottom rack is Evie's.

Let's reverse that.  Felicity couldn't get a leg in some of the items on the top rack.  

The amount of clothing looks about right compared to my granddaughter and the girls' ages.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Let's reverse that.  Felicity couldn't get a leg in some of the items on the top rack.  

The amount of clothing looks about right compared to my granddaughter and the girls' ages.

Yeah, that's what i get for commenting at work.   

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zoomama said:

interesting that she color arranges everything there. 

I’m going to say that’s the work of RFP. It’s right in his peculiar wheelhouse.

I’m old and really DGAS...is posting photos of your closet an actual thing?

And still no baby photos. Not even Prop. Just closets and flashbacks to...clothing choices.

I do not understand these people.

• Love 9