Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

Even with the order driving the kids around without stopping anywhere is allowed.  

In the spring I'd put the dog in the car and make a circuit of Poke stops just to run the car and see something besides the street I live on.   I guess by next week I'll be doing that again.  

• Love 8
On 12/4/2020 at 10:59 PM, iwantcookies said:

I honestly think Jinger does all the chores/childcare/cooking while Jeremy stays in his office “studying “ and writing in his fancy journal. 

There was this one episode on CO when Felicity was a newborn, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that Jeremy didn't do one single thing to care for that baby. He held her once, and that was so Jinger could make him a cup of coffee.

49 minutes ago, lascuba said:

There was this one episode on CO when Felicity was a newborn, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that Jeremy didn't do one single thing to care for that baby. He held her once, and that was so Jinger could make him a cup of coffee.

I wish I could say I’m surprised. 

• Love 12

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIeitUEhv8C/?igshid=1svua1x1vwu3b

Am I the only one who doesn't let other people play with their phone? My husband would never think to take goofy pics with my phone, nor I with his. 

1 hour ago, lascuba said:

Jackass. 

• Love 22

10 minutes ago, Zella said:

giphy.gif

He's a real charmer, isn't he? That's a pretty good indication to me--beyond the other things Jeremy does--that the John MacArthur preaching about women is not something that privately makes Jeremy squeamish. (I've said it before, but I don't believe for a minute that he is only attending that seminary because it is in L.A. I think he wholeheartedly believes all the hateful shit MacArthur teaches but doesn't have the backbone to own it publicly because he has a complex about wanting to be liked.)

I also have no doubt that Jeremy doesn't think he is an asshole to Jinger. But he is. 

I actually wondered if that post recently about Jinger was a way to push back on some of the internet chatter about his being unkind to her. If so, he pulled a rather glorious Jessa by spectacularly missing the point and just reaffirming what he was accused of to begin with. 

Never gets old.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

In his post about going out to sell their junk, he calls Jinger "The Queen." WTH is that about? Is it a reference to Game of Thrones? That's the only thing I can think of that remotely makes sense. It seems so insincere for some reason though. My sister-in-law's husband reminds me 100 percent of Jeremy and he calls my SIL "queen" too. My husband knows not to call me that or "wifey" if he wants to see his next birthday. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

In his post about going out to sell their junk, he calls Jinger "The Queen." WTH is that about? Is it a reference to Game of Thrones? That's the only thing I can think of that remotely makes sense. It seems so insincere for some reason though. My sister-in-law's husband reminds me 100 percent of Jeremy and he calls my SIL "queen" too. My husband knows not to call me that or "wifey" if he wants to see his next birthday. 

That is truly  bizarre! Just why?

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 4

I noticed the queen comment and found it weirdly patronizing. If he treated her better, it would seem less off-putting to me. (Then again, my grandpa has affectionately called my grandmother "chief" my entire life. I only recently found out it was a Get Smart reference, and that provided me with more questions than answers. LOL) 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I sort of thought he was trying to be funny with the Queen comment because she was in back with the kids and he was up front alone like her chauffeur.

I thought that as well.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I think they want us to believe that Lissy took it. 

Felicity definitely took it. You can access the camera without unlocking a phone. Pretty much every time I pick up my phone, I find 37 new pictures of my daughter's forehead or feet.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I’m glad Jinger has girls, they will help her around the house. 

Didn't Boob say something along the lines that God knew what he was doing when they had a bunch of girls before the howlers came along?

1 hour ago, Oldernowiser said:

Not me. I wanted them to have one son who’s six feet tall and tattooed by the time he’s twelve, thinks sports are for assholes, vacuums as a hobby, and converts to Buddhism. I also wanted them to have a gay son who’s six feet tall and out by the time he’s twelve, think sports are for assholes, wants to be a professional chef and converts to Kabbalah. I wanted them to adore their mother and think their dad is full of shit. 

The last thing RFP needs in life is a fan club of three women staring up at him adoringly. Gag.

Boob is an asshole. The End.

Maybe EJ will grow up to be Everett Joseph, a dynamic preacher, at an inclusive congregation that has thousands of parishioners. EJ's partner will start a vlog platform called WeTube that puts YouTube out of business.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, absnow54 said:

Felicity definitely took it. You can access the camera without unlocking a phone. Pretty much every time I pick up my phone, I find 37 new pictures of my daughter's forehead or feet.

Not my phone. When it's locked, the only thing you can do with it without unlocking it is to dial 911. It won't do anything else, or allow you to take a pic or anything. 

• Love 6

They definitely have iPhones and you can snap pictures all day without ever unlocking it. Not to mention, Felicity may know his password. I use a very simple passcode on my phone because it's locked only in case it falls into strangers hands, I don't care if my son has access. He could unlock it by 2 and regularly does so now. I don't have snapchat on his iPad so he uses my phone for it. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, QuinnInND said:

😂😂😂😂😂Fucking poser. I'm laughing so hard, I've got tears rolling down my cheeks. I needed that laugh. 

Jer and Cade.  I don't know when I've seen two guys more impressed with themselves. Two obnoxious peas in a damn pod. 

I don't know how Jinger and Gabby can stand them. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 23
11 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Aw how cute, he wants to Brokeback Mountain that.

Right??  Does the oh-so-worldly Jeremy not understand the subtext there?  If I didn't know any better I'd say those two have a massive crush on each other.  Well, I guess I really don't know any better, come to think of it....

But the complete lack of self-awareness in some of these people is hysterically funny.  Keep up the good work, Punchie!

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

The Bates boys are just as bad.

Maybe worse, actually. At least these two aren't armed to the teeth. 

I forget about the Bates boys whenever possible. 😁

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3