Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

In regards to the hanger-on of MacArthur being fired, it's possible that he had an affair... with a man. It's generally "forgivable" in these churches to have an affair with someone of the opposite sex. It's abhorent to have one with someone of the same sex. 

I was thinking along the same lines, esp w the silence and jer scrubbing his social media of all traces. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

Is it just me, or does it seem like Jinger has been pregnant with baby #2 for about 15 months? Maybe it's just the general year of 2020 being an all-around crap show that makes even time itself strange.

While being pregnant with Felicity she posted weekly pictures and even stood in front of boards that said the baby is the size of an orange, zucchini etc. with this kid nothing. 

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

While being pregnant with Felicity she posted weekly pictures and even stood in front of boards that said the baby is the size of an orange, zucchini etc. with this kid nothing. 

She's posted pictures. With a toddler to look after, she has less time to draw food. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

Is it just me, or does it seem like Jinger has been pregnant with baby #2 for about 15 months? Maybe it's just the general year of 2020 being an all-around crap show that makes even time itself strange.

It’s partly their posts...I’ve seen so many photos of Prop I keep expecting her to be graduating from high school by now.

• LOL 14

Because that's what a heavily pregnant woman, living in a state that just passed 1 million active cases of Covid, with a toddler and a useless husband at home should do. Go out in public to get a pedicure. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, emma675 said:

Because that's what a heavily pregnant woman, living in a state that just passed 1 million active cases of Covid, with a toddler and a useless husband at home should do. Go out in public to get a pedicure. 

Doesn't that sound so very Duggary though?  They almost all go get a pedicure right before or even during labor as if cute toenails are required for delivery.  At least she'll get a COVID test at the hospital.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I liked this reply on the pedicure post: 

Not really something to be celebrating during a Pandemic. As a follower of Jesus you should love your neighbor as yourself and not put people at unnecessary risk. Getting your nails done is a treat not a necessity. Unless your friend lives with you, you're putting each other and your families at risk. Whether you're having a home birth or hospital birth you're putting your healthcare providers at risk. This is a season. You have the privilege of staying home - use it. Frontline workers should not have to become sick or die so your toes can look cute.🤦‍♀️

Love this. I want to see what (if any) answer she gives. 

• Love 18
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Not really something to be celebrating during a Pandemic. As a follower of Jesus you should love your neighbor as yourself and not put people at unnecessary risk. Getting your nails done is a treat not a necessity. Unless your friend lives with you, you're putting each other and your families at risk. Whether you're having a home birth or hospital birth you're putting your healthcare providers at risk. This is a season. You have the privilege of staying home - use it. Frontline workers should not have to become sick or die so your toes can look cute.🤦‍♀️

So much better than what I wrote! Bravo, whoever you are!  

of course she said “sweet friend”, and sweet twice in one post!  She’s truly showing her Duggar colors in this one!  And of course no mask with her sweet friend. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 11/13/2020 at 6:16 PM, NotthebadVictoria said:

On that podcast she says from about 5-14 she’d have nightmares about what happened if she died before she had been truly saved and lived in constant fear of being a sinner unworthy of salvation who would face the wrath of God..... good job MBoob! 

Of course, MBoob, Bill G and all his ilk, like MacArthur, see it as a huge success.

Emotion--both warm/fuzzy and miserable/scary--is what they count on to convince people the twisted "faiths" they promote are true and that they must stay faithful to them. It's all they've got, since a lot of what they say is obviously crap if you look at it through the eyes of reason. Luckily for them, we humans tend to be more convinced by emotion than we are by reason. 

After Jingle spent years feeling terrified and guilty, she was fully primed to believe that the guilt and terror were a heavenly message about God's truth, no matter what. So even if one day her reason should lead her to question whether women are actually so much dumber than men that they shouldn't be allowed to teach in Jer's seminary (for example), the emotional memory of all that guilt and terror may well seem so much more convincing--so much more "spiritual"--that she'll reject any doubts out of hand. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Of course, MBoob, Bill G and all his ilk, like MacArthur, see it as a huge success.

Emotion--both warm/fuzzy and miserable/scary--is what they count on to convince people the twisted "faiths" they promote are true and that they must stay faithful to them. It's all they've got, since a lot of what they say is obviously crap if you look at it through the eyes of reason. Luckily for them, we humans tend to be more convinced by emotion than we are by reason. 

After Jingle spent years feeling terrified and guilty, she was fully primed to believe that the guilt and terror were a heavenly message about God's truth, no matter what. So even if one day her reason should lead her to question whether women are actually so much dumber than men that they shouldn't be allowed to teach in Jer's seminary (for example), the emotional memory of all that guilt and terror may well seem so much more convincing--so much more "spiritual"--that she'll reject any doubts out of hand. 

You are exactly right, she said MOTY would listen to her fears and pray for her, but didn’t actually “do” anything to calm her daughters fears. She says it like she’s grateful MEshell would pray with her bc she was an evil sinner and lucky to have a mom pray for her. 

• Love 8
On 11/14/2020 at 4:57 PM, ginger90 said:

I agree with this however, if people did not get manicures ect. the people who give them would have no work which means they would have no money.  Should Jinger be out when she is pregnant?  NO.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Absolom said:

Jinger looks exhausted.  I don't think she has too many more pregnancies in her.  

I don't think it is up to Jinger, though.  She will have as many pregnancies (or attempts at pregnancy), as her headship dictates.  He is surely wanting a son at some point.

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I would go crazy if I was married to Jeremy the model wannabe. I doubt he does any chores or helps her with much at all. 

I'm sure that Jeremy only helps out when there's someone to photograph the event.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

How many suits with color-coordinated pocket squares does one semi-employed Z-list reality TV personality with a wife, a child and one on the way actually need in his life?  I swear every time I see a photo of him he's wearing a different suit - not to mention his many frivolous fountain pen purchases and the many, many books he orders on Amazon to display on his shelves.  How exactly is RFP paying for all of this?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Oldernowiser said:

Anyone else think RFP’s belly region in that photo has been shopped? His torso looks disproportionately elongated and thinner...especially compared to his head.

I think he's sucking in his gut, bending his knees, and sticking out his butt. It's the cheap man's photoshop. 

Edited by BradandJanet
Proofread
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 19
1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

I think he's sucking in his gut, bending his knees, and sticking out this butt. It the cheap man's photoshop. 

I think you're right, and I can't unsee it now. 

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

T

One of Jing's eyes looks off in both pics. I wonder if its always that way and more pronounced when she's tired.

Jinge's eyes always look different. Maybe something about the muscles around one of them holding it tauter or something . Her left eye always looks a bit bigger to me. But it's way more pronounced when she's' tired. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I know this pose from photos of Audrey Roloff (Little People, Big World). She does it to get the coveted "thigh gap." It also pulls in the stomach. However, bending makes the lower half of the body look too short. RFP needs to put on his man girdle and stand tall. 

• LOL 14
35 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I know this pose from photos of Audrey Roloff (Little People, Big World). She does it to get the coveted "thigh gap." It also pulls in the stomach. However, bending makes the lower half of the body look too short. RFP needs to put on his man girdle and stand tall. 

OMG. lol

30-years-old.png

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

Because I have a 12-year-old boy's sense of humor, my mind turns to bowel movements more than is strictly seemly in polite company. But that pose really makes people look like they're holding in a shit. 

• LOL 22
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

I think he's sucking in his gut, bending his knees, and sticking out his butt. It's the cheap man's photoshop. 

Where do people learn these things and how, in particular, does a supposedly devout pastor wannabe heterosexual guy develop this bag of worldly shallow tricks?  My mind, it boggles.

Jinger looks like she’s been crying for a month. I almost feel bad for her.

• Love 14
23 minutes ago, Zella said:

Because I have a 12-year-old boy's sense of humor, my mind turns to bowel movements more than is strictly seemly in polite company. But that pose really makes people look like they're holding in a shit. 

Holding in a shit while afflicted with hemorrhoids and a serious yeast infection. 

• LOL 13
52 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Holding in a shit while afflicted with hemorrhoids and a serious yeast infection. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I also learned from Everybody Loves Raymond that "in the animal kingdom, you stick your caboose in the air, that's as good as a marriage proposal. . . . I believe the term is 'presenting.' " So, it's like both a mating call and a warning about an impending medical crisis. 😂

1 hour ago, Oldernowiser said:

Where do people learn these things and how, in particular, does a supposedly devout pastor wannabe heterosexual guy develop this bag of worldly shallow tricks?  My mind, it boggles.

I would like someone to ask MacArthur about this. Is this something the Master's Seminary encourages for photo ops. 🙃

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

They;re such a dull couple. I can't think of "influencers" with less personality. 

Another trick to getting the "thigh gap" in photos is to stand with one leg slightly forward from the other leg.

Examples:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF8l_4sATUM/

and:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHeWoI5h4Hp/

It's one of those IG tricks where once you see it you can't unsee it.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5