Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

The sad part is, Jinger is a woman who has been told what to wear and how to wear her hair her entire life by her religious leader and Dad.  Her appearance is meant to be pleasing to the man in charge, it's not about what pleases her.  I bet it doesn't even phase her that her look is dictated by Jeremy.

I think we all admit that she certainly does look better than she did in crunchy curls and jean-maxi skirts.  So even worse, her reflection only confirms to her that Jeremy does know best if he is responsible for the improvement.  

These girls are brainwashed pieces of mush.  I think we place way too high of expectations on them to recognize that anything in their lives is so utterly, disturbingly wrong.  Maybe the brainwashing acts as a good defensive mechanism.  Maybe it actually limits the suffering.    

Sad, indeed, that this is likely exactly how it is for Jinger.  The bird doesn't know she's in a cage.

• Love 6

Depending on Jinger's true default personality it could be years before she even notices Jeremy's need to impress, which translates into control. Some folks are just set at eh, all's good and are never bothered or never wake-up. Other folks wouldn't tolerate a relationship like that from the get go. I think Jinger, who from what I've seen on the show, is not meek, is somewhere in the middle and probably welcomes Jeremy's 'help' thus far. I can see her trying to tone him down in a couple of years. The question is, can Jeremy be toned down?

I think Jeremy's need to impress/control comes from always being at the bottom, but oh so close, to whatever he's tried to accomplish, as well as being easily impressed by others. For the first time in his life he feels near the top. Funny thing is, Jinger has likely felt near the top in the Fundy world for most of her life, so she may think higher of herself than we're giving her 'credit' for.

For me, this is the least predictable and most interesting relationship to watch play out.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Zella said:

I've been doing some more thinking about this (Jeremy apparently dictating what she wears), and I really find this aspect of Jeremy and Jinger's relationship disturbing. 

I'd feel differently about it if they seemed to have a more equal relationship wherein, say, Jeremy may tell her, "I think you'd look nice in this" but that Jinger also has the freedom to do the same thing for Jeremy. 

I don't, however, think that is the case. It's been a repeated instance of him on their Instagram Lives correcting her opinions, even in a game of Would You Rather--the whole point of which is expressing your opinion and there is no wrong answer--and now him on the podcast seeming to diss her. I don't think Jeremy respects Jinger.

And I've long been bothered by his whole spiel about how he shares with Jinger when he is tempted by other women. I'm not inventing that, right? In another relationship, that might not seem so weird to me, but I would bet large amounts of cash that Jinger isn't allowed to tell him who tempts her. ("You know your douchebro Cade with the ridiculous hair and the punchable face, Jeremy? Sometimes I fantasize about him when we're together." I do not think for a minute that she would ever be allowed to say anything remotely resembling that to Jeremy without him completely losing his shit on her.) I think he also said something about she agreed to him doing this, but with the power dynamic between them, I'm not sure Jinger would feel secure enough to tell him, "You know what, Jeremy, no, I don't want to hear this. You're an adult, allegedly. Deal with this yourself."

It bothers me that they're still in the very early, honeymoon years of their marriage and he's already tempted?  The first few years Mr. M and I were married, I was barely aware there were other men in the world.  At one point later, when we were working out some issues, Mr. M told me that in the first few years he felt the same way too.  It wasn't until financial concerns, infertility, you know, real life issues began to pile up that either of us gave thought to anyone else.  Plus, of course, after a few years, any relationship gets comfortable and you can easily fall into a rut.

So is Jeremy surrounded by women he finds attractive and he has to report each one of them to Jinger?  Or maybe he thinks women are throwing themselves at him and it takes all his will power to resist?  Just how much temptation does this egotist think he faces?  

• Love 8
On 8/10/2020 at 8:39 PM, Lunera said:

What a weird photo. It looks like Jinger got  her hair touched up and makeup professionally done.

Edit: Never mind. It's an old picture from 2 months ago 🙄.

In that top picture, Jinger looks very pretty and utterly vacant. Also, for a post that is supposed to be about her, the pic is all about Jeremy. Sounds about right.

23 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

So is Jeremy surrounded by women he finds attractive and he has to report each one of them to Jinger?  Or maybe he thinks women are throwing themselves at him and it takes all his will power to resist?  Just how much temptation does this egotist think he faces?  

My ex, whom I will call Burnt Sienna since he has no right to share in my beautiful name, was famous for this. To others, he would tell people how amazing I was and how lucky he was. By ourselves, he would tell me all the other people who were more appealing than I'd ever be. If he kept me down, he could keep a hold on me. I hope that's not the case here, but it smells.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

It bothers me that they're still in the very early, honeymoon years of their marriage and he's already tempted?  The first few years Mr. M and I were married, I was barely aware there were other men in the world.  At one point later, when we were working out some issues, Mr. M told me that in the first few years he felt the same way too.  It wasn't until financial concerns, infertility, you know, real life issues began to pile up that either of us gave thought to anyone else.  Plus, of course, after a few years, any relationship gets comfortable and you can easily fall into a rut.

In the Roloff podcast, which I think is probably the main place Jer's actually talked publicly and specifically about this, this seemed to be what he was saying. He implied that his elevation in the pulpit pretty much made him irresistible to women, so he was getting a lot of offers.....

At this point, though, he's hardly been in the pulpit at all -- except for the trip to Florida and maybe another time or two? -- for over a year. So I don't know whether he'd still be thinking of the situation in the same way or not. But that was his story earlier. .... 

....Sheds some light on what the dream of being a big-time preacher may mean to him, too, I would bet. 😈

• Love 10

Jeremy has also been marinating in a very intense stew of misogyny while “studying” under MacArther. It can’t be good for him or for his relationship with any woman, his wife and children included, for him to be taught a philosophy fundamentally based on misogyny, day in and day out, for YEARS.

Jinger was already raised in a very misogynist environment so I doubt it has raised any flags for her. But it would worry and kind of does worry the shit out of me. Intensive religious teaching based on hate is basically guaranteed to radicalize a person, and Jeremy was already way too radical for my taste.

I think Jeremy is unhappy and insecure and he projects it onto Jinger and punishes Jinger for it. But what I think MacArther is doing is making him feel justified in doing that.

• Useful 4
  • Love 18

I don't know that Jeremy has isolated Jinger from her family. They moved. A lot of folks don't live near their families. Heck, I'm not sure that Jeremy is always putting Jinger down or belittling her, so I wouldn't speculate that they have an abusive relationship. 

I look at it the same way I look at Jessa and the pretty picture she paints on SM of her family, these little snapshots don't paint the entire picture and neither do the snapshots of Jeremy's (sometimes idiotic) statements. I know a few folks that act a little like Jeremy and while I wouldn't date them or marry them, they're pretty harmless in the scheme of things.

IMHO, none of the Duggars are 'all bad' and actually aren't all that different from a lot of mainstream folks. They put their stuff out there, which I appreciate it, because I enjoy this snark community and enjoy the snark, but I start to get squirmy when we, myself included, speculate too negatively without more information. This post isn't aimed at any certain post at all, so no offense intended to anyone. Just sharing my thoughts.

• Love 16
31 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

I'm going to go back to the points about Derick vs. Jeremy. Some people were stating that Derick is more mean than Jeremy, and I don't quite agree with that. I do think Derick is angry and frustrated and lashes out; however, I don't believe we've ever seen evidence, at least to the degree that we've seen with Jeremy and Jinger, that Derick is mean to Jill. I don't see Derick trying to mold or manipulate Jill the way that it appears to be the case with Jeremy. Jeremy checks off more boxes corresponding with an emotional abuser, whereas I don't really see that with Derick. Jeremy appears to be super critical of Jinger, he's trying to change who she is at least externally, and he has in a sense isolated Jinger from her family. I think that the times the Vuolos interact with the Duggars are just for the show. Derick, on the other hand, appears to be super critical of Boob and of TLC, but not of Jill. Although they are not welcome at the big house, that is more Boob's doing rather than Derick's. Derick has even commented that they would love to be involved with family gatherings but have not been included by Boob. And, on top of that, we've seen footage that indicates that Jill is not afraid to be snarky with Derick and he lets her.

In sum, I get more narcissistic vibes from Jeremy than I do from Derick. 

I was just going to post this exact sentiment. I really think Derick is the type of man to be bold on the internet but be pretty low key if not really nice in person. And I'm not saying that as any kind of compliment to him, because fuck that guy. But I've always gotten the sense that he and Jill are really well matched and that he's kind and supportive towards her. I think that in person, he comes off as a nice wierdo superficially, and only when you get to know him does his religious and political opinions become more grating, and once he reallly gets started you back away slowly and block his number.  But since Jill agrees with him on all of that, it's not a problem for her.

I think Jeremy is a much more toxic person to be in a relationship with, while being the type of guy that everyone who knows him would be shocked to learn what an asshole he is to his wife. I don't think he's openly an asshole to Jinger, necessarily, but I do think he constantly nitpicks her in a way that's supposed to come off as loving. Jinger doesn't notice that he's being an asshole, she just constantly feels this pressure to live up to his expectations. And frankly, her behavior in the early days of their relationship is part of the reason. Because she absolutely played a role for him, and now she's realized how exhausting it is to never be able to turn it off. And she can't turn it off, because every time she slips a little, there Jeremy is with a comment or suggestion.

So Jeremy v Derick? I would rather jump in a volcano, but I think Jill is happier in her marriage (even when she was obviously unhappy in every other aspect of her life) than Jinger is in hers. I'd even go as far as to guess that Jill and Derick's marriage is as healthy as is possible in such a misogynistic culture.

• Useful 2
  • Love 21
48 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So wait....instead of talking about how he was called to be a preacher to teach the gospel and help people and be a spiritual leader, he actually said - out loud - that because of his chosen "profession" (using that term very loosely), he's going to have to hide behind the baptismal font after every sermon because his female parishoners won't be able to help themselves when they gaze upon the glorious receding hairline, that wonky crooked smile and his condescending pomposity?  Is he just an egotistic jerk or a dangerous narcissist?

Well, he did say the other, too. ....

But in addition to how he enjoyed spiritually leading people,  he made a big point of saying two other things. One was that as a very young man he'd singlehandedly operated the church in Laredo (not true) and that as a preacher he'd been besieged with women (unclear how true! -- although I expect it certainly is true to at least some degree...). 

He really liked the feeling of looking like the head guy, elevated in the pulpit and talking while everybody else looked up at him in wonder......And I expect he's far far far from being the only human who would enjoy and luxuriate in that feeling!  

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, lascuba said:

Jinger doesn't notice that he's being an asshole, she just constantly feels this pressure to live up to his expectations. And frankly, her behavior in the early days of their relationship is part of the reason. Because she absolutely played a role for him, and now she's realized how exhausting it is to never be able to turn it off. And she can't turn it off, because every time she slips a little, there Jeremy is with a comment or suggestion.

This is what comes of creating a culture in which women, girls, boys and younger men are all assigned to be the underlings of the older men. What you get is all these people who are born into it and who'll go ahead and behave in accordance with that totally made-up law-of-God-and-nature and thus screw themselves to the wall while feeling as if they're just doing what comes naturally and what's proper and right.............

That's what happened to Jingle as she quickly molded herself into what Jer was looking for. And I'm sure it's at least a major part of the reason why no Duggarling males have ever really stood up to JB (and second-chair umbrella Meeechelle) or walked out and walked away, either. It doesn't occur to any of them that what feels natural and inevitable to them might actually be nuts and completely unnecessary. 

Same stupid dynamic that sees the old fundamentalist Mormon guys throwing the young men out of the community entirely because, hey, the women and girls are all for me....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 14

I've carried my speculations about Derick/Jill and Jeremy/Jinger to the limits I feel comfortable.  No one can know what relationships are like from the inside and we can never know the inner thoughts and feelings of another person (often people don't even really know that about themselves.)

That said, I've not seen any evidence that Derick has been mean to Jill (some hints that Israel has been a target in the past), but I personally would dislike being around such a mean-spirited individual and would be inclined to think it would generate some anxiety to deal with him.  You can grin at every camera pointed at you, but it doesn't mean you are happy.

I think that Jeremy has demonstrated his nit-picking ways and it would be wearying to be around him. Again, although smiling for the camera, what Jinger feels in unknown.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, doodlebug said:

In Jeremy's case, I doubt he's bothered to discover what Jinger likes or dislikes.  Heck, Jinger doesn't know either; she's never had an independent thought.  I also have no doubt that if she did express a preference, he would tell her she was wrong if he didn't approve.

He already did this on tape.  The video of them playing "Would You Rather" - she would give her answer & he would explain to her why she was wrong.  It was so bad!

• Love 1

I don't want to draw any conclusions about relationships, but I will say, that when I look down the road to the end of the Duggars involvement with TLC, Jinger is the one I'm most worried for. Austin and JD are employable, Josiah and Joe can probably earn their keep at one of the Duggar businesses as long as they limit their family size. They don't seem to be living a wildly public and ostentatious lifestyle so it'll be easier to adapt. Jana and the at-homes aren't tied down by anything but conditioning, so they have the flexibility to sneak off to community college when the world turns its back. Jessa is the one who most loves being a famous Duggar and living off nothing but that, but she also has the most spunk and can probably redirect somehow. Jill is already building her own life. Josh: can't really bring myself to care, and I assume JB and M will protect the prince as they always have. 

And then there's Jinger. I don't think we can assess how Jeremy treats her with any kind of certainty, but I think we can say that he is a man who is 100% focused on image. Right now Jinger (and Felicity) are fitting right into that obsession. Lissy's cute and photogenic, Jinger brought millions of fans into the relationship and, as far as we know, being the obedient, blonde, fashionable wife in LaLa land is exactly what she wants. The trouble is, life isn't Instagram and what's Jeremy going to do when they have to leave their grifted house, no one cares about his preaching and Lissy dyes her hair green. Will Jer adapt, or will he snap?

Edited to add: Not saying that breaking conditioning is necessarily easy, but it's going to be easier to quietly forge their own way once the cameras stop rolling without 3+ little Duggars of their own to feed, house and clothe. 

Edited by satrunrose
  • Love 17
14 minutes ago, satrunrose said:

I don't want to draw any conclusions about relationships, but I will say, that when I look down the road to the end of the Duggars involvement with TLC, Jinger is the one I'm most worried for. Austin and JD are employable, Josiah and Joe can probably earn their keep at one of the Duggar businesses as long as they limit their family size. They don't seem to be living a wildly public and ostentatious lifestyle so it'll be easier to adapt. Jana and the at-homes aren't tied down by anything but conditioning, so they have the flexibility to sneak off to community college when the world turns its back. Jessa is the one who most loves being a famous Duggar and living off nothing but that, but she also has the most spunk and can probably redirect somehow. Jill is already building her own life. Josh: can't really bring myself to care, and I assume JB and M will protect the prince as they always have. 

And then there's Jinger. I don't think we can assess how Jeremy treats her with any kind of certainty, but I think we can say that he is a man who is 100% focused on image. Right now Jinger (and Felicity) are fitting right into that obsession. Lissy's cute and photogenic, Jinger brought millions of fans into the relationship and, as far as we know, being the obedient, blonde, fashionable wife in LaLa land is exactly what she wants. The trouble is, life isn't Instagram and what's Jeremy going to do when they have to leave their grifted house, no one cares about his preaching and Lissy dyes her hair green. Will Jer adapt, or will he snap?

Edited to add: Not saying that breaking conditioning is necessarily easy, but it's going to be easier to quietly forge their own way once the cameras stop rolling without 3+ little Duggars of their own to feed, house and clothe. 

I'm not too sure about Jessa. I think the Seewald clan will struggle without TLC and Youtube.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, satrunrose said:

I agree but Jessa is lazy. When has she done anything useful?

• Love 5

Pure speculation here. 

I would not be surprised if Jeremy starts cheating on Jinger at one point. I think he's going to become bored with his uneducated stepford wife, specially if his famous preacher career doesn't pan out.  I could even see him divorcing her if he falls in love with someone else. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Oldernowiser said:

MacArthur is seven kinds of asshole..,

What virus?

I would bet major money his ass kissers were required to be there. 

Oh, I'm sure they were either ordered to come or, maybe more likely, they just knew it was an unspoken but absolute requirement. 

The pictures of the congregation are amazing. When they say "no social distancing" they mean "no social distancing." And I can see only a couple of masks.......

Plus, they've already got the Thomas More Society lined up to defend them in court -- and MacArthur's obviously spoiling for a legal showdown over the primacy of "God's law" over human law (or at least over ebil librul California law). He's really looking to be a martyr for his cause. Wants to make some kind of media splash, no doubt -- ... His attitude seems to be really packing in the people, though. That's depressing....

It's a relief that there are other people quoted in there who can see that the need to protect public health and the suppression of religion are two different things, including some relatively conservative Protestants.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Punchable Aunt Cade and Gabby are this week's guests on the Podcast. Who wants to take one for the team? 

I would almost volunteer for that, but I actually somehow managed to hurt my back last night while laughing at Bill Hader clips on YouTube last night. (The sheer stupidity of that on my part makes me laugh harder, which isn't helping. . . .) Bill is admittedly intentionally funny and they are not, but I fear that I would probably cause permanent damage to myself laughing at their bullshit. 😄 

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Punchable Aunt Cade and Gabby are this week's guests on the Podcast. Who wants to take one for the team? 

Well, I thought about doing it -- I've listened to substantial pieces of them before, and most of them are pretty short....

But then I thought, hey, this one will have not just droning pompous Jer but droning pompous Aunt Punchable. ... And sure enough it's the longest one I've noticed -- 44 minutes and some seconds....I don't think I can stand that much overweening stuffed-shirt home-fried arrogance from a couple of dumbasses....

• LOL 18
4 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Well, I thought about doing it -- I've listened to substantial pieces of them before, and most of them are pretty short....

But then I thought, hey, this one will have not just droning pompous Jer but droning pompous Aunt Punchable. ... And sure enough it's the longest one I've noticed -- 44 minutes and some seconds....I don't think I can stand that much overweening stuffed-shirt home-fried arrogance from a couple of dumbasses....

The golden question is does Punchable Aunt Cade and his more successful wife sing on the podcast?!?! 

Not that I will listen to find out. But I hope someone else listens and tells me. LOL

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

MacArthur is disgusting. As is the congregation. 

I fail to understand why all these churches need to use a health crisis to make a statement. Or is it about money? Either way each and everyone person in attendance is a selfish idiot, just as are all the folks who have gathered at crowded beaches, bars and motorcycle rallies.

It seems so many religious teachings include making sacrifices, yet when asked to make a collective temporary sacrifice for the greater good, many defy it.

I think Jesus has made it clear there's no special protection for stupid.

My bet is that, really, it's money. Until Zoom adds a working, foolproof "collection plate for the preacher" feature, where's Johnny M going to get the cash he's accustomed to? And he does like cash.

But then I suppose it has the added benefit of making them all feel like they're standing up for their most important values against the evil commie epidemiologists. And being the hero who faces down somebody who denies that you and your crowd are right about everything probably feels really good to them.

I think the main trouble is that buying into the public-health argument requires looking beyond yourself and your group. Putting the protection of the whole community first is the whole argument. And if you feel above that community and alienated from it and consider it a mob of the unwashed and the damned, then protecting it isn't a concern for you.......

Plus, I suppose singing and congratulating yourself among your equally spiritually elevated brethren may provide an equivalent rush to the one other quarantine-breakers get at the crowded bars.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

This is what comes of creating a culture in which women, girls, boys and younger men are all assigned to be the underlings of the older men. What you get is all these people who are born into it and who'll go ahead and behave in accordance with that totally made-up law-of-God-and-nature and thus screw themselves to the wall while feeling as if they're just doing what comes naturally and what's proper and right.............

That's what happened to Jingle as she quickly molded herself into what Jer was looking for. And I'm sure it's at least a major part of the reason why no Duggarling males have ever really stood up to JB (and second-chair umbrella Meeechelle) or walked out and walked away, either. It doesn't occur to any of them that what feels natural and inevitable to them might actually be nuts and completely unnecessary. 

Same stupid dynamic that sees the old fundamentalist Mormon guys throwing the young men out of the community entirely because, hey, the women and girls are all for me....

I think Jinger went above and beyond that. Jill and Jessa, I think, were slightly "better" behaved versions of themselves while dating. Joy maybe less so, but I think for her it was more of what you describe plus being in the throes of her first lust. Jinger, though? Just complete personality erasure. She couldn't even bring herself to tell him what changes she wanted made to the Laredo apartment, and just put the blame on Jessa when Jeremy didn't like the changes. The courtship really stood out to me in a bad way, and it's not like I got a positive vibe from any of the previous courtships.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, lascuba said:

I think Jinger went above and beyond that. Jill and Jessa, I think, were slightly "better" behaved versions of themselves while dating. Joy maybe less so, but I think for her it was more of what you describe plus being in the throes of her first lust. Jinger, though? Just complete personality erasure. She couldn't even bring herself to tell him what changes she wanted made to the Laredo apartment, and just put the blame on Jessa when Jeremy didn't like the changes. The courtship really stood out to me in a bad way, and it's not like I got a positive vibe from any of the previous courtships.

Wait! What? You didn't get a positive vibe from the Duggarling courtships? .lol

I wonder if Jingle wasn't further primed to become a squashed little supplicating toadie for Jer by her apparently lifelong role as second fiddle to Jessa. Seems like she would have had a lot of experience there doing exactly what the leader bids and nothing else.

I don't know if there's any other Duggarling leader-and-sidekick pair, but that seems to have been Jessa and Jingle's dynamic (both by accounts and because their two personalities seem to lean that way naturally). So maybe Jingle got more practice fitting into someone else's mold than the others did......

I do think Jer is likely also just more exacting in the details of what he'd like his partner and others surrounding him to do and be and look like than the other Duggar-adjacent husbands....

No question that Der, Bin and Austin have strong opinions about faith and proper women's roles and such. But Jeremy is so concerned with details of all appearances, both his own and others, that his wants and preferences are probably much more far reaching than those of the others. I can't see any of the other guys being particularly concerned about what their wives wear, for example. But for Jer that's certainly on his long long list of crucial qualities....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

MacArthur Crusade damage control? 

100%. In other posts, he's seemed to mock masks and there is still that infamous picture of them visiting the Duggara maskfree in Arizona. 

Jeremy, thy name is chickenshit. He won't own any of his decisions and seems to think everyone else has short of a memory as he does.

Edited by Zella
  • Love 19
6 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

My bet is that, really, it's money. Until Zoom adds a working, foolproof "collection plate for the preacher" feature, where's Johnny M going to get the cash he's accustomed to? And he does like cash.

But then I suppose it has the added benefit of making them all feel like they're standing up for their most important values against the evil commie epidemiologists. And being the hero who faces down somebody who denies that you and your crowd are right about everything probably feels really good to them.

I think both things are true.  The hierarchy needs to keep the cash flowing, but by telling people they are extra special, chosen by God, protected from harm because they are followers, also keeps those followers in line for the long haul.  It's no surprise that this legalistic, strictly structured denominations are the ones pretending that it is God's will that they ignore common sense and basic science to risk their lives by attending in-person services.  If it was only about money, we'd hear about other religious organizations demanding that the government look the other way while they ignore the rules.  These preachers thrive on making people think that there is only one way, one answer and that they are the only ones who have it.  Same reason why the sheep who follow them run around boasting about how they're so special and Jesus loves them so much, they are going straight to heaven while everyone else, including those of other denominations, are going straight to hell.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Someone on reddit posted a clip of the episode. Basically just fawned over Cade and said that officiating their wedding was one of the highlights of his life.

Safe decisions? Isn't Laredo a fairly large city? They're acting like Cade was venturing to some shantytown in Juarez. You can totally tell Gaby thinks the Vuolos are peasants. She did everything but just come out and say it.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1