Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Funny how the fake shots have stopped and the candid mugs of the baby suddenly started.

The fake shots weren't bringing in the clicks so now we're moving on to the next experiment.

How's that podcast going?

Edited by galaxygirl76
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)

There are dozens of natural, non-posed, candid and video-grab shots of all the Vuolos on their Instagram accounts.  Many that are not staged, arranged or planned

But if you look solely at the photos specifically brought to this thread by various posters, you may see what are predominantly the posed shots.  People have different agendas. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I see Bunk-bed Jed! in many pictures of Felicity.

Bunk-bed Jed! is perfect!  😈

I'm a Duggar Snarker and I approve this name change.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

There are dozens of natural, non-posed, candid and video-grab shots of all the Vuolos on their Instagram accounts.  Many that are not staged, arranged or planned

But if you look solely at the photos specifically brought to this thread by various posters, you may see what are predominantly the posed shots.  People have different agendas. 

Have you posted any? I miss posts from time to time. A glitch I suppose.

On that note, being brought to the top of the page instead of the most recent post is getting on my nerves!

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 24
1 hour ago, Zella said:

It's almost like they read here! 🤣

And if so: get a real job, assholes. 

I also wonder whether their new agency reps have realized that their pastel vision of this family was wrong. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

I also wonder whether their new agency reps have realized that their pastel vision of this family was wrong. 

Yes that could be. 

Actual footage of their agency talking to them about their social media presence:

• LOL 16
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

Little Duggar boys were so cute! What happened?! 

The devil often gives you what you want at first, only to screw your over later.

• LOL 12
35 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

I want Jerry to wear ascots. 

32 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Sweet baby Jesus, don't give him any ideas! 

I couldn't find a Rembrandt-themed ascot. We might be safe  . . . for now. 

• LOL 6
On 7/17/2020 at 6:27 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Between the belly clutching and the odd look on her face, I'd think she had indigestion, not pregnancy.

As far as baby's kicks, first time moms usually start to feel them around 20 weeks,.  With the second or more kid, moms feel it sooner, usually around 18 weeks, sometimes even a little earlier.  So, yeah, Jinger should be feeling the baby move by now.

• Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I agree that she has outgrown her cuteness, bless her heart.  

She has until November, and then she’ll get a break. It’ll be like she never existed once Jingle has a new bell.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Just in time to be replaced with a new blessing/photo opportunity. 

I wonder if Jinger nicknames the new blessings my little tater tot.

I doubt it. Has a carb passed her lips since moving to LA?

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

I think he looks better with longer hair.

I only like long hair on men if they have dreadlocks, so this isn’t my “personal aesthetic” but he doesn’t look bad. Especially considering the pandemic. 

You guys know Nathan Parsons (The Originals/Roswell on the CW) and Sygin (from the 90 Day franchise on TLC)? I feel the same way about their hair. 

• Love 1