Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Suzn said:

What a strange picture with one hairy leg!

Well, of course it is Jeremy's leg - I was remarking only that it was an odd, unattractive, unbalanced picture.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

That’s Jeremy look at the hairy arm. I’d wear his shoes. I love red shoes.

You Must’ve missed Jingle’s post about working out at home. Her hand has been getting really buff. Lots of YouTube workout videos, and scrolling through her phone. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

What lake are they at? What pandemic?  🤦‍♀️

my guess is big bear lake....or lake arrowhead. both are fairly close by for a day trip.

Edited by zoomama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

What is with all the "us" in all of these IG posts? I also saw this with JD and Abbie and I believe Joy and/or Carlin. There's no capitalization, punctuation, or even a hashtag. I think they're all trying to do lowercase abbreviation of the United States but it just looks like they wrote the word that means the opposite of "them," if you get my drift.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

What is with all the "us" in all of these IG posts? I also saw this with JD and Abbie and I believe Joy and/or Carlin. There's no capitalization, punctuation, or even a hashtag. I think they're all trying to do lowercase abbreviation of the United States but it just looks like they wrote the word that means the opposite of "them," if you get my drift.

Yeah is that a thing now? I edited an email for someone yesterday that included it. I thought it was a typo and removed it. Now I'm wondering if it's yet another something the world didn't give me a memo about, but it is really confusing. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Jeremy looks much better with facial hair and Felicity has learned to smile/grimace on demand.

In fairness, my kids all have made that face in a picture at some point. She looks cute. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I don't think she will be allowed to have that emotion.

Especially not with that word to describe it. I suppose she'll have to make do with "bothered" or "miffed", unless those are also too harsh.

• Love 6

Oh look, a podcast to justify Jeremy's work philosophy - the less you work, the more time you have to grift.

Also, you may be too obsessed with certain fundy families if you have to add the grift to your computer's dictionary because you can't take the wavy red line anymore. I have also had to add fundy and Jessa.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
(edited)

Jer, you haven't done a damn thing lately, so please just shut up.  Even when you were working as a preacher, I don't think overworking was a phrase in your vocabulary.  In my job we have a yearly goal we are supposed to meet (don't meet the goal, you don't get a -- small -- bonus).  Someone asked if we were still expected to meet this goal this year and yeah, they still expect it.  I've accepted it's not going to happen for me this year, and honestly right now with how fed up I am with them, I don't care.  But they expect all of us to overwork.  

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Well I must say they obviously got the memo regarding all the staged photos, either that or they didn't have their usual photographers come with them to the lake.

True. Yet they did seem to bring many changes of clothes for a weekend.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, not you again said:

I noticed he says "as you head back into the work week," not "as we had back into the work week."  🙄

He's intolerable.

He also said work week and not work. M - F is typically though of as the work week even if someone doesn't have a 40 hour a week job.

As least he realizes that folks are on to him, and won't hesitate to call him out on it.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

4FD06F03-9AA8-4DAA-A1B9-80F77551E16A.jpeg

F816BC2F-5521-42BA-9A6C-4B3936A3DB08.jpeg

He even looks like a dumbass, in the second pic.  Yesterday I saw some photos taken of him a few years ago, and IMO he really was a good-looking guy back then. WTH happened???

• Love 4
On 7/2/2020 at 7:04 PM, Temperance said:

Jessa's boys are not that far apart in age about they would have been 2 and 3 here. (Henry was born 15 months after Spurgeon and this is from May so they would 2 and 3.)  Yes a lot of the Duggar littles seem tall or big for their age. 

I’m sure all of the Duggar littles receive more food and better nutrition than their parents did as children. 

• Love 11

No way Potato Baby has a shred of the cuteness of Felicity. 

I'm sure PB will be a good helpmeet though, that Jessa trains up to breed young and faithfully.  Just like mom & grandma.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

Well I must say they obviously got the memo regarding all the staged photos, either that or they didn't have their usual photographers come with them to the lake.

I totally forgot they got away from it all and went to the lake for the weekend. I was too busy heading into my work week to remember.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Are those platform Chucks? No offense to anyone who cares for them, but I can't stand them.

Looks like it. My platform Chucks are my concert shoes! They’re terribly painful but man I love being able to see over everyone’s heads! I’m 5’1 so they make me appear to be normal sized. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Jinger is probably under a lot of pressure from Jeremy not to gain weight during her pregnancy. Can't have a chubby Los Angeles influencer. Too bad she isn't pressuring him to stay thin; the beard is not covering his weight gain.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
16 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Her dress is so wrinkled! She should have ironed it.

Also she barely looks pregnant just bloated lol. Is she even eating anything?

Some women don't show more til later on. I don't remember how she looked at the same point when she was pregnant with Prop. 

• Love 2