Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

It’s sort of like when the Bates girls take pictures of all the snacks they buy, things like fruit trees, food you can keep for yourself, walks with mom and dad, and your own notebook are probably considered to be luxurious 

• Love 2

The audacity to give advice to busy parents when you have never held a job or done any schooling beyond the dining room table school. The only thing she's busy with is her and especially his thirsty quest for fame without doing anything for it. 

• Love 23

The sad thing about Jinger's post is that these things are exciting to her because she didn't have them when she was growing up. The 1st gen Duggar kids had all the curiosity and creativity blanket trained out of them by the time they were 2. Things got worse when TLC showed up b/c Beloved Leader Comrade Jim Bob forced them to be perfect children all the time so everyone would buy into his charade of being the Best Christian Man since Jesus.

• Love 1

So which Duggar idiots are in the picture besides Jim Bob, JereMe, and Jingle? I have a hard time telling them apart half the time. 

I didn't want to see anymore on a good day, but I really don't want to see any more nauseating posts from RFP and Jinger where they are pretending to be social distancing or isolating themselves after this. 🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
53 minutes ago, Zella said:

So which Duggar idiots are in the picture besides Jim Bob, JereMe, and Jingle? I have a hard time telling them apart half the time. 

I didn't want to see anymore on a good day, but I really don't want to see any more nauseating posts from RFP and Jinger where they are pretending to be social distancing or isolating themselves after this. 🙄

I think that’s Jed! and sinner twin. And yeah, they can’t pretend to be social distancing when they just took a trip out of state by plane.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
(edited)
27 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I think that’s Jed! and sinner twin. And yeah, they can’t pretend to be social distancing when they just took a trip out of state by plane.

Yep and to meet her family who does not seem to have been social distancing at all. I could sort of overlook it if they had strictly been isolating and were visiting people who were isolating and had driven there. But that is clearly not what is happening. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 4

Jinger's hair is so different from her usually perfect hair. She also looks pregnant. I wouldn't put it past any of these people to be sharing old photos on their timeline. Maybe this is the big announcement? Also notice there are only a few Duggars besides the Vuolos. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Jinger's hair is so different from her usually perfect hair. She also looks pregnant. I wouldn't put it past any of these people to be sharing old photos on their timeline. Maybe this is the big announcement? Also notice there are only a few Duggars besides the Vuolos. 

It’s not from the Duggars’ account. I’m not sure they knew this would get out.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

It’s not from the Duggars’ account. I’m not sure they knew this would get out.

Huh? I'm not sure what you mean. 

I meant that Vuolos usually curated photos could be old. Since this photo of Jinger with the messy hair was allegedly from something filmed maybe Jinger is telling her father and brothers she's pregnant. 

22 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Huh? I'm not sure what you mean. 

I meant that Vuolos usually curated photos could be old. Since this photo of Jinger with the messy hair was allegedly from something filmed maybe Jinger is telling her father and brothers she's pregnant. 

Were the Duggars filming or just eating?

I don't think the post can be too old, the servers are wearing masks.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Were the Duggars filming or just eating?

I don't think the post can be too old, the servers are wearing masks.

I didn't this photo was old! I meant that the vapid photos we see everyday may be old. This one does look current

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

so Jer and Jing wear their Dodger masks for posed pics in their own home, but not when they travel and are with others who do not live in their home and are not wearing masks??

• Love 22
(edited)
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Is Gilbert in AR or CA?

I know Arizona has a Gilbert.

Don't think California does, although I'm not 100 percent sure about that. It's a big state. 

1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

Jim Bob gotten chubby. 
The saying on the shirt whatever it takes is something all right. Whatever it takes to infect everyone...

Maybe Jim Bob's announcing that he's pregnant. He's well along,  too. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 10
15 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I know Arizona has a Gilbert.

Don't think California does, although I'm not 100 percent sure about that. It's a big state. 

Maybe Jim Bob's announcing that he's pregnant. He's well along,  too. 

Just looked up Gilbert, Arkansas, there's one in NWA.

So while Jing & Jer are making it seem they're sheltering in place, they actually got on a plane with their kid and flew to AR.

A hotspot of covid.

3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

So while Jing & Jer are making it seem they're sheltering in place, they actually got on a plane with their kid and flew to AR.

maybe some restaurant offered them a free meal and photo op.

maybe they will stop by Wellington's

• LOL 6
28 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

so Jer and Jing wear their Dodger masks for posed pics in their own home, but not when they travel and are with others who do not live in their home and are not wearing masks??

I guess they were for show, like everything else they do. 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Just looked up Gilbert, Arkansas, there's one in NWA.

A hotspot of covid.

Bet Jer didn't take his Greek  textbook with him, either. 😁

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
44 minutes ago, OpieTaylor said:

Is Felicity's lower face kind of distorted in the photo, or is she wearing a mask? It kind of looks like a beige-y mask.

Yeah, I think she does have some kind of a mask on. It's weird, though. Seems as if it may just cover her mouth.

Looks to me like it may not go up over her nose at all. Hard to tell, though. Maybe it's a kind of translucent cloth? ....Or else they found out she's okay with a mask covering her mouth but not one that covers her nose, too.....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, OpieTaylor said:

Is Felicity's lower face kind of distorted in the photo, or is she wearing a mask? It kind of looks like a beige-y mask.

It's so hard to tell.

Even if she is, it doesn't make sense to protect her and not Jing and Jer. If they get it, she likely will too. Those two have no common sense.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

when they posed in the Dodgers masks many of their followers pointed out children under 2 should not wear masks.

Yeah, I remember  that....

She is very close to turning 2, though.

And I'm pretty sure that every time I've read something that says kids under 2 can't handle masks, the same article advises you to keep your young kids home, away from things like airplane cabins, and, if you must go out, keep them social distanced. ....None of the above happening here! 😁

• Love 5
20 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Giving a 2 year old a box of crayons also requires direct supervision.  I don't care how nice the notebook is; the furniture, the walls, and anything else in sight is fair game to a 2 year old with crayons.  Nothing in her post was a good tip for 'busy parents'

I feel like with a 2-year old, the crayons will be exciting for all of 5 minutes, then the only crayon they'll want is the one in their favorite color, or the one color they can't find, or the one that broke...it's not a long-term entertainment strategy.

Also, every time I think of toddlers and crayons, I think about when my son was 2. Our dog at the time had decided crayons were a delicacy, and we constantly had half-eaten crayons all over the place. I remember my son picking up a partially masticated crayon, waving it in the air, and yelling "DOOOOOGGGGY!!!!" in this super angry voice, like he was Kirk yelling "KAAAAAHN"

• LOL 24
(edited)

Have we figured out whether they are in Gilbert, Arizona, or Gilbert, Arkansas?  I assumed Arizona because Gilbert, Arkansas, is not really near them (a couple of hours from where they live) and is a tiny town in searcy county. I have a hard time seeing any of them meeting in Gilbert, Arkansas, or going there since it is so out of the way to them and also doesn't strike me as a place multiple reality shows would film at. But then again, Arizona seems kind of random too.

Edited by Zella
  • Love 4

Yeah okay I'm 100% sure they were in Arizona. The photo was posted by a Mexican restaurant based in Arizona. Gilbert, Arkansas, has like 24 people in it, and just seemed like a really weird place for multiple shows to film in for that reason or for the Duggars to travel a couple of hours to go there with Jeremy and Jinger. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, Temperance said:

I agree. Jingle definitely looks preggers and her hair is longer and in desperate need of a salon visit. I think the professional Instagram pictures were taken a while ago.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
(edited)
56 minutes ago, Zella said:

Have we figured out whether they are in Gilbert, Arizona, or Gilbert, Arkansas?  I assumed Arizona because Gilbert, Arkansas, is not really near them (a couple of hours from where they live) and is a tiny town in searcy county. I have a hard time seeing any of them meeting in Gilbert, Arkansas, or going there since it is so out of the way to them and also doesn't strike me as a place multiple reality shows would film at. But then again, Arizona seems kind of random too.

I thought the same thing. Neither destination seems to make any sense. 

But then again, JIm Bob's and Jana's "work trip" to the Carolina beaches or wherever that was, never made any sense either! 

ETABONI: So....why the heck did Jim Bob take Twins Sinner-and-Saintly to Arizona in the middle of an epidemic? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I thought the same thing. Neither destination seems to make any sense. 

I was wracking my brain trying to figure out why I knew where Gilbert was, despite never really going to Searcy County. They have an art gallery there! Pre-pandemic, I'd actually planned on going to an event there earlier this month, but of course that didn't happen. I'm not really sure what else there is to do in Gilbert. I think most of its appeal is for campers and folks who want to canoe the Buffalo, but I really don't see anyone in that crowd doing that. I'm also not convinced Jeremy would actually wander through an art gallery, despite his claims to be some sort of art aficionado. 

1 minute ago, galaxychaser said:

Kewpie dolls for everyone who got this right! 

It says she is 15 weeks along, so is she due around late November/early December?

Also, this is petty of me, but I rolled my eyes so hard at Jeremy saying they moved to L.A. from a small town in Texas. Bitch, please, Laredo is not a small town. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 12
(edited)

Well, that’ll be interesting when Publicity becomes the runner-up. She may not care for that much.

ETA: And I posted that before seeing her expression in that photo!

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Zella said:

Also, this is petty of me, but I rolled my eyes so hard at Jeremy saying they moved to L.A. from a small town in Texas. Bitch, please, Laredo is not a small town. 

Maybe that's Jer-Speak for "a town whose dust I want to get off my feet as soon as possible." 

Re: Jer wandering through an art gallery: Yet another need that's completely met by his Rembrandt-imprinted pocket squares 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Zella said:

I was wracking my brain trying to figure out why I knew where Gilbert was, despite never really going to Searcy County. They have an art gallery there! Pre-pandemic, I'd actually planned on going to an event there earlier this month, but of course that didn't happen. I'm not really sure what else there is to do in Gilbert. I think most of its appeal is for campers and folks who want to canoe the Buffalo, but I really don't see anyone in that crowd doing that. I'm also not convinced Jeremy would actually wander through an art gallery, despite his claims to be some sort of art aficionado. 

Kewpie dolls for everyone who got this right! 

It says she is 15 weeks along, so is she due around late November/early December?

If she's 15 weeks today, she's due December 3.  So, they lost a pregnancy last fall which means they conceived shortly after Felicity turned a year old.  That is Anna Duggar levels of quick.  I guess these two are going for a quiverfull, too.

Usually, the social ultrasound where the Duggars discover the baby's sex is done around 18 weeks.  Either Jinger had hers done early and they were able to see (sometimes you can at 15 weeks); or, more likely, she had a free fetal DNA test at 10-12 weeks and found out that way.  It costs around 400 bucks if you don't have a risk factor for insurance to cover it and I expect that RFP and Jing probably wanted it done.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Useful 11
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, doodlebug said:

If she's 15 weeks today, she's due December 3.  So, they lost a pregnancy last fall which means they conceived shortly after Felicity turned a year old.  That is Anna Duggar levels of quick.  I guess these two are going for a quiverfull, too.

I didn't think about the miscarriage in relation to Felicity, but you're right--that is quick!

• Love 5

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Jim Bob is the one driving the crunchy curly hair thing, because Jinger NEVER looks like that unless she's with her family.  I do not like that look on her--I don't want to hear anybody's hair!

But Congratulations on another baby girl--kind of glad it's not a boy, although I suspect if Jinge had a boy, that would be the end of the Vuolo baby train.

• Love 12

Maybe it's just me. but I find those posed photos of the expectant mom clutching her bump and staring at it with an odd look on her face to be really off-putting.  Jinger's expression doesn't read happy or fulfilled or even anticipatory to me; she looks like maybe she's going to be sick.

• LOL 11
  • Love 12