Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, EAG46 said:

Robert Plant should find this Cade fellow and smack him for stealing his hair.  [As for Led Zeppelin, I thought Jimmy Page was better looking, but that's just me.] Back to Jeremy: Why is he even *on* Instagram all the time and busy hanging out with wannabe Christian rock stars? Shouldn't he be busy studying?  

When does the school semester start? I'm hoping he'll be inundated with work when it begins and stop subjecting us to artfully posed hamburgers for awhile. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Zella said:

Ugh I could totally see that! Come for the music and the questionable hair, stay for the ponderous, boring sermons and the fashion tips. LOL 

Jer has got to work on the sermons if he wants to build this church.  No one is going to show up every Sunday for ponderous, boring sermons.  

• Love 14
Just now, Ohiopirate02 said:

Jer has got to work on the sermons if he wants to build this church.  No one is going to show up every Sunday for ponderous, boring sermons.  

I think he's going to have to work on a lot to actually be a pastor, but yes, those sermons are taking him nowhere. I think he's also going to have to pull back on the obnoxious "Look at me!" posts. Even in an affluent area, I think many congregation members--especially for his chosen denomination--would be quite put off with this superficial persona he seems to be cultivating. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Zella said:

When does the school semester start? I'm hoping he'll be inundated with work when it begins and stop subjecting us to artfully posed hamburgers for awhile. 

The school calendar online said the semester would start on the 13th. But according to Jer's instagram, it actually started the week before that. 

In a way, though, social media is his homework and his Seminary/Grace CC "campus" job, too. So I'm guessing he'll always prioritize that, both for that reason and because he likes it. 

Maybe these are the kinds of classes where it's all about the final paper and final exam. And maybe he's a procrastinator. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

The school calendar online said the semester would start on the 13th. But according to Jer's instagram, it actually started the week before that. 

In a way, though, social media is his homework and his Seminary/Grace CC "campus" job, too. So I'm guessing he'll always prioritize that, both for that reason and because he likes it. 

Maybe these are the kinds of classes where it's all about the final paper and final exam. And maybe he's a procrastinator. 

Oh shit, you're probably right and that means we might have these damn foodie hamburgler posts from him until well into December. 😫

• LOL 6
15 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Cade even with a short haircut would not be attractive to me.  And his beliefs make him ugly to me.  Than again which one of us is engaged? Certainly not me.

I honestly don't find him attractive either, long hair or not. Something about his face makes me think he's really unpleasant to be around. And as you say, even if he was stunning, his beliefs are odious.

Then again, I've never found Jeremy very attractive either. As I've said on here before, he always looks really goofy-looking to me. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 21

I bet Jeremy final will be:

In one hand a bible and in another Felicity wearing a giant bow eating ribs.  And Jeremy will preach on how much he loves the food scene in LA.  Jinger will be somewhere to the side nervously licking an ice cream cone holding a plate full of hamburgers just for daddy. Ahem I mean Jeremy.

Jeremy of course will be dressed to the nines with a pocket square and hideous shoes mumbling about how the lord had let him to his pure virgin wife Jinger with a J! J cuz she is speshul. And how her purity and adoring vacant gaze saved him from his sinful past of drinking and pre marital sex and no masturbation. 

His sermon will end by Jeremy's shirt buttons will pop off because he has been eating too many hamburgers and pizza and now has a beer gut and can't fit into his european cut suits and shirts.  European cut for his American gut (thank you to whoever came up with that one!). Then he will drop the bible to the floor and hand over Felicity to adoring Cade.  Holding his shirt closed with his hands. And then snaggle toothed smile Jeremy will walk off the stage a graduate of Fundy Academy with an A+ in brown nosing.

Yay he is a brown nosing pastor now.

TGIF ladies and gentlemen!

• LOL 16
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

The Honeydrippers probably. 

24 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Cade even with a short haircut would not be attractive to me.  And his beliefs make him ugly to me.  Than again which one of us is engaged? Certainly not me.

My very first thought, upon seeing Cade in that picture, was that she is a lovely transgender woman. And it's not even the long hair.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Honestly, Cade's short-sleeve button downs paired with too large khakis screams baby butch to me.  Coupled with the long hair, I'm getting a nonbinary vibe from him.  Even the name Cade could be either gender.  I know this is not his intention, but his overall appearance in those 2 pictures reads gender nonconforming.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
33 minutes ago, Portia said:

To me, there's nothing lovely about his features. They strike me as somewhat feminine but not remotely pretty.

36 minutes ago, louannems said:

My very first thought, upon seeing Cade in that picture, was that she is a lovely transgender woman. And it's not even the long hair.

I was thinking how feminine his face is, but not attractive.  There is something odd there.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, leighdear said:

Almost NO young women in California have short hair.  I think it's actually against the law, unless you're over 50.  Then you have to look like a Real Housewife. 

Don't forget I actually live in Southern California.  🙂  Short, short hair isn't really popular at the moment, but Jinger could easily cut six to nine inches off her hair and still fit in perfectly well.  When she hits 30, shoulder length and shorter is very common.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Lunera said:

They sure love kissing each others ass.

This guy is such a Cade, Gabby and JerMe fangirl. About half the pics he has posted are with at least one of them. 

All I see in Jeremy here is Ricky Ricardo.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

All I see in Jeremy here is Ricky Ricardo.  

Yeah, I see that. 

I also see two middle-aged dweeby guys in matching jackets. And I think, WTF? Maybe they really do call each other in the morning and giggle about what to wear that day.....😀

Seriously, though, Jer should probably stop dressing exactly like the MacArthur old guard. They gave him a deal so he'd up their coolness factor on social media. Showing up in the exact same outfits they're wearing is not gonna accomplish that. 

(I also wonder what others in the church community think about the level to which this Mahoney character sucks up to Jer. I remember a pastor suckup when I was a kid, and the rest of the congregation who saw the star treatment given to a few were not pleased by it....)

8 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Is PAB (Punchable Aunt Bev) also attending the Seminary of The Penis?

Haven't heard. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 4

Jinger looks so normal here. Jeremy looks like a douchecanoe. Cade is.. Well... Not attractive. And don't hate me, but I never thought of Robert Plant as handsome. Or even attractive. Talented, yes, but not anything to look at. Not my type I guess. 

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Is PAB (Punchable Aunt Bev) also attending the Seminary of The Hallowed Penis?

😂

I think Punchable Aunt Bev is too busy being a "musician" to have time for seminary work. I could be wrong, but I've never heard of him having any connection to the seminary. Maybe Reverend Fancy Pants will lure him in. I'm hoping in their time together that at least RFP teaches PAB how to use a fucking iron. 

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 4

Jinj looks like she's having anything but a good time.  Her forced smiley-smiles are a bit troubling.

Have they not found any trustworthy babysitters in CA?  Will Felicity have to be a photo prop for every date night picture?  Will she ever have playdates with other godly toddlers?

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, Zella said:

😂

I think Punchable Aunt Bev is too busy being a "musician" to have time for seminary work. I could be wrong, but I've never heard of him having any connection to the seminary. Maybe Reverend Fancy Pants will lure him in. I'm hoping in their time together that at least RFP teaches PAB how to use a fucking iron. 

Well, Cade and Gabby did visit MacArthur's empire at least once, either early this year or late last year, and I think they may have had two visits that got publicized. And they got the same star treatment Jer and Jingle got. Lots of photographs and going out with staff to a coffee shop and so on.

I also think it's highly likely that seminary or church staff introduced Cade and Jer because I believe the first time they were photographed together was in Los Angeles, at the same time as one or both of them was visiting the seminary. 

Like Jer, Cade has said that his ambition is to be a Calvinist pastor. I think that, like Jer, he may also have at least one in the family. And some part of his family were the builders of a small church in Texas that his family is still part of. 

With his music career going, his most recent education has been online -- He was taking bible and preacher-type courses online from Liberty. 

And he may not be actually going to the seminary now because of he's been trying this year to launch what I think may be a first full-length album. But he has talked on social media about the seminary, and his strong ambition to be a conservative Calvinist preacher. .... I think he does have long-term plans to go.

And they're obviously excited about that -- for the same reason they're excited about Jer....Both have been given the star treatment on their visits. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 2
8 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Well, Cade and Gabby did visit MacArthur's empire at least once, either early this year or late last year, and I think they may have had two visits that got publicized. And they got the same star treatment Jer and Jingle got. Lots of photographs and going out with staff to a coffee shop and so on.

I also think it's highly likely that seminary or church staff introduced Cade and Jer because I believe the first time they were photographed together was in Los Angeles, at the same time as one or both of them was visiting the seminary. 

Like Jer, Cade has said that his ambition is to be a Calvinist pastor. I think that, like Jer, he may also have at least one in the family. And some part of his family were the builders of a small church in Texas that his family is still part of. 

With his music career going, his most recent education has been online -- He was taking bible and preacher-type courses online from Liberty. 

And he may not be actually going to the seminary now because of he's been trying this year to launch what I think may be a first full-length album. But he has talked on social media about the seminary, and his strong ambition to be a conservative Calvinist preacher. .... I think he does have long-term plans to go.

And they're obviously excited about that -- for the same reason they're excited about Jer....Both have been given the star treatment on their visits. 

Oh Lordy I bet he is headed there eventually. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Zella said:

Oh Lordy I bet he is headed there eventually. 

Yes, I fear that he is. .... The music path is a tough tough path. He's gonna see preaching as a better shot before too many years have passed, I'm betting. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

I was away from the boards for a while- who is this Cade person? Is he a long time friend of Jeremy who lives in LA too? 

He's an ex-American Idol contestant (came in fifth a couple of years ago) who (along with his now-fiance, a third-place American Idol contestant from the following year) was introduced to Jer and Jinge last year when they visited Los Angeles. It appears that someone from Jer's seminary and/or LA church introduced them. 

After the introduction, Jer and Cade have frequently made a fuss about each other over social media, called each other BFF, brother for life and so on. Cade's from Texas and visited Jer there. Lots of social media from that event and saying how thrilled they are with each other.

Cade seems to be also interested in going to the seminary. And the MacArthur empire is also interested in Cade for what appears to be the same reason they're interested in Jer -- that he's a young person known to media who may get them some exposure. 

Cade Foehner is 23 and this year put out what I think is his first album, an indie album, I believe.  His genre is country-ish, Christianish rock. His fiance is 19 and a country singer. 

• Useful 11
  • Love 3

Thank you so much for filling me in so thoroughly! I can only take Duggars in small doses, then I need a long break from them, which causes me to miss a little (not a whole lot because other than another baby or wedding, what else really is there?) of their updates. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

Thank you so much for filling me in so thoroughly! I can only take Duggars in small doses, then I need a long break from them, which causes me to miss a little (not a whole lot because other than another baby or wedding, what else really is there?) of their updates. 

That "long break" thing is a wise strategy!

• Love 10
On 7/13/2019 at 3:19 PM, Churchhoney said:

I don't know about his love for Jer, but Cade certainly enjoys expressing his patriarchal joy in having a fiance (wife? are they married yet?) who knows her place. And it's as his servant. He'll fit in well at MacArthur's Sexist Seminary, should he decide to suspend touring as a musician and actually go there with his BFF Jer.

His recent Facebook post announcing a new song she's recorded ends by explaining that nothing she'll ever do will be as important as taking care of him. He apparently likes to think that this shows his respect for her. Please....

I sometimes feel I should cut older guys some slack when they spout this patriarchal bullshit but it drives me nuts when guys in their 20s and 30s do it. 

Drives me even crazier that so many women are giving him tongue baths over this in the comments. .... (and a few who say she's a hussy for pursuing any activities outside the home at all...) 

"Cade Foehner Music

"July 9 at 1:34 PM · 

"Little Mama is comin out with a new song THIS FRIDAY! Y’all be sure to get it saved at the link in her bio!

"Also I’d just like to tell all of you how blessed I am to have been picked by this woman. She cares for me with a selflessness that can only come from a person who wants earnestly to obey the Scriptures and it’s commands to abandon herself and follow after Christ. 
She is a woman of the Word. She is everything opposite to what this world says a woman ought to be, rather she fears the Lord and lets His Scripture dictate to her the woman she is to be.
She inspires me daily with that very thing, no height before the world can be measurable to the astounding work of a woman in the home, being a wife and one day a mother. 
"I love you mama thank you for being so much more than a singer."

This is the essence of Cade. Bless his condescending misogynistic little heart.

• LOL 16
5 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Let’s make it punchable Aunt Beulah?

I vote nay. My granny was Beulah, I had a great-aunt Beulah, and I now have a neice with the middle name. The common nickname is Boots or Bootsy. If you punch any Beulah in my family, she's apt to pull a gun on you.

Does Cade go to the same church as the Vuolos? I know they share theological beliefs and both aspire to fame via reality shows, but is that it?

Edited by sleepysuzy
  • LOL 9
15 minutes ago, sleepysuzy said:

I vote nay. My granny was Beulah, I had a great-aunt Beulah, and I now have a neice with the middle name. The common nickname is Boots or Bootsy. If you punch any Beulah in my family, she's apt to pull a gun on you.

Does Cade go to the same church as the Vuolos? I know they share theological beliefs and both aspire to fame via reality shows, but is that it?

Well, Cade has been seen several times hanging out with LA Grace Community staffers -- the same ones Jeremy hangs out with -- so when he's in LA he's been at and around the church. Seems to be his church of choice in LA.

Whether he goes there regularly depends on whether he's actually living in LA, I would think. Previously, he lived in Texas. Don't know where his main residence is now. 

• Love 1

Turns out Cade and Little Mama were on the same season of Idol. She went farther than he did, which makes his condescension about her career all the more grinding.

No wonder he and RFP are BFFs.

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Turns out Cade and Little Mama were on the same season of Idol. She went farther than he did, which makes his condescension about her career all the more grinding.

No kidding. What a creature. 

It's still surprising to me that somebody so young and with pretty much exposure to a variety of people wouldn't feel a little more inhibited about expressing those views. 

I suppose I should be glad that he just comes right out with it. But it makes me think he must mostly be sheltered in a large crowd that all believe the same thing. Yeeesh. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Why is Jingle trying to look like Little Mama, and Cade like Jingle?  Are they doing a counting on crossover with wife swap? 

• LOL 19
6 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Why is Jingle trying to look like Little Mama, and Cade like Jingle?  Are they doing a counting on crossover with wife swap? 

Maybe TLC is creating some kind of Swap Your Image show.

That could explain the Jingle/Gabby/Cade issue and also why Jer and Michael P. Mahoney are wearing the same damn jacket.....

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

So, is it normal for the Dean to ditch school on Friday and accept a golf invitation from a student? If I was a  current student I'd be side eyeing Masters and the church. 

Wasn't favoritism one of the reasons Masters was in danger of losing their accreditation?

• Love 17
Just now, Lunera said:

So, is it normal for the Dean to ditch school on Friday and accept a golf invitation from a student? If I was a  current student I'd be side eyeing Masters and the church. 

Wasn't favoritism one of the reasons Masters was in danger of losing their accreditation?

Yeah I was wondering about that. If they're hanging out with Jeremy and mutually masturbating each other about it on social media but not doing this with other students, it's really setting up the potential for jealousy and accusations of favoritism. It's just a tacky look, though it certainly cements the impression that Jeremy is there as a social media mascot. I guess he's their version of Pistol Pete. 😉 

I had good relationships with my professors in school--a group of friends and I used to hang out with one professor and his wife and eat dinner with them and watch Mad Men. LOL I still have lunch a few times a year with former professors and keep in touch. But hanging out with them while I was a student was certainly something that was never advertised because of the potential of rubbing it in the faces of other students. 

• Love 16
16 minutes ago, Lunera said:

RFP should watch his back. All the guys who are actually paying money to be there AND taking it seriously may just figure out a way to take him down. He’s certainly giving them ammunition.

• Love 23
7 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Mahoney’s dentist secretly hates him...those are some fakey fakiest dentures.

Hope RFP doesn’t get his dentist’s name, because you KNOW veneers are coming.

Veneers are a given, just like jinger’s blonde!

PAB, and play dates with godly toddlers!  You guys are on a roll tonight!  

• LOL 11