Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Derick also grinds JB's gears.  Before the news of this move, JB and Michelle did an interview that was fairly recent with a company called Embassay Media. Embassay Media interviews fundies like the Duggars, Kelly and Gil Bates, etc. I previously posted about this in the media/TLC thread, etc. 

This was pre L. A. (or at least it wasn't official yet). But Derrick was the son-in-law with whom JB seemed the least happy. Probably because they "left" the show and the things he says that create a negative image of the family.  But JB also mentioned that he prefers Jeremy's and Ben's beliefs/church to the SBC church Jill and Derick attend. 

Wow, JB has turned Calvinist? .... When did that happen?

Or maybe it didn't. Maybe he just hates the fact that they're part of an actual organized denomination and he prefers anything that's nondenominational.....He's got a real sovereign citizen streak going, I think. And they were IFB if they were anything nameable in the past, weren't they? They never embraced the SBC at all, did they?

I mean, JB doesn't want anybody directing him and his -- and Gothard upholds that "be a nation unto yourself" thing. 

And maybe it goes both ways, too. I expect Cross Church and JB have seen a lot of each other in passing over the years. Maybe they don't want to have much to do with him either. I'm sure he'd be a giant pain in the ass if he inserted himself into your church but didn't get to run it....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

Derick also grinds JB's gears.  Before the news of this move, JB and Michelle did an interview that was fairly recent with a company called Embassay Media. Embassay Media interviews fundies like the Duggars, Kelly and Gil Bates, etc. I previously posted about this in the media/TLC thread, etc. 

This was pre L. A. (or at least it wasn't official yet). But Derrick was the son-in-law with whom JB seemed the least happy. Probably because they "left" the show and the things he says that create a negative image of the family.  But JB also mentioned that he prefers Jeremy's and Ben's beliefs/church to the SBC church Jill and Derick attend. 

Hmmm, what exactly are Bin’s “beliefs” and church, these days?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Hmmm, what exactly are Bin’s “beliefs” and church, these days?

I wouldn't know. I would guess that they're close/similar/same as whatever his in-laws believe. 

1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Wow, JB has turned Calvinist? .... When did that happen?

Or maybe it didn't. Maybe he just hates the fact that they're part of an actual organized denomination and he prefers anything that's nondenominational.....He's got a real sovereign citizen streak going, I think. And they were IFB if they were anything nameable in the past, weren't they? They never embraced the SBC at all, did they?

I mean, JB doesn't want anybody directing him and his -- and Gothard upholds that "be a nation unto yourself" thing. 

And maybe it goes both ways, too. I expect Cross Church and JB have seen a lot of each other in passing over the years. Maybe they don't want to have much to do with him either. I'm sure he'd be a giant pain in the ass if he inserted himself into your church but didn't get to run it....

It probably has more to do with Derick leaving the show, his Twitter presence, etc.

However, while the SBC has some similitarities to IFB and IBLP, it's a less legalistic views of Christianity. It's Derick's mom's church, and it probably has a lot of people like Derick's mom, educated, pants-wearing, non-quiverful people in it. And JB doesn't like that. 

The Duggars have previously attended smaller churchs where the people are a lot like them and share very legalistic, constricting versions of Christianity. Now Jinger is moving to L A to attend a megachurch, and I'm sure JB and Michelle are very upset about it. 

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

That's a doctrine that takes full-time dedication.

Rather similar to a cloistered convent. 

Or life as a non-masochist in an order of flagellant monks. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 2

Bingo!

Pastor Volvo's getting more old timey religion edumacation is just the cover up for the pursuit of Baby Felonious' modeling career...

When that baby girl smiles you wanna buy what she is selling...she has charisma in buckets...she is used to cameras and crews milling about....a pro already

Jinge is already post partum skinny in anticipation for the lollypop look of LA women...giant head with stick body....

They will get TLC productions to rent them a house in cute Eagle Rock or the hip Silver Lake so there will be lots of TLC film ops with Jinge and Jer taking Baby Lissy out to farmers markets, visit food trucks, climbing the Hollywood Hills, on the red carpet at the Christian movie premieres....

Jinge at Soul Cycle, Baby Felonious in Target ads, PastorV using his photogenic family to further his career......Jer taking meetings with the Fundy shakers and movers in Hollywood...

Jinge's SM platform will get the professional help it needs for branding...

Jessa's jealousy will be off the charts....when she and Ben visit Lala Land it will just showcase their hillbilliness with their mouths open like carp as they see how Jinge is living the Hollywood lifestyle....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 13
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

To me, Jeremy is all cheap flash and no substance. He seems utterly lacking in charisma. He loves the attention and power he gets from being a minister and therefore having a direct line to God (in his mind). I went to divinity school many years ago (but not so I could earn how to be a proper minister's wife) and was around a lot of prospective ministers from many denominations. There were many who seemed to have a genuine desire to spread their faith and to minister to others, and then there were those who were more concerned about ministry as performance and authority. Jeremy strikes me as in the latter group.

Can I have an Amen?

And the worst news in this for Jeremy is that he's not a good performer in the least. As far as I can tell, he's a terrible performer.

When it comes to substance, it's definitely not there. His sermons are very badly written. Or improvised. I'm not sure I buy this "he spends hours and hours every day composing his Sunday sermon" thing because what he composes is largely unclear, unorganized, uninteresting, uninspiring, un-illuminating and every other "un" I can think of .... (and if he does spend hours writing them -- Yeesh...) 

But worse, for somebody who does appear interested in the performance aspect, his delivery is appalling. Looking down most of the time, the soft kinda muushy undistinctive voice, virtually no inflection or expression, monotoned unless he's condemning somebody --when he just turns kinda snarly...almost never looks like he's actually trying to connect with the people in front of him....all the worst stereotypes of "preachy" that I can think of -- like one of the big-loser pastors from a Jane Austen novel (Mr. Collins comes to mind)....body language that, to me, projects pretty much nothing....and certainly doesn't project the authority that he does seem to crave.

If he's actually got the talent to pull off this vision of ministry, it'd better come out from hiding pretty soon, since he's over 30 already. 

Maybe the magic kingdom of LA will instantly transform him into the Prince of Preachers, though. Because I'm pretty sure now that he thought he was too good for the job in Laredo and that's why he apparently spent so much time and effort fleeing it rather than doing it. But was he actually even good enough for it? Not convinced. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21

Jer hopes he has enough cheap, empty flash to accompany his  ZERO substance..to entice Hollywood to want to do business with him....a failed soccer player...who cares?....

Truth be told, PastorV is the weak link in his little family...Jinger and Felicity are the the bigger draws...

Expecting Jer to exploit Jinger's abuse by her brother in the near future in an interview on the Christian channel.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Can I have an Amen?

And the worst news in this for Jeremy is that he's not a good performer in the least. As far as I can tell, he's a terrible performer.

When it comes to substance, it's definitely not there. His sermons are very badly written. Or improvised. I'm not sure I buy this "he spends hours and hours every day composing his Sunday sermon" thing because what he composes is largely unclear, unorganized, uninteresting, uninspiring and every other "un" I can think of .... (and if he does spend hours writing them -- Yeesh...) 

But worse, for somebody who does appear interested in the performance aspect, his delivery is appalling. Looking down most of the time, the soft kinda muushy undistinctive voice, virtually no inflection or expression, monotoned unless he's condemning somebody --when he just turns kinda snarly...almost never looks like he's actually trying to connect with the people in front of him....all the worst stereotypes of "preachy" that I can think of -- like one of the big-loser pastors from a Jane Austen novel (Mr. Collins comes to mind)....body language that, to me, projects pretty much nothing....and certainly doesn't project the authority that he does seem to crave.

If he's actually got the talent to pull off this vision of ministry, it'd better come out from hiding pretty soon, since he's over 30 already. 

Maybe the magic kingdom of LA will instantly transform him into the Prince of Preachers, though. Because I'm pretty sure now that he thought he was too good for the job in Laredo and that's why he apparently spent so much time and effort fleeing it rather than doing it. But was he actually even good enough for it? Not convinced. 

Thank you for expressing my thoughts exactly.  I just don't get it.  Either the church is pulling them to LA for Jer to serve in some capacity or the call to do something bigger or better than "Counting On" in the TeeVee industry is appealing to them.   The People article made it suite clear that they will be "attending" Grace church, but why highlight that so specifically??  I've heard of a few people who are strongly invested in their faith moving to bigger cities to attend certain churches, but he's already a Pastor.  Has he grown that church in Laredo??  Why not make that his mission?  If his sole reason to move to LA is to become the next celebrity pastor.....  LA will chew him up and spit him out faster than he penetrated the Duggar Empire.   I'm betting on a spin-off in conjunction with the Church.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, BigBingerBro said:

The People article made it suite clear that they will be "attending" Grace church, but why highlight that so specifically??  

That’s the flagship church of the MacArthur empire, which includes The Master’s Seminary in which Jeremy is enrolled. He probably laced the interview with plugs for the church and seminary, and that one made it into the published story. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

That’s the flagship church of the MacArthur empire, which includes The Master’s Seminary in which Jeremy is enrolled. He probably laced the interview with plugs for the church and seminary, and that one made it into the published story. 

Exactly.

...because there was nothing else to say in a magazine interview with this person. The plans for the TLC spinoff are still under wraps and, um, except for doing the spinoff and attending a church in hopes of being appointed its next star preacher -- what? -- Jer and company have nothing going on...So far in life he's achieved being a failed pro soccer player and a pastor who quits. And she's a stay-at-home mom of one really cute baby. Now there's real People magazine fodder for you -- again, what?.... 

...And because he promised MacArthur he'd mention the name of the church so often a reporter would have no choice but to include it in the story. So he did.

And MacArthur got what he wanted.

Because no matter who or what you and your organization are, a People mention -- and a positive People mention, no less -- is a major major get. Well worth Jer's tuition, which the seminary is almost certainly picking up (although I'm not sure they could afford to admit to that at this stage of the accreditation scrutiny....)

Whether Jer will ultimately get what he wants out of his deal with the devil big-time megachurch pastor remains to be seen. 

EMLTA: Even though I see some savvy in Jer's job- and fame-getting maneuvers thus far, there's another smallish point that makes me skeptical that his savvy in handling people and even in effectively advancing his own interests long term is very substantial.

It's Tim Conway in San Antonio who gave Jer first a part-time (it seems) job there and then the job in the Laredo church that Conway's planted. Conway gave him those jobs back when Jeremy had zero training and zero experience for the job. And yet I've never seen one syllable anywhere from Jer acknowledging Conway as part of the story.

Not now, in his big goodbye to Texas.

And not throughout his Laredo "career," including back when he was introducing himself to Laredo and creating the Laredo church website in his own image. He had a little "acknowledgments" sort of page on the website. And it said basically this: "All thanks to the people responsible for my being here and by far the most godly people I have ever met, Chuck and Diana Vuolo".

Not word one, anywhere on that website, about the guy who planted the church and gave Jer his chance. No thanks, no acknowledgment of Conway being an influence on Jer (of course obviously he wasn't), not word one about the guy.

And for a couple years now, of course, Jer's media has been dripping with MacArthur. And, again, not word one about the person who gave him a job as far as I've been able to discern.

Now for all I know Conway's an awful person who gave Jer his break but actually treated him miserably and is some kind of criminal. But EVEN IF HE IS -- Is it not quite tone deaf and very likely kinda stupid to totally blow off the person who gave your unqualified self your first big break? And blow that person off for years? As they say, Be careful how you treat people on your way up, because you may meet them again on your way down. 

I find this another of those unaccountable things about this whole situation. I'd think he'd be savvier than to do this. Because he obviously does know how to suck up. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
On 3/14/2019 at 6:43 AM, Churchhoney said:

Sorry, I don't know why the "quote" box popped up.  I do, however, enjoy Churchhoney's posts.

I hope they don't "feature" Jinger and Jeremy in Los Angeles.  I remember how utterly boring it was to watch when Josh and Anna lived in DC.  --See Anna cook a turkey.--See Anna on the subway--See Anna pretend to go to the library.  Not that I would actually watch, but I find it hard to believe any sane person would find this interesting in LA.

Edited by CalicoKitty
missing word
  • Love 15
12 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I hope they don't "feature" Jinger and Jeremy in Los Angeles.  I remember how utterly boring it was to watch when Josh and Anna lived in DC.  --See Anna cook a turkey.--See Anna on the subway--See Anna pretend to go to the library.  Not that I would actually watch, but I find it hard to believe any sane person would find this interesting in LA.

They could do an episode that only features Jinger going to get a latte and plenty of leghumpers would tune in and find it fascinating. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

I'm  still not convinced Jinger has EVER taken a drive alone.

Well....I  hope she has. Cause I wouldn't want LA to be my first experience of doing that if I'd never lived in a really big city before ... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
53 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

That's just speculation. I suspect the show will go on as usual and follow them to LA in whatever season (of life) that turns out to be.

On my part it was sort of jokey speculation.

My somewhat less jokey speculation is that Jer said something like this to MacArthur: If JIngle and I move to LA and I switch to the on-campus degree, every time Counting On films us, I'll make sure to hang around the seminary and your church a lot and get you and your place on camera and make you look great. I'll even get you into some shots with Felicity so you really will have appeal. So, how about it? Can I have free tuition for the on-campus program in exchange for all the TeeVee (and social media) exposure I'll be getting you?

And with just that one People article, Jer's already provided MacArthur a publicity benefit equal to this year's free tuition and more.  So one way or another I guess he's making himself indispensable. 

And they haven't even filmed the show there yet. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9

It has to be cheaper to base whatever demon spawn this show is becoming in LA than shlepping some poor film crew out to Arkansas every season. It’s also lots cheaper to fly whichever Duggar has pissed TLC off the least that month out for a “guest” appearance at Chez JerJer and they can do the “golly this shore is a big heathen city” shtick repeatedly, just with different subsets of Duggars.

It’s all speculation, of course, but it’s interesting timing that the Duggar wives not named Jinger are all suddenly shilling their little selfies off.

I could really see TLC deciding this is a way to recoup some of their scandal losses from this show and remove JimBob’s cold grifter fingers from around their necks at the same time. Win/win.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Totally said:

But did they show Jin actually out ?

Apparently they thought it would be more amusing to stay with "inept daddy" and baby than go with Jinger to Wally World on what looked to be a diaper run.

• LOL 1
17 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I'm not sure I buy this "he spends hours and hours every day composing his Sunday sermon" thing because what he composes is largely unclear, unorganized, uninteresting, uninspiring, un-illuminating and every other "un" I can think of .... (and if he does spend hours writing them -- Yeesh...)  

Oh I firmly believe Jeremy spends hours posing for pictures while he pretends to write those sermons with fancy pens and with gratuitous but strategically placed fancy books piled on his desk. 

But spending hours actually writing sermons or thinking about them or practicing them? Not a chance in hell! 😂

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

From https://proclaimerscv.com/

Dated

The Master’s University remains on probation, lays off faculty

Mai Nguyen Do March 18, 2019 

The Master’s University and Seminary will remain on accreditation probation and will receive another special visit review from accreditation officials in 2020.

Last year, the Western Association of Schools and College’s Senior College and University Commission placed the school on probation last year due to a “pervasive culture and climate of fear, intimidation, bullying, and uncertainty among significant numbers of faculty and staff” and issues with transparency, according to the commission’s report. 

The local university has struggled with a number of controversies over the past few years, such as being put on probation and being fined for failure to comply with the Clery Act, a federal law which mandates that schools report sexual assaults that occur within campus communities. The university also recently began to lay off several faculty members, including audio technology adjunct professor John Martin, philosophy and apologetics professor Brian Morley and the university president’s assistant, Sharon Staats.

In a letter dated March 4, the accreditation commission’s president, Janienne Studley, explained that the university will remain on probation because of continued concerns about operational integrity, with fears from staff “that the climate may regress after WSCUC stepped away.”

Studley also expressed the commission’s concerns about how much independence the school’s board of directors is afforded.

“The Commission observes that the Board continues to take direction from the President rather than fulfilling its role of overseeing the President and maintaining priorities that are consistent with advancing the institutional mission,” Studley said.

The commission’s concerns about the university’s board also included ongoing worries about the school’s operations.

“The institution made a commitment to transition its chief executive officer from the position of president to Chancellor of the Seminary within 18 months of the date of the visit,” Studley said. “Yet, at the panel interview, the president mentioned that the Board has extended that date and had still not taken steps to define the requirements and job description for the institution’s next president.”

In response to the commission’s letter and decision to schedule a special visit next year, The Master’s University’s president, John MacArthur, released a public statement on Thursday assuring the community of the school’s stability and integrity.

“I will continue to serve as President as long as the board desires,” MacArthur said in his statement. “Both the University and Seminary are in a strong position for the future because the Board, the staff, administration and faculty are exceptional — and our students and alumni love their school.”

The Master’s University did not respond to repeated requests for comment.

• Useful 12
9 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

On my part it was sort of jokey speculation.

My somewhat less jokey speculation is that Jer said something like this to MacArthur: If JIngle and I move to LA and I switch to the on-campus degree, every time Counting On films us, I'll make sure to hang around the seminary and your church a lot and get you and your place on camera and make you look great. I'll even get you into some shots with Felicity so you really will have appeal. So, how about it? Can I have free tuition for the on-campus program in exchange for all the TeeVee (and social media) exposure I'll be getting you?

And with just that one People article, Jer's already provided MacArthur a publicity benefit equal to this year's free tuition and more.  So one way or another I guess he's making himself indispensable. 

And they haven't even filmed the show there yet. 

The above makes total sense.  But Jer better hope that Smuggar behaves himself.  Another scandal from smarmy Josh could prove damaging to the Vuolo brand, causing MacArthur to want to distance himself.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

So, how about it? Can I have free tuition for the on-campus program in exchange for all the TeeVee (and social media) exposure I'll be getting you?

I'm sure SOS ministries heard the same kind of grift not too far back. *Laughs in FRC*

32 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

a “pervasive culture and climate of fear, intimidation, bullying, and uncertainty among significant numbers of faculty and staff”

So....just like the cult they're living in now? But yeah, good luck swooping in and saving the place, Jer.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

I'm sure SOS ministries heard the same kind of grift not too far back. *Laughs in FRC*

Eggzactkly.

On the other hand, MacArthur's already gotten a return on his deposit, so he's ahead of the game. I don't think he's risking very much, compared to the rest of what's happening in his little empire currently.

As for Jer and Jingle, I don't know what's going on here and it all baffles me, but I'm sure of one thing. 

When you have a, what, 8-month-old(?) baby -- and you can't have been employed long enough to have really substantial savings -- you don't leave a job for no job and simultaneously move from one city to a city more than twice as expensive, unless you have high high hopes for what will befall you there. 

Who the heck knows what Jeremy's hopes are based on? (God's pointy finger?)

But his hopes have got to be high indeed. 

Of course we've seen high hopes before, among the Duggars and in Jer's biography, so the hopes may or may not be well founded.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

From https://proclaimerscv.com/

Dated

The Master’s University remains on probation, lays off faculty

Mai Nguyen Do March 18, 2019 

The Master’s University and Seminary will remain on accreditation probation and will receive another special visit review from accreditation officials in 2020.

Last year, the Western Association of Schools and College’s Senior College and University Commission placed the school on probation last year due to a “pervasive culture and climate of fear, intimidation, bullying, and uncertainty among significant numbers of faculty and staff” and issues with transparency, according to the commission’s report. 

The local university has struggled with a number of controversies over the past few years, such as being put on probation and being fined for failure to comply with the Clery Act, a federal law which mandates that schools report sexual assaults that occur within campus communities. The university also recently began to lay off several faculty members, including audio technology adjunct professor John Martin, philosophy and apologetics professor Brian Morley and the university president’s assistant, Sharon Staats.

In a letter dated March 4, the accreditation commission’s president, Janienne Studley, explained that the university will remain on probation because of continued concerns about operational integrity, with fears from staff “that the climate may regress after WSCUC stepped away.”

Studley also expressed the commission’s concerns about how much independence the school’s board of directors is afforded.

“The Commission observes that the Board continues to take direction from the President rather than fulfilling its role of overseeing the President and maintaining priorities that are consistent with advancing the institutional mission,” Studley said.

The commission’s concerns about the university’s board also included ongoing worries about the school’s operations.

“The institution made a commitment to transition its chief executive officer from the position of president to Chancellor of the Seminary within 18 months of the date of the visit,” Studley said. “Yet, at the panel interview, the president mentioned that the Board has extended that date and had still not taken steps to define the requirements and job description for the institution’s next president.”

In response to the commission’s letter and decision to schedule a special visit next year, The Master’s University’s president, John MacArthur, released a public statement on Thursday assuring the community of the school’s stability and integrity.

“I will continue to serve as President as long as the board desires,” MacArthur said in his statement. “Both the University and Seminary are in a strong position for the future because the Board, the staff, administration and faculty are exceptional — and our students and alumni love their school.”

The Master’s University did not respond to repeated requests for comment.

Looks like they're being recalcitrant, eh? Maybe they're figuring they'll just give up the accreditation. There have been lots of other conservative-Christian voices urging them to do that. 

I wonder if, in the current climate, they might then try to sue, claiming anti-religious discrimination by the accreditors? (not that there seems to be the slightest legal basis for doing that visible here -- but in this world of crazy lawsuits ...)

Layoffs don't seem financially promising. 

In any case, interesting star Jer's chosen to hook his wagon to at this point. 

Could it be a meteorite? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Jing will have to follow her headship... Jer better have a good plan in place. California is very expensive and a TV show only pays so much.

Best of luck to the Duggaloos. Jer seems to have big plans/ideas but fails to achieve them. Maybe he should dream small... and be a big fish in a little pond. 

He is trying to be a big in a big ocean and I'm pretty sure LA sharks will eat him alive.

• Love 12
On 3/26/2019 at 12:41 PM, graefin said:

I thought he said God told them to move to LA only yesterday or some such?

How does that work, 

On 3/26/2019 at 12:41 PM, graefin said:

🤔

Don't you know God works on Duggar time?

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Sounds like MacArthur is just another power freak and they’re going to have to dethrone him over his cold dead body and not before, no matter what the consequences.

Dunno. Jer is going to have to move up pretty fast to be positioned next in line when/if MacArthur finally gives up and there may not be much left at that point.

Churchhoney, I really appreciate your insights on these things. I know you gained all this knowledge at a really high cost to yourself...I salute you and send you a big hug.

I know nothing about church politics myself. As a survivor of a corporate executive job, I’m surprised at how very similar it all seems to be...greed, backstabbing and sucking up. You’d think the religious aspect would temper that but I guess power is power and money is money, no matter where.

• Love 18
8 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Best of luck to the Duggaloos. Jer seems to have big plans/ideas but fails to achieve them. Maybe he should dream small... and be a big fish in a little pond. 

Replace "Jer" with "Dereclict" (oops, I mean Derick) and it's exactly the same. These fools get way oversized egos and can't handle the concept that perhaps God doesn't think they're as special and chosen as they seem to think they are. I can't wait for reality to bitch slap some of these egotistical douchebags. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Anyone else find it hilarious that the book he’s shilling is an expose on ministries making money by bilking believers out of love offerings?

(I have no clue how to put an accent on the second “e” in expose. Mea culpa.)

• LOL 7
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Oldernowiser said:

Anyone else find it hilarious that the book he’s shilling is an expose on ministries making money by bilking believers out of love offerings?

(I have no clue how to put an accent on the second “e” in expose. Mea culpa.)

Yes. I actually thought it might be a meme. Lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, lookeyloo said:

Just don’t go to Derick’s dentist!

I suspect the problems involving Deredick's teeth is more on Deredick himself than his dentist.

If Jeremy was smart, he would not be taking any type of dental or medical advice  from Deredick and Jilly Girl.