Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
frenchtoast

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Recommended Posts

I'm guessing much of Jinger's labor & delivery will be featured on Counting On, as this seems to be the V's primary income. This may be the first pregnancy to share the typical updates the average pregnant woman shares. Jeremy probably has a more realistic view of income/expenses than his in-laws and might want to cash in on this birth.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

4 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

The small Duggar plane is currently enrolled route from Laredo to...New Orleans! Dying to know who's on board and why N.O ?

Yeah, that one is pretty puzzling. 

Share this post


Link to post

It also just occurred to me that JD has to be back soon in order to fly to Australia. I think their appearances start on Sunday, and IBLP has promised 16 Duggars, which likely omits the five marrieds.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Screenshot_20180112-104517.thumb.jpg.8bd4c953e62cf421d65e3037f628a8cc.jpg

Jeremy posted this under his Andrea Bocelli song post. I think the person asked him if he was Italian, but no one asked if he was Catholic.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

30 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

The small Duggar plane is currently enrolled route from Laredo to...New Orleans! Dying to know who's on board and why N.O ?

Maybe its Smuggar and he will show his boobs for beads.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Maybe its Smuggar and he will show his boobs for beads.

hahaha I bet Josh is going down with a suitcase of beads too!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

If I’m not mistaken, Mardi Gras parades have already started. Of course the Duggars will pretend to enjoy it, while spoiling everyone’s fun.  Catholics just know how to party.  

If the Duggars want a more family friendly celebration, Lake Charles does a very nice one. Classy, clean, and fun.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20180112-104517.thumb.jpg.8bd4c953e62cf421d65e3037f628a8cc.jpg

 

Jeremy posted this under his Andrea Bocelli song post. I think the person asked him if he was Italian, but no one asked if he was Catholic.

Okay, "How Jesus Saved Me from Self-Righteous Religion." Maybe it's me, but shouldn't that be followed by  -- "But Then, Unfortunately, I Backslid." ??? 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Okay, "How Jesus Saved Me from Self-Righteous Religion." Maybe it's me, but shouldn't that be followed by  -- "But Then, Unfortunately, I Backslid." ??? 

I'm done typing reports for the day so on my next typing session, I'm gonna listen to this and report back if anything interesting pops up with those two.  I will fast forward when needed, don't worry. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Lunera said:

I think the person asked him if he was Italian, but no one asked if he was Catholic.

Yes, but in Duggar land it's vital never to pass up a chance to assert the superiority of the correct Jesus.  (and by extension, of course, of yourself)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

I find it amusing that Jeremy's church is located on CORPUS CHRISTI street...does he realize that is a Roman Catholic influenced named street? Corpus Christi...Latin for Body of Christ...in the language of the Roman Catholic Church.  Ha!

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Yes, but in Duggar land it's vital never to pass up a chance to assert the superiority of the correct Jesus.  (and by extension, of course, of yourself)

I was raised Catholic but no longer practice. Am now mainstream Lutheran-ish. One of my sisters has gone full-on evangelical, obnoxiously so. She never hesitates to yammer on about the correct Jesus.  Fellowship, witness, blah blah. Keeps kids segregated from non-snake-shakers. Super judgey. I like to remind her I have many pictures of her misspent youth and know where all the bodies are buried.  Seems the duggars aren't the only ones that like to rewrite history. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The plane was only on the ground for like an hour. It's almost back to Springdale now. I guess JD has to hightail it to the airport for his flight to Austrailia. From Mechelle's post on DFO, it looks like she and Boob are already there. 

Maybe Benessa have a speaking engagement at this event then have to take a commercial flight home? Yeah, right. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Catfin said:

Seems the duggars aren't the only ones that like to rewrite history. 

Merely denying ya did or said something seems to work in some walks of life.

My sister was a full time goody two shoes, so I can’t find anything to make stick, but she’s fortunately not judgey and obnoxious.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

The small Duggar plane is currently enrolled route from Laredo to...New Orleans! Dying to know who's on board and why N.O ?

Maybe JinJer decided to preach to the heathen during Mardi Gras?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

The plane was only on the ground for like an hour. It's almost back to Springdale now. I guess JD has to hightail it to the airport for his flight to Austrailia. From Mechelle's post on DFO, it looks like she and Boob are already there. 

Maybe Benessa have a speaking engagement at this event then have to take a commercial flight home? Yeah, right. 

They went to Australia earlier then the others?? I wonder if they left all the kids for Jana to wrangle on a 14+ hour trip while they traveled comfortably and relaxed. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, Yukibear said:

JD did not come to Australia, they said he had piloting things to do 

Fly away, JD! Fly away! 

You'll never get a better chance. It'll take them 30 hours to get back, and then they'll be jet lagged. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Fly away, JD! Fly away! 

You'll never get a better chance. It'll take them 30 hours to get back, and then they'll be jet lagged. 

The question is would JD have the skills to live in a Duggar free world. He may have some work experience, but without daddy to buy him planes and the necessary skills to be in the real world, he may end up going back to Duggar Land with his tail between his legs.

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

The question is would JD have the skills to live in a Duggar free world. He may have some work experience, but without daddy to buy him planes and the necessary skills to be in the real world, he may end up going back to Duggar Land with his tail between his legs.

Response over in Lonely Js. 

Edited by Churchhoney · Reason: Moved from wrong forum.
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I guess that means they counted J'Tyler as a Duggar to make the promised 16. 

 19 kids minus the 6 marrieds and JD is 12.  Michelle and JB are two more making 14. Tyler would be 15.  So .....16 ..... would be Lauren?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Well, that prediction about people losing interest in Jingle and Jer has certainly wasted no time in coming true.

For the second time today, I've looked up and realized I was discussing some completely different people in the Duggalo topic. How have the mighty fallen. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:01 PM, bigskygirl said:

The question is would JD have the skills to live in a Duggar free world. He may have some work experience

Lately because of all the current things that are tossed away and not fixed like they used to be and don't even get me started on the short life of most technology, I have been thinking about what would survive in a zombie apocalypse.  JD probably would because his skill set is rather old school and he seems to be able to fix things and adapt to different jobs. On the other hand I would guess that Josh would be a tasty treat for the whole hoard pretty quickly.

Its an interesting game to play when contemplating a new purchase but it amused me to apply it to the Duggars.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry to put this here but I cant find the right place. We had a death in the family so I have not been keeping track.. Which Duggars are expecting.I think  Its just OfAustin and OfJeremy. Is that right?

Share this post


Link to post

47 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Sorry to put this here but I cant find the right place. We had a death in the family so I have not been keeping track.. Which Duggars are expecting.I think  Its just OfAustin and OfJeremy. Is that right?

Yes, Joy & Jinger, but also Joe's wife, Kendra.  

Share this post


Link to post

@JennyMominFL, my condolences to you and your family.  

We normally would use the Small Talk page called The Prayer Closet for family emergencies, natural disasters, our pets, medical updates, recipes, and any other thing we want to discuss.  It’s totally impromptu, the weather, our kids, an annoying friend or relative...or just asking for advice.'  We often send ourselves there when our posts are snippy, and we enjoy virtual adult beverages and favorite foods to “atone for our sins”.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Ironically, there have been fewer Instagram posts of Jin and/or Jer since announcing the pregnancy than there were pre-pregnancy.

Maybe she has bad morning sickness or is having cravings and mood swings. I don’t want my picture taken when I feel crummy.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

She's had her picture taken plenty since they broke the news to the family back at Thanksgiving. Tons of pictures from Philly at Christmas. She looked well enough in those. The radio silence  since the annoucnement is puzzling for them. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I give - what's Of prior to the guys name mean, regarding pregnancy?

It’s a reference to “The Handmaid’s Tale.” The enslaved broodmares lose their own names and take on the name of the man they’re assigned to (Offred,Ofglen,etc.) I’ve jokingly referred to Jill as OfDerick. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Catfin said:

That was a great book! Anyone watching the series? 

Yes come join us on the board. 

OfDerrick always cracks me up....and then I realize it’s true and I want to cry. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Do not forget, that you are free to "Reply" to the post you are referring and state "Taking my reply to small talk." Please take off topic posts to the Small Talk thread. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size