Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

I'm guessing much of Jinger's labor & delivery will be featured on Counting On, as this seems to be the V's primary income. This may be the first pregnancy to share the typical updates the average pregnant woman shares. Jeremy probably has a more realistic view of income/expenses than his in-laws and might want to cash in on this birth.

• Love 7

It also just occurred to me that JD has to be back soon in order to fly to Australia. I think their appearances start on Sunday, and IBLP has promised 16 Duggars, which likely omits the five marrieds.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

The small Duggar plane is currently enrolled route from Laredo to...New Orleans! Dying to know who's on board and why N.O ?

Maybe its Smuggar and he will show his boobs for beads.

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

If I’m not mistaken, Mardi Gras parades have already started. Of course the Duggars will pretend to enjoy it, while spoiling everyone’s fun.  Catholics just know how to party.  

If the Duggars want a more family friendly celebration, Lake Charles does a very nice one. Classy, clean, and fun.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20180112-104517.thumb.jpg.8bd4c953e62cf421d65e3037f628a8cc.jpg

Jeremy posted this under his Andrea Bocelli song post. I think the person asked him if he was Italian, but no one asked if he was Catholic.

Okay, "How Jesus Saved Me from Self-Righteous Religion." Maybe it's me, but shouldn't that be followed by  -- "But Then, Unfortunately, I Backslid." ??? 

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Okay, "How Jesus Saved Me from Self-Righteous Religion." Maybe it's me, but shouldn't that be followed by  -- "But Then, Unfortunately, I Backslid." ??? 

I'm done typing reports for the day so on my next typing session, I'm gonna listen to this and report back if anything interesting pops up with those two.  I will fast forward when needed, don't worry. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Lunera said:

I think the person asked him if he was Italian, but no one asked if he was Catholic.

Yes, but in Duggar land it's vital never to pass up a chance to assert the superiority of the correct Jesus.  (and by extension, of course, of yourself)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 13

I find it amusing that Jeremy's church is located on CORPUS CHRISTI street...does he realize that is a Roman Catholic influenced named street? Corpus Christi...Latin for Body of Christ...in the language of the Roman Catholic Church.  Ha!

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Yes, but in Duggar land it's vital never to pass up a chance to assert the superiority of the correct Jesus.  (and by extension, of course, of yourself)

I was raised Catholic but no longer practice. Am now mainstream Lutheran-ish. One of my sisters has gone full-on evangelical, obnoxiously so. She never hesitates to yammer on about the correct Jesus.  Fellowship, witness, blah blah. Keeps kids segregated from non-snake-shakers. Super judgey. I like to remind her I have many pictures of her misspent youth and know where all the bodies are buried.  Seems the duggars aren't the only ones that like to rewrite history. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The plane was only on the ground for like an hour. It's almost back to Springdale now. I guess JD has to hightail it to the airport for his flight to Austrailia. From Mechelle's post on DFO, it looks like she and Boob are already there. 

Maybe Benessa have a speaking engagement at this event then have to take a commercial flight home? Yeah, right. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Catfin said:

Seems the duggars aren't the only ones that like to rewrite history. 

Merely denying ya did or said something seems to work in some walks of life.

My sister was a full time goody two shoes, so I can’t find anything to make stick, but she’s fortunately not judgey and obnoxious.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

The small Duggar plane is currently enrolled route from Laredo to...New Orleans! Dying to know who's on board and why N.O ?

Maybe JinJer decided to preach to the heathen during Mardi Gras?

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

The plane was only on the ground for like an hour. It's almost back to Springdale now. I guess JD has to hightail it to the airport for his flight to Austrailia. From Mechelle's post on DFO, it looks like she and Boob are already there. 

Maybe Benessa have a speaking engagement at this event then have to take a commercial flight home? Yeah, right. 

They went to Australia earlier then the others?? I wonder if they left all the kids for Jana to wrangle on a 14+ hour trip while they traveled comfortably and relaxed. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Yukibear said:

JD did not come to Australia, they said he had piloting things to do 

Fly away, JD! Fly away! 

You'll never get a better chance. It'll take them 30 hours to get back, and then they'll be jet lagged. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 17
41 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Fly away, JD! Fly away! 

You'll never get a better chance. It'll take them 30 hours to get back, and then they'll be jet lagged. 

The question is would JD have the skills to live in a Duggar free world. He may have some work experience, but without daddy to buy him planes and the necessary skills to be in the real world, he may end up going back to Duggar Land with his tail between his legs.

40 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

The question is would JD have the skills to live in a Duggar free world. He may have some work experience, but without daddy to buy him planes and the necessary skills to be in the real world, he may end up going back to Duggar Land with his tail between his legs.

Response over in Lonely Js. 

Edited by Churchhoney
Moved from wrong forum.
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I guess that means they counted J'Tyler as a Duggar to make the promised 16. 

19 kids minus the 6 marrieds and JD is 12.  Michelle and JB are two more making 14. Tyler would be 15.  So .....16 ..... would be Lauren?

• Love 3

Well, that prediction about people losing interest in Jingle and Jer has certainly wasted no time in coming true.

For the second time today, I've looked up and realized I was discussing some completely different people in the Duggalo topic. How have the mighty fallen. 

• Love 12
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:01 PM, bigskygirl said:

The question is would JD have the skills to live in a Duggar free world. He may have some work experience

Lately because of all the current things that are tossed away and not fixed like they used to be and don't even get me started on the short life of most technology, I have been thinking about what would survive in a zombie apocalypse.  JD probably would because his skill set is rather old school and he seems to be able to fix things and adapt to different jobs. On the other hand I would guess that Josh would be a tasty treat for the whole hoard pretty quickly.

Its an interesting game to play when contemplating a new purchase but it amused me to apply it to the Duggars.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Sorry to put this here but I cant find the right place. We had a death in the family so I have not been keeping track.. Which Duggars are expecting.I think  Its just OfAustin and OfJeremy. Is that right?

Yes, Joy & Jinger, but also Joe's wife, Kendra.  

@JennyMominFL, my condolences to you and your family.  

We normally would use the Small Talk page called The Prayer Closet for family emergencies, natural disasters, our pets, medical updates, recipes, and any other thing we want to discuss.  It’s totally impromptu, the weather, our kids, an annoying friend or relative...or just asking for advice.'  We often send ourselves there when our posts are snippy, and we enjoy virtual adult beverages and favorite foods to “atone for our sins”.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Ironically, there have been fewer Instagram posts of Jin and/or Jer since announcing the pregnancy than there were pre-pregnancy.

Maybe she has bad morning sickness or is having cravings and mood swings. I don’t want my picture taken when I feel crummy.

• Love 3

She's had her picture taken plenty since they broke the news to the family back at Thanksgiving. Tons of pictures from Philly at Christmas. She looked well enough in those. The radio silence  since the annoucnement is puzzling for them. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I give - what's Of prior to the guys name mean, regarding pregnancy?

It’s a reference to “The Handmaid’s Tale.” The enslaved broodmares lose their own names and take on the name of the man they’re assigned to (Offred,Ofglen,etc.) I’ve jokingly referred to Jill as OfDerick. 

• Love 13