Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Mollie said:

Notice the paint peeling off above Jeremy's head and on all of the window panes. The church lawn is full of weeds.  The shrubbery needs trimming and the tree branches need to be cut away from the roof. 

Jeremy has been pastor of that church for more than a year and the place is falling apart under his 'leadership.'  Someone should tell him that it is time for him to take off the white shirt and tie and get to work cleaning the place up.

Every church I've been part of, even tiny ones without the resources for a full-time handyman/custodian, has a committee who take pride in keeping up the facilities and grounds. That being said, if the church members can't or won't do it, I agree that the pastor should be willing to step up.

Edited by Portia
  • Love 14
9 hours ago, awaken said:

So Jeremy's original intended audience for this speech was his little church in Laredo? That seems awfully self indulgent and not very pastoral to rant about your own misgivings about your brother-in-law's misguided mission to your church, to whom this may not apply at all!   If I were a member of his congregation and heard the sermon I would wonder what has possessed my pastor and is someone in our group randomly running off to be an unqualified missionary?   It's just bizarre if he used his own church sermon time to talk about his own feelings about his family members, even if he thinly veiled the references. 

Have you looked at his church website? It's the epitome of self indulgence. It's about absolutely nothing about how wonderful he is. Doesn't even mention that any other human being is involved in running the church -- even though we know they have to be, since there's not just a Sunday service but some other little weekly events on Wednesday and Friday (I think) and he's certainly been on vacation for quite a few of those days. And it's full of pompous droning about his sermons and about how by a long long shot the most godly people he's ever met are his parents. Yadda yadda yadda. Now, he may have changed some of this by now -- I looked at it a month or so ago. But at the time, at least, it was literally a (boring, pompous) hymn to Jeremy. 

This is my beef with him. To me, that was not only inappropriate but a real red flag that your preacher is in it for nothing but ego. So anybody who actually goes to his church is pretty much signing up to just be his sycophant...... I have a hard time seeing how he's going to grow that church plant with that approach, but who knows? .... Another thing that frosted me is that the site does mention (brieflyand in passing) that his "mentor' is Tim Conway in San Antonio (doesn't say anything about Tim Conway, of course, and, also of course, we know that Tim Conway isn't nearly as godly as Chuck and Diana Vuolo, since they're absolutely the mostest mostest godliest). Anyway, having read that I went to Conway's website and listened to his presentation about church plants -- and to my shock, really, heard something that wasn't egotistical in the least and that clearly directed church planters to do the exact opposite of what Jer does on that website. So he obviously didn't listen to a single word his "mentor" had to say. .... So ... uh.... more ego ego ego ego, especially for a person with no training to do what he's doing. 

Anyway, not impressed with any of this and find the sermon that you all are describing to be all of a piece with it. ..........Who's actually looking for that in a church? Some are, I guess. But I don't get it. Or maybe they're looking for the too-tight shirts and hard nipples that have been described. In which case, knock yourself out, I guess. But of course that seems to be just more ego. 

8 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I was just coming back here to post the same thing. If she's pregnant, she JUST got knocked up. 

This is by far a Duggar Record for a first baby. 

Is she thin enough for that to have an effect? Being underweight can certainly affect pregnancy chances, but I've never been sure how underweight you have to be. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Jinger looks absolutely insane in this picture. 

Everything is so wrong.  The side pony tail, the head band, the dress with leggings and the shoes.  It's so bad that she needs to attend Jessa's Modern Modest conference. 

Edited by Marigold
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I was just coming back here to post the same thing. If she's pregnant, she JUST got knocked up. 

This is by far a Duggar Record for a first baby. Remember Anna desperately peeing on multiple sticks every month before she got pregnant with Mack? I can't see Jinger doing that for some reason. I think she's enjoying herself; Jeremy's beliefs may be heinous, but she shares them, so she's happy. 

eta: I rechecked who Jinger is following, and she IS following the Dullards, but they aren't following either her or Jeremy back. Jeremy, however, isn't following either of them. 

I checked after I read your post yesterday and she wasn't following Jill or Derick then.

Someone is reading here, FJ, or the Inquisitor.

• Love 4

Jingeer looks like a 15 year old.  I guess we have a bumpy ride of teen fashion choices until we arrive into the 20's? 

Kinda amusing that she is the Pastor's wife.  

I cannot stand Jeremy and never could. It just gets worse for me. 

• Love 3

It looks like Derick has posted a response to Jeremy:

http://www.inquisitr.com/4285822/did-jill-duggars-husband-derick-dillard-just-fire-back-in-their-feud-with-jinger-duggar-and-jeremy-vuolo/

“When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent.”

The New Living Translation of Proverbs 10:19 clarifies the meaning of the Bible verse for modern-day Christians. If Derick Dillard did have Jeremy Vuolo in mind when he tweeted it, he’s warning his brother-in-law that he has ventured into dangerous territory by using so many words to criticize missionaries.

“Too much talk leads to sin. Be sensible and keep your mouth shut.”

• Love 1
(edited)

i think JereMe reads here.  He was a soccer "star" and is used to reading sports columns about himself, the teams , etc.   He probably googled himself up one day and hit this site plus a few others. Now he is addicted to us and can't stop because he is all into himself. 

Jeremy wants to be a star pastor so he knows his image is very important.  He is such a try hard. 

Edited by Marigold
  • Love 13

They've never been a match physically. That's one of the reasons I question his motivation in marrying Jinger. He looks more the type to date a blonde trophy wife type with a "great body and a bad attitude." <wish I remembered what movie that is from. 

How anyone can consider Jinger a fashionista or creative is beyond me. She is miss more than hit. Let's just hope that  with her new freedom she begins to get it together instead of these strange looks with toddler hair. 

Hint, read fashion magazines. Stay off pinterest. 

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, kaleidoscope said:

http://www.inquisitr.com/4285822/did-jill-duggars-husband-derick-dillard-just-fire-back-in-their-feud-with-jinger-duggar-and-jeremy-vuolo/

“When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent.”

The New Living Translation of Proverbs 10:19 clarifies the meaning of the Bible verse for modern-day Christians. If Derick Dillard did have Jeremy Vuolo in mind when he tweeted it, he’s warning his brother-in-law that he has ventured into dangerous territory by using so many words to criticize missionaries.

Or he'll do what? Continue to google bible quotes for his twitter? Big threat Derp. 

• Love 7

Jinger would look really cute with a shoulder length or shorter layered cut with bangs; I actually think a layered bob would be really flattering and would make her look more her age. c48e3fd30e931000e620662a1f0dc8d1.jpgShe needs to cut her hair to that length regardless because the last foot of it is crazy unhealthy (probably from flatironing previously chemically permed hair); no amount of deep conditioning treatments can save it. 

• Love 10

I am 100% here for petty intrafamily Crusades. This is the kind of nonsense reality TV was meant for. If a Duggar show is going to tragically exist anyway, then please, let us have furious debates among the Dugs-in-law about tiny theological details that no one watching knows or cares about. Let's have the sisters doing earnest talking heads about how their menfolk disagree on all these super important points that they can't actually explain, and how it's making things awkward for them.

Jinger, girl, cut your hair. Trust me on this. Even if you hate it short, when it gets long again it will looks so much better than it does now (as long as you don't burn it to within an inch of it's life again).

• Love 23

Interesting poses between the two couples. Jinger and Jeremy standing to one side and his parents are standing at one side. Does not say loving, close family to me. Once again, it looks like another Duggar daughter playing house, or a teenage girl with her first crush.

And if Jinger is part of the lawsuit, Jeremy is also a part of it. He may not like the fact the family's dirty laundry is out there for the whole world to see. He should have thought of that before marrying Jinger, but he would have to do some serious thinking, and we all know the people marrying into the family are not deep thinkers.

2 minutes ago, lascuba said:

I am 100% here for petty intrafamily Crusades. This is the kind of nonsense reality TV was meant for. If a Duggar show is going to tragically exist anyway, then please, let us have furious debates among the Dugs-in-law about tiny theological details that no one watching knows or cares about. Let's have the sisters doing earnest talking heads about how their menfolk disagree on all these super important points that they can't actually explain, and how it's making things awkward for them.

Jinger, girl, cut your hair. Trust me on this. Even if you hate it short, when it gets long again it will looks so much better than it does now (as long as you don't burn it to within an inch of it's life again).

Yep, otherwise we are being punished with the worst family vacation videos year after year. It's like they put out an album with versions or remixes of the same song. Get it together TLC. 

• Love 9
(edited)

I've been to Texas and I cannot imagine wearing leggings in that hot, HUMID climate in June! Why were they even necessary, unless they were planning on going on fair rides again.

Her dress is super Modest with a high neckline, low hemline, and sleeves.  And leggings!  Maybe Jinger was trying to make her MIL look Imodest in her sleeveless getup.  (Which looks very nice).

I actually think Jinge is wearing a man's style purple/navy tee shirt underneath a lace sleeveless dress with princess seams.  The dress would have looked adorable as is without the stupid Hanes tee shirt and hot leggings.

Edited by louannems
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, sometimesy said:

Yep, otherwise we are being punished with the worst family vacation videos year after year. It's like they put out an album with versions or remixes of the same song. Get it together TLC. 

I wonder what the network is trying to accomplish with the show and what the Duggar contracts allow them to do.

I've never really watched it but from snippets and from what i hear it's always seemed to me as if the aim on the TLC side is to make it as bland and unrevealing as possible and on the Duggar side to make it as "normal" as possible so it sneaks under people's radar while still advertising various quirks that make the Duggs the perfectest role models that everyone should follow. Don't get the point of either recipe, really.

Was it originally just intended by the network to be wholesome wholesome wholesome and bland so children and the fearful can sit in front of it without being riled? Sort of like baby food? That's the impression I got from the opening of those early one-off shows that I've seen on YouTube. Seemed to me they were clearly advertising them as the new Waltons, but without the drama, sophistication and edge.

What it's supposed to be now, though, with the focus on 20-somethings, is even more curious to me. And I wonder whether Jim Bob still gets to nix the final cut (as I assume he did...but did he?) .... and if he's out of the nixing picture, who would be the nixer in the new incarnation? And if nobody's nixing, why is it still apparently going for bland and vague as possible? 

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, louannems said:

I've been to Texas and I cannot imagine wearing leggings in that hot, HUMID climate in June! Why were they even necessary, unless they were planning on going on fair rides again.

Her dress is super Modest with a high neckline, low hemline, and sleeves.  And leggings!  Maybe Jinger was trying to make her MIL look Imodest in her sleeveless getup.  (Which looks very nice).

I actually think Jinge is wearing a man's style purple/navy tee shirt underneath a lace sleeveless dress with princess seams.  The dress would have looked adorable as is without the stupid Hanes tee shirt and hot leggings.

You're right -  Those leggings look hot & ridiculous in that kind of weather. The dress would have looked much cuter without the modesty t-shirt, no leggings & a pair of sandals.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

You're right -  Those leggings look hot & ridiculous in that kind of weather. The dress would have looked much cuter without the modesty t-shirt, no leggings & a pair of sandals.

Laredo is in the hottest part of Texas.  Jinger's going to get a heat stroke if she stays outside dressed like that.  Here's the temperature forecast for the week in Laredo:

0 0 1 a laredo.png

• Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

PLEEEEASSSSEEE!!! 

All of the Duggar sons-in-law are anti-Catholic, anti-choice, anti-LGBT and that's/they're deplorable.....but Jeremy defaults to my *favorite* son-in-law because he's surely giving JB a coronary by preaching that alcohol is okay in moderation (I saw that sermon by him preached a while back linked on prior pages), not following the Duggar party line on absolutely everything, *letting* Ginger wear pants, not moving into a house JB owns, keeping some distance between his home & JB, and not procreating immediately after marriage. Oh, and he's also probably driving JB mad especially because he's picking on JB's most favoritest child Jilly Muffin. Hahahahaha. Keep it coming, Jeremy!

Ditto!!! Anything to drive Jim Boob and jilly muffin insane I am all about. I don't agree with the catholic and lgbt hate but hey I'm down for what he IS doing.

33 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

"Oral is moral" - Pastor Jeremy

Rock on Jeremy!! I don't think he means what I think it means though...

Edited by Annb67
Because I can't spell
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, kaleidoscope said:

The Inquisitr is lagging. I posted Derelict's tweet yesterday. ?

• Love 2
10 hours ago, sometimesy said:

Wonder if Babe ever wants to take a swing at Derp. All the he-men from Alert wouldn't know what to do. They would call the po po, but not until after the statute of limitations has expired. 

Ok I rolled my eyes at the homophobe and closeted remarks about Jeremy until now, but it's a pretty common red flag for anyone, especially ministers, who do have hidden issues to berate and pick on any men then find 'weaker' or more sensitive, feminine, not rough and tumble, not athletic He Man cowboys AKA ManBun interpretive Dancer Derrick. Does he talk smack about Bin? How does he act about more artsy Josiah? TFDW? 

3 hours ago, Marigold said:

Jinger looks absolutely insane in this picture. 

Everything is so wrong.  The side pony tail, the head band, the dress with leggings and the shoes.  It's so bad that she needs to attend Jessa's Modern Modest conference. 

Not poking fun. I seriously think Jinger had some sort of mental health issue. Probably a ton of high level anxiety and PTSD from her cult isolation upbringing and possibly receiving the most 'attention' from Josh. She's done this before. When she breaks out the extra layers, high side pony and toddler hair accessories, it's pretty much the signal that Jing is having an episode. Saddest part is she'll probably never get anything more than advice to 'pray it all away'. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

The Inquisitr is lagging. I posted Derelict's tweet yesterday. ?

They got it from you.  You should send them a bill for giving them the tip.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Annb67 said:

I can deal with the leggings. I can deal with the shoes and dress. However Jinjer, baby, honey, THAT HAIR!! Just no...please no.

It looks like she's still wearing a white bra under a dark color. Go on Jinger, go wild. Get a black one. Or really dance with the devil and get red!

4 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Is she thin enough for that to have an effect? Being underweight can certainly affect pregnancy chances, but I've never been sure how underweight you have to be. 

You know, I wondered about that this morning. I kept thinking of Guiliana Rancic and her issues due in part to her size, but at the same time, I know my 5'5" sister accidently (on purpose) got pregnant at 16 and she weighed 97 pounds at the time.

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Not poking fun. I seriously think Jinger had some sort of mental health issue. Probably a ton of high level anxiety and PTSD from her cult isolation upbringing and possibly receiving the most 'attention' from Josh. She's done this before. When she breaks out the extra layers, high side pony and toddler hair accessories, it's pretty much the signal that Jing is having an episode. Saddest part is she'll probably never get anything more than advice to 'pray it all away'. 

You know, you are 100% right, Razzle.  Very astute. She does switch from high necks/long sleeves/layers/jackets/cardigans/over accessorizing to a more normal clothing & hair with no silly accessories.  It's like she has an episode of some sort.  Not sure what you call it professionally but something is going on there. 

I know a picture is just a picture (and I don't photograph well) but in this picture she looks kinda forced smiley and pale.  In other pictures she look more relaxed and happy.  Maybe "Mom and Dad Vuolo" are stressing her out?   

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I wonder what the network is trying to accomplish with the show and what the Duggar contracts allow them to do.

I've never really watched it but from snippets and from what i hear it's always seemed to me as if the aim on the TLC side is to make it as bland and unrevealing as possible and on the Duggar side to make it as "normal" as possible so it sneaks under people's radar while still advertising various quirks that make the Duggs the perfectest role models that everyone should follow. Don't get the point of either recipe, really.

Was it originally just intended by the network to be wholesome wholesome wholesome and bland so children and the fearful can sit in front of it without being riled? Sort of like baby food? That's the impression I got from the opening of those early one-off shows that I've seen on YouTube. Seemed to me they were clearly advertising them as the new Waltons, but without the drama, sophistication and edge.

What it's supposed to be now, though, with the focus on 20-somethings, is even more curious to me. And I wonder whether Jim Bob still gets to nix the final cut (as I assume he did...but did he?) .... and if he's out of the nixing picture, who would be the nixer in the new incarnation? And if nobody's nixing, why is it still apparently going for bland and vague as possible? 

Jim Bob certainly thinks/thought of his family as the new Waltons, but I think TLC was deliberately selling a freak show from the beginning. A wholesome, old-fashioned looking freak show, sure, but it was definitely implied that the producers were right alongside the audience in laughing at, not with, the family. Or maybe it's more accurate to say that TLC was having it both ways. They knew they had two built in audiences with such a family--the credulous fans of wholesome TV, and those who would alternately between laughing and seething.

• Love 6

@RazzleberryPie Babe doesn't seem to be around Josiah much  and he appears to like Bin, so that's why he probably doesn't have anything to say about them. I think Babe would have called out the Dullards even if Derp wasn't a wimpy dirtbag. The Dullards fired their own shot across the bow with his 'keep your mouth shut' bible quote. Now it's time for them to get in the ring! <for charity of course. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, sometimesy said:

@RazzleberryPie Babe doesn't seem to be around Josiah much  and he appears to like Bin, so that's why he probably doesn't have anything to say about them. I think Babe would have called out the Dullards even if Derp wasn't a wimpy dirtbag. The Dullards fired their own shot across the bow with his 'keep your mouth shut' bible quote. Now it's time for them to get in the ring! <for charity of course. 

I'm wondering if he's OK with manly Bin, because he's athletic and manly, but how is he with the less athletic, more artsy guys?

50 minutes ago, Marigold said:

You know, you are 100% right, Razzle.  Very astute. She does switch from high necks/long sleeves/layers/jackets/cardigans/over accessorizing to a more normal clothing & hair with no silly accessories.  It's like she has an episode of some sort.  Not sure what you call it professionally but something is going on there. 

I know a picture is just a picture (and I don't photograph well) but in this picture she looks kinda forced smiley and pale.  In other pictures she look more relaxed and happy.  Maybe "Mom and Dad Vuolo" are stressing her out?   

I seriously feel bad for her, or anyone, dealing with anxiety. With 19 kids, statistically some of them are going to have some sort of mental health issue. But with the constant fear of eternal damnation, living up to Gothard standards, being isolated, being brainwashed that your very existence tempts men to hell and it's all your fault, being molested by your own brother, then having it all hidden and ignored, well that's a recipe for mental health disaster. Anxiety is a real diagnosis, not just worry that can be prayed away or brushed aside. Jing might have something chemical going on in. I know i'm not psychiatrist or even lay counselor, but Jinger looks like she could use some help. I hope Babe is perceptive enough to realize that whatever is going on with Jinger isn't her fault, and isn't necessarily just 'sin'. He's the only one of the bunch who has been educated and not isolated to notice that mental health isn't just something that can always be fixed with a Bible verse.  God might want you to see a doctor and take some medicine.

• Love 8

I don't really consider Jeremy to be a stereotypical manly man.  He's athletic, but I feel like he's presented himself as the more intellectual and artsy son-in-law (a very low bar for a Duggar/D in law).  I remember them focusing on how much he loves fashion during the engagement episode and then emphasized the socks for the groomsmen.   His friend James, the photographer, rocked a man bun and I think his brother is more hipsterish too. I can't remember, but wasn't he the one Josiah welcomed to the family?

He's an anti-Catholic bigot and I think I would disagree with him on most issues, I just haven't seen him bully artsy guys. 

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I seriously feel bad for her, or anyone, dealing with anxiety. With 19 kids, statistically some of them are going to have some sort of mental health issue. But with the constant fear of eternal damnation, living up to Gothard standards, being isolated, being brainwashed that your very existence tempts men to hell and it's all your fault, being molested by your own brother, then having it all hidden and ignored, well that's a recipe for mental health disaster. Anxiety is a real diagnosis, not just worry that can be prayed away or brushed aside. Jing might have something chemical going on in. I know i'm not psychiatrist or even lay counselor, but Jinger looks like she could use some help. I hope Babe is perceptive enough to realize that whatever is going on with Jinger isn't her fault, and isn't necessarily just 'sin'. He's the only one of the bunch who has been educated and not isolated to notice that mental health isn't just something that can always be fixed with a Bible verse.  God might want you to see a doctor and take some medicine.

I think Jeremy is mentally unstable himself so he notices nothing. 

We don't know when exactly that picture was taken but if it was taken after the announcement of the lawsuit? That could set anyone off, especially with your in-laws visiting.  Anxiety triggers off all sorts of odd behavior...

• Love 9
4 hours ago, kaleidoscope said:

Is that Fundie for STFU?

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, toodles said:

Is that Fundie for STFU?

Yes. 
i'm ex-IFB and yes, that is definitely how you say STFU in King James English.  :)

It's so snooty and snotty.  I love it!  

Derick is more alert and aware than I thought. 

• Love 17
16 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

All I can think is Jinger looks like a middle school kid taking a pic with her parents and brother. She looks 12, and slightly cray again. I think it's the hair.

With that side ponytail, I can only see Deb in Napoleon Dynamite. Anyone wanna buy a lanyard?

8 hours ago, Mollie said:

Notice the paint peeling off above Jeremy's head and on all of the window panes. The church lawn is full of weeds.  The shrubbery needs trimming and the tree branches need to be cut away from the roof. 

Jeremy has been pastor of that church for more than a year and the place is falling apart under his 'leadership.'  Someone should tell him that it is time for him to take off the white shirt and tie and get to work cleaning the place up.

Yeah, that church isn't looking so good. C'mon, J&J, use some of that TLC cash to give your church a little TLC.

• Love 10
59 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Yes. 
i'm ex-IFB and yes, that is definitely how you say STFU in King James English.  :)

It's so snooty and snotty.  I love it!  

Derick is more alert and aware than I thought. 

I wonder who tipped him off about the sermon in the first place. People just started posting it last Friday. 

• Love 2

I went to her IG expecting to see her in like a my Little Pony scrunchie and toddler overalls.

IDK, The leggings under the dress is an interesting look, but I think the dress is a little shorter than she probably feels comfy with ( not short for the normal person but short for the fundy) so she probably just put leggings on underneath it. 

I don't think that outfit screams having a mental breakdown. The Side pony is weird but the headband is normal and she was probably hot as shit with her leggings so up the hair goes.  Are we talking about the same pic? I actually think I like the headband on her, its cute! Maybe she was just having a lazy hair day

11 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I wonder who tipped him off about the sermon in the first place. People just started posting it last Friday. 

I'm loving this fundie fight. It is awesome. I bet Jill and Derrick are insufferable in real life, I can see them not getting along. And I am SURE that some of Derricks friends and family read here. If I knew anyone on a reality tv show I would be internet stalking what people have to say for sure. He may have even found out about it himself. they have been all over the news with the lawsuit. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, louannems said:

Wait until August. 

• Love 2

Maybe she's just massively uncomfortable because she's wearing layers of body-encasing dark-colored clothing in frigging Laredo in the summertime! I feel like passing out just looking at her!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, toodles said:

Is that Fundie for STFU?

You know, when I think about it, this bible verse fight is really just a new incarnation of the way the Duggs -- and their "tribe" --always use the bible (and other "spiritual" writings). There's the Bin-Jessa-Der-et al, social media posts, the random accusatory terminally self-righteous tee shirts the whole damn family wears to tourist spots, Jizm Bob's and Joshley's "careers" of political accusation spewing, Meeechelle's vile robocalls, and all of it deriving from Gothard's wis-dumb booklets that accuse child molestation victims of causing their own problems. The only difference with Der's and Jer's little spat is that for the first time somebody's visible throwing biblical poop inside the monkey house. When Jizm Bob was 100 percent in charge  he only let us see them throwing it at the people who were outside the bars. But shit flinging has been their main use of the bible, always. 

• Love 18
26 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

I went to her IG expecting to see her in like a my Little Pony scrunchie and toddler overalls.

IDK, The leggings under the dress is an interesting look, but I think the dress is a little shorter than she probably feels comfy with ( not short for the normal person but short for the fundy) so she probably just put leggings on underneath it. 

I don't think that outfit screams having a mental breakdown. The Side pony is weird but the headband is normal and she was probably hot as shit with her leggings so up the hair goes.  Are we talking about the same pic? I actually think I like the headband on her, its cute! Maybe she was just having a la

Hahaha Little Pony scrunchie!  That's only for special Jeremy time!  ;)

Yes, that's the picture!   I think she looks really insane in that picture and Razzleberry commented that she goes through periods of too much clothes/odd accessories and then looks so appropriate with a sleeveless shirt etc.other times.  It's like this layering-no layering thing going on with her.  She is 23 or so and looks about 15.  It's kinda odd.  

if it were anyone else, I would say it was just a bad fashion choice and not give it a second thought.  But it's a Duggar and many suspect that have a lot of issues...

• Love 3

What the heck happened to her honeymoon wardrobe? That was the best she's ever looked.

I agree with the person who said she's totally not Jeremy's type. He seems like he would be into a fundy Elle Woods type, not a sheltered little girl with no life experience. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Maybe she's just massively uncomfortable because she's wearing layers of body-encasing dark-colored clothing in frigging Laredo in the summertime! I feel like passing out just looking at her!

Absolutely.

But why is she dressed like that to begin with.  Assuming this is current and it's hot (Dianna is sleeveless) WHY does she wear this arctic outfit and other times looks cool and breezy in a sleeveless dress?  Some anxiety issues?

• Love 1

OMG, Jinger looks like she's 11 years old. Looks like she's visiting her big brother with her parents. Change of life baby, Mr & Mrs. Vuolo? What the heck is that hot mess. Doesn't it strike Jeremy as "uncomfortable' to have his wife dress like a middle schooler? I would think he would prefer Jinger to dress like a grown up married woman with SOME taste in clothes.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, ChaChaSlide said:

Jinger would look really cute with a shoulder length or shorter layered cut with bangs; I actually think a layered bob would be really flattering and would make her look more her age. c48e3fd30e931000e620662a1f0dc8d1.jpgShe needs to cut her hair to that length regardless because the last foot of it is crazy unhealthy (probably from flatironing previously chemically permed hair); no amount of deep conditioning treatments can save it. 

Since dear Baaaaaabe's mother has shorter hair, I can't see him objecting JinJer's cutting her hair...especially since it's so damaged and looks like crap.

He should suggest it.  Of course, she would follow her headship's preference.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Marigold said:

Absolutely.

But why is she dressed like that to begin with.  Assuming this is current and it's hot (Dianna is sleeveless) WHY does she wear this arctic outfit and other times looks cool and breezy in a sleeveless dress?  Some anxiety issues?

I agree. There could be deeper reasons. Or just her usual reversion to her brainwashing. Or maybe she's freezing because she's too skinny? .... Whatever it is, it doesn't seem healthy. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:04 AM, Missy Vixen said:

Of course TLC won't put this whole thing on the show, which is really too bad. I'd tune in to watch the Holy Goalie vs. Triple D smackdown.

Let's get ready to rummmblllllleeeee!

Jeremy may realize that a dust up is one thing that may extend  the show. Classic reality show move. ;^) Probably giving to much credit there tho....

• Love 5
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Lunera said:

What the heck happened to her honeymoon wardrobe? That was the best she's ever looked.

Well, given what we've seen with Jingle and Jessa, apparently dressing like a normal, decently dressed person is just something that Duggars do temporarily, to humor TLC when TLC is specifically paying for the clothes! 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5

I would LOVE to watch Derick and Jill go on camera and explain why they are 'missionaries' and defend their qualifications and their decision. I would also LOVE for Derick to explain how HE supports his family when they are the U.S. Tell us what an average week is like for them down there....that would be interesting too.

When has Jessa dressed like a normally decent person? Did I miss something? Those awful thong brown sandals, long flowing skirts and ill-matched t-shirts are all I've seen her in.

• Love 7

I'm pretty sure that whole outfit is Lularoe.  I recognize those weird sleeves.  Either Jinger is selling it now or someone at the church is.  She's been wearing a lot of it lately.

• Love 3