Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
frenchtoast

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

57 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I think he looks hot.  Most guys his age just pull on a grungy ball cap, and call it good. 

I like their photos.  No screaming grubs, no filthy-footed toddlers, no vomitous masses pretending to be food. 

And Jeremy seems to enjoy taking photos as much as Jinger.  A shared hobby is kinda nice for a married couple.  

I do think he looks nice. Of all the hobbies photography is a good one and Jinger was into it long before she met Jeremy. 

• Like 14

I still haven’t decided between Derick and Jeremy, who the bigger poser is. Jeremy is a pretentious, but at least his poser pictures are in focus, well framed and look like every other Instagram poser out there. But all his fake pensive “candids” are ridiculous  

Derick is just as much as a poser but the photos are always just an epic fail on all levels. But at least they’re more realistic to how he actually lives. 

Edited by Trillium
  • Like 19

Hahaha I saw the picture on Instagram, and the only person I knew who liked it was this former student of mine whose mom complained when she saw ONE SCENE of Harry Potter because it violated her religious beliefs. One. Scene. The credits hadn't even been shown yet! I think she's like sixteen now. I guess that is Jeremy's demographic!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Well, at any rate, it's a good angle for him. I've never found him attractive at all, but have to admit that the lines of his nose and mouth come across pretty well in this shot. I'm sure he's happy with it. 

I agree.  His mouth is off kilter when he smiles full on.  So, this is a better angle.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

They didn't make it home in time for Jeremy to preach at GCC this morning. Some guy named Jonathan Hunter had the honor. 

This really galls me for some reason - they’ve been to San Antonio at least a couple of times before. They just spent time in Philly. So WHY did they choose another vacation this weekend???

• Like 20

I will admit, if I didn't know who Jeremy was, I would probably find him attractive in the first photo.  Jinger seems to have a knack for photography, and she's guaranteed to have two clients.

As for who is the bigger poser between Jeremy and Derick, it's Jeremy.  Derick is an imposter.  Of a man.

• Like 20

Late to the party as usual but I have to add that there IS a fundy medical school as one of my students just started in July (Liberty University don'tcha know). So Lissy could very well continue her imaginary education.

I shudder to think what they teach there.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Late to the party as usual but I have to add that there IS a fundy medical school as one of my students just started in July (Liberty University don'tcha know). So Lissy could very well continue her imaginary education.

I shudder to think what they teach there.

It's an accredited school of osteopathic medicine, so the curriculum has to be pretty well defined and standard.  I presume there are a lot of fundie 'extras' on top of the medical stuff.  Prayer groups and such. As an accredited institution, they would not be permitted to restrict their student body to Christians only or male only; although I presume the location of the school and the basic credo of Liberty University tends to limit their applicants to a fairly narrow demographic anyway.  I sure as heck would've never applied there.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Like 9

I think the University's reputation serves to limit applicants. Though I did have a jewish student graduate from there- her mother wanted her to stay "pure" and figured Liberty was the best solution. People do the oddest things.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zella said:

I don't know about the daughters-in-law, but my suspicion is that most of the sons-in-law are born grifters, even if they disguise it somewhat. I don't think a normal, self-sufficient man (or woman) would look at the Duggar circus or be around them for very long and feel comfortable with how they operate or want to buy into it. 

The only son-in-law that I think has something remotely resembling a real work ethic is Austin, but he also seems like an overbearing asshole, so he has other issues. 

Someone was posting a while back about how we all thought that JB would never marry off the J'Slaves and Joy. I truly thought that too. I think what they have as a set up is almost worse because we know most of the children are going to be heavily reliant on JB and Michelle for $$$ once the TV money finally dries up. Now Derick and Jeremy could go out and get actual jobs, but neither seems like job type people. We don't know about Ben but he was heavily groomed to be at TLC's beck and call at such a young age that it may be hard for him to find actual employment when it comes down to the wire.

The daughter-in-laws so far seem to be from families looking to get rid of another mouth to feed. I wouldn't be surprised to see some of Kendra or Lauren's sisters married off to the twins and Jason in short order.

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Someone was posting a while back about how we all thought that JB would never marry off the J'Slaves and Joy. I truly thought that too. I think what they have as a set up is almost worse because we know most of the children are going to be heavily reliant on JB and Michelle for $$$ once the TV money finally dries up. Now Derick and Jeremy could go out and get actual jobs, but neither seems like job type people. We don't know about Ben but he was heavily groomed to be at TLC's beck and call at such a young age that it may be hard for him to find actual employment when it comes down to the wire.

The daughter-in-laws so far seem to be from families looking to get rid of another mouth to feed. I wouldn't be surprised to see some of Kendra or Lauren's sisters married off to the twins and Jason in short order.

Yeah, it's not a sustainable system and is even more unwieldy than refusing to let them marry because it adds so many extra mouths to feed in the form of spouses and children! Now rather than "just" having his 19 dependents, JB has 39 dependents, with not even half the kids married off and no end in sight to the grandchild baby train. It's a recipe for abject poverty!

• Like 16

If push came to shove, the Vuolos would likely be fine as long as they keep their family small. I suspect Jeremy's family is fairly well off and could shoulder the burden of supporting JinJer and their brood, as long as they don't have a large brood. Austin always has his parents' campsite. As Smugs is the golden child, the Smuggars and M'kids probably don't have much to worry about either. It's the Dillards, Seewalds, JoKen, and SiRen so far that have to really think about their financial future. Granted I think Cathy might be in the vein of the Vuolos and would support Derick financially regardless. The Seewalds, Caldwells, and Swansons don't strike me as the type to have money to help out their children if things went south. Don't know much about the Burnetts to make that determination yet.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

I doubt Jeremy's parents want to support him.

What they want and what ends up happening are two very different things. I'm noticing more and more that my peers who are close to my age and Jeremy's age are relying more and more on parents to make ends meet. Whether that is intentional or unintentional is a different discussion and whether it's guilt tripping or feelings of parental obligation, yet another discussion. Probably in Small Talk. I've been having this discussion way too much lately, especially watching people my age crash and burn financially.

Hopefully Jeremy and Jinger don't put the Vuolos in that situation. Just pointing out that the Vuolos could probably shoulder the burden. Unfortunately I think they'd enable Jeremy further with his lifestyle rather than try and gently push him into doing something other than posing for Instagram.

• Like 15

24 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

What they want and what ends up happening are two very different things. I'm noticing more and more that my peers who are close to my age and Jeremy's age are relying more and more on parents to make ends meet. Whether that is intentional or unintentional is a different discussion and whether it's guilt tripping or feelings of parental obligation, yet another discussion. Probably in Small Talk. I've been having this discussion way too much lately, especially watching people my age crash and burn financially.

Hopefully Jeremy and Jinger don't put the Vuolos in that situation. Just pointing out that the Vuolos could probably shoulder the burden. Unfortunately I think they'd enable Jeremy further with his lifestyle rather than try and gently push him into doing something other than posing for Instagram.

I agree. I don't think they'd say, "Jeremy, I heard Brooks Brothers is looking for customer service reps to answer the phones! Maybe you could get a discount there! And why can't Jinger get a job at the coffee shop?" I think he is their golden child, and they believe in his "ministry" as much as he does. They might want him to not gallivant around as much, but a lot of their trips seem to be "generous gifts," and of course they would buy him plane tickets to see them. I think they are impressed that he is preaching the word of God, and would likely go to great lengths to support that. 

• Like 8

I agree that as long as Jinger and Jeremy keep the family small, they should be fine.   Jeremy has an education and is furthering it.  He may or may not be cut out to lead a church, but I suspect that between his Dad's connections and the name recognition he has gained through the show, he should be able to find something in religious publishing or something else related to the church.  My hope is that he has also had the sense to have someone invest some of the money from the show for them.  Since his family seems to have some money, investing wisely is something he likely has heard about all his life.  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

If push came to shove, the Vuolos would likely be fine as long as they keep their family small. I suspect Jeremy's family is fairly well off and could shoulder the burden of supporting JinJer and their brood, as long as they don't have a large brood. Austin always has his parents' campsite. As Smugs is the golden child, the Smuggars and M'kids probably don't have much to worry about either. It's the Dillards, Seewalds, JoKen, and SiRen so far that have to really think about their financial future. Granted I think Cathy might be in the vein of the Vuolos and would support Derick financially regardless. The Seewalds, Caldwells, and Swansons don't strike me as the type to have money to help out their children if things went south. Don't know much about the Burnetts to make that determination yet.

I think it's reasonable to assume JD has some form of individual income and/or could work and Abbie has shown that she has the intelligence to get a useful degree that she could transfer to AR if the need arises so I think those two are fairly set if the Burnetts couldn't find them. 

• Like 6

I think Jeremy and Jinger will be fine once the show stops. Small church preachers don't make much money and I'm sure that their large wardrobe of nice clothes, coffee shop addiction, and ungifted trips are paid for with TLC money. When that stops, if Jeremy isn't transferred to a church that allows him to keep up their appearance, God will probably lay it on his heart to stop preaching and enter a different "ministry" that pays better.

As for the other married Duggars, I agree that JD & Abby have the training and skills to support themselves without TLC, as does Austin. As long as Jessa & Ben don't have any more children and Ben's willing to work, they could easily support themselves without Daddy Duggar, although they'd have to cut back on Starbucks and trip to Dollar City.  Derick is too big of a jerk to keep a job, Smuggar has no qualifications and a rotten reputation, and the rest of the Duggar male offspring don't have enough education, life skills, or ambition to survive on their own.

• Like 16

I don't see how the Vuolo parents could afford to support Jing and Jer unless they moved in with them. He's a preacher and she's a part-time musician - they seem very middle class to me, which in this day and age is more lower middle class.

I don't think any of the parents can afford to support any of the adult marrieds unless they moved home and even then the adult marrieds would have to pitch in financially. And it would feel very different from the way they're living now. JB & M fell into TLC and have used some of that money to invest in property, but I doubt they have enough money to support their many children for any length of time, even with them living in the home. Think food, cell phones and cars alone - that's a big chunk of change.

In real life most of these parents who are supporting their boomerang kids are putting off retirement and saving less money in order to support them. Their kids may not know this, but average american middle class parents don't have enough income permanently support their adult kids without changing their lifestyle to some degree. Without TLC JB & M will be no different and it appears to me the inlaw parents are no different now.

If TLC goes away anytime soon all of the adult Duggars and their spouses will have to scramble and get real jobs. And I'm guessing Michelle will not be willing to go back to 'the days of poor' to support her adult children.

• Like 16

7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't see how the Vuolo parents could afford to support Jing and Jer unless they moved in with them. He's a preacher and she's a part-time musician - they seem very middle class to me, which in this day and age is more lower middle class.

I don't think any of the parents can afford to support any of the adult marrieds unless they moved home and even then the adult marrieds would have to pitch in financially. And it would feel very different from the way they're living now. JB & M fell into TLC and have used some of that money to invest in property, but I doubt they have enough money to support their many children for any length of time, even with them living in the home. Think food, cell phones and cars alone - that's a big chunk of change.

In real life most of these parents who are supporting their boomerang kids are putting off retirement and saving less money in order to support them. Their kids may not know this, but average american middle class parents don't have enough income permanently support their adult kids without changing their lifestyle to some degree. Without TLC JB & M will be no different and it appears to me the inlaw parents are no different now.

If TLC goes away anytime soon all of the adult Duggars and their spouses will have to scramble and get real jobs. And I'm guessing Michelle will not be willing to go back to 'the days of poor' to support her adult children.

I agree with everything you said, not to mention when Boob and Michelle finally go, whatever money's left is going to be divided 19 ways. None of the Duggar kids will ever be set for life off TLC or inheritance.

I don't think Jeremy has any interest in working a real job, but if push comes to shove he can do it. His biggest selling point is he's actually supported himself as an adult, whereas everyone else (minus Austin) has always been subsidized by Boob. 

Smuggana are going to be the worst off because they're the only ones with a child army and he's completely unemployable. 

• Like 17

For the sake of the third-generation Duggarlings, I hope that the second-generation Duggarlings have as clear-eyed a view of the future as people around here have. 

I sometimes wonder how seriously any of them consider their future possibilities and options. 

• Like 14

7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The last time I looked up Pastor Chuck was a couple years ago when I listened to his testimony about how he broke away from the Catholic Church. 

At that time, he was preaching to a congregation in MD along with another pastor. They didn’t have a church per se, but were renting space in a local auditorium. The church is the New Life community church. Previously, he seemed to move around often and mostly to other small churches.

I have no idea if this is the most current, but if he is sharing responsibilities with another pastor he can’t be making that much money. He’s also 67 now, eligible for SS and Medicare.

I think  they are far from wealthy, but with Diana’s performances and the 2 other children out of the house, they’re  probably paying the bills.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

For the sake of the third-generation Duggarlings, I hope that the second-generation Duggarlings have as clear-eyed a view of the future as people around here have. 

I sometimes wonder how seriously any of them consider their future possibilities and options. 

I believe Jessa reads these boards. Not sure if she shares the info to help out her siblings or withholds it to sabotage them though. But Jessa does seem to respond to some of our comments.

So start saving Jessa, maybe keep the number of offspring to under 5 and maybe think of starting a Fundy day care or something. And becuase this is Jinger's thread, maybe suggest to Jinger to learn how to do family portraits and baby photo shoots.

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, bythelake said:

The last time I looked up Pastor Chuck was a couple years ago when I listened to his testimony about how he broke away from the Catholic Church. 

At that time, he was preaching to a congregation in MD along with another pastor. They didn’t have a church per se, but were renting space in a local auditorium. The church is the New Life community church. Previously, he seemed to move around often and mostly to other small churches.

I have no idea if this is the most current, but if he is sharing responsibilities with another pastor he can’t be making that much money. He’s also 67 now, eligible for SS and Medicare.

I think  they are far from wealthy, but with Diana’s performances and the 2 other children out of the house, they’re  probably paying the bills.

Chuck has never worked for a mainstream denomination nor has he ever been part of a megachurch; so it is doubtful he has any sort of retirement plan/pension other than what he managed to save on his own.  Diana seems to have mainly done part-time, free lance work, so it is unlikely she has any retirement plan from that.  Even if they were very frugal and saved a lot over the years, they still would've never made a huge income and it is unlikely they have a huge nest egg.  I seriously doubt that they have the sort of savings that could support their adult son and his family for any length of time; even if they all lived together. 

When the show ends, I suspect that many of the kids will go about earning a living the same way their parents did before TV: running around to various fundie churches and religious organizations with their hands out, expecting to be supported because they are so special to God.  See also: Jill Rodrigues.

• Like 15

11 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I suppose that Chuck could give Jeremy a job as his assistant and let his church pay Jeremy a modest salary. They could do a nice little "father and son preachers" schtick (like Billy and Franklin Graham or Jerry Falwell Senior and Junior) and when Chuck retires, Jeremy could step right into his shoes. That kind of nepotism wouldn't fly with a lot of mainstream Protestant churches, but Fundie pastors usually seem to dominate their congregations and get their own way. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

I suppose that Chuck could give Jeremy a job as his assistant and let his church pay Jeremy a modest salary. They could do a nice little "father and son preachers" schtick (like Billy and Franklin Graham or Jerry Falwell Senior and Junior) and when Chuck retires, Jeremy could step right into his shoes. That kind of nepotism wouldn't fly with a lot of mainstream Protestant churches, but Fundie pastors usually seem to dominate their congregations and get their own way. 

Yeah, he probably could if there's any money left over. But I think "modest" might be a compliment to the kind of salary Chuck could rustle up. At this point, according to the interwebs, there are already two pastors involved. And they've got a congregation of 100 people in a rented building........And their three main outreach programs seem to be for falling-away Amish, single/widowed/divorced women in a sort of rural area, and prisoners. Not much money coming in through those enterprises....Meanwhile, .I'd bet actual money that Jer's got his sights set on something significantly bigger, which is why he's been conspicuously hanging around the honchos of a megachurch-for-the-well-off in LA!

"When you visit New Life Community Church you will find a friendly gathering of serious disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ. We are a group of about one hundred people currently meeting in rented facilities at Beachmont Christian Camp in Kingsville. On Sunday mornings we begin the day with a class for adults and young people, Sunday School classes for children ages 4-12, and a nursery for infants and young children.

"Our morning service is a time of joyful, reverent, and Bible-saturated worship of our great God. We sing a blend of solid traditional hymns, spiritual songs, and scriptural Psalms. You’ll find us dressed in anything from suits and dresses to shorts and slacks. Within the bounds of the biblically directed elements of worship, various men lead our time of worship with a range of format and order.

"Preaching responsibilities are primarily provided by Pastor Paul Hamilton and Pastor Chuck Vuolo. The Lord’s Supper is currently observed on the second and fourth Sundays in the morning service. We are in the practice of enjoying a fellowship meal on the first Sunday of the month, after which we have the afternoon prayer service and then dismiss for the day.

"Home groups meet during the week in members’ homes. In these more informal settings we seek to “know, grow, and show.” We study and discuss the Bible with the goal to increase our knowledge of God’s Word and one another. We grow in our understanding of the Scriptures and the use of our spiritual gifts. We pray together and look for opportunities to show the love of Christ in the Gospel to others.

"We have sensed the Lord’s blessing on our activities and services, and we invite you to come join us!"

http://www.newlifemd.org/what-to-expect/

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Chuck has never worked for a mainstream denomination nor has he ever been part of a megachurch; so it is doubtful he has any sort of retirement plan/pension other than what he managed to save on his own.  Diana seems to have mainly done part-time, free lance work, so it is unlikely she has any retirement plan from that.  Even if they were very frugal and saved a lot over the years, they still would've never made a huge income and it is unlikely they have a huge nest egg.  I seriously doubt that they have the sort of savings that could support their adult son and his family for any length of time; even if they all lived together. 

When the show ends, I suspect that many of the kids will go about earning a living the same way their parents did before TV: running around to various fundie churches and religious organizations with their hands out, expecting to be supported because they are so special to God.  See also: Jill Rodrigues.

After my previous post, I searched the tax records for Chester County, Pa. The Vuolo’s home in Downingtown, purchased in 2002, is taxed at 362k, and assessed at over 400k. That’s a big chunk of change for a small town preacher.

Maybe, Diana comes from a wealthy family ?

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, bythelake said:

After my previous post, I searched the tax records for Chester County, Pa. The Vuolo’s home in Downingtown, purchased in 2002, is taxed at 362k, and assessed at over 400k. That’s a big chunk of change for a small town preacher.

Yeah, I agree. That -- plus the fact that all three kids chose money-isn't-that-vital fields, i.e., arts and theology -- makes me wonder whether there might be a decent family inheritance on one or even both sides of the family.........

Depending on the situation of people in the age bracket of Chuck's and Diana's parents, they wouldn't even need to have been real moguls to accumulate a fair chunk of change to pass on, especially if they had a fairly small number of kids. 

A lot of frugal, hard-working, competent or even mainly lucky people of that generation were able to accumulate a decent amount of money because of the way the markets and the American economy rose over their lifetimes, the availability of well-paid union jobs, the general frugality a lot of them had, and so on. Maybe two or even all four grandparents were decently fixed because of real wealth or because of factors like that. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 22

4 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

If/when they have any doubts, they will simply be encouraged to "pray about it" and "have faith" that something will happen to keep them in the black. And if they actually do practical things about it, such as looking into career training or cutting back on Starbucks or looking at their asset/debt bottom line, they'll be chastised for their "lack of faith." We can only hope that at least one of them understands that this is a toxic view of faith/Christianity.

• Like 10

On 30/12/2018 at 6:34 PM, Christina87 said:

As a millennial, before Jeremy gives our whole generation a bad rep...this level of self-obsession is not normal!

I’d rather he was obsessed with himself then those sermons he thinks anyone wants to listen to 😖

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Yeah, he probably could if there's any money left over. But I think "modest" might be a compliment to the kind of salary Chuck could rustle up. At this point, according to the interwebs, there are already two pastors involved. And they've got a congregation of 100 people in a rented building........And their three main outreach programs seem to be for falling-away Amish, single/widowed/divorced women in a sort of rural area, and prisoners. Not much money coming in through those enterprises....

Churchhoney, thanks for the info. For some reason, I was under the impression that he ran a bigger church with a more prosperous congregation; more of a "prosperity gospel" type of outfit. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

Churchhoney, thanks for the info. For some reason, I was under the impression that he ran a bigger church with a more prosperous congregation; more of a "prosperity gospel" type of outfit. 

Yeah, now that you mention it, that rings a bell with me, too. I think numerous accounts of what he does have gone around over time.... Maybe he did something like that earlier. I think I do remember that he hasn't been at this particular tiny church for a lot of years... Maybe we heard that he came from a bigger, richer church before this gig. 

In any case, what he's got now is tiny -- and already has two pastors!

35 minutes ago, Puffin said:

I’d rather he was obsessed with himself then those sermons he thinks anyone wants to listen to 😖

Now, see, I kind of thought he gave those sermons partly because he's obsessed with himself!  ;  )

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Too bad his sermons make no sense.

You realize that reason merely exists to test the strength of our faith, right? Our obsession with trying to make sense of a sermon is merely a testament to our ungodliness. lol

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 14

2 hours ago, bythelake said:

If they purchased in 2002, they paid a whole lot less than 400k, maybe half that since housing prices in the greater Philly area have risen considerably in the past couple decades. It also depends on what their down payment was.  Presuming they put 20% down and have paid their mortgage without borrowing against the house, they could have a goodly amount of equity there. This is, of course, not a liquid asset; though they could borrow against it if the need arises.  However, based on my own experiences knowing a lot of doctors with big, showy homes, there are a heckuvalot of people out there with very nice homes mortgaged to the hilt.  Perhaps they sold a previous home or got an inheritance or gift from family to make the down payment on their current house, that's how most people do it; but I wouldn't assume that it means they come from enough money to secure the future not only for themselves but for their son and his family.  A 400k house in Philly doesn't scream 'family money' to me.

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

If they purchased in 2002, they paid a whole lot less than 400k, maybe half that since housing prices in the greater Philly area have risen considerably in the past couple decades. It also depends on what their down payment was.  Presuming they put 20% down and have paid their mortgage without borrowing against the house, they could have a goodly amount of equity there. This is, of course, not a liquid asset; though they could borrow against it if the need arises.  However, based on my own experiences knowing a lot of doctors with big, showy homes, there are a heckuvalot of people out there with very nice homes mortgaged to the hilt.  Perhaps they sold a previous home or got an inheritance or gift from family to make the down payment on their current house, that's how most people do it; but I wouldn't assume that it means they come from enough money to secure the future not only for themselves but for their son and his family.  A 400k house in Philly doesn't scream 'family money' to me.

The Voulos paid $197,000.

My parent’s house sold for over $500,000 in 2013. They bought it in 1960 for $17,500, and they were nervous about that at the time!

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 13

42 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Since I have no faith, I make the mistake of trying to actually understand what he is trying to say. And I never do!

moi aussi

• Like 3

Every Sunday that he's at GCC, I really do try to watch/listen to him. Every Sunday, I last five minutes, tops, before my brain starts to glaze over. His overuse of fifty cent words and "brethren" are huge turn offs. I pity the parishioner whose first language is not English. He relies almost solely on his notes, only occasionally looking up to make eye contact with his ...brethren. Jeremy pontificates for himself. I'm sure he loves the sound of his own voice. 

• Like 22

2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Not sure how he will ever “convert “anyone when no one can comprehend his message.

I personally hope he never becomes a better speaker.  The only people who would be impressed enough by Jeremy's preaching at this point to consider converting would be asshatted twits with the same self righteous sense of importance that Jeremy exhibits.

• Like 11