Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

A ton (perhaps the majority) of MLMs (which are popular within Christian/church circles) are based in Utah & owned or started by Mormons. http://kutv.com/news/local/follow-the-profit-how-mormon-culture-made-utah-a-hotbed-for-multi-level-marketers

The selling points that mention Christianity are sure to be more mainstream points that can appeal to pretty much all Christian denominations. They'll refer to passages or teachings in the Old Testament or New Testament rather than the Book of Mormon or any other LDS scripture like Doctrine & Covenants, etc. And I guess many fundies are sold by how "Christian" they are on face value and never google. It never crosses their mind that the company could be owned/started by people they don't consider Christians.

My guess is also, even if they knew, many might not want to shout about it because they're already so far in by spending tons of money/time on it. Also, this is the only thing many fundie women can do to try to make some sort of income & have some sort of "career" (& social life) outside of staying home with their kids. It's filling a much-needed outlet for the stay-at-home-moms who aren't allowed to work outside the home & who are often desperate to try to make extra money. 

And some of LulaRoe's clothes are AWFUL but I stand by my love for their (all black) leggings & my Mardi Gras leggings from them (that I wear only at Mardi Gras parades).  My black LLR leggings are seriously one of my favorite items ever. They're soooo soft. I almost feel bad for supporting a pyramid scheme. Almost.

Oh, and Jinger's hair looks silly in a side ponytail, but I'm excited just to see her hair styled "up" in anyway besides wearing it down and curly. Someone please teach her about a messy bun, though, ok? That would be much more current. :)

I'm enjoying the ideas that Mormons sell "Mardi Gras leggings" and that you go to multiple Mardi Gras parades. 

• Love 11
On 6/9/2017 at 7:27 PM, Marigold said:

When I was Protestant, my Catholic friends believed I was heading to hell.  My Protestant friends thought the Catholic were going to hell.  I'm LDS now and they both think I'm going to hell.

Apparently we are all in bad shape.  ;)  Whatever....

(BTW, Ben made an anti LDS video last year so Jeremy is not alone in his "hell talk")

If there is a hell this atheist will have donuts waiting for you! 

• Love 5
On 6/10/2017 at 11:03 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Slight veer of topic. In this sermon, Jeremy seems to definitely be shading the Dullards. Neither couple folllows the other on Instagram (the sisters don't even follow one another). I guess the following might be why: 

Jeremy may be an anti-Catholic bigot who has his church evangelicizing on the streets and knocking on people's doors, but I'll applaud him for this. All is not all perfect in the second generation of Duggarville. 

BURN!  If this IS shading the Dullards and their sorry grifting ass ways I would like to buy Jeremy a beer.  From what I hear he doesn't think alcohol is bad (I think I read that here).  I will even buy Jinger a beer should she choose to imbibe (that means drink Jinger).  I suspect Jeremy and Derick got into a debate about religion at some point and Jer is pissed.  Look up sanctimonious and the Dullards pics pop up.

Just the fact she is allowed to have her own clothes that SHE chose, shoes not worn by others, not have to see her oldest brother on the regular, be the babysitter anytime her sisters drop off their kids, smell her dads halitosis, smell her little brothers and sisters is fabulous!  I think she is the luckiest of the girls so far.  Not that I would want to marry any of these dudes but at least she has a chance of trying something new and previously not allowed with her husband.  And her MIL doesn't look like a crazy animatronic rat from Chuckie Cheese gives me hope she won't look like one either.

More shade Jer please!

• Love 15
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

If there is a hell this atheist will have donuts waiting for you! 

Sounds good! 

I will be sitting with the atheists and probably having a good time.  ;) 

Edited by Marigold
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

No. Jeremy has an older (full) brother and sister.  They're  both in their 30s, of course. 

Thank you for the clarification. For some reason I thought Jeremy's brother was younger and that Jeremy was the middle child. Combined with the way the post I originally responded to was worded, that Diana has a 35 year old son (as opposed to they have), I thought there was a unmentioned half sibling in the mix.

• Love 1
On 6/11/2017 at 3:43 PM, MargeGunderson said:

I can't get behind Jeremy's speech because it basically boils down to him fluffing his own ego by tearing down someone else as not following God's plan/being as godly as him. Seems just as judgmental as any of the other Duggars. However, if this starts public infighting in God's favorite family, I've got enough wine and cheese to watch the spectacle for months. 

I think what *I* like about it is they are turning against each other rather than being jerks to strangers.  Let them see how it feels for once to be judged rather than judging.  Its a long fall from that pedestal they are on at the moment.  Plus if this takes up their time maybe they will leave the LGBTQ/Catholics/anyone NOT a Duggar alone for awhile.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

I think what *I* like about it is they are turning against each other rather than being jerks to strangers.  Let them see how it feels for once to be judged rather than judging.  Its a long fall from that pedestal they are on at the moment.  Plus if this takes up their time maybe they will leave the LGBTQ/Catholics/anyone NOT a Duggar alone for awhile.

I cannot stand Jeremy or Derick so I think it is HYSTERICAL for those two clowns to have a Bible bitch fight via social media. 

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Better make it wine. If you're offering free donuts, the Duggars will be there en masse.

You are right!  Wine it is.  Maybe if they knew the donuts were say, Atheist Cakes maybe they would stay away?

• Love 5
21 hours ago, sometimesy said:

I wonder if Jinger would consider something like this

Stylish-Long-Bob-Hairstyles-to-Try-in-20

OMG.  I almost got this haircut 2 weeks ago!  It was one of my sample pics.  My hair was only about an inch or two above my waist.  I chose my Jessica Alba pic instead (at collar bone)!  Her hair may be too wavy for this cut but I love it!

9 hours ago, kalamac said:

Biblical parenting seminar:

Why it's okay to terrorise your son with a knife, because you believe God told you to. (Abraham)

The morality of offering your teenage daughters to be raped by the local townsfolk so the townsfolk don't have gay sex with attractive angels. (Lot)

How to choose between allowing your son to masturbate, or forcing him to impregnate his dead brother's wife. (Judah's son Onan)

----------

Why are people going to seminars about biblical parenting. Just be good parents who look after your kids, and do your best to make sure they're happy, healthy, educated and loved. You don't need the bible for that, just common sense.

Don't forget that the bible teaches to kill your kids when they get too lippy.

• Love 4

Mr V. is going to preach a sermon on Biblical Parenting.  Yet another lesson on instant obedience, complete submission, beating with rods, 24/7 fake cheerfulness, training, crying babies manipulating parents, skirmy babies needing smacks during diaper changes, yuk yuk yuk.

There are so many parenting classes available that teach normal childhood development such as the one the previous poster took.

I once read an article by a Baptist who described true Biblical Parenting.  In the old testament, child rarely saw their fathers until adulthood.  Children meant adult children. Disobedient adult children who committed crimes were often taken to the Town square and literally beaten on their bare backs with long, bamboo poles. That is true Biblical Parenting!

Hitting small children on their buttocks (which is in their private, genitalia area), did not become common until the middle ages.

I hope Jinger's FIL does not get as descriptive as THE Pissing Preacher, (Steve Anderson), who made a video of how to spank children with a belt.  With his poor, embarrassed kids sitting right there.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

You are right!  Wine it is.  Maybe if they knew the donuts were say, Atheist Cakes maybe they would stay away?

Is it free? Call it whatever you want. If it is free, they will be there. With costumes. Or signs. Did somebody say free???

• Love 1
11 hours ago, floridamom said:

I'm beginning to suspect that TLC provided Jessa and Jinger's wardrobe for their honeymoon and that's why they looked decent. We'll see what Joy wore on hers.

I assume that is a given :)  If TLC paid for the fabulous honeymoons, I'm sure a wardrobe to go along with it isn't a stretch.

10 hours ago, Jeeves said:

He must get into a lot of specifics - and enjoy the sound of his own voice - because it's FOUR sessions over a weekend. 

I wonder how much they charge for this lengthy seminar?  Is it a free church event for publicity, or an attempt at moneymaking for the V's?

8 hours ago, Nysha said:

Because unless you're lucky enough to get a very compliant child, parenting isn't that easy. I took a Love & Logic parenting class last winter because while I know how to make sure my grandson is healthy, educated, and loved, I still need ways to get him to cooperate when he's being defiant. My grandson is on the autism spectrum, has ADHD and Oppositional Defiance Disorder, so if I'm not careful, every issue turns into a major confrontation. Love & Logic gave me some tools that are better than the screaming and spanking that I grew up with and the excessive time-outs I used with my adult children. I would never use a Bible-based parenting class because every one I've seen is very pro-spanking and, while I don't think a swat on the butt is child abuse, I don't want to hit my little guy every time he says "no".

Just had to say, I am with you!  I have one with ASD and 2 with ADHD and it isn't simple :)  All the best to you- I"m glad you've taken some helpful classes and gotten some good support.  It's not easy!  He is fortunate to have you!  

• Love 2
(edited)
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree and I wonder if that's where the anxiety is coming from. Jinger was never considered one of the beauties out of the Duggar daughters and here she is married to a tall, athletic, stylish man. I'm sure Jeremy draws female stares when they're out together and maybe Jinger's afraid of not measuring up. 

What anxiety?  I apologize for the stupid question but I don't watch the show anymore. Does Jinger have anxiety issues?   That doesn't seem like something they would admit to. 

To add my 2 cents, I'm underweight too, my Dr wants me to gain a minimum of 20 pounds and its just not easy for some people. I'm also ALWAYS cold.  Everyone around me will be in shorts and t-shirts and I have a sweatshirt on.  My husband is a big guy, not fat, just a big man and he's always hot. The way I figure it is that he has a thick comforter to keep him warm and all I have is a thin sheet. Lol. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 5

Jeeves said: 

He must get into a lot of specifics - and enjoy the sound of his own voice - because it's FOUR sessions over a weekend.

I think it was the same seminar done four times at times that might have been more convenient for some than others. The hours also intimate that Pa Vuolo gave the sermon this past Sunday as well. He's preached there before, so this isn't setting any precedent. That's already been set. 

On 6/13/2017 at 8:48 PM, Maharincess said:

What anxiety?  I apologize for the stupid question but I don't watch the show anymore. Does Jinger have anxiety issues?   That doesn't seem like something they would admit to. 

Speculation because of the usual Duggar stuff.  Fill in the blank ______.  Could be any number of things

Specifically in the past page or two, a few commented that her clothing choices are so weird some days and normal other days.  Maybe anxiety issues?  Body issues? Issues with past Josh? 

On 6/13/2017 at 8:48 PM, Maharincess said:

To add my 2 cents, I'm underweight too, my Dr wants me to gain a minimum of 20 pounds and its just not easy for some people. I'm also ALWAYS cold.  Everyone around me will be in shorts and t-shirts and I have a sweatshirt on.  My husband is a big guy, not fat, just a big man and he's always hot. The way I figure it is that he has a thick comforter to keep him warm and all I have is a thin sheet. Lol. 

I've always been underweight too, I can't even count how many times people have asked me if I was anorexic. Doctors, therapists, friends, strangers, teachers...it's really frustrating. And most of them didn't believe me anyway. Not only are both my parents thin, I also have extensive issues with my throat/stomach/digestive tract. At this point I am on TPN because I can barely eat anymore. It sucks. A lot. But honestly sometimes I wish it were just anorexia because you can recover from that and be (relatively) healthy. None of my health issues are going to magically go away with some therapy. Everything is chronic and will probably eventually be terminal.

:(

• Love 4
(edited)
56 minutes ago, fliptopbox said:

I've always been underweight too, I can't even count how many times people have asked me if I was anorexic. Doctors, therapists, friends, strangers, teachers...it's really frustrating. And most of them didn't believe me anyway. Not only are both my parents thin, I also have extensive issues with my throat/stomach/digestive tract. At this point I am on TPN because I can barely eat anymore. It sucks. A lot. But honestly sometimes I wish it were just anorexia because you can recover from that and be (relatively) healthy. None of my health issues are going to magically go away with some therapy. Everything is chronic and will probably eventually be terminal.

:(

Yep. I get the eating disorder accusation all the time. That and meth.  Any time I see somebody I haven't seen in a while they ALWAYS tell me I'm too skinny/I need to eat more/am I ok etc.  I often wonder what would happen if it was reversed and I told some of them that they were too fat and need to eat less.  I'm sure all hell would break loose and people would think I'm a terrible person.  Nobody minds insulting those of us on the other end of the scales.  These same people know that I've always been thin. I gained 24 pounds with each of my two pregnancies and wore my pee pregnancy jeans home from the hospital. I'm just thin naturally but nobody believes me. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 9

I don't think Jinger's wardrobe is a manifestation of anxiety.  She's just working through those awkward teenage years a little late.  Really the worst offense of that outfit is pairing it with that hairstyle.  The high pony is very popular right now with the Ariana Grande fan base since that's her signature style.  If Jinger is googling different ways to style her hair, that one is going to be high on the list.  She hasn't learned what hairstyles toddlerize nicer outfits yet, which is something most women learn in high school.

Jinger really needs to hook up with a hairstylist that specializes in hair restoration and hair therapy.  But that would cost $$$ both in shampoos and regular hair cuts.  Even Mrs. Vuolo doesn't have great hair, so I don't think that's going to be the best influence for Jinger.  Maybe Jeremy's sister could introduce Jinger to that world.

• Love 9

I don't usually get offended easily, but I have to say I'm pretty pissed off. I am a practicing Catholic and I am seriously hot about what he said. I tweeted to him about it but got no response and no block or anything.

Having listened to his sermon first hand, it seems he is conflating Santeria with all Catholicism. It smacks of racism to me, like he is really just a Mexican hater. 

UGGGGG.

Also, people who say Catholicism is a cult are doing it wrong.

• Love 17
(edited)

MamaMax -  I was raised Catholic, not one now, but I also agree  what he saying is very insulting to Catholics.

Edited by ariel
  • Love 11
41 minutes ago, ariel said:

MamaMax -  I was raised Catholic, not one now, but I also agree  what he saying is very insulting to Catholics.

Ariel, I know a lot of people have really valid problems with the Catholic Church. However, I have found that frequently what people THINK the Church teaches is very different from what it actually teaches.  The Number one thing that people say is that we worship saints.  Veneration and worship are very different things. Asking for a saint to intercede for you isn't any diffrent than asking your next door neighbor to pray for you.

• Love 21
(edited)

I still pray to St Anthony when I can't find something & St Christopher too, when I'm driving in bad weather. They've come thru for me on many occasions. :)

Edited by ariel
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, ariel said:

I still pray to St Anthony when I can't find something & St Christopher too, when I'm driving in bad weather. They've come thru for me on many occasions.

Mom...?

Just kidding, but my mom has prayed to St. Christopher while driving many times. She keeps a St. Christopher medal on her at all times.

• Love 5

As a Catholic, 'praying to St. Anthony or St. Christopher' isn't worshipping or adoring them. That is only for God ...in the Blessed Trinity; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Catholics say 'praying to' meaning we are asking them for intercession on our behalf through Jesus to God the Father. Yes, like Derelict's prayer partner, Jim Bob. We have 'conversations' in our hearts with the saints and ask for their help since they're already 'there' nearer to God than we are and certainly more cleansed than we are. If Jeremy read Catholicism for Dummies book, he might realize there's a big difference. We are certainly NOT pagans, nor does this branch of Christianity 'grip our souls' like he meant it. Little twerp needs to read up some more from Catholic text before he opens his mouth again....perhaps speak to a Catholic pastor and have his questions cleared up, like his parents DIDN'T DO.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, MamaMax said:

I don't usually get offended easily, but I have to say I'm pretty pissed off. I am a practicing Catholic and I am seriously hot about what he said. I tweeted to him about it but got no response and no block or anything.

Having listened to his sermon first hand, it seems he is conflating Santeria with all Catholicism. It smacks of racism to me, like he is really just a Mexican hater. 

UGGGGG.

Also, people who say Catholicism is a cult are doing it wrong.

Thanks for tweeting him. I think they need to hear from people if they put the stuff out there! 

• Love 6
On 6/11/2017 at 1:37 PM, floridamom said:

Thank you, Churchhoney for your 'like'. I have a lot of respect for your point of view and your posts. I'm a Roman Catholic CHRISTIAN and I'm certainly not a pagan. I don't like the Vuolos.

I was baptized Catholic in the hospital when I was born. I grew up in Fundieville (AKA the Assemblies of God) but I felt more comfortable in a Catholic church after I left the AG than any other. It is insulting for the Holy Goalie to think he knows the first damn thing about the Catholic religion and how they're allegedly not "Christians". Maybe he needs to read his Bible a few more times and focus on the verses about pride.

• Love 11
(edited)

I haven't seen where he attacks Catholicism for myself. (I couldn't find it in a sermon, but I listened to first twenty to thirty minutes).   Catholics are Christian. I believe that non-Judeo-Christian beliefs to have their own merits and validity for the people who follow them.  I don't believe in attacking peoples' spiritual beliefs.

I would be careful if I were in his position using the word cult.  I'm sure even the bible has some form of What goes around, comes around.

I wonder if part of dissing Catholics is a marketing tactic. After all in Laredo they're his main competition. It would make sense if he took more business classes than theological classes in school that he uses the Burger King vs McDonalds technique to promote his church. 

Then again maybe he still thinks like an athlete. He switched teams (or got traded or followed the money) and now he feels the need to trash talk his opponents. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 5
On 6/11/2017 at 4:39 PM, Rabbittron said:

I'll bet you that word is on the  homefooling word list, 

It's fundie code for "I think God wants me to do this because I don't want to get a job in the real world."

On 6/12/2017 at 7:54 AM, kaleidoscope said:

It looks like Derick has posted a response to Jeremy:

http://www.inquisitr.com/4285822/did-jill-duggars-husband-derick-dillard-just-fire-back-in-their-feud-with-jinger-duggar-and-jeremy-vuolo/

“When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent.”

The New Living Translation of Proverbs 10:19 clarifies the meaning of the Bible verse for modern-day Christians. If Derick Dillard did have Jeremy Vuolo in mind when he tweeted it, he’s warning his brother-in-law that he has ventured into dangerous territory by using so many words to criticize missionaries.

“Too much talk leads to sin. Be sensible and keep your mouth shut.”

Shorter Triple D: Fuck off. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Missy Vixen said:

It's fundie code for "I think God wants me to do this because I don't want to get a job in the real world."

Shorter Triple D: Fuck off. 

Derick should take his own advice and "restrain his lips."  

• Love 5
On 6/12/2017 at 2:50 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Since dear Baaaaaabe's mother has shorter hair, I can't see him objecting JinJer's cutting her hair...especially since it's so damaged and looks like crap.

He should suggest it.  Of course, she would follow her headship's preference.

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. I think I'll print off the pic you posted and show it to the stylist. ;-)

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Missy Vixen said:

Jeremy wanted a young woman with a V card.

The TV show and resulting income were a nice bonus.

Jeremy wanted a TV show and resulting income.  A young woman with a V card was a nice bonus.

• Love 18
47 minutes ago, Missy Vixen said:

Jeremy wanted a young woman with a V card.

The TV show and resulting income were a nice bonus.

40 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Jeremy wanted a TV show and resulting income.  A young woman with a V card was a nice bonus.

I think it could go either way. I'm sure there were plenty of young, attractive Christian women interested in Jeremy, but at 25-28 they were probably more liberal than he would like AND weren't virgins. I do think he went slightly younger and super Fundy because after sowing his wild oats he wanted a virgin. That being said I believe he likes Jinger for herself and vice versa. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

I haven't seen where he attacks Catholicism for myself. (I couldn't find it in a sermon, but I listened to first twenty to thirty minutes).   Catholics are Christian. I believe that non-Judeo-Christian beliefs to have their own merits and validity for the people who follow them.  I don't believe in attacking peoples' spiritual beliefs.

I would be careful if I were in his position using the word cult.  I'm sure even the bible has some form of What goes around, comes around.

I wonder if part of dissing Catholics is a marketing tactic. After all in Laredo they're his main competition. It would make sense if he took more business classes than theological classes in school that he uses the Burger King vs McDonalds technique to promote his church. 

Then again maybe he still thinks like an athlete. He switched teams (or got traded or followed the money) and now he feels the need to trash talk his opponents. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upSJsix0ssI&t=1157s

Go to 18 minutes in.

Seeing as Catholicism was founded by an Apostle, it's not only Christian; it was the first organized Christian form of faith. Without the Catholics, there would be no Protestants....which means Jeremy and Ben and Dreck would have to find some other means to judge people and find them wanting....

But Baaaabe appears to be opening Jinger's world quite a bit...just wish his sermons weren't filled with contempt for so many others.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Missy Vixen said:

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. I think I'll print off the pic you posted and show it to the stylist. ;-)

I can't take credit for the pic, but I stand behind my comment!  Jeremy's mother at least doesn't seem to look like a full-out fundy woman with the horrible dried, flat ironed, and curling ironed straw hair.  

JinJer's hair is beyond fried, and it's hard to imagine why she doesn't see that.  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

JinJer's hair is beyond fried, and it's hard to imagine why she doesn't see that.  

Maybe because, at this point, her brains are still as fried as her hair. I actually do think there's still a chance for some reality to creep in for all the kids, and especially for those who have spouses, no matter how less-than-mediocre those spouses are. But it takes time to unfry your brain. Jingle's still very newly sprung from Brainwash Country. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Maybe because, at this point, her brains are still as fried as her hair. I actually do think there's still a chance for some reality to creep in for all the kids, and especially for those who have spouses, no matter how less-than-mediocre those spouses are. But it takes time to unfry your brain. Jingle's still very newly sprung from Brainwash Country. 

This got me thinking ... If I married a Fundy man and he tried to change my way of thinking, he'd fail miserably. There's no way, no how anyone could convince me to be a baby making momma, whose job it is to worship my husband while strolling through a museum depicting people riding dinosaurs.

But wait maybe I've been indoctrinated. Shit, is the world round? Did astronauts really land on the moon? Is Kim Kardashian's ass real?

• Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, MamaMax said:

Thank you for that! I was looking for it in a different sermon.I watched it. I had assumed his anti-Catholic was about rejecting his earlier faith (in a discrimnatory way), but this seems to be mocking the people of the area he's in and mostly them. (Pagan Catholicism includes everybody, but then the stereotype is more specific.) 

yeah I got that Mexican hater thing, too. I don't have a problem with Santeria either (even if it's not what I believe).  As I said before I respect all people's spiritual practices.  

The hypocrisy surrounding all this is bizarre. He talks about not needing to the know the "right influential ones". (He just happened to make friends with Ben and Jessa and they just happened to be on tv. ) He talks about not needing too many people and then posts the videos to youtube! (Maybe he hopes his old Catholic buddies ain't watching. ) He mentions not letting in people too full of themselves.  (The ego is low fruit. Better point: as a pagan catholic girl myself, I could find a few places in bible where it says to let people in.) He mentions machismo. (but didn't he also say women should be submissive to their husbands?) 

It seems he should listen to his own advice anyway and actually practice what he preaches. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 8
(edited)

Having lived in a very Cuban part of Florida for nine years (Hialeah) ..I'm pretty sure I'm correct in saying the  Santería religion is from Caribbean nations and not of Mexican origin. I had neighbors who sacrificed chickens in my neighborhood.

I don't know why this bugged me enough to post about it, but it's like when people hear me speak Spanish, and they say, "oh, you speak Mexican"? 

Edited by ChiCricket
fast fix
  • Love 16

He has a very bad method. Someone should tell Jeremy that the way to gather people to his church is to make the church a place that people would like to be in. That to lure people from one faith to another, it's best to say, Oh they mean well, they have done good things in the world, but now they've lost their way and become distracted from the fundamental faith. We have a clearer path. Come and try it with us. (Also, provide snacks.) Maybe he will read it here. Hi Jeremy! 

• Love 11