Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: She Don't Want You

Christ, Julia, just say you aren't interested in him! You're still waffling and he's too psycho for that. And John, some women actually don't find violent guys who like to punch walls over nothing sexy husband material. It's not that hard to understand. 

There's always the DoucheGroup that's the last to "find love", mostly because they can't keep it in their pants for five minutes (or keep it pointed at only one woman). The nice guys are just making their adorable couples that I hope work out. And then creepers like IsraeliPerv have women fighting over having his babies. ugh.

• Love 4

Aw. Cameron is the only guy I found attractive, so it'll be sad for me to have him gone for the rest of the season.

Julia looks like she could be related to Natalie Portman.

The Israeli guy is the kind of guy that would be at the club, circling a group of friends, trying to grind on each one of them. In the real world, nobody would give this guy the time of day, but I guess they're all kind of desperate here.

• Love 2

We'll see Cameron in the other bungalow (the honeymoon bungalow or whatever for perfect matches).  And we'll see him at the Matchup ceremonies.

Ugh, Julia give him the huge brush off, it's all he'll understand.  But she also likes the attention methinks. 

The couple who talk about putting a ring on it are pretty adorable.

• Love 2

Cameron was the only guy that seemed that I found attractive and liked his personality. He wasn't so into himself that he forgot to actually get to know the other person. I also liked that everyone put them in the Truth Booth because they didn't they they were a match and they just wanted the confirmation just so that they could be separated.

Giovanni and his girl I'm doubtful about. They seem  very genuine but their behaviour seems very repetitive as if they're doomed to constantly repeat the same mistakes no matter how many times they have an opportunity to learn from it. They both seem to either be all in or all out from the get go because of their personalities but from the start they both said they're Scorpios that are attracted to that 'fire' personality which makes them often gravitate to people from their own star sign but it often doesn't work because they end up being too much alike. They're doing the exact same thing right now. They seem to fall in love in the moment and that's all they know is each other but time will expos the aspects of their personality that are often the deal breakers in their past relationships. Then again, they may be a perfect match (which really depends on how they filled out their questionnaires) but right now I look at them and keeping recalling their first conversation with one another and keep thinking that they're falling into the same trap.

• Love 5

John needs to take the hint, she's not into you.

Even though they are cute, I don't think Giovanni and Kaylen will turn out to be a match.

This group is doing 10x better than the last at picking matches.

(edited)
On 6/28/2016 at 6:36 PM, Zima said:

Aw. Cameron is the only guy I found attractive, so it'll be sad for me to have him gone for the rest of the season.

Seriously! I even was willing to let his mini manbun slide.... I love lanky skinny dudes much more over beefy wall-punching meatheads.

ETA: I did seriously cringe at his "I want to explore you" comment... maybe not the best choice of words! ;)

22 hours ago, OnceSane said:

The couple who talk about putting a ring on it are pretty adorable.

Ha, I find them pretty disturbing/red flags galore. They look like they're going to combust anyway. 

Edited by MattDuffysCat
  • Love 1

How do they feel about Julia, I wonder? It pains me to see a girl who won't just directly communicate "I'M JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU", but then again I think it's more about her liking the attention (insert mega-eyeroll here) than being apprehensive of John.

• Love 2
On 6/29/2016 at 11:01 PM, MattDuffysCat said:

Seriously! I even was willing to let his mini manbun slide.... I love lanky skinny dudes much more over beefy wall-punching meatheads.

ETA: I did seriously cringe at his "I want to explore you" comment... maybe not the best choice of words! ;)

Ha, I find them pretty disturbing/red flags galore. They look like they're going to combust anyway. 

I like man buns, so he can wear his hair in one all he wants! I was thinking that he would look cuter with longer hair anyway. I must have missed that comment, haha! That's kind of creepy.

I agree with you about the couple that wants to get married already.  I am just like, "What the fuck...you have been on here for a couple of weeks. Chill, crazies!" I really can't see them staying together after the show. 

• Love 1
On 6/29/2016 at 5:12 PM, Chrissytd said:

John needs to take the hint, she's not into you.

He can't take a hint because she's not giving any!!  Every time she gets called out to tell him the truth she just sits there and does nothing. He confronts her later and she gives him the impression that she's interested.  I don't blame the other girls for getting extremely angry at her.

• Love 4
On 6/29/2016 at 8:01 PM, MattDuffysCat said:

Their relationship is like a baby snake: You know things will probably end poorly but it's so cute you can't help cuddling it.

• Love 1