Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E03: Road Kill 1

• Start Topic

Yeah, "wifey spy"....WTF?  If you have 3 women then I would have went with a Charlie's Angels theme.   But anything would be better than that nonsense they came up with.  The best was how excited they were to be in alliance....of 3 people.  It's good to have  core that you can hang with to the end but in a house of 15 people that's not going to do anything for you.  I didn't see them doing anything to build temporary alliances.

Natalie reminds me of Tara from The Walking Dead and Michelle reminds me of Lori.  Maybe it's because 50% of the house collective has the intelligence of a single Walker that's making me see characters from that show.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, NorthstarATL said:

To each their own. ANYTHING beats the nasal inflections of Nicole for me! (Except Bronte, to be honest.)

The editors didn't make Corey entangle himself with Paulie while the Roadkill was being described, though. I'm not saying he IS interested, but he's showing no aversion either.

OTOH, I may be getting confused about my sexuality, because, while Paulie and Corey are attractive, I find myself watching Zakiyah! She is flawless! I may need help.

She really is....in stereotypical jealous female fashion I'm trying hard to hate on her.  But so far...not possible.

This might help.

Spoiler

Per Jokers:  "At 3:04 pm, Zakiyah is discussing ways to wear eyeliner with Natalie and says to her "You'll look like you have chinky eyes."

• Love 2
21 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Also, in a house with 16 people (I think) - if eight go missing (as in the 8-pack meeting in the HOH room), how are those remaining HG's not aware that something is up?  Wouldn't they simply have to look around, wander in and out of a couple of rooms, and see that half the cast is gone?

OMG - I have thought this a gazillion times and never saw anyone else say it. Even with just 3 or 4 gone. For instance if, in the first day or so, a newbie went into the HOH room with the vets, why wouldn't the other newbies be thinking "RAT!"???

• Love 1
5 hours ago, urusai said:

This might help.

Reveal hidden contents

Per Jokers:  "At 3:04 pm, Zakiyah is discussing ways to wear eyeliner with Natalie and says to her "You'll look like you have chinky eyes."

I refuse to have my illusions shattered. Therefore I will not look.

1 hour ago, llewis823 said:

OMG - I have thought this a gazillion times and never saw anyone else say it. Even with just 3 or 4 gone. For instance if, in the first day or so, a newbie went into the HOH room with the vets, why wouldn't the other newbies be thinking "RAT!"???

It's not like there is really anything time consuming going on in the house that your main activity wouldn't be keeping track of the other hamsters. That's why I always figure that the people who have an excuse for always being together (showmance, pool playing, chess, etc.) will have the best alliances, because there's nothing suspicious or overtly 'gameplay' about the togetherness.

21 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Bridgette is half Asian. You can see her mom and sisters in her departure scene. 

Ah, I must have missed them.But she reminds me, at times, of an Asian Ally Sheedy. 

• Love 2

I wish they wouldn't waste so much time on the stupid naming discussions.  It's bad enough they have to describe every comp twice.  I really do not care how they come up with the alliance names.  

7 hours ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

I wish they wouldn't waste so much time on the stupid naming discussions.  It's bad enough they have to describe every comp twice.  I really do not care how they come up with the alliance names.  

Echo echo.  If HGs put as much brainpower on an alliance's actions as they did its name, they'd win hands down.  Half the time the alliance doesn't last as long as it's "naming ceremony" anyway, so it's largely wasted effort.

• Love 1

Speaking of stupid alliance names, did anyone notice that last night in the recap showing each team saying their names, they cut the Magic Unicorns or whatever they named themselves off before they could make the trumpet noise? LOL  These names were the LAMEST names I think I've ever heard come out of BB, and there have been some pretty lame names too. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, llewis823 said:

Speaking of stupid alliance names, did anyone notice that last night in the recap showing each team saying their names, they cut the Magic Unicorns or whatever they named themselves off before they could make the trumpet noise? LOL  

Yes, and I for one said YAY.