Type keyword(s) to search

Series Finale Live Chat (S05.E13: Return 0)

Nope. Looks like we are on a death watch for Harold, and that the others, we'll find out how they died. Will The Machine be the only one standing at the end?

Sniff.

1 minute ago, mtlchick said:

SON OF A BITCH.  I had expected for him to go but...GAH.  (Good thing the guy knows something about coming back from the dead.) 

-groan-   ;-)

Really?!?  John's the only one that dies in the finale?!?  That's not a blood bath, and that's not fair.  John and Harold are my two favorites.  Yes, his death has been telegraphed, but I don't know.  

(edited)

Yea!! The Machine lives! Shaw and Fusco lives! Bear lives! Finch is with his love! Not bad at all. Samaritan 0. Loved Shaw getting the guy at the end.

I can't believe I'm happy about AI making it through!

Edited by HowdyTV
  • Love 3

That could have been way worse. 

Anyone remember what John said about liking the new, terrifying, side of Finch? :)

So TM is living in the bird overhead.

I do wish they had edited the music volumes better--again, hard to hear the dialogue sometimes.

• Love 1

Wow, must say I laughed - thank you Fusco - I cried - thank you everyone else (tears at Fusco getting hit tho') and then...

It actually felt a bit hopeful and uplifting at the end.

Damn, just a master class on what good writing, good acting and good production can do.

Thank you POI!

• Love 3

Reese died the way I expected him to.  It was interesting both Reese and Finch wanted to live up to what they believed their father’s expectations were for them.

I didn’t like Finch’s ending.

I wanted Fusco to get custody of Bear.

I’m glad Shaw killed that guy.

I wish the machine had been Nathan’s voice.  I did not like having Amy Acker talking through the entire episode.

I did not like Shaw having the last scene.