Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: The Winds of Winter

• Start Topic

(edited)

Queen Cersei, first of her name, made me laugh. I pointed out when people were arguing about the succession to the Iron Throne that it belongs to whoever has the army to hold it. Cersei, the delusional. She is about to meet a truly powerful, yet compassionate Queen. 

I am more convinced than ever that instead of a political marriage Daenerys will make Jon her heir when she finds out the truth about her parentage. The question will then be who will he marry. I thought that he would marry Margaery eventually. 

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 4

I should have some type of reaction to something, but unfortunately I just end up getting stuck on how shockingly terrible the writing has been for the Tyrells for years now, and all for a climax that had the actors looking as confused and annoyed as I was. Loras in particular was one of the worst-written television characters I have ever seen. I feel sorry for Natalie Dormer and Finn Jones for the shit they were given over the last 2-3 years (even longer in his case). Good luck to them in much better roles.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, rozen said:

Well, she knew how to carve off A Waif's face and place it in the hall, even if it was a little bloody. I think at this point Arya can acquire her own faces, she just doesn't have anywhere to store thousands of them like Faceless Men do. That training way paid off. She butchered the entire Frey line and made into damn meat pies and no one noticed! Go Arya! The look of bliss on her face was...terrifying. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes back to actually be No One once the list is complete. I can't imagine her reintegrating with what's left of her family and being happy, she's caught the bug now. 

I am legit annoyed that Jon didn't apologize for not listening and charging like a dumbass right into Ramsay's trap. Ugh. And, seriously, what is the point of sending Melisandre away? Kill her, or use her, don't abdicate responsibility because you can't deal that your resurrecter is practices infanticide. And her retort to Davos was exactly fair. He's venting all his rage on her because he can't bear to acknowledge that his liege, his king, that he broke his back to build up as an honorable and just man, was willing to burn his only child alive to win. And not even win the iron throne, just win Winterfell. She is so going to turn back up, because the war with the white walkers is the only other thing she took just as seriously as finding her lord. There's no way she'll run from the battle to come. 

I never thought about that, but Arya probably can make her own faces. Hmm....

I don't think she's going to become No One. The hit on her head by the House of Black and White/Faceless Men has everything to do with her rejection of their ideas of rejection your old identity. Arya hasn't caught the killing bug, she only kills in self defense or whoever is on her list. We saw her struggling with just mindlessly killing people when she asked what they did aka did they deserve to die.

What was there to listen to? Sansa gave vague advice. Regardless, Jon knew his actions were stupid, but even if he'd been warned, he would've tried to save Rickon regardless. He's no Blackfish. 

26 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

This precisely. It also makes Robert's Rebellion completely unjustified. If Jon is the legitimate son of Rhaegar and Lyanna, everything that Robert and Ned have done to "rescue" Lyanna is treason and punishable by death. It's better that no one know, especially Robert who was in love with Lyanna and would be devastated by her betrayal. Lyanna put all of Westeros in jeopardy because she couldn't let her family know that she fell for Rhaegar.

That remains up to debate if she fell for him. One side says she was kidnapped and the other says she willingly left. I think it was a combination of her originally being interested, but then changing her mind when shit got real.

• Love 2
(edited)

As much as I appreciate Arya wanting Walder Frey to see her face as he died, it echoes what Cersei said to that septa. I fully support Arya crossing a major name off her list, but sounding like Cersei is never a good thing  

Interesting that Bran was crippled because he was pushed out of a window by a Lannister and then Tommen jumped out of a window of his own accord because of the actions of another Lannister. 

Love that just last week, Dany brought up the fact that there haven't been queens ruling alone before and this week we now have three (Dany, Cersei, and Yara). 

It was great to see Dany and Tyrion's talk. Now that Cersei has crowned herself Queen of Westeros, Tyrion has even more reason to back Dany. I can't wait to hear what Jaime has to say about Cersei taking the throne. 

Lyanna Mormont is the best!

Now that the show has confirmed Lyanna is Jon's mother, how long until they reveal his father? I listened to her whispers but I didn't hear her say it was Rhaegar. I heard her say that her father would be so mad but I wasn't sure if she was only referring to her pregnancy or if she was also referring to who the father was. 

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
Missing a word
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, SimoneS said:

I knew that the episode would end with Daenerys on her fleet heading for Westeros with the dragons flying above them. I wish we had gotten to see Varys meet Daenerys after stepping out of his transporter.

Fuck, Arya don’t play. Finally, those faces came in useful. Guess, the training wasn’t for nothing.

Shit, Kit Harrington is handsome as hell. I love Lyanna Mormont. She is a spit fire. Again, they are lucky that they didn’t cut off bits off each other pulling though rubber swords.

Damn, Margaery came so close to getting her and her family away and saving everyone. Poor Loras. I had forgotten what he even looked like. Fucking High Sparrow.

So Gregor is how Cersei intended to protect Tommen. Finally we see his face. Pycelle is gone, won’t miss him.

Damn, I was shocked as hell when Tommen killed himself. Cersei’s Godfather style Valentine’s Day Massacre started off well and then as usual with all her ill thought out plans ended badly. Though she got her heart’s desire and is now sitting on the Iron Throne. I cannot wait for Daenerys and her dragons to raze King’s Landing. That throne will be so hot only Daenerys will be able to sit on it. Ah, Jaime continues to be useless.

I love Sam. He is so sweet and awkward. I hope that he doesn’t plan to stay there too long.

I loved Davos’ righteous anger over Shireen’s terrible murder. I knew Jon wouldn’t kill her, but I loved that he banished her ass.

I am glad that Sansa apologized to Jon for not telling him everything. He will love her unconditionally and willing always protect her. Littlefinger is so disgusting. I was hoping that Sansa was going to stab him in the heart. If she has ambitions to sit on the throne with Littlefinger, she is a fool and just ick.  

Varys! Awww, Olenna knows about Loras and Margaery. I can’t wait for her to bring vengeance against Cersei.

Ha, I knew that Daenerys was going to arrange a political marriage again. I suspected that Daenerys wasn’t taking Daario based on the scene from the preview.  I will miss the actor who plays Daario. I have liked him since I first saw him on Treme.

Love it! Tyrion is Hand again. And of a great ruler. I hope that he isn’t in love with Daenerys.

So Benjen is partly dead. Based on what he said the Wall has to come down for the Night King and his army to head South. I don’t get why he just left Bran and Meera out in the snow. I cannot believe that they didn’t even just come out and confirm Jon’s parentage although they just about did. 

She don't want that throne, the Godswood and that last look at LF told her she has a real enemy now.

There's no doubt LF will try to exploit some lords in the North along with maybe Lord Royce.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, phoenix780 said:

I can't even think critically right now. This show fired off three stellar episodes this year, and that finale was...relentless. I literally gasped twice, I was in it the whole way and it kept giving. Other shows need to learn this, I can't wait until next year and yet a ton was resolved. I just hope they don't stretch it too long, because I'm loving the story and want it to keep up this pace. 

The costumes and music were especially on point tonight. For some reason I especially noticed Cersei's look at the end. 

So, was it a god that guided Jon Snow to his rightful place? Cause that's a crazy path there. 

Last random thought in my head...I feel like I can love Arya again. 

I thought Cersei was going to take the Bird of Prey for a flight, or conjure up a magic mirror.

• Love 1

Hitch yourself to that Lyanna Mormount, Jon Snow. She's got some years to go before she's of marriageable age, but you'll be busy for awhile anyway.

I suspect that when Cersei does finally get hers, it will be at Jaime's hand.

Dany will never sit on the Iron Throne, if only because the first thing that she'll do is have her dragons melt that monstrosity down.

• Love 9
(edited)

So Olenna already heard about Cersei blowing up Loras, Margaery, and Mace while she was over in Dorne but Jaime was at the Twins but had no idea what had happened?

Looooooved that amazing library at the Citadel! It's even better than the one in Beauty and the Beast! As someone who used to work in the library shelving books in college, I loved that each book was individually chained to the shelf. 

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
Typo
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Popples said:

God I hate how Cersei got a chance to be smug about something. I don't care if she's sad about Tommen's death. Can't wait for someone to throw her off the Iron Throne. Fuck her and her ugly crown so much.

Bummed about Margaery, Loras, Mace, and Kevan's (the one decent Lannister) deaths.

Holy shit at Pycelle's death! Was the whore he stiffed one of the people who stabbed him along with the kids?

Forgot about Sam and Gilly. That library was better than Hogwarts, I want to live in it, but can't since no women.

ARYA!!!! How did she get back to Westeros? I wonder if she stole more than one face. So fitting that Walder ate his sons before he died.

I got a bit teary when Davos was talking about how he loved Shireen like his own. Melisandre will definitely meet up with the Brotherhood next season.

Lady Lyanna Mormont is still the absolute best. Jon (secret Targaryen sp?) can be King in the North as long as Lyanna totally wins the Iron Throne. I feel if Dany met her, she would name Lyanna her successor. Is house Mormont the only ones that they told about the White Walkers?

Dorne didn't suck because of Olenna and Varys. I hope Olenna gets to smash Cersei upside the head with her wine jug.

How the hell did Varys get from Dorne quickly enough to be on a ship with Dany & co?

So that look between Sansa and Littlefinger means she's going to vie to be queen again? Oh, and that look between Davos and Tormund was sort of like, "Great, another king."

Maybe Pod and Brienne will pass Gendry since they're still rowing boats.

Looke like to me any way that she now has a tiger by the tail, and she knows it.

• Love 2

I vote Lyanna Mormont be the new leader of the north. For a little girl, she can sure put the men in their places.

And that is one neat teleporter that Varys has there.

• Love 7

I have a feeling the poor folks at King's Landing are going to think back on the reign of King Aerys as "the good old days."

Even as a baby, Jon was a mopey little bastard.

Like everyone else, I loved Dany naming Tyrion the hand of the king. Left to his own devices, Tyrion isn't such great shakes, but as a trusted advisor/lieutentant, he's in his comfort zone. He and the Breaker of Chains will be a great team.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, locomoco said:

And boom goes the dynamite...

Also glad to see Lady Mormont is still kicking ass

I so hope there is more Lady Bear next season.  She has become one of my favorites in such a short time.

Lady Bear reading the Northern lords for filth!  You go Lady Bear!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, AimingforYoko said:

"Only a fool would trust Littlefinger." Sick burn on your headless dad there, Sansa.

You think she was dissing Ned?

I don't, I think she was dissing  those of the 20th and 21st century for calling her stupid.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Portia said:

I know I should count  my  blessings, but...

No hot Tormund-and-Brienne action? Dammit, show!

I think I need an entire season to explore their romance.

2 hours ago, BookElitist said:

Damn, Cersei ❗

Yeah, what a solid example of good parenting.  I wonder how Jaime will react, or how much she is going to sugarcoat it for him so he turns his rage on someone else.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, bmoore4026 said:

Hail to the King of the North Jon Snow Stark!  He so totally is a true Stark.

Hail to his sister Sansa! 

Hail to Arya The Wolf Princess and Her Vengeance! 

Hail to Awesome Ten Year Old Queen!

And boo to Littlefinger and what ever intrigue he's planning!  Booooooooooooo!

The Wicked Red Witch of Westeros is gone!

Let the reign of Cersei Lannister and Her Terror begin.  I wasn't expecting her to go full on Hiroshima on The High Septum but High Sparrow is gone at last.  Too bad about Margery and her brother, though.  But, hey, Sister Oona got hers.  That was delicious!

However, a Tyrell alliance with the bitch queen of Dorne (she is so camp) and her daughters (thank you, Olenna, for taking those shits down) + an alliance with Daenerys x a resurrected North + The Children of the Stark Revolution x dragons to the third power x a bunch of Unsullied x a shitload of Second Sons x a ton of Ironborn piloted ships + One Rightful Queen who's fairest of them all + One Smart Exiled Brother who is now The Rightful Queen's Right Hand - One Disgusted Brother = One bad day for Cersei.  Can't wait!

Yes!  Lady Bear and Lady Olenna reading bitches for FILTH!

And yes, I can't wait for Cersei to get hers.  No more kids for her to hide behind and claim she did anything in their name.  Next season will be pure joy as she gets hers from everyone.  If Jaime wants to stick by her, he can get his too.

In other news, I wonder how long it takes dragon fire to melt FrankenMountain?

• Love 5
(edited)

This to me was the greatest season to date, and the most satisfying season finale.  My favorite moment had to be Arya assassinating Walder Frey.  Jon Snow getting the allegiance of the northern houses cemented this as the Year of the Starks.  I was fine with whimpy Tommen taking a flying leap, it was time for him to go. Cersei, enjoy the iron throne while it lasts, I don't think you will be sitting on it for very long.  I was sorry to see Margaery and Loras go, especially Margaery.  I figured she had to be doomed at some point, what with her job on the show as the resident professional boy king bride.  But I'll miss her.  What I loved most about this season was it's commitment to narrative progression.  Seeing all these plot threads finally come together and to be able to make sense of it all instead of just scratching my head over much of it like in past seasons, has been great.

Edited by Dobian
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Keely said:

Right? I loved the scene and I love Jon but damn. They'd rather bend knee to a bastard (their issue and tone not mine) than ever bend knee to the woman who is, as far as they know, the rightful heir? I shouldn't be surprised by that but I find it vaguely annoying at the same time.

She more or less named him Jon Stark, may not be legal, but she could have put force on it off screen.

She's the Lady in Winterfell and she for all intent and purpose will be running it and the North as Jon is trying to get help from the realm.

She will also have to deal with LF; Jon and Sansa are going to be real busy next year.

• Love 3
(edited)

...? Oh!  The Winter outside be not delightful. The Long Night e'er frightful. And, thus we have made it so...Let it Sn♥w, let it Sn♥w, let it Sn♥w. ?                                                                ...Sing a song of sixpence, a pocket full of goodbye. 'A Girl' bore through Walther and Lothor Frey so they could be baked into a pie. And, when the pie was opened, Arya's blade began to sing,  ?Wasn't that a righteous STARK dish to set before a self-imagined would-be king❓?                .

Edited by BookElitist
Wal[th]er? not Wal[d]er
  • Love 6

Here's some questions to next season and maybe the next book will be released before it but I'm not counting on it.

The most important question is how Bran will adapt to his roll as the Three Eye Raven and what role will he play (past or future) in the great war to come?
What will Jaime do with "Queen" Cersei? The show prophecy for Cersei is complete.
How in the world will they stop Dany from taking the Iron Throne? What army is left to defend what's left of King's Landing?
What's Littlefinger and Sansa's next move? Is Sansa pregnant?
How will Euron Greyjoy play into next season?
Will Jon ever know of his true lineage?
Will I ever hear Tyrion's brothel story?

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, Tony said:

I vote Lyanna Mormont be the new leader of the north. For a little girl, she can sure put the men in their places.

And that is one neat teleporter that Varys has there.

Once the Night King and Jon+Dany+dragons destroy each other, Lyanna Mormont will rise up from the ashes and become the true queen of Westeros

Glad Dany trusted Tyrion and made him HoQ as he is truly the best one left.

I think Varys jumped the sharks to get from Meereen to Dorne and back to Meereen ;) ;)

Where the heck is Ghost ?

Sam got a happy ending!!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SimoneS said:

No, I don't think that is unclear. If Jon was Robert's son, why would she whisper to Ned that Robert would kill him? Why wouldn't Ned tell Robert that Lyanna had his son? Given the number of illegitimate children that Robert had, it is clear that he didn't go around killing them. Jon was in no danger from Robert if he was his father.

This is exactly my problem with the show not spelling out Jon's parentage. 

I thought they spelled it out perfectly in season 1 and season 5 with confirmation this year.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, deedee said:

Her brother I believe.

FWIW, the trailer to this episode has the show runners talking about the episode and one of them calls Tommen "Tomlin". Isn't that strange? How would he not know the name of one of his characters who is also the King?

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

So Olenna already heard about Cersei blowing up Loras, Margaery, and Mace while she was over in Dorne but Jaime was at the Twins but had no idea ehat had happened?

Looooooved that amazing library at the Citadel! It's even better than the one in Beauty and the Beast! As someone who used to work in the library shelving books in college, I loved that each book was individually chained to the shelf. 

Someone said that Sam got a happy ending. But don't you all remember his telling Gilly, "Where you go, I will go. Where I go, you will go?"

I guess that doesn't include the Citadel's Library.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

This precisely. It also makes Robert's Rebellion completely unjustified. If Jon is the legitimate son of Rhaegar and Lyanna, everything that Robert and Ned have done to "rescue" Lyanna is treason and punishable by death. It's better that no one know, especially Robert who was in love with Lyanna and would be devastated by her betrayal. Lyanna put all of Westeros in jeopardy because she couldn't let her family know that she fell for Rhaegar.

Robert's Rebellion was actually justified. The Targaryens broke faith with the Lords Paramount when they executed Rickard and Brandon Stark and ordered Jon Arryn to hand Robert and Ned over so they could be executed as well. The Lords Paramount were no longer obligated to remain loyal to the crown and that's when Robert's Rebellion began. Also, as Lyanna was engaged to be married there was protocol that had to be honored if Rhaegar wanted to marry her and it wasn't. Rhaegar did not have the right to simply "take" Lyanna as his wife (and the Targs had long since stopped multiple marriages to appease the Seven Kingdoms). So RR was justified.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Even though I don't like Cersei, I was laughing hysterically when she was chanting "Shame! Shame!" while she closed the door on Oona.

I have to admit I was cackling right along with you. "Confess!" Dumps wine on her face.

I will miss Margaery. She was a great character. Stupid Sparrow for not letting her leave when she sussed out disaster brewing, 'though realistically, they couldn't have run far enough away in the time they had left. But, dammit.

I liked Arya's revenge, but couldn't really see what Walder saw when he peeled back that marvelously flaky crust. A finger? An ear? What?

Olenna and Varys need to make that teleporter device available to the masses. They'd make a mint. Loved Olenna deliberately mangling Obara's name, and telling the other two to zip it and let the grown-ups talk.

• Love 6
(edited)
25 minutes ago, machinist said:

Here's some questions to next season and maybe the next book will be released before it but I'm not counting on it.

The most important question is how Bran will adapt to his roll as the Three Eye Raven and what role will he play (past or future) in the great war to come?
What will Jaime do with "Queen" Cersei? The show prophecy for Cersei is complete.
How in the world will they stop Dany from taking the Iron Throne? What army is left to defend what's left of King's Landing?
What's Littlefinger and Sansa's next move? Is Sansa pregnant?
How will Euron Greyjoy play into next season?
Will Jon ever know of his true lineage?
Will I ever hear Tyrion's brothel story?

I feel like Euron will play a bigger ole than any of us would like. Things are now suddenly looking to easy for Dany and the Starks and we all know that is just not the Game of Thrones way. There have to be some new obstacles coming.

55 minutes ago, RCharter said:

I so hope there is more Lady Bear next season.  She has become one of my favorites in such a short time.

Lady Bear reading the Northern lords for filth!  You go Lady Bear!

Really says a lot of how great she is based on how much respect she has at such a young age. Not one of those older experienced men gave her a "you little girl!" or anything like that. It's because Lady Bear is strict but fair. She did not get angry at the other North houses but rather chastised them and reminded them where their loyalties lie. She did it with "love"

Edited by knaankos
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, riley702 said:

I liked Arya's revenge, but couldn't really see what Walder saw when he peeled back that marvelously flaky crust. A finger? An ear? What?

A finger

4 minutes ago, riley702 said:

Olenna and Varys need to make that teleporter device available to the masses. They'd make a mint. Loved Olenna deliberately mangling Obara's name, and telling the other two to zip it and let the grown-ups talk.

Lol,  the girl's boobie power would never work on Olenna

Question time: if the dead cannot pass the wall due to its strong magic, then how the heck did an ice zombie get to Commander Mormont's chamber in season 2 ????

• Love 4

I want to see the look on Euron's face when he realizes Yara and Theon have stolen the march on him by getting to Daenerys and allying with her first. And if Dany and Yara could flirt some more with each other while he realizes it, it would be even better.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, dramachick said:

They didn't bend a knee to Jon until he proved himself in battle as a leader of fighting men. I don't find this surprising at all for the north.

I have to disagree. The line of succession exists for a reason. The North isn't ending monarchy/aristocracy and replacing it with something more democratic (which would be awesome and I would totally support), they're ignoring the line of succession in favor of a male bastard who can swing a sword (but utterly sucks at politics). Why shouldn't other Snows try to usurp their legitimate brothers then? Perhaps there are some illegitimate Snows on Bear Island who could gain support from men who don't like taking orders from a 10 year old girl? It'd be chaos. Jon is officially a bastard and ultimately, not even Ned's. Sansa is the trueborn daughter of Ned Stark. D&D can write her as being cool with this but ultimately the Northmen bending the knee to Jon is more treason than anything else.

• Love 3

Whatever happened to that red priestess that Tyrion brought in a few episodes ago? Is Melisandre going to team up with her somehow and then they create their own team Lord of Light?

• Love 1

Oh Margery. (sigh). I feel had she not stopped for Loras  she would have been able to survive, but everything she did was for the Tyrell name (and it came from a legitimate place of love) - she would never have left him + her father. I am really going to miss her. Gramma is mad though. Honestly, I don't see Cersei's end coming from Dany, I see it from Gramma. 

this really was a really great season + finale. i have to process it more. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, bookrat said:

I guess there was no way Margeary or Loras could have somehow survived? They were my favorite characters. :(  But then I keep hoping that somehow Shireen might reappear.

Hell, I'm still holding out hope that Syrio Forel is alive so I'm going to pretend that he, Shireen, Margaery, and Oberyn Martell are off chilling on a tropical island with Tupac.

2 hours ago, cynic said:

I think Lyanna said something like "Robert would kill him if he knew", which I assumed meant that Jon was Rhaegar's child.

Ha, when I watched the episode, I thought Lyanna said, "Father would kill him if he knew," so this changes things!

Hail to the King of the North Jon Snow Stark!  He so totally is a true Stark.

Well, technically a Targaryen. I wonder how the Northern houses would react to that little nugget.

My question is whether anyone will believe it if Bran survives long enough to tell the truth about Jon's parentage. GoT does not take place in a time where you can get paternity tests done so there's no real way to prove who either of his parents are. I know that religion exists in Westeros but would anyone believe Bran telling them, "I'm the Three Eyed Raven so I can see stuff from the past and that's how I know that my bastard half-brother is actually my cousin"?

• Love 7
(edited)

Who knew Varys was actually in the running for the vacant headmaster position at Hogwarts? #apparition

also Dany you know who you WERE all kinds of emotional about leaving a few weeks ago? Jorah. 

Edited by knaankos
  • Love 12

Thanks, DarkRaichu! Also forgot to mention I really liked both Cersei and Margaery's dresses. Cersei's looked very Tywin-esque, probably to emphasize her lineage, and militaristic, which was probably a subliminal threat. Margaery's was another light blue dress, but much different with the draping across the front. Interesting how her style changed over the seasons and yet featured so many light blue dresses!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, dangwoodchucks said:

Where the hell is Ghost?

On a flash drive in D & D office. Big ass CGI explosion + 3 dragons + 1000 ships = Over Budget.  Sorry Ghost! Next year! Who's a good boy? Yes you are!

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, riley702 said:

Thanks, DarkRaichu! Also forgot to mention I really liked both Cersei and Margaery's dresses. Cersei's looked very Tywin-esque, probably to emphasize her lineage, and militaristic, which was probably a subliminal threat. Margaery's was another light blue dress, but much different with the draping across the front. Interesting how her style changed over the seasons and yet featured so many light blue dresses!

Of course, Cersei's dress was pattern after Tywin, she always thought she was the most similar to Tywin.

First I thought the show was making her looked like a Romulan, but Tywin made more sense :D
8cfeeb066b17e637448d77983dbccab3.jpg

• Love 4

I've always been somewhat lukewarm about this show... I've always been entertained but never really thought it was worthy of all the hype. But these last two episodes have really set the bar. A lot of shows start to run out of steam after they've been going on this long (Hello Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, etc.). It's a good sign that this one is stepping up it's game. It's finally worthy of the hype.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RCharter said:

In other news, I wonder how long it takes dragon fire to melt FrankenMountain?

Somebody has to kill the Mountain before Jamie can kill Cersei. Not going to be Bronn. 

• Love 3

Was Tommen jumping off the windows always part of Cersei's plan or was that just a happy coincidence? 

In any case, the Lannisters are broke and Cersei just killed the Grand Maester and Master of Coins.  Good luck ruling the kingdom without gold or food.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, DarkRaichu said:

In any case, the Lannisters are broke and Cersei just killed the Grand Maester and Master of Coins.  Good luck ruling the kingdom without gold or food.

To say nothing of the fact that KL depends on the Reach for food and soldiers. And the Reach has a history of cutting off supply lines during war (and in fact was responsible for the food shortage that caused rioting during Joffrey's brief reign). Cersei's reign is going to be a disaster of biblical proportions.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, soulza said:

what i have suspected all season finally was proven about Jons parents ,we know neds sister was his mother ,and also we now know the king was his father ?

this makes snow the true decendant to the throne.

watch episode one again the clues are there

I'm sorry to break it to you but most GOT viewers guessed that Jon Snow's parents were Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen.

• Love 4