Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't really see this happening. I mean sure most (but not all) BB fans will hate him, but no one else is going to give a shit.

Agreed, and really, this behaviour didn't come out of nowhere. He's probably made these comments and showed these attitudes many times before. He could get a little more douche exposure if the show really shows his antics and comments, and I'm hoping it does. But we'll see.

• Love 7

Well, the TAR chicks, who are very popular in Jersey and NY, have tweeted ALL about Paulie, so yeah, he is screwed.

Bless them.

Last week noms were about 5PM.

I wish they'd just get them done!  Maybe BB will delay though so there will be plenty of fireworks on BBAD.

• Love 7

I quoted them earlier in the thread.  I'll see if I can find their twitter names.  They know Nat, they know Paulie, they know the girl he cheated on and is slamming on the feeds.  They are pissed about him, and his Jersey girl comments too.

https://twitter.com/TiffanyChantell

Paulie> I have no doubt in my mind that those two are going up
Nicole> I have a really good feeling for this week

They are already planning HoHs in the future, this is going to be glorious!

Paulie: "I think America has a side and I think they like us"

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6

Paulie tells Corey that there's no doubt in his mind that those 2 (Michelle/Natalie) are going up.

This is going to be GOOD.

I'm still freaking pissed that James gave Paulie a heads up before the eviction. You would think that as "America's most favorite player evarrrr" (in his mind) he should know we love a good blindside.

• Love 7

Heh, Paulie's worried about being backdoored and Corey and Nicole are convinced that they wouldn't do that. They said they wouldn't use the veto if any of the three win, and that they're so good this week.

I guess they don't figure Vic has the balls to nominate both boys outright. 

Paulie thinks America is on his side. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, escape said:

If she was clueless re the game, why did she audition for the show?  She never won any comps, and never aligned with anyone outside James and the Spy Girls.  Natalie is a nice person, but is hardly a strong competitor in the game.

She didn't.  She auditioned to be on a reality show and wanted to get the Bachelor but they offered her this one so she took it.  It was not her first choice. 

• Love 2

Nat was just looking for a job, any job.  Reality paid the most.  Z auditioned for "Are you the one?"  We've had lots of HG's that auditioned for TAR or Survivor.  Reality is a small world.

I can't wait until Paulie gets out of the house and faces his ruined life.

Come on BB, give us the noms!

I can't wait until someone (Paul?) clues Nicole in that Paulie has been trying to "clip" her for weeks, and that Corey was fine with that.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6

She's totally Christine.  Then again, Nicole has never played well with women, she's always sucking up to the men.  This season?  She's also sucking off one of them.

I'll give Nicole credit for one thing, at least "her man" gets her off as well, unlike selfish two minute man Paulie.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh, Paulie's worried about being backdoored and Corey and Nicole are convinced that they wouldn't do that. They said they wouldn't use the veto if any of the three win, and that they're so good this week.

I guess they don't figure Vic has the balls to nominate both boys outright. 

Paulie thinks America is on his side. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tid bits like these are gifts that make my day.  They have no clue how happy they are making America.  

• Love 1

Paulie will be furious that he has been 'back stabbed' and lied to.  I find this hysterical.  He will spend the week revising history and it is starting now.  If Michele had not thrown me under the bus,, blah blah blah.  He is telling Corey that if he takes Nicole to the end she would win.  

• Love 2

" Paulie says he knows for a fact America loves them because James betrayed the 3 of them who has protected him the whole game & America hates that. Nic agrees."

His downfall is going to be glorious!

• Love 8

CprOvC-XYAAe4wI.jpg:largePaulie's charming work earlier today.

CprLRZ3UsAAdmC0.jpg

His hatred of women is sick.

I'm glad Paul said on the feeds that the guy has serious mental isues.  He said it after the bulging rage rant Paulie went on about Nat the other night.  Said he went into the DR and told him he was afraid for Nat, that the guys is mentally ill, and full of crazy rage.

• Love 11

So much has happened in the last two days! I just wish they'd do the noms already! 

Why does Paulie think America is on his side? Because he came in the house with several advantages?

About that--did James let it slip how much he (and Nicole, I presume) would get paid if Paulie wins? 

• Love 2

Paulie to DR.  THEY better not clue him in.  They're probably giving him a xanex so he doesn't go ballistically violent after the noms. 

"How can anyone betray us? We're so loyal."

"So, after Victor does our bidding this week, let's backdoor him next week."
"Sounds good."

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Talk about Jokers ratings. Paulie says James had one of the worst ratings.

Fact check: Pants on fire. 

Not only is he in 16th place of 16 houseguests, his rating is LESS THAN half of Corey at #15.  That means he's hated twice as much as the next-most-hated HG. He's gonna shocked and hopefully ashamed when he learns of this.  If it was someone else, I'd feel bad, but Paulie has thoroughly earned this rating in so many ways.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I'm watching the feeds. When are the nominations? They show them right? I got to see this. 

No, just the aftermath.

Probably pretty soon, and they better bring the feeds back FAST this week.  They didn't last week.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I'm watching the feeds. When are the nominations? They show them right? I got to see this. 

No, they block them for a long time!  It is such a short ceremony, there is no reason!  

OH, I so hope Paul gets the next box.  He would use it wisely, it would crush Paulie.  Michele is a mess, she does not deserve a box, really she doesn't.  

Michele and Natalie STOP trashing Nicole!!!  There is no need!   

• Love 2

Why did Ratcole get the cp?  Now she thinks shes loved by the viewers RIGHT? Now James and them will feel like they are disliked. I dont care for James, he's a spineless turd but why did she have to get that ? DAMN IT!  Someone reasure me its not so horrible that she got it.

Nicole said they have to keep Paulie under control this week so he doesn't paint a target on all of them.

That ship sailed Nic.

Nicole said they are guilty by association even though they haven't done anything, and they need Paulie because he's a big target on their side and wins comps.

Corey says Paulie won't have any votes in the F2.  Nicole can barely contain a huge grin - "I KNOOOOOOOWWWW!"

Nicole is for lifting Paulie's spirits and being his friend.  God she is SO full of herself!  Noms!  Noms!  I need NOMS!  CRUSH THEM. 

5 minutes ago, kathybgd said:

Why did Ratcole get the cp?  Now she thinks shes loved by the viewers RIGHT? Now James and them will feel like they are disliked. I dont care for James, he's a spineless turd but why did she have to get that ? DAMN IT!  Someone reasure me its not so horrible that she got it.

Because everyone voted for Bridgette, or for Michelle.  Bridgette gone.  Nicole still has fans from her season, NO idea why.

• Love 2

Nicole dragging on horrible people that "attack" other people.  (hello bitch, you are allied with Paulie!)  But nope!  She's talking about Bridgette!  Nicole thinks it's HILARIOUS that Bridgette got evicted right after standing up for Natalie.  Nicole thinks that's JUST AWESOME!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, kathybgd said:

Here's some reassurance: Nicole was safe this week, regardless of if she got the Care Package or not. We know Nicole/Corey/Paulie are not well liked. James/Michelle may panic a little bit, but I've been impressed that they haven't so far. I haven't even heard a peep from Michelle on the feeds...nor have I seen her. They seem unaffected as of right now. But next week, Nicole can't get the next CP, the one that'll matter the most. Corey/Paulie have no chance in hell. Paul, Victor, and Michelle all have high chances of getting it, but it'll probably be between Paul and Michelle. Even if Corey/Paulie walk back in the house after getting evicted and one of them wins HOH, Paul/Michelle controls the second vote. They throw up one of Corey/Paulie/Nicole again. Let's say Paulie wins HOH and he throws up Natalie. Michelle has co-HOH and she throws up Nicole. If Nicole wins veto, she pulls herself down, Corey gets put up. Nicole's the ONLY one that can vote on that side. Everyone else can vote out Corey. 

The ONLY downside is if the one not safe or on the block wins veto. That's the only chance that things will get screwed up. But if anyone on the majority wins HOH, Corey/Paulie/Nicole are in the exact same position as this week; powerless and one of them leaves again. It's essentially a big reset, and a big waste of time, at best. And there's always the chance that Paulie or Corey will not walk back into the house. Paulie doesn't seem to do well under pressure, in particular (when his ass is on the line). So really, either way, the other side will know how powerless they are, even with Nicole having safety. 

• Love 2

Nicole bragging that she's going to have a "REALLY good week" to Corey.

Get back to me in a few hours Niccy Poo.

This was apparently on Tumblr.  

Corey wins hoh next week 

Michelle wins co-hoh

Corey noms Vic or James idk

Michelle noms Nicole

Nicole leaves on Corey’s hoh

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Kendall said:

Corey, Nicole and Paulie would've fit right in with Maggie and the Nerd Herd.

They really would. Although I highly doubt Nicole would be able to work with them as they were all women. She has some serious internalized misogyny. It'd be really sad if she wasn't such a horrible person.

Honestly I think I'm most looking forward to Nicole's reaction to the noms. She's going to be a blubbering mess and it's going to be so glorious!

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Nicole: "Derrick would never turn his back on his alliance."

Does this idiot even remember her own season?

Derrick was pretty slick. Maybe Nicole never watched the season and only remembers it from a player POV.

15 minutes ago, kathybgd said:

Why did Ratcole get the cp?  Now she thinks shes loved by the viewers RIGHT?

I'll bet a lot of voters just wanted to see her have to wear whatever stupid costume comes with it.

• Love 3

I'm positive Bridgette won it.  Nicole probably just barely edged out Paul (the one Rachel was promoting to win it) and Michelle.

Ha.  Someone on sucks said Nicole looks like a "Candy Corn Witch" in that costume.  She DOES! 

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I hope Michelle gets it.  Paul would be fine too.

Nah, I'm all for some Nicole bashing.  She's stupid and wrecked any chance of a girl's alliance this season.

I am tired of hearing all of them trash their designated enemy (whoever it is) day in day out saying the same damn thing over and over and over.  

• Love 2

Famous last words by Corey! 

I turned on the feeds to see Paulie's shit eating grin for the last time for a while. I'm going to cherish this. 

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am tired of hearing all of them trash their designated enemy (whoever it is) day in day out saying the same damn thing over and over and over.  

I so agree. I know there's nothing else to do in the house, but it just gets repetitive and frustrating. We get it! You hate this person! Please find something else to talk about for at least half the day! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Apparently Paulie thinks he gets to give a speech during the nom ceremony, he's planned great ways to trash the nominees, Michelle and Natalie.

Oh this is going to be soooo good.  Unfortunately we will have to wait until Sunday.  We will see the aftermath but probably once thing have settled down well past the freak out.  Julie said we will see all on Sunday.  WELL, her definition of all is very different that mine. 

• Love 1

Julie was really pumping the drama from Thursday's show for Sunday's show. She was almost beside herself. Now, add in tonight's potential explosive nomination episode it might have to be two hours. LOL!!! Right now, they are acting friendly around the island and making nice small talk. Natalie can barley look at Nicole while Nicole is trying to make small talk. Too funny!

To pass the time until the post noms drama I've been reading Z's exit interviews. She is absolutely pathetic. Just so embarrassing. I'm sure Day will try to deprogram her but she's a complete lost cause. I have doubt that as soon as Paulie gets to the jury house she will go right back to fucking him. She needs serious help.

• Love 3