Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

The extra worse thing is that Natalie threw that comp.  She got 3 practice balls in the hole, she told James she could have easily won, but she followed his advice to lay low and threw the comp.

This does make me sad to hear. I know why, but now that she's a target by people for not wanting to be a pawn, she might as well go all out, win some shit and prove people wrong. I didn't get Competition Frank this season; I want Competition Natalie instead. Win some shit, and put the boys up, Nat! Don't put any girls up because that's what the boys want! But if you must put up one girl, put Michelle up. Or Zak. Nicole at least doesn't hate you personally. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Power really goes to people's head, especially in the BB. Paulie/Z/Paul together in power is a painful thing to watch because all of them are petty and catty af when they get going and they just egg each other on. I still like Paulie and Z but they judgmental and petty af.

James is stupid for telling Nat to threw that comps. And Nat is stupider for actually doing it instead of talking sense into James. So I can't feel bad for her for being a target. The same way I don't feel bad for Z or Day being a target. They made their beds, they can find a way to deal with it. 

Nicole is the only one I should feel bad for because she actually tried to play her own game outside of the group but unfortunately it blowed-up in her face. 

Rooting for Paulie cause he is the only one playing this game, I don't really care that he wants an all guy finale. I think he's stupid for that cause he would have a better chance of winning against any of the girls instead of the guys. But whatever, I like the way he is manipulating everyone game wise and always seems to be thinking of different plans and scenario. Of course I think his new plan to put himself OTB is stupid and is a result of his arrogance.

Despite all of this, I'm here for Day being the last girl standing unless Z actually start doing something active to win this game. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 1

Yep, Z's only loyal to Paulie and by default Paul;  she's totally content for that to be her main alliance.  And why shouldn't she?  Those two have shown they are capable of winning stuff and it seems since she and Paulie had their talk the other night, she's calmed down a bit and more than ever, he wants her at the end so he has someone to share his bed.   And be a vote he can count on.

She might make a small effort to help Day out but nothing major. 

Before leaving for work, I watched a bit of the HoH feeds with PZP.    Seems that their next three boots in no particular order are Day, Bridgette and Natalie.   Doubt that happens but you never know, Paulie seems to have a clue about the game compared to the others right now.

• Love 1
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The sad thing is that nothing can be done, because all the females want the females out, except for maybe Day, and maybe Natalie.

Nope, Day and Natalie both want Nicole out.  

26 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

She could have put up the two Pauls too.  Unless James talked her out of it, which he could have done.  Now?  I think she'll do what she said, play to win and nominate the ones she wants to.

I hope.  It's OUR only hope.

Foolish girl.  Her observations are only casual, though correct.  She would never have put PP up had she won.  James has a strong influence.  She may be the sweetest but just not very bright.  

8 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Nicole is the only one I should feel bad for because she actually tried to play her own game outside of the group but unfortunately it blowed-up in her face. 

I agree. 

Victor is our only hope, not Natalie.  

Edited by wings707
3 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

She might make a small effort to help Day out but nothing major. 

She actually did warn Day to win veto if she gets picked 'just in case'. I take that as a sign of Zak warning her that she's not safe. So yeah, nothing major, but she did make a small effort. I don't know what time that was, unfortunately. 

It's odd because in season 16, I genuinely wanted Derrick to win, thought he deserved it from the start, and enjoyed watching his gameplay. But with Paulie? I know he's playing the best game and he deserves it, but I don't genuinely care and I do not like watching his gameplay at all. Maybe it's because we have Your Boy instead of The Better Calafiore as the clear final 2. 

• Love 2

Agree that Victor is the only hope to flip things on PZP but right now he's in his "anyone but me mode".    Natalie is handcuffed by James inability to play this game and his being in awe of Paulie.   The fact that she threw HoH is just stupid and if that gets back to Paulie, hurts her even more as he'll considered her a random comp threat. 

• Love 4

I will NOT waste any basket votes on Natalie.    I don't know what she wanted from this game but it certainly was not to win.  We know she wanted a showmance.  She moved toward that in week one with Victor, then Cory before James.  Maybe it was all about a boy.  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She actually did warn Day to win veto if she gets picked 'just in case'. I take that as a sign of Zak warning her that she's not safe. So yeah, nothing major, but she did make a small effort. I don't know what time that was, unfortu

It's odd because in season 16, I genuinely wanted Derrick to win, thought he deserved it from the start, and enjoyed watching his gameplay. But with Paulie? I know he's playing the best game and he deserves it, but I don't genuinely care and I do not like watching his gameplay at all. Maybe it's because we have Your Boy instead of The Better Calafiore as the clear final 2. 

I agree about Z and Day. She won't put up too much of a fight for her, especially since she knows it might cause a wedge between her and Paulie. Z's main loyalty is to Paulie and so far it's working in her favor. 

I actually hated, hated Derrick's season so much because of the easy way he seems to be able to manipulate people. There was an ease to it that bothered me because it felt like he didn't have to work for it. It wasn't entertaining or interesting to watch cause it was too easy. I stopped watching a few episodes before it ended and acted like it never happened. I didn't know he won.

But with Paulie, I don't see that ease. He is really good at manipulating things but he seems to have to put some effort in it. He seems to always be thinking and planning. I think that's why I like the way he is playing and rooting for him.

10 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Agree that Victor is the only hope to flip things on PZP but right now he's in his "anyone but me mode".    Natalie is handcuffed by James inability to play this game and his being in awe of Paulie.   The fact that she threw HoH is just stupid and if that gets back to Paulie, hurts her even more as he'll considered her a random comp threat. 

Yes, but that was only as they searched for a pawn.  Being the first asked hopefully showed him his place in that alliance.  I am rooting for him to win HOH next week in hopes he has seen the light.  It is particularly obvious, now that Polly has chosen to mimic Paul's look, who is his F2 is. 

Maybe I just prefer arrogant players who actually have reasons to be arrogant because my all time favorite player, even now, is Dr. Will. And I don't think I have seen anyone as arrogant as Will or entertaining. He made me laugh in every episode.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Maybe I just prefer arrogant players who actually have reasons to be arrogant because my all time favorite player, even now, is Dr. Will. And I don't think I have seen anyone as arrogant as Will or entertaining. He made me laugh in every episode.

Dr Will is in a category all to his own.  He was arrogant, yes, but witty and personable.  He was fun to be around and well liked by all.  He won with cunning, not a sledge hammer. 

I agree Derricks season was boring and one of my least favorites.  Drawing a comparison to the way he played and Paulie is impossible.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

As much as I don't like when Nat and Zakiyah talk shit about each other, I do appreciate Zakiyah's game plan. I love Day/Z together, but right now, the best game route for her, is to be in good with the top players: Paulie and Paul. She went from being on the outskirts, to getting more strategic tea then any of the other males.

i also love that she doesn't want to settle for jury and wants to play to the end, and she knows she brings an awesome social game and info.

Z is definitely problematic: she can be incredibly catty/bitchy/petty, but I appreciate her wanting to not settle for just being a juror.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SevenStars said:

I actually hated, hated Derrick's season so much because of the easy way he seems to be able to manipulate people. There was an ease to it that bothered me because it felt like he didn't have to work for it. It wasn't entertaining or interesting to watch cause it was too easy. I stopped watching a few episodes before it ended and acted like it never happened. I didn't know he won.

I can respect that choice. I actually thought he played really well, because he had to fight to save his alliance members (particularly Zach and Victoria) so I do see that he fought, just for other people. 

I don't find Paulie's gameplay interesting or fun to watch. I respect it, but I don't particularly enjoy it. But he's playing against females who are only concerned with being the last female standing.

Dr. Will and Dan...well, mostly Dan because I never watched Will's seasons, are two of the best players because they didn't play against completely stupid people and they still got extremely far in both their seasons, while winning one. Dr. Will got Boogie to win their second season, if I've heard right, and Dan's funeral is the best Big Brother moment I've personally seen. None of these houseguests come close to their games because they're all too afraid to get 'blood on their hands' and they won't willingly lie and deceive others in fear of what these people will think. I can't respect that type of gameplay. 

13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I will NOT waste any basket votes on Natalie.    I don't know what she wanted from this game but it certainly was not to win.  We know she wanted a showmance.  She moved toward that in week one with Victor, then Cory before James.  Maybe it was all about a boy.  

I totally get what you're saying, in that Natalie hasn't done anything, she's definitely been sitting back, making observations but doing nothing about it. She needs to get away from James but she won't. I'm extremely disappointed in her gameplay; she can play a good game if she tried, but she won't and that's why she's not making it to the finals. That being said, I like her more than anyone else in this stupid house, so I'm all for her getting at least one basket. I don't want Your Boy or Michelle getting one, and I want to see Paulie's head explode when he doesn't get anything. I'm willing to bet the girls all think Natalie isn't popular with people, so I want to see their shocked faces when they realize that she is. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Dr Will is in a category all to his own.  He was arrogant, yes, but witty and personable.  He was fun to be around and well liked by all.  He won with cunning, not a sledge hammer. 

Dr. Will really was one of a kind. I have not seen anyone like him in BB. I think I have seen a few who tried to be but were never able to pull it off. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Natalie is the nicest in that she doesn't have gab sessions with the girls about each other.  I don't know if she would have had she not hooked up with James though; he took her out of that loop.  Now she is able to focus on how terrible their gossip is.  

Nicole is nice too.  She treats everyone kindly, she screwed up her game though.  She has too much anxiety to play well.  She transfers information behind backs and that is part of the game but she mistook who her alliance is.  That is what is frustrating to me.  I don't hate her.  I hate that she has no backbone and whines. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

all the girls left, I don't hate anyone of them. Some, I just can't deal with, but I don't hate them.

They're all problematic, but I enjoy them. I do think hat the final 5 will end up being Z/Meech/Paul/Paulie/ and either Natalie or James.

• Love 1

I just got out of bed and came here immediately to discover that your boy won. Oh well . . . at least he's not my boy.

Is it too early for the "how bad do you want it?" veto competition? I want Paul to have to shave his beard.

• Love 11
31 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Why does Zak care about Natalie's boob job?

Because she doesn't know how to talk to the others unless it is something negative about someone else.  I bet she is like this in real life too.  I see it all the time, not with my friends but it is the way many women operate.  A shared enemy is the closest bond one can have.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Natalie is the nicest in that she doesn't have gab sessions with the girls about each other.  I don't know if she would have had she not hooked up with James though; he took her out of that loop.  Now she is able to focus on how terrible their gossip is.  

Nicole is nice too.  She treats everyone kindly, she screwed up her game though.  She has too much anxiety to play well.  She transfers information behind backs and that is part of the game but she mistook who her alliance is.  That is what is frustrating to me.  I don't hate her.  I hate that she has no backbone and whines. 

I like Nicole, even though she whines too much, she shit-talks people when she's surrounded by mean girls (when she's not with mean girls, she's usually fine), and she's too scared to do anything. I like her more than Day because she does play a better game. I think if her and Natalie had teamed up, MAYBE they could have roped in the girls to do something about the guys. Unfortunately, that's only a fantasy. I do think that Natalie wouldn't have joined in with the gab sessions, only because of what I've seen of her when she was heavily intertwined with the Spy Girls. I know James became her friend around week 1/2, but she didn't start moving toward him and away from the other side until after Jozea's eviction. 

If she hadn't hooked up with James, she'd probably be latched on to Bridgette right now. Them, Frank, and Tiffany would have been alone on their own side, I think. Maybe that would have made a difference in Frank and Tiffany going, maybe it wouldn't have. The one thing Natalie has going is that if she does talk about other girls, she doesn't make it personal. She doesn't attack their appearance, she doesn't attack their personal choices. I do think that's the core of her personality. Of course, I wonder what Natalie's position in the house would have been without James. It's hard to tell, personally. I don't know whether she'd still be here or not. 

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wonder what Natalie's position in the house would have been without James. It's hard to tell, personally. I don't know whether she'd still be here or not. 

Since she flirts, is pretty with a good body, odds are she would be slammed with hate!  LOL!  You know I am right! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Natalie threw this comp.

And with that I have no one to root for. Natalie's still the only one I actually like, but I'm over everyone game-wise

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

This season has officially become the worst for me.

I agree. This has overtaken BB16 as the most boring season and for me broing is the worst thing BB can be.

1 hour ago, bafleyanne said:

WHY can they not cast a houseful of women who actually want to play Big Brother rather than Bachelor? Do they just not apply, or what?

I doubt they apply. They're better than this lol!

41 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Why does Zak care about Natalie's boob job?

Because she's a catty, petty, insecure, jealous girl. It's embarrassing.

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Because she's being petty, lol, and she knows it. 

Is it that she doesn't like boob jobs in general, or does she think it's a bad boob job, or what is it? I can't imagine living a life where I gave a shit about someone else's boobs.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, poopchute said:

Is it that she doesn't like boob jobs in general, or does she think it's a bad boob job, or what is it? I can't imagine living a life where I gave a shit about someone else's boobs.

She seems to dislike the fact that Natalie lied about it? But the thing is that people judge others for appearance enhancements all the time. I don't even know if it's confirmed that Natalie actually has a boob job, but if she does, it's not anyone's business but her own. It's like making fun of Michelle's hair extensions. Who cares? Nobody should care about other's appearances or what they choose to do with their bodies. Even in the house, they shouldn't care. I'm not for plastic surgery for the sole purpose of boosting your appearance, but I try not to judge others for doing it. I also certainly don't use that as an excuse to hate someone. 

I know, I know, this is Big Brother. When you're stuck in a house 24/7 with the same people for sometimes months, you run out of things to talk about and the people you're stuck with can get on your nerves. Doing this shit, though, is just ridiculous. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And with that I have no one to root for. Natalie's still the only one I actually like, but I'm over everyone game-wise.

I agree. This has overtaken BB16 as the most boring season and for me broing is the worst thing BB can be.

I doubt they apply. They're better than this lol!

Because she's a catty, petty, insecure, jealous girl. It's embarrassing.

thundering applause! 

I do hold a little hope for Victor though. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't even know if it's confirmed that Natalie actually has a boob job,

I can tell by looking at them.  Yes she has implants. 

• Love 1

How do they know she lied about her boobs?  I wonder if there's a boob polygraph required upon entering the house.  Must all the houseguests answer questions about their body parts if Zakiyah demands it?  That seems pretty rude.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I think because they think it represent their believe that Nat is fake. That how she is acting in the house is not really who she is. And I can't blame her because I kind think Nat and James are playing for the cameras, especially James. I think that's one of the reason James is not playing a good game because he doesn't want the audience to see him as a bad guy. They are the only one I get that vibe from, which is why I don't like watching them on the feed. 

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She seems to dislike the fact that Natalie lied about it? But the thing is that people judge others for appearance enhancements all the time. I don't even know if it's confirmed that Natalie actually has a boob job, but if she does, it's not anyone's business but her own. It's like making fun of Michelle's hair extensions. Who cares? Nobody should care about other's appearances or what they choose to do with their bodies. Even in the house, they shouldn't care. I'm not for plastic surgery for the sole purpose of boosting your appearance, but I try not to judge others for doing it. I also certainly don't use that as an excuse to hate someone. 

I know, I know, this is Big Brother. When you're stuck in a house 24/7 with the same people for sometimes months, you run out of things to talk about and the people you're stuck with can get on your nerves. Doing this shit, though, is just ridiculous. 

100% agree, I get the shit talking, but that doesn't mean I like it. 

• Love 3
(edited)
20 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

I think because they think it represent their believe that Nat is fake. That how she is acting in the house is not really who she is. And I can't blame her because I kind think Nat and James are playing for the cameras, especially James. I think that's one of the reason James is not playing a good game because he doesn't want the audience to see him as a bad guy. They are the only one I get that vibe from, which is why I don't like watching them on the feed. 

YES. I do believe Natalie is acting for the camera.  I think she came on this show for career exposure,  a future with the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders or something equivalent.  The Spy Girls talked about making it to jury, none of them, Nat included, talked about winning.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

James is playing a horrible game, that's for sure. He's so afraid of what America thinks and not going against the house that it's completely affected his game. It's not even just him being with Natalie, but it's his obsession with getting America to love him just as much as last season. He's trying too hard and his game is going to tank. Sure, it might get him to final four, but is he actually going to win against someone like Paulie or even Paul? No, probably not. That's on him if he keeps heading down this road. 

That being said, even if they're playing it up for the cameras, I at least buy them more than Nicole/Corey, or Paulie/Zak. The latter, in particular, are just so fake to me that I find it ridiculous that they're still a thing. Paulie, in particular, plays it up. I'm not saying he needs to throw his game at her, not at all. I'm just saying that showing a little loyalty toward her in being honest would be nice. I don't see Paulie talking to Zak much after the show, besides obligatory events. Same with Nicole/Corey. James/Natalie, at least I can see them being friends after this. 

The only one who's ok at the game is Paulie, and I hate admitting that to myself. But he's going to cruise to the end because everyone's worried about everyone else. I secretly wish Zak could take him down, but that won't happen.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

9 minutes ago, poopchute said:

How do they know she lied about her boobs?  I wonder if there's a boob polygraph required upon entering the house.  Must all the houseguests answer questions about their body parts if Zakiyah demands it?  That seems pretty rude.

She has told Michelle that she lies about her boob job because she's actually embarrassed about it.  She was bullied when she was younger for being flat chested so when she was old enough she got a boob job (at a super steal of a deal apparently).  I saw this conversation and Natalie feels that Michelle is a true friend and confides in her a lot so if Michelle ends up using these types of issues against her then that is NO BUENO MICHELLE.

I think Natalie said she got them when she was 23 so they're only a few years old.  

However it's coming back to bite her because some of them are saying that because she's lying about her boobs she's probably lying about other stuff. 

• Love 2

I think Polly started the outrage over Natalie "lying about her fake boobs." (I don't know whether she lied about them, but I do think her boobs are fake.) I would assume that Zak picked it up from him. Polly has had some kind of issue with Natalie from the beginning, possibly because she's friends with his ex-girlfriend (or something).

• Love 3

I have decided that since I've pretty much checked out of this season I'm going to root for Victor to win. I was rooting for Natalie, but ever since she keeps deferring to James bad advice instead of playing her own game she's too passive for me to root for. For me the girls all deserve what is going to happen to them. IMO it all started with Day ripping her two alliances (8Pack and Fatal 5) apart from the inside in week 2 which was way too early. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

YES. I do believe Natalie is acting for the camera.  I think she came on this show for career exposure,  a future career as Dallas Cowboy cheerleader of something equivalent.  The Spy Girls talked about making it to jury, none of them, Nat included, talked about winning.  

Bronte did - she said she was just saying she only wanted to get to jury so that she didn't appear to be a threat for the big money.

• Love 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I do hold a little hope for Victor though. 

I don't. That boy will 100% just bro down. He's already said he would nom Natalie and Nicole.

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Bronte did - she said she was just saying she only wanted to get to jury so that she didn't appear to be a threat for the big money.

I'm pretty sure Natalie said that as well. 

It's gonna suck when Paulie gets the first care package because everyone is already up his ass, if they think America likes him then the game is truly over. Paulie will sail to the win.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

I have decided that since I've pretty much checked out of this season I'm going to root for Victor to win. I was rooting for Natalie, but ever since she keeps deferring to James bad advice instead of playing her own game she's too passive for me to root for. For me the girls all deserve what is going to happen to them. IMO it all started with Day ripping her two alliances (8Pack and Fatal 5) apart from the inside in week 2 which was way too early. 

I agree.  I am rooting for Victor, too.  I cannot give up just yet.   Day really did cause damage that rippled through the house and impacted everyone's game. 

• Love 2

I appreciate that Day actually has a mind of her own and isn't on this show to be in a showmance. But she's really played a terrible game, and deserves whatever is coming to her.

• Love 6

Yeah, all the women are playing terribly outside of Z and Michelle, and Z and Michelle are just playing the ol' "Hey, if I stick around, maybe something crazy happens" strategy that DOES occasionally work (it almost got Porsche the win in BB13, if not for the rigging of all riggings), which isn't a great strategy, but it's at least some sort of strategy. 

Paulie is playing the best game by far, but unlike Derrick, he's making sure that everyone knows he is in charge, which would normally be a terrible strategy, but since no one else can win a damn comp, he's looking pretty darn good, even if people WANTED him gone, who's going to win the comps to get rid of him? 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I appreciate that Day actually has a mind of her own and isn't on this show to be in a showmance. But she's really played a terrible game, and deserves whatever is coming to her.

I don't want this to sound mean, but it might, but Day just doesn't seem like someone that is compatible with a lot of people so I think the chances of her getting a showmance even if she wanted one are slim to none.  Especially since the cast is primarily white and I can't envision her even crushing on a white guy.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Z trashing the hell out of Natalie with Polly and Paul in bed in the HOH last night.

What a stupid, catty, bitchy, jealous waste of space she is.  She even called Natalie a floater.  Yeah lady, what do you think you've been doing.

She'll vote Day out in a heartbeat if Paulie tells her to.

Who is this Z that you speak of? LOL!!! Yeah, Z is a total floater. I think Natalie has more game. They are both lucky they have a guy with them in the trenches.

• Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Who is this Z that you speak of? LOL!!! Yeah, Z is a total floater. I think Natalie has more game. They are both lucky they have a guy with them in the trenches.

Neither Natalie nor Z have game.  To be tagged a floater you have to float!  They are doing nothing.  Nat is wrapped up in her showmance and will ride with James as long as she can.  Z is doing the same thing with Paulie.  To float you have to be going between 2 alliances as Andy did.  It is a strategy you have to play hard and be smart to pull it off. 

I am disgusted with all of them.  ALL of them. 

Edited by wings707

Oh seriously? I find out I'm getting laid off the same day Paul wins another HOH? These events are obviously connected. Ugh. 

I'm so frustrated with Nat but the rest of the girls are so awful. 

I like the withold two eviction votes but if all we're getting is group voting, even that won't be interesting. Someone do something! I'm only sticking around to see if maybe Paulie or Paul might go in a DE. 

And Paulie volunteered to go on the block and no one took him up on it? Sigh.

Go Victor, I guess.

• Love 5
(edited)
13 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I like the withold two eviction votes but if all we're getting is group voting, even that won't be interesting. Someone do something! I'm only sticking around to see if maybe Paulie or Paul might go in a DE. 

Never happen. It would take a woman to win (they are after each other) or Victor if he wakes up and sees what is going on (unlikely).

I have my fingers crossed for Victor and my tin foil hat on sending messages to AG to help Victor open his eyes. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)

Yeah, all the women are playing terribly outside of Z and Michelle 

I think Z is playing terrible, she's done nothing and that temper tantrum over Nat and Nicole touching Paulie that resulted in her asking Victor to sleep in his bed was ridiculous. She looked obsessed.  I wish they showed that nonsense on the last episode. The entire lot of them should be on Bachelor in Paradise. They're not playing this game but one for dating drama and jealousy. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, SevenStars said:

100% agree, I get the shit talking, but that doesn't mean I like it. 

It's completely natural for people to judge others.  I am 100% positive James and Natalie have negative thoughts about the rest of the house.  I'm sure they find Paul's schtick grating at times.  I'm sure they think Michele is a jealous bitch.  But the fact that they act like adults and find a way to not express these thoughts over and over and over again in front of the entire world is a good thing.  They deserve credit for that.  If its fake to not spit out exactly what you're thinking and to act like decent person then everyone is fake.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, MV007 said:

If its fake to not spit out exactly what you're thinking then everyone is fake.

Fake to me means choosing to present yourself in a way that will gain you favor outside of the house for opportunity and not coming on this show to play the game and want to win.  It ruins the game if you goal is jury.  

To me, fake is not about being nice and not talking badly behind backs. That is being a mature person.  Two totally different things.  

• Love 1

One of the things that I think contributes to the females turning on each other is that for some reason, the men don't tend to "tell on" each other. Like when Frank was telling people not to trust Nicole. He had a deal with Corey and Paulie as well but for some reason it was OK that those two guys betrayed him.  Why did he hold it against Nicole but not his bro's Paulie and Corey? Da' got an earful from Frank, as did Nicole and Bridgette, all about other women but never the men (other than James who put him on the block). Do the men just like each other better than all the women in the house, even if they're on opposite sides, or is it some unspoken preference in terms of who they would rather be beaten by or outlasted by? 

• Love 2

Z/Meech/Day do have some kind of strategy. Day peobably is the best of the girls, but it's just messy. It's not see

Z has the social game perfectly and has info on basically the whole house, which she has kept quiet about for the most part ( so if she ever got screwed over by Paulie, it would turn nuclear for him). I do appreciate that she just came to the game for the money. She knows she won't go down as the greatest ever, she just wants the money. And as much as the whole sticking the whole showmance thing: it's obviously working for her. Girl is in a prime position to make it to at least final 4/5. Sticking with Paulie is her best bet right now. Now if certain players get evicted aka Nicorey/Natalie, I can see her maybe taking a shot at Paulie later down the line.

Natalie and Meech are the other two girls I see making it real far, but I don't know if they can both make it final 5 or one is interchangeable.

• Love 2