Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: When The Ship Hits The Fan

• Start Topic

Just now, slitz said:

Trust me, I have.  I still wouldn't use that word.

To each their own, right?

Don't get me wrong - I don't use the word all willy nilly.   I have one person that I use it for, she a fact of my life and I only say it to my husband.  But you are correct, to each their own.  :)  If we were all the same, the world would be so very boring.  :) 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

It's back, it's back---Happy dance ensues....Ah-hum, anyway, Vickys hair and her face are spectacular. THAT is surgery done right. And she looks miles better and I never thought she was ugly to begin with. Her kitchen is gorgeous TM Heather

Don't like New Girl. But I never do like newbies so there's that......

Meg you will never survive childbirth.(Not literally) Hope your Mommy is there to hold your hand because hubby will be nowhere to be found.

On a sad note Lori Petersons son was arrested for murder. So sad. I don't feel for the son but I do feel for the parents. NO parent deserves this heartbreak.

I

11 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I don't  like the word either. But I have spent a lot of time in the UK and they use the word a lot more.

Yeah, they really do.  I have some British friends and have had to learn not to take it personally when they say it.  But the connotation is also different.  It's used more as a term of affection than an insult.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Thumper said:

I read that Tamra recently won some "Miss Strength" competition.

Who is this Kelly person?  Guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to the show, as I missed some stuff.  First impression -- I do not care for her.  That could change.

Perhaps Vicki sees Shannon as a "weak" opponent, therefore Shannon is the one she is focusing on.  I still like Shannon.

I don't like needles either, but I just don't look while they are being inserted.  Afterwards, I think it's cool to look at!  Maybe Meghan had some youthful trauma  regarding needles, but her reaction did seem extreme.  Not interested in her storyline.

I couldn't stop rolling my eyes at Megan. First it was the insane, over the top reaction to that itty bitty needle.  Then her repeated references to "infertility."  Honey, you don't have fertility issues.  Doc said right there on camera you're totally fine.  You just chose to marry a much older man who already had four children and a vasectomy, then guilted him into having another baby that you'll be raising totally on your own.   Referring to your situation as one involving infertility is insulting to those who have actually been through it.  God, that woman bugs.

I thought Tamra looked incredible.  I don't know what people are talking about with the "hard."  She's very strong and competes in fitness competitions so she's obviously going to have visible muscles.  She's walking the walk, good on her.

I do not like the new woman.  At ALL.  She seems obnoxious as all hell.

• Love 12

Kelly and her husband -- heck, her whole family --are rude, crude, and unpleasant. Joking about "tossing salad" around your kid? Really? Tow

Meghan still annoys me. And Jimmy is even worse. His reason for reproducing is one of the very worst. "Keep you here in this relationship I have little interest in" is just a recipe for disaster.

Vicki's intro is incredibly -- even for Vicki -- unaware: If you're going to judge ME, you'd better be perfect. Honey, you judge everyone all the time, and you're so far from perfect you can't even see the outskirts of Perfect Town from your lonely, beautiful backyard. I also hope she stops whining about being alone. I think the reason she can't stand being alone is because she doesn't like her own company. Note: I'm talking about Vicki. I know not everyone likes solitude the way I do, and they have other reasons than the one I've attributed to Vicki. I just think she doesn't like listening to her own thoughts any more than anyone else likes listening to her conversation.

I mostly still like Heather. She's pretentious. There are so many worse things to be.

I suppose that's all I have to say about this episode.

• Love 13
17 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Vicki is such a pathetic person. Sobbing in the streets over Brooks?!? I rolled my eyes so hard they're staring at my brain. I guess it I hadn't learned in the season 8 uncensored special that Vicki is awful and shoved one of the producers into a wall, that I might think that Vicki should be able to find a guy in no time. Even still, she should be able to find a less grifterier grifter in no time.

Bwaah! Yes! "Sobbing in the streets" over "Girth Brooks." Ewwww!

And NOOOOO! Please, PLEASE let her find a MORE griftier grifter--wait, I don't think one exists. Never mind. ;)

• Love 6
7 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

It's back, it's back---Happy dance ensues....Ah-hum, anyway, Vickys hair and her face are spectacular. THAT is surgery done right. And she looks miles better and I never thought she was ugly to begin with. Her kitchen is gorgeous TM Heather

Don't like New Girl. But I never do like newbies so there's that......

Meg you will never survive childbirth.(Not literally) Hope your Mommy is there to hold your hand because hubby will be nowhere to be found.

On a sad note Lori Petersons son was arrested for murder. So sad. I don't feel for the son but I do feel for the parents. NO parent deserves this heartbreak.

I'm the opposite.  I very much feel bad for Josh.  Addiction is a horrible disease and I just feel like this kid never stood a chance.  It disgusted me how Laurie put all of Josh's problems on television so she could make money. 

I truly hope that Josh can get his life in order before its too late. 

• Love 16

As a viewer who has watched OC from the beginning, it's oddly disconcerting to see how far Vicki has fallen in the power structure.  For YEARS she was Queen Bee.  Every season she hazed whoever the new housewife was, making her jump through hoops to earn the right to exist on "her" show, talked smack about  every single cast member, stirred pot after pot, lorded her superior parenting over everyone, sat in judgement atop her high horse and wielded her power like a weapon.  This season?  She's pathetically skulking around the outskirts of the group like the social pariah she's made herself.  Schadenfreude at its finest, but honestly it makes me a little sad.

• Love 13
(edited)
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I think Shannon's phone case had the University of Southern California (USC) logo on it.  I'm assuming that University of "Spoiled Children" is a play on the letters "USC".  I loved Shannon's reply to Kelly's comment, though.  

"University of Spoiled Children" and "University of Second Choice" are decades-old derogatory terms used to describe USC, usually by students at crosstown rival UCLA.  USC students have their fair share of terms to describe UCLA, or course.  All in good fun for the most part.

Shannon did indeed attend USC.  It doesn't appear Kelly attended any college, so she can have a seat.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 13

Poor man's Cheryl Burke best step away from The Beador and The Dubrow.   Shannon is reality tv gold, and is actually rich, the original premise of the show.   Heather is also rich, and so beautifully dressed.  I dig her, even when she's being an asshole.    Really, there's no one to target unless Lizzie shows for her 4 figure paycheck.   Meghan doesn't take shit, and Tamra can now actually body slam a bitch if she feels like it.

The manufactured conflict is getting boring.  Last season when Vicki, Shannon, and Tamra were whooping it up in Bali was so much fun.   I'd like to see more of that.  

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, Magoo said:

As a viewer who has watched OC from the beginning, it's oddly disconcerting to see how far Vicki has fallen in the power structure.  For YEARS she was Queen Bee.  Every season she hazed whoever the new housewife was, making her jump through hoops to earn the right to exist on "her" show, talked smack about  every single cast member, stirred pot after pot, lorded her superior parenting over everyone, sat in judgement atop her high horse and wielded her power like a weapon.  This season?  She's pathetically skulking around the outskirts of the group like the social pariah she's made herself.  Schadenfreude at its finest, but honestly it makes me a little sad.

I'm embarrassed to make this comparison, but Vicki reminds me of Meri from "Sister Wives" in terms of falling far in the power structure.

• Love 14

So wait, Megan is NOT infertile? I totally checked out of the episode every time she appeared so I must have missed that. Jim is older and has had vasectomy so the odds were against them having a baby naturally before they married.

• Love 1

I read that Kelly was asked to describe the other women in one word. It looks like she'll be pals with Vicky as she said she's fun, Tamra is two-faced, Heather is fake, Megan is sweet, and Shanon is crazy.  It's gonna be an interesting season.

i wish Vicki would apologize to all of the woman and then have everyone drop the subject.  I don't want to watch another season about it, don't want to read about it, and don't want to watch Shannon obsess about it (or how she's so over hubby's cheating).  She's not very convincing in her THs. 

Oh crap, it should be 'women', not 'woman" above. It's too much work to fix it on the iPad!

• Love 12

Also?  Count me in as someone who has never liked Jeanna.  I can't stand women who let men walk all over them.  She married a guy who treated her like shit, let her children grow up watching her be treated like shit, allowed her eldest son to treat her like shit, then tried to insult Tamra for not allowing her husband to treat her like shit. 

I've got zero respect for that woman (just like every male in her life.)

• Love 22
5 hours ago, sasha206 said:

New girl Kelly's TH is horrible.  The nude lipstick is not a good look for her (or anyone). It looks like you took concealor and put it on your lips.  Makes your teeth look more yellow.

Then the silly eyebrows.  She looks like a Kardashian step sister.  Step away from the contouring brushes please.  things-to-know-about-rhoc-newest-cast-me

She looks way better in this picture than she did on the show.  Her eyebrows looked fully plucked and tattooed back on on my tv.  I say this as a Mexican-American women, she's got those crazy ass Mexican eyebrows where they think it's better to have no hair and draw them in.  At least hers are drawn thickly and not little pencil squiggles.  

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, Talky Tina said:

I'm the opposite.  I very much feel bad for Josh.  Addiction is a horrible disease and I just feel like this kid never stood a chance.  It disgusted me how Laurie put all of Josh's problems on television so she could make money. 

I truly hope that Josh can get his life in order before its too late. 

Sadly, I think it's pretty much too late at this point...

Ugh, David Beador. I can't believe I used to like him. When you cheat on your wife and then give your wedding ring to your own f-ing daughter to give back to your wife, then you have no business cackling at the bad, fucked-up decisions of other people. He is just loving putting the screws to Vicki, and it's gross.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 14

I agree Kelly looks scary.  When she was saying in her TH how good she looks?  I kept thinking "I wonder if she'll see what we all see when she watches this episode back."  I mean, you're not supposed to be able to see when someone's had work done so obviously, right?

• Love 3

I literally LOL'd at Vickie's intro. She's incredibly judgmental but of course she would expect only those who are perfect to ever treat her the way she treats others. She's so pathetic and completely lacks awareness. She was begging Brooks in the streets and says that she would stand by him all over again. She doesn't get it - she didn't defend him when the world was against him, she LIED for him. If she was being honest with herself, she would acknowledge that if she 100% believed him to be truthful she wouldn't have felt the need to lie to her friends about his "illness". Where are your principles that you would still co-sign a man that was so audacious and mentally perverse to fake an illness, let alone one of the magnitude that is cancer? I can't feel sorry for her 'I'm so lonely' line. Maybe if she invested in a quality man rather than settle for anyone that's willing to quickly fill her 'love tank' with attention then maybe she might have find the kind of guy that she can keep around. She looks great though. 

Megan, I'm happy for you that you're having the family you wanted but please stop calling it infertility issues. You are not infertile. 

Tamra is looking great.

Kelly seems a bit like a try hard right now. 

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Sadly, I think it's pretty much too late at this point...

It's NEVER too late for an addict to get clean, stay clean and turn their life around. 

The only time it's too late is when they are dead.  I really, truly hope that nobody is Josh's life has told him it's too late for him.  Because it's not. 

• Love 10

God I hope this season consists of Jim hosting a party,  which turns out to be a candle party where they're all obliged to buy one, because frexinet and pigs in blankets.  Didn't Gretchen's broke ass actually have a Tupperware party?

Jim can sell you a candle smelling like MLM business venture failure, and Meghan can whip out a total hip replacement unit.  Because they're OLD, get it.   

• Love 8

I also thought the new woman reminded me of someone, but it turned out to be a something.

I looked and looked, but could not find a photo, don't even remember if it was a Home Depot commercial.   It has been on lately though. It is an ad about iirc a drill? but has this pottery type sculpture of a face with big lips and an eye that falls off.

I realized after seeing it that is who Kelly looks like.     Anyone else see it?

• Love 5

I guess Kelly was brought on for some extra dramz and/or to befriend Vicki?

Tamra is quite the GILF. Good for her.

You have to wonder if Tamra is doing all this training to hold on to her much younger husband?  

Is Eddie really that much younger than her?

Poor Vicki, the only one without a man. LOL, ouch. Anyway, maybe she should remain single, because she looks better than I can ever recall.

Jimmy is still pinging all over the place. At least with a vasectomy, he doesn't have to spend time trying to knock Meghan up the old-fashioned way.

Stella is a hot shit and has the most personality of anyone in that family she is going places unlike the charm school personna of the rest of the bunch.

Yes! Love that kid.

UGH. Fucking Brianna. Get off the tit, nobody needs a junior generation of Ho'wives. Get your own damned thing.

tumblr_inline_nbrzqknuUP1r633o7.gif

• Love 6

Well, helllooooo OC! I had no idea this was starting.  Nice surprise.

Vicki's hair looks great at Heather's party - color, cut...it's all good.  Jeana looks happy but her face is tight.

Kelly is going to be fun to snark on.  We're not supposed to snark on her kid though, right?  Damn.

• Love 3

Sorry guys but I really like the addition of Kelly -- the show needed some spice and it is now getting it.  I like that she's younger, Mexican, strong and not afraid of anyone.  Look Vicki needs a protector heading into what could be the worst or the final season for her (may not be the final one but second-to-final one -- because if she cannot work her way out of this abyss, she will either be relegated to friend-of-housewife or Exile-Jill-Zarin-persona non grata status).  Plus, I think Kelly is funny and I love how much she loves her mom, brother, husband and cute daughter.

Now watch: I will be horribly wrong and she will turn into an Epic Jerk but for now, I want to give her a chance.  And sorry, I know a lot of you guys disagree, but I like her house -- overly precious whitey, whitey and all.  I think I really just like the view. At last, they have someone that lives directly on THE OCEAN (we have not seen that since someone rented a gorgeous beach house  -- where they had the party where Vicki feel asleep while Alexis was talking. Was that a Curtin rental?). Anyway, I just love the ocean views.

I am loving this season already. Yes, I am a loser and big fan since the first season, but this show brings me so much joy.  And so does this board.  xo

• Love 5
(edited)

OMG Vicki... Not one once of humility... Not that I'm surprised since she's a narcissist. New girl? Meh. I'd be right next to Shannon sporting some bitchy resting face too, tho perhaps there'd be no "resting", it would be intentional bitchy face... Kelly seems like an A-1 attention whore... Pffft.

Edited by BodhiGurl
Typo
  • Love 9
(edited)
6 hours ago, sasha206 said:

New girl Kelly's TH is horrible.  The nude lipstick is not a good look for her (or anyone). It looks like you took concealor and put it on your lips.  Makes your teeth look more yellow.

Then the silly eyebrows.  She looks like a Kardashian step sister.  Step away from the contouring brushes please.  things-to-know-about-rhoc-newest-cast-me

Yikes. She looks like latter day Michael Jackson here. Or Lestat disguised as a latter day Michael Jackson. She's contoured the hell out of her nose so much, it looks nonexistent. 

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 8
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Gaily said:

Sorry guys but I really like the addition of Kelly -- the show needed some spice and it is now getting it.  I like that she's younger, Mexican, strong and not afraid of anyone.  Look Vicki needs a protector heading into what could be the worst or the final season for her (may not be the final one but second-to-final one -- because if she cannot work her way out of this abyss, she will either be relegated to friend-of-housewife or Exile-Jill-Zarin-persona non grata status).  Plus, I think Kelly is funny and I love how much she loves her mom, brother, husband and cute daughter.

Now watch: I will be horribly wrong and she will turn into an Epic Jerk but for now, I want to give her a chance.  And sorry, I know a lot of you guys disagree, but I like her house -- overly precious whitey, whitey and all.  I think I really just like the view. At last, they have someone that lives directly on THE OCEAN (we have not seen that since someone rented a gorgeous beach house  -- where they had the party where Vicki feel asleep while Alexis was talking. Was that a Curtin rental?). Anyway, I just love the ocean views.

I am loving this season already. Yes, I am a loser and big fan since the first season, but this show brings me so much joy.  And so does this board.  xo

I hate to be the big fat bearer of bad news, but she is an epic jerk.  She and Vicki are no doubt soul mates.  

I haven't seen this posted yet on this thread. It was posted during the hiatus, when it happened back in April. I think a lot of us saw it and went into this season already hating her. She can apologize all she wants, and say the words don't  represent her, but there is no way that those words come out of your mouth and you are not a racist.  I don't care how drunk you are. 

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/04/03/kelly-meza-dodd-caught-slurring-her-words-in-racist-rant/

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 14

I cant believe Vicki couldnt just say im sorry for what i did. Then on top of that is STILL blaming everyone else.

I dont think i can deal with her bullshit

• Love 13
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Talky Tina said:

It's NEVER too late for an addict to get clean, stay clean and turn their life around. 

The only time it's too late is when they are dead.  I really, truly hope that nobody is Josh's life has told him it's too late for him.  Because it's not. 

Of course it's not actually too late as long as he is alive. But he has been charged with attempted murder (on top of the other charges he was already facing). He shot someone. With a gun. I have always held out hope for Josh because I really felt for the awful mothering he received. But, he has already secured what looks like will be a hefty jail sentence for himself. Attempted murder is a new kind of low. The odds are definitely against him at this point.

26 minutes ago, Gaily said:

And sorry, I know a lot of you guys disagree, but I like her house -- overly precious whitey, whitey and all.  I think I really just like the view. At last, they have someone that lives directly on THE OCEAN (we have not seen that since someone rented a gorgeous beach house  -- where they had the party where Vicki feel asleep while Alexis was talking. Was that a Curtin rental?). Anyway, I just love the ocean views.

Co-sign all of this. They got my respect for actually living by the ocean. And I liked the open, airy vibe of their house. It's at least different than the "Tuscan-inspired" McMansions of many of the other wives. I even kind of liked the candy blue outdoor furniture. I also liked that Kelly is Mexican and that she has family living with her. I guess we'll see how obnoxious she turns out to be. And I love the OC too - it is the original, and it is my favorite, and I hope Vicki stays around forever!

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 5
(edited)

Props to Shannon for allowing herself to be filmed without a stitch of make up.  David seems relieved that Shannon's target this season is Vicki instead of him. 

Heather's comment in her toast about inviting everyone they loved, but they weren't available ... was hilarious.  I liked her slightly shorter hair cut in the TH's. 

With so many fractured families being the new normal, it was nice to see Kelly's mom and brother living with her. Although at first I thought her brother was her husband - and the husband was her dad. 

Even if he did have a batch of frozen sperm, Jim didn't have to agree to have another child. Although saying they're struggling with infertility was technically incorrect, having to use medical intervention to conceive,  I can see why Meghan would view it that way. Jim having his own seperate conversation during the candle scene isn't unusual. He does that all the time.  But even if the marriage ultimately implodes, Meghan will have her 'golden parachute' baby.  

Good for Tamra for getting in shape. However, in the previews of her strutting across the stage during the fitness competition I noticed the cellulite on her thighs.  

I love white cabinets, so I liked Vicki's kitchen make over. The position of the oversized island might account for it looking cramped. The countertops look like Carrara marble to me - not polished concrete.       

Edited by Feline Goddess
  • Love 5

So far, I'm not liking Kelly.  It might be because I can't see past her lips that look like a baboon's ass.  I didn't like how she talked to her daughter either and in front of her. I love Shannon so anyone that messes with her on the show pretty much goes on my shit list. Her bitterness is aging but I'm glad she's standing her ground and not giving Vicki an ounce of sympathy. Vicki should remain the pariah outside the group. I mean, hell, the RHONY exclude Sonja for much less serious infractions. I hope Vicki doesn't get a sympathy edit.  She's a despicable human being.  

I don't think Tamra looks good but I've always thought she looked so ratty, tatty, trashy anyway.  It's good she is giving something her all besides being a shit stirrer though.  I have never thought Jeana looked good.  Her extensions are almost as bad as Ramona's and she is so top heavy she looked matronly before her time.  The way she dresses doesn't help her either.  

Im looking forward to seeing Heather crumble though I doubt I would ever feel sorry for her. I like Terry better than her which isn't saying much.

Meghan continues to be ridiculous and I'm sure the doctor and nurse were rolling their eyes at her on the inside.  The candle business?  The world doesn't need another candle store!  There is nothing new under the sun that would make another candle unique or interesting.  At least it isn't a beauty line.  

Gosh, apparently I don't like anyone except for Shannon but together I like the group a lot!

• Love 6

Don't like Kelly. She really gives of the vibe that she is extra "ON" because of the cameras.  Have to agree with Shannon. When you meet someone for the first time you don't need to be insulting.

Hate Vicki's new kitchen, it doesn't go with the rest of the house. I liked the old one better. I hope to God we don't see Brianna every friggin episode. Can't stand her.

Odd to see Shannon and Tamra buddying up. Guess it's a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Don't blame Shannon for still being mad at Vicki.

I LOVED Heathers's party dress! So much so I took a picture to study it. Love, love, love it!

• Love 7
(edited)

Love that the new chick told Vicki that she was 55....and Vicki BELIEVED her...Burn!!!! Har har har 

Jenna looks okaaaay...lots of work done, too much highlighter under her eyes, still too chunky per So Cal standards, and her hairstyle looks like a hooded rain poncho...or that kid from The Ring lolol

Ultherapy: what Tamra and Shannon were doing: TERRIBLE reviews!!! Im no stranger to botox and filler, so I googled this.  People are posting horror stories...and not just one or two.  Someone even posted that celebrities are looking "different" lately, smaller eyes, face not as full etc....its supposedly this new treatment.  Its moving/removing the fat from people's faces, so they need more filler...Not less.  They actually mentioned its making celebrities eyes look smaller. Didnt someone say that Megan looks different and her eyes look smaller? Weird?

Ultherapy Reviews for your enjoyment and horror

https://www.realself.com/ultherapy/reviews

Edited by Christi
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

If rode hard and put away wet Kelly is really only 40, it's kind of hysterical that Vicki believed her when she said that she's 55.

Exactly!

The funny thing is her very plastic Naya Rivera face looks much older than her real age.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, raiderred1 said:

Tamra's body does look great but it is so hard looking at her tummy in that one shot with no belly button! Bizarre!

Her body looks great.  What will be a true reality check for her is when she stops the competition training and resumes normal eating and drinking.  Did you hear the trainer mention how far Tamra had come in just a couple weeks in building that body?  It goes away just as fast, if not faster, when you stop. Maintaining the training schedule and food/bev restrictions to stay that cut is near impossible at her age.  Also, she likes to drink too much to stick to what needs to be done.

If she's smart, she'll allow herself to age gracefully - staying fit but NOT obsessed with being the hottest housewife.  At some point, you've got to pass the torch. You just gotta. Fact of life. It's not going to be easy for her.  And living in the OC? That alone adds to the obsession/strain/demand of trying to stay firm and wrinkle free.

• Love 4

I watched the re-run tonight, but got interrupted just as Kelly's segment aired, so didn't get to see her house and family.  I still think she was too rude at her first meeting of the HW.  I think she looks older than 40, but it could be the makeup.

• Love 2

Not really liking any of the women this season; there is really no one to root for at all.  

Tamra is still a trashy backstabber (many times from other seasons) although she's in great shape physically.

Heather is still a fake, pretentious snob.  

Shannon still has a big stick up her ass, and I think not all is well in her now perfect marriage.

Vicki is just too needy. I do get her actions re: Brooks a bit, though.  I had a good friend who HAD to be with someone all the time, even if the guy was a huge asshole.  She would tend to make excuses so she would be with someone.  And, within a matter of weeks, she'd be engaged to the guy (or engaged to be engaged, that type of BS).  I think the same is true with Vicki, she looked the other way because she absolutely needs to be with Brooks.  Let's also remember, she took the loss of her mother very hard.  I don't think she could deal with two people suddenly out of her life all at once.  And I'm sure that Brooks made himself a major part of her support structure once her mother passed, so she was even more dependent on him emotionally.  I don't think she consciously knew he was faking having cancer.  He's a con man, so I'm sure he wove his stories around and around, and she also believed what she wanted to hear.

Meghan - just ugh.  

New girl is trying too hard.

• Love 5

Meghan is just unlikable, isn't she. It's a curious phenomenon. It's not as though she is a raging bitch like Tamra, a pretentious fool like Heather, or a ........whatever Vicki is. On paper, Meghan is fine. In reality, she just gives off a vibe. She's not just bland, boring, or forgettable. She is actively unlikable and I don't know what it is about her that makes her that way. 

• Love 14

I hated that Megan made it sound like having a hysteroscopy was like having knives shoved up there.  Girl, if it hurt that bad your doctor is a hack.  Also, I'm happy that she got pregnant on her first go round with IVF.  That's not the norm.  She is very lucky and beat the odds.  Her age is on her side.

That said, it would be nice if she could make the whole ordeal of IVF NOT seem like a total shit fest. (Even if it is.) I have a feeling her whole storyline is going to be how HORRRIBLE it is for this needle phobic.  She'll need to self administer injections for months.  There are couples who sell their homes to try IVF one time and wind up with negative pregnancy tests.  She makes it look, in this one scene, like it's so haarrrrrd and painful.  But push through and you'll get your baby after your first try.  Nope.  A little encouragement for your sisters in infertility would be nice.

• Love 6
(edited)
18 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

So because faking cancer is in Vicki's rear view mirror we all have to put it behind us too? Ok. Got it.

Sorry, but NO. That shit was/is NOT ok. 

Vicki tells us she was sobbing in the street begging that scumbag Brookes to not leave her....what? This is after he was exposed as a liar re having cancer and a fraudster re his medical records and she still doesn't want him to  leave her. That's quite messed up. To say the least!

As a viewer I'm not comfortable with Vicki brushing this under the carpet. I want her to show *me* some responsibility and accountability and an apology.

Idk, by saying directly to the cam (in her TH), how she was so overwrought at Brooks leaving her, was that pretty much her admitting to us she lied like crazy last season -- to do anything she could to get him to stay with her?  OK, so she's desperate & desperately lonely.  No surprise there.  Don't especially care about her admission on that.

The question is -- is Vicks so much a part of this show, that viewers will accept (& ultimately forget) she was at the heart of such an awful fake cancer storyline, which dominated last season?  Guess we'll see.  We know Heather, Tams & especially Shannnon never forget this kinda stuff.

Quite frankly, I'm annoyed as hell with Vicks.  It's like her attitude is the viewers are idiots & she can throw out any bullshit she wants & she figures viewers will believe it or will always wanna watch her, no matter what she says or does.  Um, not so fast, Vicks.  I, for one, am not thrilled with ya, hun.

As I watched Vicks puttering around that big house, claiming to be so sad & lonely, I was wondering why she doesn't just sell that place & move to a smaller one.  Anyone else wondering this too?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Idk, by saying directly to the cam (in her TH), how she was so overwrought at Brooks leaving her, was that pretty much her admitting to us she lied like crazy last season -- to do anything she could to get him to stay with her?  OK, so she's desperate & desperately lonely.  No surprise there.  Don't especially care about her admission on that.

The question is -- is Vicks so much a part of this show, that viewers will accept (& ultimately forget) she was at the heart of such an awful fake cancer storyline, which dominated last season?  Guess we'll see.  We know Heather, Tams & especially Shannnon never forget this kinda stuff.

Quite frankly, I'm annoyed as hell with Vicks.  It's like her attitude is the viewers are idiots & she can throw out any bullshit she wants & she figures viewers will believe it or will always wanna watch her, no matter what she says or does.  Um, not so fast, Vicks.  I, for one, am not thrilled with ya, hun.

As I watched Vicks puttering around that big house, claiming to be so sad & lonely, I was wondering why she doesn't just sell that place & move to a smaller one.  Anyone else wondering this too?

I think she is counting on it. She has started a "new charity", https://realskepticsoftv.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/cancers-poor-taste/ and, IMO, she is doing it to get more insurance customers $$$$$$$. Gross, she is just GROSS!

• Love 11
(edited)
21 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I think Vicki is secretly hoping that Brianna and her jerk-face asshole of a husband will divorce and Brianna and her boys will move back home with Vicki.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 12

I laughed when Tamra said becoming a Xian improved her sex life b/c she yells "Oh gawd!" during sex a lot more, but not b/c it was clever or funny, but b/c she still hasn't a clue about being Xian.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think she is counting on it. She has started a "new charity", https://realskepticsoftv.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/cancers-poor-taste/ and, IMO, she is doing it to get more insurance customers $$$$$$$. Gross, she is just GROSS!

Oh...wow.  I read the entire linked article.  Everyone: PLEASE read WireWrap's link!  She is cancer scamming again.  VICKI IS CANCER SCAMMING.  AGAIN!  She is trying to attract and siphon insurance customers to buy critical care policies on a 'charity' that sells fug Livestrong-type rubber bracelets and hopes in total futility to 'kill all cancer' when she clearly does not understand how cancers operate and proliferate in the body.  Holy hell!  She is scamming.  Again!

• Love 18
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Oh...wow.  I read the entire linked article.  Everyone: PLEASE read WireWrap's link!  She is cancer scamming again.  VICKI IS CANCER SCAMMING.  AGAIN!  She is trying to attract and siphon insurance customers to buy critical care policies on a 'charity' that sells fug Livestrong-type rubber bracelets and hopes in total futility to 'kill all cancer' when she clearly does not understand how cancers operate and proliferate in the body.  Holy hell!  She is scamming.  Again!

Andy asked Vicki if she was still in contact with Brooks and she admitted she was, that they still had business together. I wonder if he is part of this scam as well? I guess nothing is out of bounds/off limits to Vicki when it comes to trolling for new victims insurance customers. Oh, and that would include her son Ryan, he is a part of this scam.

ETA... Does Vicki really think we are all that stupid to not see this "charity" for what it really is? Which is increased insurance sales for her, which equals more $$$$$ for her pockets!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 14