Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: When The Ship Hits The Fan

• Start Topic

A sprawling boat party, complete with mounting drama, marks the Season 11 premiere. Also: Vicki fights to win the ladies back; Shannon scouts for a family home; and newbie wife Kelly Dodd's big personality (and loud mouth) stirs up trouble.

• Love 2

promising start.

The new girl has an interesting family life and looks like she'll get the drama started.

I give Vicki props for going to that boat party..especially with the risk of being pushed overboard is at an all time risk..and thats during times when Vicki isnt in the dog house.

Jeana :) :)

Glad meghan isnt during the IVF just for a gimmick.

Liked the mix of drama and day to day stuff.

• Love 13

Vicki describing herself sobbing on the floor begging Brooks not to leave made me sick. I almost felt bad for her until she said she would defend him again and how hard it is to live alone. Boo frickin' hoo. Ugh. 

Meghan and her Motherhood Quest. I can handle this as a storyline since it actually seems to be for real (compared to Tamra's robot baby BS or Luanne of RHONY "thinking about another baby" during the Jaques Era despite having her tubes tied). I feel her on the needle phobia. I come close to fainting if I don't lie down while they draw blood too. I do wish she'd stop talking about how hard infertility is, because as far as I can tell they don't actually have fertility issues other than Jim having had a vasectomy and that's really not the same thing as having to fight against your own body (potentially for unknown reasons) to achieve/carry a pregnancy to term. 

I'm not sure if I'm buying the Shannon and David, everything is wonderful! We are incredible! thing but I am rooting for them and I still love Shannon. 

Eww, Kelly's husband joking about how good she is at "tossing salad" to their kid. Gag. What's so wrong with dancing? If that's what the girl likes to do, let her dance. Sheesh. 

Dang, Jeana's had some work done. She can miss me with her "I might have to throw someone overboard" crap though. Yeah, I can't imagine why people might be frustrated by being lied to about cancer (and Vicki's subsequent downplaying and self-victimization and total lack of an apology).

Loved Heather's dress at the party. Hate Meghan's pleather looking jacket dress. Kelly's jokes were painfully lame.

• Love 18

bleh.   Tired of Shannon being the focus of conflict.  She's paid her dues, but it looks like she'll be the new girls target.   Speaking of new girl,. We already have crude and rude.   I guess she was brought in to be Vickis ally.   Fuck Vicki and her cancer faking boyfriend.

i hope we see the new casa Dubrow and casa Beador this season.

oh the joyous return of eyore.   I meant Brianna, then I saw Jeana, so two eyeores for the price of one.   

• Love 16

Does Meghan's husband ever seem interested in her? He never seems to listen to a word she says. Looks totally bored. Starts talking about something completely different.

Not liking the new girl so far. Too rude and crude.

Vicki has never lived alone until now? Good grief. She is so needy.

How are Brianna and her husband able to move back to CA? Is he out of the army now?

• Love 18

I just hope this whole season isn't beating up on Vicki and constant remarks about Brookes and fake cancer. I had enough of that last season. Same with the Beador's, I hope they don't drag out the cheating drama again.

so far I don't like the new girl. But I think she's the one who will be the shit stirrer this time. She looks like Cheryl Burke. 

I hope they show Heather's McMansion even if it isn't done yet. 

I'm ok with Megan and her IVF storyline. She has so little in her life since her douchey husband is never around and doesn't even listen to her when she talks, at least she'll have her baby.

Tamra looks great. As does Jeana. 

• Love 8

Where to start! First Heather says that all Vicki has to do is say sorry and that'll be the end of it. Then Vicki does apologize to her and, from the preview, it looks like Heather wants to rehash everything, rather than accept the apology. 

Then, when Vicki asks Heather if she can speak to her, Shannon says something about Vicki starting shit, when Shannon started with the dirty looks and little digs the moment Vicki arrived. I hope Shannon (and Megan) can find something else to talk about this season besides Vicki. I don't like Shannon's chances though because she never lets go of anything.

Vicki can be so irritating, but I really liked the cut and style of her hair at Heather's party.

As for Megan, I didn't really enjoy the birds eye view of her on the examining table with her legs spread. Is nothing private with these broads?

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, MrsChappy said:

Did Megan have some work done? Her eyes look smaller and tighter?

I noticed that too, at least in the talking heads. It looked more like really unfortunate makeup choices to me than anything else, like she'd chosen a really odd yellowy-orange shadow and maybe did a dark color in the waterline? Face work or not, hair/makeup/wardrobe is still pretty dismal. She's a beautiful blank canvas, I don't know how she manages to do that to herself. Hopefully this year she cools it with the headbands.

I'm not so sure about this season. If I remember correctly, the first weeks of shooting were dominated by Heather, Shannon, Megan and Tamra refusing to film with Vicki and trying to force her off the show. And while I get their anger to some degree, that sort of shit has made only one good season of Housewives, and that was New York. Usually, it makes the action stall out and coats everything in vague, unresolved hostility. Maybe it won't be so bad because we're already at a point where all the ladies are pushed together, but I have my doubts.

• Love 4

Vicki is such a pathetic person. Sobbing in the streets over Brooks?!? I rolled my eyes so hard they're staring at my brain. I guess it I hadn't learned in the season 8 uncensored special that Vicki is awful and shoved one of the producers into a wall, that I might think that Vicki should be able to find a guy in no time. Even still, she should be able to find a less grifterier grifter in no time.

• Love 23
(edited)
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

Jim and Megan reproducing cannot be good for the karmic well-being of the planet.

Good luck to Megan and her mother raising the baby coming in the future announced on WWHL!

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 19

Meg 'is' pregnant.  No matter how anyone feels about her, good for her because I think it's what she really wanted and at least Jimmy agreed to have another child.  What is it with some people and needles?  My husband panics.  There's a whole lot of other medical stuff that makes a needle a piece of cake. 

Kelly is crude to say the least.  Not funny. Not feeling her at all.

I like Jeanna.  She pops in once in a while and she's looking better and better each time we see her.  But....time for a new hair style.  

Loved the nailed to the cross comment and checking the hands.  Especially since Vicks is still playing the victim and says on WWHL that we don't know the whole story.  Please.  Vicks will never be happy unless someone drops off a casserole everyday  and fills her endless need for ego feeding.

I liked Heather's toast at the dinner.

Can we put David's 'affair' in a zip lock bag and forget about it?  I'm so tired of it.  

I'm not loving Vick's new kitchen.  I do love the counter tops from what I could see.

Overall, the first episode is usually boring and this one was no exception.

• Love 19
(edited)
53 minutes ago, parisprincess said:

First Heather says that all Vicki has to do is say sorry and that'll be the end of it. Then Vicki does apologize to her and, from the preview, it looks like Heather wants to rehash everything, rather than accept the apology. 

It is never, ever, ever enough to apologize.  Ever.  Especially if the apologizee says, "All I want is an apology/her to own it/her to look me in the eye/her to confess/her to just admit it/her to acknowledge what she did."  It is never, ever enough.

Edited by ninjago
  • Love 12
(edited)

I thought Meghan may have gained a few pounds to sustain a pregnancy, so maybe that's why her face looks different.   

Dont like Vicki's new kitchen.  I don't think the gray polished concrete countertops go with the cabinets.  Vicki is so disgusting in her continued Brooks bullshit.  She supposedly has a new man already, but no idea if he will be on the show. 

Give me a freaking break, Meghan.  If she freaks out over blood what the hell is she going to do during childbirth?   Babies should never have babies, especially if the baby is Meghan.  And if her husband is now a coach, she won't see him until October.  What kind of marriage is that, and why the hell doesn't she move to St Louis?   

OK, I just checked, and Jim is NOT a coach for the Cardinals.  Mike Matheny, the manager, brought back all his coaches from last season, and Jim is not part of that group.   Why would she lie about that?   Plus, you cannot be a coach and a broadcaster, so there's a lot of bullshit going on. 

Kelly is just plain awful, her mother is scary looking, trying to look a lot younger than she really is.  She has a bar on every floor?   Oy, that's telling.  If she decorated her house, I wonder if she worked in a whore house before she got married because the decor looks cheap and tacky.  I don't know if she's trying to be a new Sarah Silverman, with her crude mouth, but the bitch ain't funny.  And unlike Jeana, Kelly's face work looks really bad.  Too much lip and cheek fillers.  

Jeana looks fantastic, and all the women need to visit her plastic surgeon, because whoever did her work, really made it look natural.  None of that scary cat-lady freaky look. 

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Love 21
10 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

I thought Meghan may have gained a few pounds to sustain a pregnancy, so maybe that's why her face looks different.   

Dont like Vicki's new kitchen.  I don't think the gray polished concrete countertops go with the cabinets.  Vicki is so disgusting in her continued Brooks bullshit.  She supposedly has a new man already, but no idea if he will be on the show. 

Give me a freaking break, Meghan.  If she freaks out over blood what the hell is she going to do during childbirth?   Babies should never have babies, especially if the baby is Meghan.  And if her husband is now a coach, she won't see him until October.  What kind of marriage is that, and why the hell doesn't she move to St Louis?   

OK, I just checked, and Jim is NOT a coach for the Cardinals.  Mike Matheny, the manager, brought back all his coaches from last season, and Jim is not part of that group.   Why would she lie about that?   Plus, you cannot be a coach and a broadcaster, so there's a lot of bullshit going on. 

Kelly is just plain awful, her mother is scary looking, trying to look a lot younger than she really is.  She has a bar on every floor?   Oy, that's telling.  If she decorated her house, I wonder if she worked in a whore house before she got married because the decor looks cheap and tacky.  I don't know if she's trying to be a new Sarah Silverman, with her crude mouth, but the bitch ain't funny.  And unlike Jeana, Kelly's face work looks really bad.  Too much lip and cheek fillers.  

Jeana looks fantastic, and all the women need to visit her plastic surgeon, because whoever did her work, really made it look natural.  None of that scary cat-lady freaky look. 

She probably meant during spring training, he was a "special instructor" for the Cardinals. Good ol headband just exaggerated a wee bit... 

Jeana looked great. That's pretty much all I got from this episode. lol

• Love 11

I laughed when Heather said she wanted Vicks to admit what she did last season.  Yeah, right.  Vicks never will.  Never.  She offers vague crap apologies, but for nothing specific.  OK then, Vicks.  Honestly, she really shoulda been kicked off the show for her fakery.  I like that Shannon refuses to back down & said outright that Vicks had to be a co-conspirator in Brooks' fakery.  Or was that Tams?  Well, what does Vicks add to the show anymore?  Guess it remains to be seen, eh?

Wow, Shannon was trying awfully hard to convince us (and certainly herself) that all is hunky dory in the Beador household.  Mmmm, not buyin it, Shannon.  Man, I howled when she said it's almost the 2 year point & they showed the scene of that quack therapist (or whatever the fuck she was) saying it takes 2 years to get over an affair.  Oh really, is that a formula the quack came up with & Shannon is living her life by?  I was thinkin' it's just about time for David to start up a new fling.

Oh my, those kids of Shannon's are real brats.

I don't give a rat's ass about Meghan.  I still can't stand her.  And asshole Jimmy is still a fuckin' asshole who treats her like total shit.

A bar on every floor, eh, Kelly?  How wonderful for you, hun.  Very impressive.  Someone tell me, please, why is drinking so celebrated on Bravo shows?  Maybe it's just me, but I thought Kelly's house was absolutely hideous.  Nice views, but the interior was hideously fugly -- bars & all.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, raiderred1 said:

So, am I the only one that has never liked Jeana? 

I know what you mean.  Jeana bugged the absolute hell outta me.  I couldn't stand any of her family.  And I really hated her non-stop incessant bragging & her delusional spin on her shitty life & her shitty family.  And yet I kinda like seeing her.  In small doses, she's OK.  Did they show the scene where she was so hard up for cash she asked Vicks for a few hundred bucks -- and Vicks refused?  Ah, nice gal, that Vicks, eh?  I wonder if Lauri is gonna drop by or if Vicks will still be calling her a bitch, especially in light of this-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3651727/Troubled-son-ex-Real-Housewives-Orange-County-star-Lauri-Peterson-arrested-shooting-man-fleeing-police-stolen-car.html

• Love 8

Jim seemed like he couldn't care less about Meghan trying to get pregnant, but at least it's not a fake storyline to make yourself relevant to the show.

Vicki disgusted me when she said she was crying in the street when Brooks left (fled the authorities?) and how she'd do it all again.

Kelly rubs me the wrong way and there is something wrong with her face.

I am skeptical of Tamra's training for a fitness competition but was amused by the appearance she wasn't training at her own business. Ugh, I still misread her business name as "C*** Fitness"!

Jeana! Good to see you again!

OK, did anyone recognize any of the guests at Heather's yacht party? I thought I saw Gretchen but there's no way it could have been her.

• Love 12
(edited)

I almost have to applaud casting for the feat of possibly finding somebody ruder and cruder than Tams and Vicks. That could not have been easy!

Edited by bosawks
Apparently gave and have mean different things...
  • Love 23
(edited)

Oh please don't let this entire season be the Vicks non-apology tour. I don't think I can take it. Vicki has crafted a storyline where she is the victim. Nothing ever changes. Brianna is back in the OC. But Vicks had to buy her a house to get her there . I wonder if Brianna's husband is still in the military. 

Shannon we get it. Vicks did you dirty but to sit there with a bitchface all night makes you look like an idiot. I can see that Shannon already dislikes Kelly. I do too. She is trying too hard to be funny

Someone needs to tell Heather that building a house is NOT a storyline. No one cares but you

Tamra looks great but she is fighting the inevitable. Aging will happen whether she likes it or not. So what the status of Ryan and Sarah. Are they done?

Megan and Jim same old but now a baby. Agreeing to have a baby so your spouse won't leave is not a good idea. I see all kinds of problems down the road. 

Loved Heather's dress at the party. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 9

Jeana looks fabulous and it was so good to see her.  I know some folks think she's an Eyeore but I have always loved her. She is a much better friend to Vicki than rat-face Tamra (although I admit Tamra looks fantastic).  Heather looked incredible on the boat trip.  Kelly is going to be annoying but I am glad that the producers brought a younger, ethnic housewife on board instead of just another middle-aged bleached blonde on the show.  I like Kelly's family so far.

Shannon is very pretty but I do not like her TH look -- that black/gold sparkly top and disco-ball eye makeup looks very Joan Rivers on Hollywood Squares in 1986 and not in a good way.  

• Love 7

Tamra looks fantastic.  Her TH look is her best yet.  For the most part I don't like her and never find her storylines at all interesting, but I find what she has accomplished with her body inspiring.  They can go the easy route with plastic surgery messing with their faces, and to an extent addressing body flaws. What she has done with her body takes work - hard work. I have never imagined that she would find any success with her gym venture, but she is a great advertisment for what is possible. 

I also think Vicki looks better than ever. What a contrast when they showed that flashback scene from a couple of years ago with Brianna. She looks pretty fantastic, although she is still a big fat bag of need. Heather looked great and I am loving her shorter hair in her TH interviews. I'm not sure what to say about Shannon. She just needs a makeover. I think she is lovely, but she just looks tired. That could also be because for the most part I cannot stand her. I look forward to her playing the victim to Vicki's horrible deeds as long as possible. Vicki is horrible, and IMO will always be the most horrendous of any HW. But it's not like she was tweeting horrible things to Shannon for weeks on end or attacked her personally, calling her terrible names. She lied to everyone and everyone has the right to be pissed about it. Shannon will take it to a whole different level which will be delicious because she will look even more ridiculous than she is, if that is possible. 

• Love 11
(edited)

My take on Vicki after her beginning monologue about Brooks: She cannot be wrong. About anything, ever. Even if it means lying to everyone and herself. She cannot admit she was taken in by him, even if it garners forgiveness and sympathy. It's just not in her.

She was all over the Internet yesterday showing off her 22 lb weightloss. She admitted she only ate 600 calories a day because "I don't want to be a bodybuilder". Implying Tamra's all sorts of wrong, probably. In season one Vicki was one of my faves because she seemed so hardworking and together, albeit a touch bitchy and screechy. I've come to realize Vicki cannot do anything she doesn't come up with herself, even if it's a much harder way than she has to go.

Edited by LVmom
  • Love 9

Ugh, I can already tell this season is going to be all about Vicki's redemption and apology tour. So not in the mood for it. For one, that despicable storyline ate up too much time last year. But also, I don't think the woman is sincere. She wants to apologize because she's lonely and doesn't want to be left out. But I can already tell she's intent on making herself seem like the victim here and not a participant. And I just don't believe it. Maybe she didn't know every damn thing Brooks did, but she had to have had an idea that he wasn't totally on the up and up. No way she was totally in the dark. And if there were things she didn't know, it's because she didn't try to know more. If the people who were on the periphery could tell things were hinky, the woman who lived with him should have. So yea, I'm over it. 

And you know she'd still be backing him up if he hadn't left her. The woman prostrated herself in the street, crying, the night he moved out for God's sake! Can we say desperate??? Vicki could really be a tragic figure, with her paralyzing fear of being alone. But she ruins it by going to such awful lengths to not find herself in that position. Me, I'm over her dreaming of one night alone. Just one. 

All that being said, the way Shannon and David, especially David, are acting is so gross. He has to make a stupid comment every 5 minutes. Oh, he is just LOVING the fact that someone else is in the hot seat. He revels in reminding Shannon about what Vicki did - "I may have slept with someone else, but she helped this dude fake CANCER". He gets to act like her comrade and bond over someone who hurt her even more. (Except, that shouldn't really be the case, but oh boy is he taking every opportunity.)

I like Megan's hair. Jimmy is selling candles? What the what what? He seems more interested in his candles than conceiving a child with her. I'm fairly confident he's just letting her do this so she'll stop nagging him. I don't see him changing anything about his job(s) or his traveling. I hope Megan enjoys caring for a newborn by herself. Also, maybe this is nitpicking, but this constant referring to her "infertility" is a bit grating. It's like she's trying to include herself with all the other women who can't get pregnant, have suffered losses, etc. Your twice divorced husband snipped his stuff. I just don't see that as the same. I've known people who've done IVF - because they tried for years and years and nothing was working. You have access to his frozen sperm (weird that he froze it if he was done?) and appear healthy yourself. I don't think you have the right to start whining until you've failed to get pregnant yourself. Just my two cents. 

Heather's house will never be done. But that's okay, just throw a party on a yacht! For someone who seems to love dictionaries, she should pick up a thesaurus and find another word to substitute for "gorgeous". 

Tamra has literally nothing going on in her life, so she has to enter a fitness competition for a new storyline. And her baptism renewed her sex life. Who knew? 

Not sure about the new girl, but I probably won't like her. As 98% of Howives are generally unlikeable. I like the tight knit family , but she seems to try a little too hard to be outrageous and funny. 

• Love 14
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I'm not loving Vick's new kitchen.  I do love the counter tops from what I could see.

Me neither. It looks much more cold and sterile and....lonely.

7 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

She has a bar on every floor?   Oy, that's telling.

Nice environment to raise a kid in, no?

• Love 9
(edited)

Jeana looked so different. I guess she had some maintenance work done.

Vicki is a real piece of work. She would defend Brooks if she had to do it over again? Even though she knew he pretended to have cancer? Even though he lied and said Heather's husband helped him? She is a desperate idiot. I also find it funny that Brooks, who I'm sure wasn't paying a penny towards anything including medical care, was so fed up with Vicki that he had to leave. Like free room and board in a mansion plus Vicki's wallet just wasn't enough for him to stay. I found Megan unbelievably irritating last season in her quest to find the truth, but I also think Vicki is just as bad. She has serious issues.

As far as Vicki's loneliness is concerned...like I'd rather be alone and working on myself than be with a man who misled numerous people, including his own kids, about his medical issues. She could take up a hobby or something if she has so much free time.

The new woman looks so familiar. I feel like I've seen her before somewhere - I wonder if she ever acted or modeled. The "University of Spoiled Children" joke was a little tacky though...clearly, Shannon has a connection to the school if the name is on her phone case.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Vicki is such a pathetic person. Sobbing in the streets over Brooks?!? I rolled my eyes so hard they're staring at my brain. I guess it I hadn't learned in the season 8 uncensored special that Vicki is awful and shoved one of the producers into a wall, that I might think that Vicki should be able to find a guy in no time. Even still, she should be able to find a less grifterier grifter in no time.

Too bad a family van didn't run her over.

• Love 24
18 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

Vicki is a real piece of work. She would defend Brooks if she had to do it over again? Even though she knew he pretended to have cancer? Even though he lied and said Heather's husband helped him? She is a desperate idiot.

Yup. Because at least she'd have a man to defend. It's really sad, because Vicki clearly prioritizes the romantic relationship above all others. She has relationships with her children and her grandchildren, she had close friends, but none of that matters if she doesn't have a man. 

• Love 16
(edited)

Okay. Hand up.  I am in for this season. They got me. Didn't think they would but oddly I was glad to see the cast back. I even liked how they edited the  re-introduction of each wife. It was ala, Southern Charm's episode opening: quick upbeat camera shots of daily mundane doings of each cast member, before you get to the meat.

They may have me also because I gave new Potomac and Dallas a try. Although New York will always be my favorite, there are too many members and its so Bethenny-centric. The plots and who has power is too lopsided.  So its nice to have this old famaliar OC cast back with no giant fakers-for-the-camera like Gretchen and Alexis and Brooks and Slade. Boring Lizzie is gone. I'll give Kelly a try.

I did notice right off that Vicki had lost weight even before she said it. Wonder how. I still think Vicki blew it with Donn. There she is all alone. Again. After all is said and done (cue that 1970's huge hit song, "Alone Again, Naturally.").

Wonder what "work" Jeanna had done. Clearly there is a facelift of some sort. I don't think its just fillers, good lighting and better makeup. She looked great thought and she lost a little weight. I also think Jeanna is more appealing without ANY of her obnoxious (even if now grown) kids on camera. Jeanna is now 60. Good for her. the oldest housewife (even if former) in any franchise. Then next comes Ramona in age. Then Lea Black (Miami) is right up too.  

Honest to gawd, Tamra did look great. I'd like to know her exercise and diet routine. I still love down to earth,dry humored, Shannon. Heather never bothers me.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I was thinking the exact same thing about Jim.  There is no way he could be a coach and broadcaster! Thanks for the info about coaching staff.  Great minds think alike cause I was also thinking about her going through childbirth. 

Vicki is unbelievable.  She knew about Brooks' cancer.  I don't care what she says.  I have had family members pass away from cancers.  So this faking shit really pisses me off.  Hope she finds another loser who takes her to the bank.  Why is she even on when all anyone will think when she is onscreen is the fake cancer.  Still trying to make Brooks look good by saying he was the one that left.  Fuck her.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

Jeana looked so different. I guess she had some maintenance work done.

Vicki is a real piece of work. She would defend Brooks if she had to do it over again? Even though she knew he pretended to have cancer? Even though he lied and said Heather's husband helped him? She is a desperate idiot. I also find it funny that Brooks, who I'm sure wasn't paying a penny towards anything including medical care, was so fed up with Vicki that he had to leave. Like free room and board in a mansion plus Vicki's wallet just wasn't enough for him to stay. I found Megan unbelievably irritating last season in her quest to find the truth, but I also think Vicki is just as bad. She has serious issues.

As far as Vicki's loneliness is concerned...like I'd rather be alone and working on myself than be with a man who misled numerous people, including his own kids, about his medical issues. She could take up a hobby or something if she has so much free time.

The new woman looks so familiar. I feel like I've seen her before somewhere - I wonder if she ever acted or modeled. The "University of Spoiled Children" joke was a little tacky though...clearly, Shannon has a connection to the school if the name is on her phone case.

I think Shannon's phone case had the University of Southern California (USC) logo on it.  I'm assuming that University of "Spoiled Children" is a play on the letters "USC".  I loved Shannon's reply to Kelly's comment, though.  

I don't know if I will like Kelly or not, so far, I'm not crazy about her, but I guess they had to bring someone on who is willing to film with Vicki, since the other women clearly don't.

I wish they could have just brought Jeana back as a full time housewife.

I hope, like everyone else, that this isn't going to be a season-long apology tour for Vicki.  

• Love 6

Vicki cut her hair, (which is actually the same as it was last season), lost weight and got a new kitchen. Vicki has learned nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

Clearly Jim agreed to have a baby to keep Meghan busy and off of his ass. He could care less. 

Still don't like Heather, never did. She is so damn phony. Greeting every single woman coming on the boat with a big hug and "you look GORGEOUS". Every single one. I liked the editing, though. They didn't miss a beat showing her every greeting. Also, they were celebrating what, exactly? The fact that there was nothing wrong with Terry? Please. 

Not looking forward to seeing Tamra go through all her hard work to get her body in shape. So what. If you have the time and money for a personal trainer, work out 8 hrs. a day and eat practically nothing and have someone teach you how to walk on stage does that make you something special?

They are all running out of storylines. Especially Shannon. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, OFDgal said:

Vicki is unbelievable.  She knew about Brooks' cancer.  I don't care what she says.  I have had family members pass away from cancers.  So this faking shit really pisses me off. 

I agree with you.  My dad has been fighting various cancers for years and yesterday, one of my best friends (male) was diagnosed with breast cancer and will undergo surgery in a couple of weeks.  But what would really piss me off is if Andy Cohen and other producers knew that Brooks was lying and they let this BS cancer story go on, just for the show. 

• Love 12
(edited)
10 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Vicki is unbelievable.  She knew about Brooks' cancer.  I don't care what she says.  I have had family members pass away from cancers.  So this faking shit really pisses me off.  Hope she finds another loser who takes her to the bank.  Why is she even on when all anyone will think when she is onscreen is the fake cancer.  Still trying to make Brooks look good by saying he was the one that left.  Fuck her.

I agree with you.  My dad has been fighting various cancers for years and yesterday, one of my best friends (male) was diagnosed with breast cancer and will undergo surgery in a couple of weeks.  But what would really piss me off is if Andy Cohen and other producers knew that Brooks was lying and they let this BS cancer story go on, just for the show. 

Not only did she know about the fake cancer, she tried to cash in on it by creating some BS detox program that she was shilling all over the interwebs. Remember the detox lady? How her potions "cured" Brooks cancer? And next thing you know there's a deal between detox lady and Vicks to market a magical detox potions to the masses. But it's not curing anything if Brooks was never sick. I wonder how that quack doctor who said he felt Brooks' cancer feels now that Brooks has been proven a con artist for the world to see?

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 19

Also, they were celebrating what, exactly? The fact that there was nothing wrong with Terry? Please.

ITA. Raise your hand if you have ever had a test that came back with a false positive (raises several hands). The first protocol when that happens is to repeat the test. That's what it sounds like happened. I never thought to reassess all my relationships and throw a big party after the results.

• Love 20
18 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I think Shannon's phone case had the University of Southern California (USC) logo on it.  I'm assuming that University of "Spoiled Children" is a play on the letters "USC".  I loved Shannon's reply to Kelly's comment, though.

Thank you, I couldn't figure out what it was that made Kelly say that. Why was Kelly holding her phone anyhow? I do agree with Shannon, that's not exactly how you interact with someone you've just met. I see from the previews, Kelly is going to tell Shannon that she (Shannon) came off a bit cold when they initially met. I'd counter, "Well you came across as a rude bitch". 

15 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

We had good friends of ours lose their 5-year-old daughter to leukemia. I just can't. I would not be surprised if the network did know, or at the very least suspected, but intentionally chose not to look into it any further. 

• Love 17

It's back, it's back---Happy dance ensues....Ah-hum, anyway, Vickys hair and her face are spectacular. THAT is surgery done right. And she looks miles better and I never thought she was ugly to begin with. Her kitchen is gorgeous TM Heather

Don't like New Girl. But I never do like newbies so there's that......

Meg you will never survive childbirth.(Not literally) Hope your Mommy is there to hold your hand because hubby will be nowhere to be found.

On a sad note Lori Petersons son was arrested for murder. So sad. I don't feel for the son but I do feel for the parents. NO parent deserves this heartbreak.

• Love 3