Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Interior Illusions Lounge

• Start Topic

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

• Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  • Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  • If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Episode topics
  • Season topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

I'm here from TWoP.  This time around I do love Adore...don't ask me why I just do. I also like Bianca and Ben.  I loved Raja, Shannel, Jinkx and don't hate me but Tatiana and Phi Phi.  For me, Tati had a pretty quick wit and Phi Phi's lack of tact was just funny to me.  Apparently just me, but every time she spoke I was damn near in tears.  Phew, I can't believe I admitted to that and I'm new here!

• Love 1

Here from twop .. prepare for an influx  ;) ... I was Lucifyr over there... thought I'd go for something less off-putting.

My top three prediction... DeLa, Joslyn, Adore/Courtney (can't pick)... at the beginning of the season I was firmly DeLa, Courtney, Milk ...  but Milk has made the dreaded "I have to stay true to my drag.." statement, and Courtney is coming across middle of the road lately.

TWoP represent!

I would love to see DeLa and Bianca in the top three with the black horse herself Joslyn. That little minx has stolen my heart with her cute-as-a-button THs and all around sweetness in the workroom and on Untucked. But...I think Adore will be top three. Ru seems to like her

I cannot recall who at TWoP posted this but they see Joslyn as the living embodiment of a Lisa Frank binder and I wholeheartedly agree. I want to take off with Joslyn on a flying unicorn into a rainbow sky with the fluffiest clouds you've ever seen, blowing colorful bubbles that when popped release glitter and colorful gumdrops...

• Love 1

Here from TWOP.

Miss Adore won't win, but I love her.

Honestly, I don't think any of them can stand up to Ben or Bianca. While there are a lot less filler girls this season, those two are so ahead of the curve that I will be shocked if either of them don't make top 3.

Here from TWoP also. 

My top three are Ben, Bianca, and Darienne. I would love to swap out Darienne for Joslyn at this point but we chose are pool based on the MTQs videos and I guess I could have done a lot worse. 

I am really surprised that Ben is turning out to be such a contender to take this since pre-season I thought his BFF status with Ms. Monsoon was going to be a huge strike against him.

Hello, hello, hello!

I'm also here from TWOP, where I pretty much lurked. That said, I absolutely live for this show,

My top three are DeLa, Bianca and Adore. I've always been a fan of the comedy queens, and I love a well-rounded, talented queen. I know Adore won't win, and I'm not sure she'll make it to the final three, but I can't help loving her. I finally figured out why, though. Maybe it's the somewhat busted wigs and dresses, but she reminds me of a baby Alaska, who is one of my all-time favorites.

I, too, wanted to root for Milk, but I'm just not feeling it. Other than Laganja, I like them all, really. And count me as someone who's also fallen for Joslyn. She's definitely my pick for Miss Congeniality.

• Love 1

*wipes TWoP lipstick message from mirror*

Howdy all, I'm the artist formerly known as channelczar from TWoP.

My top three are Courtney, DeLa and Bianca with Adore running a close fourth. I think Courtney is laying low for the moment and will raise her game in the back half of the season when there's another music challenge and when the challenges focus on runway looks once again. Seeing her transform strangers on Transfashionable leads me to believe she'll rock the "put someone else in drag" challenge. It should be something she's accustomed to doing, and she has a very warm heart that I'm sure will come through and produce a great narrative for the challenge. I'd also imagine that Adore being a bit green, this is absolutely the type of challenge she'd bottom out.

Milk is my biggest disappointment of the season, but I'll wax poetic about it in her thread.

I'm overjoyed that we have this space. I wouldn't be able to subsist on the chaos that is the Drag Race subreddit. 

Twopper here...

I am so happy to have an organized, polite place to discuss RPDG with *sickening* abandon with the demise of TWoP.

My money is on Bianca, I think... Or, maybe Courtney's strategy (?) of laying low early will pay off. I'm sure Ru would LOVE to have a queen who is gorgeous, funny, genial, and talented (and some international flair doesn't hurt) be the winnahh!!

Long time TWOP'er here (all the way back to when it was MightyBigTv)!

My Top 3 are: Bianca, Ben and Josyln. Milk was originally my 3rd choice but Josylyn has just won my heart and, at this point, I honestly can't see Milk making the top 3. Things can change though as, until this weeks Snatch Game episode I had no use for Adore but now ... I wouldn't be mad if she made the top 3 or 4. Also, as the weeks go on I'm disliking Darienne Lake more and more. She can sashay anytime (the sooner the better). Oh, and Laganja? What can I say but: 'bye Felecia!

Hi, all. Nice to meet you!

I'm sort of here from TWOP, too. My username didn't used to be Nerdlove -- it was based on my real name, which these days I'm thinking I'd rather not announce to the world. In any case, I'm 99.9999% sure that no one would remember me anyway. "Nerdlove" comes from my tumblr user name, which is based on the idea that my tumblr is about things that nerds would love, not that I am a loveable nerd (though perhaps I am, on my better days... ~_^). Anyway, under my old username, I used to spend a lot of time on the Fame Tracker forums back in the day, then switched over to TWOP when FT died. After a while, the harassment from TWOP Howard and the constant warnings and stuff over the most minor of infringements started to wear on me, and I scaled back to just lurking. And now, I'm really excited to be here in a place with SARS and all the wonderful original crew/mods, minus, I dearly hope, Howard. (If any mods from PT would like more info on why I feel so strongly about this, I would be happy to discuss it offline - I just don't want to put any more negativity out there right now, as this is already probably way more than enough, sorry!)

But yeah, big fan of RPDR. I even watch/read a hoard of youtube "recaps" after every episode -- lessee, I have to check in with Tom and Lorenzo, the Throwing Shade girls (Isis and Coco), Pandora's Dragcenter, Raven and Raja's fashion rundown, the extra lap recap by John whatshisface, sometimes the "what's the t?" with james maddux (but they're sooooo negative), Afterbuzz TV aftershow, of course the TWOP forum, and... I think that's it? I spend an absurd amount of time each week on RPDR! Good thing it's basically the only tv show I actually watch week-to-week (besides two shows on Syfy -- FaceOff and Jim Henson's Creature Shop, the latter of which I'm not 100% sure of but am giving a chance as a FaceOff substitute).

• Love 5

Another TWOP refugee, and another who was there since it was MBTV (took me freaking forever to stop calling it that). I never engaged in the Drag Race thread over there, only been watching since last season and it took me a while to find my feet, but I love reading what you all have to say, so figure I might as well use this as the kick in the ass to jump in.

My favorites at this point are DeLa, Bianca and...damn, that third spot keeps shifting on me. I love the polish and experience that Courtney brings to the table, but I also love the enthusiasm and heart that Adore gets all over everything, and Joslyn has become a close second to Ben on my "omg, I just want to hug you when you're not being your drag character" list. So, yeah. Hi! Great to have a full forum for this show.

TWOP refugees ftw!

For some reason, Adore triggers big sister feelings in me. I want her to do well, but honestly, I think the top three are going to be Courtney, Ben and Joslyn.

I want to like Milk, but she just won't cooperate. She can go now as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 1

TheLukeP, yes, I watch that one too (Wilma Fingerdoo), of course! :) It took me a few episodes to get into his/her style of humor but once I got it, I loved it :)

And Gringa, we should go talk about Milk on the Milk thread... I totally agree.

Edited by Nerdlove

Hi! I was a lurker on TWoP. Bianca and Ben are my top two and my third favourite is between Adore and Courtney. Joslyn is an adorable, sweet "black horse." Milk and Darienne have been letdowns.

Another TWOPer here. 

I cannot recall who at TWoP posted this but they see Joslyn as the living embodiment of a Lisa Frank binder and I wholeheartedly agree.

That was RickyNightshade who I believe has joined here under a different screenname.  Agree that that is a great description.

Also formerly from TWoP here!  Favorites this season are DeLa, Bianca and Joslyn - who, pre-season, I never figured I would love so much!  My tons o'love for Miss Fox grows pretty much every single episode!  I'd put Adore in as my fourth favorite, really - I just can't not like her.  I know, she's young and has a lot to learn about tidying up her drag, but she seems open to learning, and seems like a nice enough queen - plus she's unintentionally pretty damn funny! I loved how she referred to herself as a "foster child" to Bianca's "stepmother".  And that "breaking the fourth wall" eyeball to the camera during "Untucked" last week was gold!

Edited by Raspberry2012
  • Love 1

TWOP refugee as well.

And that "breaking the fourth wall" eyeball to the camera during "Untucked" last week was gold!

Agree.  I was mostly "meh" about her up until then. I loved watching all three queens try to process the stream-of-BS that Laganja was spewing out.

Hey folks! Another deportee from TWOP!

I was a lurker and occasional poster at TWOP for this show and a few others. I've been a watcher and huge fan from day 1, episode 1 of this show. My screen name remains the same.

My favorite queens run the gamut...Shannel, Nina Flowers, Raven (not during season 2, later), Pandora Boxx, Juju Bee, Jessica Wild, Raja, Manilla, Carmen, Willam, Sharon Needles, Chad Michaels, Alyssa Edwards, Jinx, Alaska, Detox, to name a few!

For this season I can't come up with a top 3! I would have a hissy fit/tantrum to rival Laganja if Bianca or Ben got eliminated before top 4 or 5...I also love Courtney, and have absolutely adored Joslyn from episode 1 (Gasp!). Adore is really growing on me, but I have liked her from the beginning. Really, now that Gia is gone, the only other one I want out immediately is Laganja, but Miss Lake might be approaching that territory for me to soon! I really like Milk, but if she wants to remain in the competition, she has to give the judges what they've asked for, pronto.

Anyways, it's great to see some new and familiar folks on this board, and here's to some great discussion!

That brief little level cleared video game-style music they play when the safe queens are sent backstage always gets the song Telephone stuck in my head all day Tuesday. Anyone else?

Make room for another TWoPper!

I've been a RPDR fan from the start and my favorite queens are Bebe Zahara Bonet, Nina Flowers, Shannel, Jujubee, Ongina, Pandora Boxx, Raja, Manila, Zahara Davenport (R.I.P.), Jessica Wild, Chad Michaels, Jinxk Monsoon, Alaska, Ivy Winters and Latrice Royale.

As for this season, my Top Three are Bianca, Ben De La Creme and Adore. My nominees for this season's Miss Congeniality would be Joslyn Fox and Trinity K. Bonet.

Hi everyone! Yet another TWOPer..I was cuppiediva over there. I'm so glad to have another place to talk about my fave shows. I was bereft when I heard TWOP was shutting down! I am loving RDR this season!

• Love 1

I'm another TWOPer!  Glad there is a place for us!

I'm a hardcore Bianca fan, and all I know is she better be crowned the WINNA!  The other two spots, I'm not sure about.  I'd have written Trinity off until this week, and now I 'm looking forward to seeing what she does.  I like Ben, but I'm not 100% sold on him based solely on his performance on the show.  I guess I'd like to see Adore and Trinity keep doing well--I like both of them, and I'd love to see a top three of Mama Bianca and her new protegees.  

• Love 1

I'm not sure if this is the right place to suggest this, but maybe we could have a thread about the political side-aspects of RPDR -- things like whether or not the term "fishy" is offensive, whether it was the right idea or overkill to get rid of the "you've got she-mail!" thing, etc? It's really relevant to the show, but I understand if the guidelines would forbid something like that.

Nerdlove - we're keeping topics to actual show content so a seperate political topic wouldn't be germane. If you want to talk about this aspect of the show, and that is fine, it should stay in the episode topic it's relevant to.

(edited)

Also from TWoP (as gryphon)

Is anyone else watching "Drag Queens of London?"  I can't find a forum for it here….It's pretty good and it would be nice to discuss it.

Edited by gryphon

Oh how cool--a fellow TWOPer here.  I love that there are multiple threads open for discussion on RPDR.  It sometimes became a bit confusing when some posters where discussing an episode and others where discussing something else to do with RP.  Kinda difficult weeding thru all the posts.

I'm still missing my RPDR on mondays but I still have S6 saved in my DVR so I can watch it anytime this summer.

• Love 2
(edited)

I DVR'd the season 7 premiere on Logo, and instead of Untucked at the end there were sneak peeks of Cucumber and Banana. (Sadly, the latter was cut off.)

They were brilliant—like Looking set in Manchester!

Edited by editorgrrl
  • Love 1

I DVR'd the season 7 premiere on Logo, and instead of Untucked at the end there were sneak peeks of Cucumber and Banana. (Sadly, the latter was cut off.)

Yeah it looks like Untucked is going to be on Youtube only.  Darn it!  I'm still unsure how I feel about this.

And I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question but has anyone watched Pandora's blog yet?  Is it any good?  I remember it being kinda blah in previous seasons so I wasn't sure if that had changed.  Still love Pandy bear not matter what....

• Love 1

Hey y'all, I just wanted to say that if the RuPaul's Drag Race Battle of the Seasons tour comes near you, you should GO! I went last night and it was a blast. Adore came out and milled around with us waiting in line, posed for pics, etc - she was super sweet. And then we saw Michelle Visage, Adore Delano, Sharon Needles, Alaska, Detox, Ivy Winters, Jinxx Monsoon, and Bianca del Rio perform. Some sang original stuff, some lip-synced, Jinxx sang an Into the Woods medley live, Bianca did comedy, etc. And there was a mini-challenge and then Snatch Game as well (which was worth the price of admission alone.) It was so much fun. I wasn't sure what to expect so wanted to urge anyone with a chance to GO! So fun!

• Love 2
Hey y'all, I just wanted to say that if the RuPaul's Drag Race Battle of the Seasons tour comes near you, you should GO! I went last night and it was a blast. Adore came out and milled around with us waiting in line, posed for pics, etc - she was super sweet. And then we saw Michelle Visage, Adore Delano, Sharon Needles, Alaska, Detox, Ivy Winters, Jinxx Monsoon, and Bianca del Rio perform. Some sang original stuff, some lip-synced, Jinxx sang an Into the Woods medley live, Bianca did comedy, etc. And there was a mini-challenge and then Snatch Game as well (which was worth the price of admission alone.) It was so much fun. I wasn't sure what to expect so wanted to urge anyone with a chance to GO! So fun!

Awsome!  Glad u had fun--did you take pics?  Who was the best performer?  Did you meet all the queens?  Who was the nicest?  So Michelle V. tours with the girls or is it just for Battle of the Seasons?  I've wanted to go but I'm kinda an old fart and I would feel like a fool with a bunch of drunk 20-somethings around me. *blush, blush*

Alaska AND Sharon Needles were there; gosh I wonder what it's like with exes touring together?  I heard they're still really good friends so no hurt feelings or anything I hope.

Alaska AND Sharon Needles were there; gosh I wonder what it's like with exes touring together?  I heard they're still really good friends so no hurt feelings or anything I hope.

One of the things I really liked about the "15 Fan Favorite Queens of All Times" special was that Alaska and Sharon had nothing but kind words for each other.

A tiny part of me hopes those two crazy kids can work everything out some day—like Burton & Taylor.

• Love 2

I did snap some pics with my phone but they are not great - smoke effects, etc, did not make for great photography. I only met Adore b/c she so awesomely came out and visited with all of us standing in the rain waiting to get in. She was incredibly gracious and engaging. You could buy VIP tickets which included a pre-show meet and greet and photos with everyone in the show, but it was out of my price range. The basic general admission show tickets were $29 and honestly were worth every penny.

I think Michelle just does BOTS but honestly - I loved her. She was a great emcee and she also sang a little and she and Jinxx and Alaska did "You Gotta Get a Gimmick" and I about died because it was so funny and incredible and I love musical theatre. I was really impressed with Michelle and I was not expecting to be. She spoke a little at the beginning about her life when she first moved to NYC and how the gay community embraced her there and how she hung with the "pier queens" and stuff. Really interesting stuff and I enjoyed her.

I thought the best performer over all was Detox. She was seriously amazing and did 3 completely different numbers (a song from the movie Mannequin, and then 2 songs (one was sort of spoken word) that I am too old to know what they were but they were raunchier and harder edged) and then appeared in Snatch Game as Clucky the Chicken and had Michelle Visage about falling down laughing. She is really commanding when she is on stage. I thought Detox was good on RDR but seriously, in person she is a STAR. 

The person I was least impressed with was Ivy Winters. I really liked her on the show but in person she was kind of meh. She did not do Snatch Game - it was just Detox (as Clucky), Sharon (as Joan Rivers), Jinxx (as Bette Davis and she was a laugh riot), Bianca (Judge Judy), and Alaska (as Laganga (sp?) Estranga) and I think she made some people pee in their pants they were laughing so hard. 

Adore and Sharon both live sang some of their original songs. Sharon was not very good - just the live vocals were not great and her music is not my thing. Adore sounded awesome. Her style of music is not my favorite - but her voice was great and strong and right on pitch, etc. Jinxx did an Into the Woods medley live and sounded alright but was having some cue problems.

You should totally give a show a try sometime. I am a 40 year old suburban mom who is not and never has been hip. My friend who was going to go to the show with me backed out at the last minute and to be honest, I almost didn't go. I felt really dumb going solo and being fat, old, and unhip. I also have social anxiety issues, and I don't drink, and I just felt like I would be so out of place,.etc. BUT - I did go and it was wonderful. The crowd was wonderful - very chatty and positive and I really didn't feel terribly out of place at all.

I left about 20 minutes before the end of the show because I needed to get home to the babysitter, so I am dying for someone to post video of what I missed! I assume it was probably a second set from Bianca and Ivy as they were the only ones who had not performed twice by the point I left. I hated to miss Bianca again!  

I posted a pic of me and Adore on my Facebook and said something like "I felt really anxious about coming here alone but I'm glad I did!" and several of my friends in town said, "Oh man, I would have loved to go to that with you" - so I came out of this with the awesome knowledge that I have a handful of real life, local people (fellow moms from school, a girl I went to elementary school with, an old coworker) who would like to come with next time and that's fantastic. I won't hesitate! 

• Love 8

I may be the only one, but Ivy Winters has always been a younger, more creative Nicole Paige Brooks in my eyes.

I just can't with her, never could.

You are not alone. But he's a very attractive man.

I did snap some pics with my phone but they are not great - smoke effects, etc, did not make for great photography. I only met Adore b/c she so awesomely came out and visited with all of us standing in the rain waiting to get in. She was incredibly gracious and engaging. You could buy VIP tickets which included a pre-show meet and greet and photos with everyone in the show, but it was out of my price range. The basic general admission show tickets were $29 and honestly were worth every penny.

I think Michelle just does BOTS but honestly - I loved her. She was a great emcee and she also sang a little and she and Jinxx and Alaska did "You Gotta Get a Gimmick" and I about died because it was so funny and incredible and I love musical theatre. I was really impressed with Michelle and I was not expecting to be. She spoke a little at the beginning about her life when she first moved to NYC and how the gay community embraced her there and how she hung with the "pier queens" and stuff. Really interesting stuff and I enjoyed her.

I thought the best performer over all was Detox. She was seriously amazing and did 3 completely different numbers (a song from the movie Mannequin, and then 2 songs (one was sort of spoken word) that I am too old to know what they were but they were raunchier and harder edged) and then appeared in Snatch Game as Clucky the Chicken and had Michelle Visage about falling down laughing. She is really commanding when she is on stage. I thought Detox was good on RDR but seriously, in person she is a STAR. 

The person I was least impressed with was Ivy Winters. I really liked her on the show but in person she was kind of meh. She did not do Snatch Game - it was just Detox (as Clucky), Sharon (as Joan Rivers), Jinxx (as Bette Davis and she was a laugh riot), Bianca (Judge Judy), and Alaska (as Laganga (sp?) Estranga) and I think she made some people pee in their pants they were laughing so hard. 

Adore and Sharon both live sang some of their original songs. Sharon was not very good - just the live vocals were not great and her music is not my thing. Adore sounded awesome. Her style of music is not my favorite - but her voice was great and strong and right on pitch, etc. Jinxx did an Into the Woods medley live and sounded alright but was having some cue problems.

You should totally give a show a try sometime. I am a 40 year old suburban mom who is not and never has been hip. My friend who was going to go to the show with me backed out at the last minute and to be honest, I almost didn't go. I felt really dumb going solo and being fat, old, and unhip. I also have social anxiety issues, and I don't drink, and I just felt like I would be so out of place,.etc. BUT - I did go and it was wonderful. The crowd was wonderful - very chatty and positive and I really didn't feel terribly out of place at all.

I left about 20 minutes before the end of the show because I needed to get home to the babysitter, so I am dying for someone to post video of what I missed! I assume it was probably a second set from Bianca and Ivy as they were the only ones who had not performed twice by the point I left. I hated to miss Bianca again!  

I posted a pic of me and Adore on my Facebook and said something like "I felt really anxious about coming here alone but I'm glad I did!" and several of my friends in town said, "Oh man, I would have loved to go to that with you" - so I came out of this with the awesome knowledge that I have a handful of real life, local people (fellow moms from school, a girl I went to elementary school with, an old coworker) who would like to come with next time and that's fantastic. I won't hesitate!

So much T I luv it!!! Thank u for posting this! I'm 41 and I've always wanted to go to one of the shows or on the cruise but never thought I would fit it, thx u for sharing your experience it has opened my eyes. I am living for this post

• Love 1

Sounds amazing, too bad I live in the middle of the Pacific, wish I could go. I wonder why they decided to get Ivy? I think she's a nice person but just not very charismatic or much of a performer. Couldn't they have gotten Bendela instead?  I am surprised Detox was the best, I think she's unlikeable. 

• Love 1

Thanks for the recap, goodbyeglittergirl!

From what I understand, there's different "swings" of the BOTS tour, so not everyone that performs on the East Coast will do the Midwest or West Coast. I didn't go this year because I went last year, but we didn't get Bianca or Jinkx -- IIRC, we had Sharon, Alaska, Ivy, Courtney, Bendela and Adore. It might have to do with scheduling and certain queens might cost more. World of Wonder produces it and, according to Willam, they've banned him along with Carmen Carerra.

Bianca is coming here for her Rolodex of Hate tour in May and I'm so excited! (she's doing a Columbus/Milwaukee/Minneapolis weekend).

Max was in town last night and while I had to work, reports from my friends that went were that he brought the house down (it was a Gaga/Ke$ha themed event and he sang live even though lip-syncing was an option) and that he was very sweet and gracious. His body looked BANGING, too.

I have seen Detox live three times (with DWV, in BOTS, and solo) and she really kills it. Last time she came here for a club performance and she was super late, but she was so nice to everyone who got a picture and autograph that it made up for it, at least in my opinion.

• Love 2

Willam saying he was "banned" from performing sounds like just an edgy way of saying "they don't want me."

Of course, I say that as one of the few Willam haters around these parts.

I was at the Charlotte show as well. Goodbyeglittergirl, I'm trying to remember what you missed. I am pretty sure Bianca didn't do a second routine, so you didn't miss her. Ivy did "Wings" on stilts, in a butterfly costume. At the end, all the girls came out and sang a Ru song together. Not sure if you saw Sharon's Dracula number, from her forthcoming album. I liked that song better than her first medley.

That story about Adore coming out to meet everyone makes me love her even more. I had the VIP tickets, and I got to meet and take a picture with everyone except Sharon and Michelle, because I ran out of time. There was a big line to see Bianca, and they were starting to herd the other performers backstage while I was still in her line. Most of the performers stood in one place and just let people form their own informal lines to see them, but Sharon was sort of flitting around a lot. I did get to see her up close when I was in line to see Alaska, and she jokingly said she was going to get in line for a photo with her too, "because I never see her anymore." I also saw her outside by the bus smoking a cigarette while we were in line, and she waved to the crowd and thanked us for coming. Then she saw someone in line that she knew, and let the girl come look at the bus. So, even though I didn't get to talk to her, I did come away with a positive impression of her. She has such a beautiful, striking face and smile in person.

When they let us inside, I went straight for Adore's line. She was very bubbly and sweet, and told me I was "so pretty", which was hugely flattering for a 43 year old housewife to hear! I just wish I hadn't been so shy and nervous, and complimented her back, but I was so star struck. I did get to hug her, though. Everyone was extremely nice. Detox was very personable, asked our names (as did Adore), and was telling the guy in front of us that she lived in NC as a kid. The guy seemed to think she was kidding at first, but I looked it up later, and she really did live here for a time.

My favorite performer was Adore, but I really did enjoy everyone. My husband's favorites were Bianca, Detox's Mannequin number, and Ivy's number with all the clothing changes. I, too, was impressed with Michelle and liked her heartfelt opening speech.

I can't wait to do it again next year!

• Love 2