Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Words Of Wisdom

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, pbutler111 said:

I mean, who invites a new father over to dinner and then starts talking to them about paternity tests and the perceived dishonesty/trampishness of his baby-mama in front of all the guests? Someone who needs to be slapped, that's who.

I disagree because deep down, I think Thomas was taking it all in; because he knows that neither he nor Kathryn are saints.  I mean no one wants to pay for 18 years for a child who isn't theirs (taking that from Kanye's "Golddigger).

Didn't Kathryn tell Landon, "Fuck you?" last season and give her the middle finger?  I'd rather sound like a dolphin than act like a hood-rat, because that's what Kathryn's natural disposition is.  When she tries to act mature and classy, I can see her acting. 

Come of think of it, she and Thomas deserve each other so the rest of the world doesn't have to worry about breeding with either of them.

• Love 19
(edited)

When Kathryn gets in a fight with someone she delivers her lines and makes gestures and facial expressions as if she believes she's Joan Crawford or some other actress from the "silver screen" era. She clearly thinks she's superior yet comes across as unhinged, and at the same time, ridiculous. 

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 20
On June 14, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Major Bigtime said:

Thomas just passed a drug test. This episode was filmed in January. No way would he have passed if he were high on cocaine. I know, getting drug tested periodically at work, hair samples show drug use 6 months prior. He's a sloppy drunk, always has been. No one associated with the show has ever spoken of him taking up his bad habits again. THAT would be gossip fodder, for sure. JMO

I might be taking it too far, but I wouldn't put it past him to pay someone off to get good results. We live in the south where this happens all the time. He seems pretty "desperate" to see his kids and there is no way that in the dinner party scene he wasn't high. His whole speech and the scene in Kathryn's house was totally cocaine related. 

• Love 11

Thomas still has a lot of connections in high places. He has the money to pay for top lawyers and anything else that might help his case. 

The No Dinner Party was filmed in mid November, I think. He could have been using drugs that day and afterward abstained for six months, which would mean he could pass a drug test in early June. 

• Love 7
  23 hours ago, pbutler111 said:

And both of these parents are single, so how is it anyone's business when they have "paramours" in their home? It just doesn't seem reasonable.

I can see why that's in there, at least for now.  The children are still very young.  This is to prevent actual molestation or charges of molestation.

That seems crazy to me. Unless they're actually dating registered sex offenders, you can't operate on the assumption that everyone they invite into their home is a potential child molester. And if it's not appropriate when the kids are babies/toddlers, when is it appropriate? When they're 18? Are Thomas and Kathryn supposed to just not have friends until then?

On 6/14/2016 at 3:30 PM, pbutler111 said:

I mean, who invites a new father over to dinner and then starts talking to them about paternity tests and the perceived dishonesty/trampishness of his baby-mama in front of all the guests? Someone who needs to be slapped, that's who.

I disagree because deep down, I think Thomas was taking it all in; because he knows that neither he nor Kathryn are saints.  I mean no one wants to pay for 18 years for a child who isn't theirs (taking that from Kanye's "Golddigger).

Didn't Kathryn tell Landon, "Fuck you?" last season and give her the middle finger?  I'd rather sound like a dolphin than act like a hood-rat, because that's what Kathryn's natural disposition is.  When she tries to act mature and classy, I can see her acting. 

Come of think of it, she and Thomas deserve each other so the rest of the world doesn't have to worry about breeding with either of them.

Kathryn could be the biggest slut in the history of the world, and it's still not appropriate to invite Thomas to a dinner party and discuss it in front of all the guests. I thought these people were supposed to be all about graciousness and class? Nothing classy about Patricia.

• Love 14
(edited)

Kathryn's natural disposition does seem to be trashy, as evidenced by her behavior on Thomas' porch. Cigarette in one hand, drink in the other, making noises when Cameran arrives so that Elizabeth can see how very put upon she is to have to speak to another guest. Then her sarcastic "Hello how are you" to Cameran, and when Cameran walks inside, "God dang!" as if it had been beyond difficult for her to have  that simple 2-minute interaction in a civil manner.

Landon has Kathryn pegged, she's a trashy girl who tries to place herself above everyone by clinging to her tenuous connection to Thomas Ravenel. In a TH Kathryn called out Landon as a "social climber" who "heard the name 'Ravenel' and jumped onto Thomas" when that's exactly what SHE herself did.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 13

On watching this, I don't see how Katherine is to blame for Thomas' performance at the dinner.  She didn't ask for the dinner, she didn't invite the people, it was Thomas' decision.  Sure, he wanted to clear the air, but how does this get blamed on Katherine?  I can see it coming, but how is he without blame and she gets it all?

• Love 6
(edited)

I don't think anyone is putting all of the blame on Kathryn and none on Thomas. Clearly, it is Thomas' own doing. I think people are now just discussing how Kathryn's behavior was also bad when she was revelling in everyone else getting called out. But of everyone that night, Thomas was by far the craziest. I don't think anyone is disputing that!

Edited by iloveit
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, RedHawk said:

Kathryn's natural disposition does seem to be trashy, as evidenced by her behavior on Thomas' porch. Cigarette in one hand, drink in the other, making noises when Cameran arrives so that Elizabeth can see how very put upon she is to have to speak to another guest. Then her sarcastic "Hello how are you" to Cameran, and when Cameran walks inside, "God dang!" as if it had been beyond difficult for her to have  that simple 2-minute interaction in a civil manner.

Landon has Kathryn pegged, she's a trashy girl who tries to place herself above everyone by clinging to her tenuous connection to Thomas Ravenel. In a TH Kathryn called out Landon as a "social climber" who "heard the name 'Ravenel' and jumped onto Thomas" when that's exactly what SHE herself did.

I can't blame to Kathryn on her greeting to Cam.  Kathryn reached out to Cam for coffee.  And Cam turned her down.  Like Kathryn said, it was just coffee.  It was not like she was asking Cam to be besties.  Cam could have been a little more 'civil' too.  Reaching out isn't easy.  You're put in a vulnerable position.  Cam could have been nicer about it.  She wasn't.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, b2H said:

On watching this, I don't see how Katherine is to blame for Thomas' performance at the dinner.  She didn't ask for the dinner, she didn't invite the people, it was Thomas' decision.  Sure, he wanted to clear the air, but how does this get blamed on Katherine?  I can see it coming, but how is he without blame and she gets it all?

Applause!!!  No doubt Kathryn has her problems but that dinner party is all on Thomas.  

• Love 12

The No Dinner Party was filmed in mid November, I think. He could have been using drugs that day and afterward abstained for six months, which would mean he could pass a drug test in early June. 

Kathryn gave birth on Nov. 9. This dinner party was filmed in January after they took a holiday break. With a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other, she was clearly not breastfeeding. Hopefully. 

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Kathryn gave birth on Nov. 9. This dinner party was filmed in January after they took a holiday break. With a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other, she was clearly not breastfeeding. Hopefully. 

Ah, thanks for clarification on the timeline. Kathryn said something that made me think the dinner was only a few of weeks after St. Julien was born, so yes, I was looking askance at her drinking and smoking. 

Cameron was only nice to Kathryn when she thought Kathryn needed a house... remember her showing Kathryn properties downtown. Then Thomas used a different realtor and Cameron has been standoffish since then. 

Kathryn can smoke/drink and breastfeed. You have to wait a few hours and there are also strips you can buy to test the breastmilk. I have friends who are pretty big partiers who just had a baby and they are big on breastfeeding, but they also like to drink. So they test the milk and time the drinks. It can be done. 

• Love 2

I don't think anyone has mentioned Landon saying, in a TH during her discussion with Bam, "It's so difficult! Everything's always come so easy for me. I'm really having to adjust after the divorce." So there you have it, she's never had to really buckle down and do anything for herself. Basically it seems she went from college to marriage and has been supported all her life. Bam was right to tell her that she needed to look for a "regular" job with salary and benefits. 

• Love 8

Landon and Kathryn are both examples of women who rely entirely on men for money and never gave a thought to any other way of life.  I can't imagine what it's like feeling forced to be with a man, any man, as long as he has money because you're apparently incapable of or unwilling to support yourself.  Makes me glad I never had to trade for financial support like that.  Both of them could get some sort of paying job, but they think working is beneath them, so their search for sugar daddies continues.

• Love 6

The scene in Kensie's room at Kathryn's house was bizarre. They were getting along nicely, then Thomas mentions inviting Landon to his dinner party. Kathryn says she won't go if that is the case. Within seconds he is yelling and vaulting out the window. From 0-200 in a blink. But.....even weirder: suddenly he is seen climbing BACK in the window, sitting down and finishing the conversation more cordially (only after Kathryn yells out the window that it is okay if Landon attends the party). HUH??! The whole thing didn't add up, was just ODD.

Who would climb BACK in the window after making such a dramatic exit?? These two are both nuts. I mean, really nuts.

I've said it before but, I don't see the stellar parenting that others do in regards to Kathryn. She seems to only gush over her kids if the camera zooms in on her. Otherwise she is often seen totally ignoring their presence.

• Love 4
On ‎06‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 6:48 PM, Neurochick said:

I don't think Landon is perfect at all.  But what is wrong with people today that they are unable to be civil, even to people they don't like?  I mean, would it kill Kathryn to say, "Hello Landon?"  I just don't get people today, who have this attitude that, "if I dislike someone, I don't have to be civil to them."  Yes you do, that's what it means to live in a civilized society.  

I also don't get Landon, she doesn't drive me nuts, to me she's pathetic, I just don't get the hatred of her, just because she doesn't act like...whatever people want her to act like.  

Landon says she is comfortable hanging on the beach with the guys and surfing..... I never saw any filming of her being athletic or surfing etc.  I think that might explain her a bit .. not a girly girl like some but all the guy's best friend or sister type ..  her giggle all the time is what gets me.  I actually like her myself and feels so badly when I see some really bad comments (on Reality Tea) on other websites... life is hard enough without having people criticize our looks which we can't help ... I even think Kat is very pretty and I don't even mind that she has a rep ... what I don't like is her manipulation and lies ... so many lies ... hopefully she will grow up soon ...but this is about Landon and not Kat.... 

• Love 1
On ‎06‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 2:47 PM, RedHawk said:

There's also the rumor that Kathryn was trading sex with her dealer for drugs. If that allegation came out in court (and likely it did), it means she can't have the dealer over when the kids are there by claiming he's her boyfriend. 

I wonder what's going on with Jennifer Snowden. I think she's going to be on the reunion, probably for two minutes. I'm amazed that Andy is going to jam everyone into the stupid WWHL clubhouse. The cast are coming all the way to NYC and he can't spring for a larger room?

I think that not having paramours over while the kids are there is a healthy move .. not to confuse the kids... friends of opposite sex of course are welcome ... the problems of the parents is hard enough and kids take in more than we think they do ... after bringing one or two serious boyfriends around my kids after divorce I stopped ... I mean they were regular dates not staying over when the kids were in my custody ... but they wanted me to get back with their father and all kinds of games started to happen with the father's urging ... they told him everything, etc. 

18 hours ago, Sonoma said:

Cameran has been civil to Kathryn, she just doesn't want to have anything to do with her as a friend or even an acquaintance for a coffee date. I don't blame her. She and Kathryn were never friends, they were acquaintances via Thomas and then became co-stars. It wasn't enough to hold the relationship together once Cameran got tired of their toxic nonsense. 

At least Cameran is being honest about it, unlike Kathryn who pretends she's reaching out because she's the bigger person when it's only because she wants to get back in with that social circle/show clique and gain more ground wih Thomas.

My thinking on that is, Kat wants to be taken seriously as Thomas's wife and head of household ... even though it was his party she could have made an impression by rising above it all ... like Cooper encouraged her to do ... she had an opportunity to change their minds and let TRav look like the crazy one while she was sane ... the look on her face ... she was so entitled and smug  ... I think Whitney, as one Ex Producer - may have been clued in as to what would happen therefore he and mommy were not there ... despite fact that Thomas said to Kat that he wasn't inviting them because they were so unkind to her and he was being so considerate ...   on second watching, and rewinding and rewinding I caught a laugh on his face as he was headed to the window ... set up plot ...   on the preview of the upcoming show Kathryn telling him he needs to put Landon out of his life and he agrees ... 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, izabella said:

If Thomas really did climb out onto a porch roof, maybe it was too high for him to jump down and he HAD to come back in the window, lol.

Or, maybe, Thomas was too high to climb down.....

• Love 8

Did Thomas snort a line before that dinner? He was insufferable. He really set the tone with his conversation with Kathryn. I think she's an idiot herself but he's a grown ass man that literally jumped through a window in a temper tantrum because he wasn't getting his way. Absolutely incredulous! Why preach about Whitney and Patricia when Landon has gone out of her way to exclude and talk shit about Kathryn? She made a completely reasonable point. Thomas illustrated how he can also be manipulative. He decided that he was going to leave Whitney and Patricia out of respect just so that he could put up a fight to keep Landon on the list. He was offering a fake compromise.

Is Patricia's butler mysteriously deaf to doorbells? There's something ultra condescending to me that you would ring a bell to alert your butler to open the front door. I'm pretty sure he was able to hear the doorbell just as well as you did and just as well as that stupid little bell that you flail about.

Landon's laugh is super annoying. She described the difficulty of navigating her life being 'single'. That sounds like the words of a woman who is identifying her success not by her individual abilities but by relationship status. I'm starting to think that Landon continues to pursue her own interests rather than getting a steady job because at this point, her artistic careers aspirations are her way of holding on to the fairytale that she's made up in her mind. The tears are because life isn't as easy as she had once thought - not shit, daddy and husband are no longer there to care for you. 

Why wasn't Craig seated next to his girlfriend? And why would you seat Kathryn opposite of Landon so that she's forced to look at the one person she didn't want to see there? 

Going back to Thomas - how did he go from calm to batshit crazy? Landon is a liar about how she's treated Kathryn and Craig shouldn't stand up to defend on their cordial hello at the party when it was Kathryn that had to make the first move. I don't feel bad for Landon. I feel bad for Thomas' children though. What an immature asshole for a father. And he said that he complimented Cameron? On what planet were those descriptions considered complimentary? lol

• Love 6

Why wasn't Craig seated next to his girlfriend? And why would you seat Kathryn opposite of Landon so that she's forced to look at the one person she didn't want to see there?

It's classic dinner party ettiquette to not seat couples together, though Thomas only did that for Craig and Naomi so I imagine it was to create the added drama of having Landon and Kathryn across from each other.

• Love 2

Remember, Kathryn was living in Monck's Corner, which is about an hour and a half away from Charleston. She was couch-surfing so she didn't have to go home. That's why she had the suitcase. I have no doubt that a drunk Whitney picked up a drunk Kathryn one night and she just stayed until he finally threw her out.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, ChrissyT said:

Remember, Kathryn was living in Monck's Corner, which is about an hour and a half away from Charleston. She was couch-surfing so she didn't have to go home. That's why she had the suitcase. I have no doubt that a drunk Whitney picked up a drunk Kathryn one night and she just stayed until he finally threw her out.

She threw herself out, by going to a party with Whitney as his date, and leaving the party to go home with Thomas. That will get your clothes tossed out onto the sidewalk in a heartbeat.

• Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

She threw herself out, by going to a party with Whitney as his date, and leaving the party to go home with Thomas. That will get your clothes tossed out onto the sidewalk in a heartbeat.

That's a thousand types of shady to come to a party with one man and leave with another.

If a man did that we'd all think him a pig.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 14

I actually like Kathryn, as a crazy bitch who does weird stuff. But Landon is the worst. I don´t believe she could hold down a job, not even if her life depended on it. She´s just that stupid. Shep too, he´s not stupid but he couldn´t work a regular job to make a living. At least he has some good looks and a nice personality, Landon is fake to the core and she wouldn´t have cared if Kathryn and the baby were seriously hurt or worse just before she gave birth. The drive she took with Craig is one of the most evil things I´ve ever seen on reality tv, it just showed so much. And when Kathryn hugged her at the dinner table she was all smiles, it was too fake and annoying, for me anyway. I couldn´t imagine spending time with any of these people when I think about it, well maybe Shep, and Danni.

• Love 4

I wonder if Kathryn could hold down a job if she had to.  And I agree, if I were Landon I wouldn't be nice to Kathryn either, the woman flipped her off last season.

Just because a woman gives birth, doesn't make her the Virgin Mary, as I have said before, even mice can give birth.

• Love 10

I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk of them almost getting hitting by a car!:)

That was very close. Am I the only one that can see an accident waiting to happen, before it happens, and anticipate what COULD happen?

The car shouldn't have been that close to the cart in the first place. I know the cart pulled to the left and toward the street. But the car driver should have moved to the left away from the cart before that anyway.  The drive SHOULD have anticipated that a golf cart full of people COULD pull off and into the street at any time. I'd have pulled farther around the gold cart to begin with. 

I didn't see who was driving the golf cart.

Landon was the golf cart driver, I think.

Kathryn has never had a job. She was a page (or something like that) in the state house, which was basically running errands. If she had to work 8-5 for a paycheck to pay her bills, she'd not last a week. She's too used to having others take care of her and her various expenses.

And do not for one minute think being on a reality show is work. They are catered to, fed, anything at their beck and call.

• Love 3

Sorry if this has already been said, but I think Land on loves Shoe because he gets mailbox money and doesn't have to leave during the day to go to work. She keeps saying how lonely her marriage was probably because she had nothing to pass the time. She doesn't want to work but also doesn't want a husband that works hard

• Love 5
(edited)

Kathryn is doing her "job" and then some. I mean she´ll get paid for years to come (but I agree that she´d be even less suited than my two examples for the regular job market). Landon decided to make a fool of herself with the website/travel-magazine crap so we have proof that she´s dumber than a box of rocks. I also think that being bitchy to someone a long time ago is not on the level that those comments Landon had for Kathryn in the car, and nothing can justify what was said*. That showed Landon´s true self, and she had no problem fake smiling when Kathryn hugged her at the dinner table. She´ll be as fake as the day is long every time she is confronted with Kathryn, because she´s afraid of her and not smart enough to stand up for herself. She´s a real slimeball who´ll slither around everyone with money, trying to charm with that smile (which is imo beautiful). She was so smarmy with Thomas, trying to get him to what? Well, we know, and really, anyone who thinks Thomas is more in the right than Kathryn, more mature or whatever, is imo a fool. I don´t even think Landon thinks that, she just saw him as a mark and Kathryn was in her way so she couldn´t give an f if Kathryn or the baby were hurt. I wouldn´t care at all if she didn´t want to be Kathryn´s friend, not liking her or what not but there are some things no decent person would ever think, let alone say out loud on camera, so Landon will remain forever on my "most hated on tv" list. I thought Kathryn behaved okay at the party. So what if she smokes and drinks outside, is she supposed to become a virgin mary because she had a child?

* I think it was a TH during the car ride.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 6

I find it interesting that the cast members who have been most critical of Kathryn, save Landon, almost certainly had mothers who probably smoked and or drank during pregnancy. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome was diagnosed and identified as a birth defect in 1973, long after Thomas, JD, and Whitney (whose own mother is hardly shown without a drink in her hand) were born. I'm not saying that any of their mothers drank or smoked during their pregnancies, but the chances are much higher considering that many people didn't know how dangerous this could be during or while breast feeding.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, izabella said:

Landon is indeed an idiot, but I don't necessarily think she needs to be nice to Kathryn after Kathryn flipped her off last season.  I wouldn't be.

Does anyone even remember why she flipped Landon off?  I remember it was at some Thomas party/ fundraiser.  I don't remember Landon being rude or mean to Kathryn last season. 

On 6/16/2016 at 1:31 PM, bravofan27 said:

Cameron was only nice to Kathryn when she thought Kathryn needed a house... remember her showing Kathryn properties downtown. Then Thomas used a different realtor and Cameron has been standoffish since then. 

Kathryn can smoke/drink and breastfeed. You have to wait a few hours and there are also strips you can buy to test the breastmilk. I have friends who are pretty big partiers who just had a baby and they are big on breastfeeding, but they also like to drink. So they test the milk and time the drinks. It can be done. 

Or maybe Cameron is standoffs because Kathryn has behaved like a raving lunatic several times. Screaming,  yelling,  trying to hit Whitney,  fighting with Thomas and when he turns to leave Kathryn chased after him screaming for him to stop. 

I get that some think Kathryn is the underdog and she needs defending against the rest of cast. I just don't think they (cast)  have /had some agenda to turn against  Kathryn.  Kathryn made it pretty easy for sane people to want to avoid  her.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, imjagain said:

Or maybe Cameron is standoffs because Kathryn has behaved like a raving lunatic several times. Screaming,  yelling,  trying to hit Whitney,  fighting with Thomas and when he turns to leave Kathryn chased after him screaming for him to stop. 

I get that some think Kathryn is the underdog and she needs defending against the rest of cast. I just don't think they (cast)  have /had some agenda to turn against  Kathryn.  Kathryn made it pretty easy for sane people to want to avoid  her.  

I get that, but what I find puzzling is that some of cast is willing to hang out with Thomas even though he pretty much has the same issues as Kathryn. It's understandable for folks like Whitney, JD, and I guess Danni who seem to have had long term relationships with Thomas. But folks like Cameran and Landon who met Thomas through this show, you would think they would stay far away from both Thomas and Kathryn because they're both unstable. Cameran has mostly stayed away from the two of them, but Landon erroneously seems to think Thomas is awesome and put upon by the gorgon Kathryn.

If it were me, I'd probably adopt Cameran's strategy and keep my distance from the two of them. Thomas' gross hitting on women decades younger, his drug use, bar fights, and insults to his friends are enough for me to keep far far away from him. Kathryn just comes across like a dumb immature drunk 20 something. And for all of Thomas' breeding, education, and connections, he's rarely said anything half as witty as anything that comes out of Shep's mouth. I guess my point is that is that I find Thomas to be just as unstable as Kathryn, not nearly as funny or intelligent as he needs to be overcome his obnoxiousness, with only his wealth as a reason to recommend his company.

• Love 8

What we see on TV isn't real, remember. Thomas is nowhere near as toxic when he's had a few drinks as Kathryn is when she's flying high and ranting. He ramps it up for the cameras. She doesn't have to, she's already there.

Remember her finger waving bird-in-the face antics at Thomas' post election party? Remember her screaming and sticking her finger in Whitney's face at Jekyl Island? She was on the verge of going off in this episode. Watch, it will happen. Again and again.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

What we see on TV isn't real, remember. Thomas is nowhere near as toxic when he's had a few drinks as Kathryn is when she's flying high and ranting. He ramps it up for the cameras. She doesn't have to, she's already there.

Remember her finger waving bird-in-the face antics at Thomas' post election party? Remember her screaming and sticking her finger in Whitney's face at Jekyl Island? She was on the verge of going off in this episode. Watch, it will happen. Again and again.

So why is TV not real when it comes to Thomas, but it IS real when it comes to Kathryn?  They're both on TV.  It's either one or the other.  Unless you know both of them on a meaningful, objective, and personal level, it can't be both.

They both suck, but the continuous double-standard when it comes to Kathryn is really appalling.  

• Love 12

I'm just going by what I know about the two of them. A good friend is close to Thomas and he's said over and over that Kathryn isn't acting. Thomas had no idea she was so nuts when he first hooked up with her, and the second time she had been behaving normal (whatever that means).

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I'm just going by what I know about the two of them. A good friend is close to Thomas and he's said over and over that Kathryn isn't acting. Thomas had no idea she was so nuts when he first hooked up with her, and the second time she had been behaving normal (whatever that means).

I'm calling bullshit on Thomas not knowing that Kathryn was nuts the second go around. Everyone else got it in their heads to stay far away from her as her relationship with Thomas started failing after Kensie was born. She's unstable and so is Thomas. The vast majority of the audience's evidence that Thomas is unstable comes not from the show, but from his Facebook and Twitter. He's always posting and tweeting drunken invectives and then deleting them. He claimed that Andy Cohen forced him to run for office. He's constantly quitting and rejoining the show. When he was busted for the cocaine possession, the Feds had been investigating him for 2 years. He was busted for a DUI either right before or right after season 1 was filmed. The reason his family is trying to bribe him with money is because they tried to use sense and reason before. It clearly didn't work because now we have Kensie and St. Julien.

He's a disaster with a checkbook.

http://gawker.com/calling-andy-cohen-right-now-1772063598

I recall hearing that this show was on the bubble. Once the producers realized that Kathryn was pregnant again and that she and Thomas had not stopped sniping at each other over social media, they rushed the show back into production. The rest of the cast doesn't like filming Kathryn. They were given a gift this season. Kathryn was heavily pregnant this season and on modified bed rest and couldn't do much filming with the rest of the cast. This was their opportunity to bring it, which they didn't. If they had we wouldn't be snarking about Drunkie-O and the Vampire going to MotherBoy, the Vampire paying his "girlfriend" to pretend that she's not repulsed by him, Horse teeth still playing the bachelor, Boss Hogg making disgusting comments about Kathryn manipulating the inducement to conceal St. Julien's paternity, and just how stupid and entitled Dolphin Noises and Craig are. The stuff we come up with on this board is 10 times funnier and more entertaining than the actual show.

• Love 18

I think Thomas ramps it up just as much as Kathryn plus he's decades older and has spent time in jail.  What's his excuse?

Speaking of Whit, what's his excuse?  IMO, he lied about the depth of his and Kathryn's hook up and he gets pleasure out of taunting Kathryn.  He's got a bone to pick with her and I think it's because she chose Thomas over him.  It's interesting that both Whit and Thomas are middle aged and not in a relationship.  I could agree that Thomas is by choice but I don't think that's the case with Whit.  They're both immature for their ages. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Don't buy that.  Thomas is just as, even more so, nuts as Kathryn.  Even if she was 'behaving' normally, the guy didn't use protection either time 'they' got pregnant.  I'm so tired of excuses for Thomas.

• Love 16