Type keyword(s) to search

Danny Zureikat: Boundaries? What Boundaries?

• Start Topic

Danny looks good in those pics where his mouth is shut. And no surprise he's remained friends with Jen, the worst stew ever.

You all remember Jen. She's the one who left her young daughter to go "pursue her dreams" of working on a yacht. What a loser.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Danny looks good in those pics where his mouth is shut. And no surprise he's remained friends with Jen, the worst stew ever.

You all remember Jen. She's the one who left her young daughter to go "pursue her dreams" of working on a yacht. What a loser.

Wrong Jen. You're thinking of Jen Howell, who was a stew. Danny was talking about Jen Riservato, who was a lesbian deckhand on season 1 of BD: Med. That Jen was problematic in her own way. She said she hated foreign people, places, languages, and food, which is why she made a career in yachting.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Wrong Jen. You're thinking of Jen Howell, who was a stew. Danny was talking about Jen Riservato, who was a lesbian deckhand on season 1 of BD: Med. That Jen was problematic in her own way. She said she hated foreign people, places, languages, and food, which is why she made a career in yachting.

I completely forgot Jen existed! That’s actually a rarity where most of these crews have at least one memorable thing about them even in the case like Colin where the thing I will remember about him is he is boring.

Bryan, Bobby, and Danny that might be the most asshats on one team on this show. They were all so awful in their own ways it’s difficult to choose who was worse!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Oops! Thanks for correcting me. I can't keep up with the constant flow of deckhands and stews!

• Love 3
On 9/30/2019 at 2:07 PM, chenoa333 said:

Oops! Thanks for correcting me. I can't keep up with the constant flow of deckhands and stews!

The other Jen is still a loser.

Edited by Jextella
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 10/1/2019 at 5:47 PM, biakbiak said:

The bumping of this thread made me start a rewatch of season 1, Danny is so freaking cringeworthy it’s worse than I remembered.

Danny was obnoxious and had no clue how bad he was. I wonder if he is any wiser now...

• Love 1
On 10/4/2019 at 5:22 PM, tinaw said:

Danny was obnoxious and had no clue how bad he was. I wonder if he is any wiser now...

Oh, honey, people that obnoxious never change. They see no reason to because in their own mind, they are the most awesome people to ever exist.

• Love 2
On 10/10/2019 at 3:46 AM, methodwriter85 said:

Oh, honey, people that obnoxious never change. They see no reason to because in their own mind, they are the most awesome people to ever exist.

That bubble has to break at some point. Eventually that big head wont fit through any doors

• LOL 1
(edited)

The most annoying, clueless little prick of a deck hand. I wish Bobby would’ve torn his head off. 🤷🏻‍♂️😡🖕🏻

How did his crew keep from weighting this fucking twat down and throwing him overboard?

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Love 1

Watching BDM on Bravo... not sure why BD is on Bravo every day now...

I don't remember what I thought when I first watched this but I am so angry that Bryan and that asshole Bobby are ganging up on Danny.  Danny is annoying FOR SURE.  But they are so mean to him, he is just trying to save his dignity.  He makes bad decisions, but those two are absolute bullies.

• Love 4