Type keyword(s) to search

Quotes Thread: I didn't push you out the window, I'm not you.

• Start Topic

And sadly, most of the snarking on Ford came from Tess when she first reemerged, which I guess we were supposed to dismiss ("Oh that wacky Tess, she says the craziest things!") even though what she was saying was 100% spot-on.

Such as...

Tess: By the time he's [Clint's] done, you'll never see your son again. Hell, you probably won't be allowed near schools!

• Love 3

Not dead Todd returns from Ireland and bumps into Marty in Vicky's cabin, who asks him how it is that he's in Llanview:

"I guess when really bad people die, they go to Llanview".

• Love 1

I was going to post this quote, but takeittotheBanks had beaten me to it: 

Allison (to Kyle):  I'm sorry, we haven't met: Allison Perkins, escaped mental patient.

I love the casual way Barbara Garrick delivers the line, like she's saying, "Allison Perkins, kindergarten teacher."

• Love 2
(edited)

Fish (on why Kim can't come with him and Rex up Llantano Mountain): No, it's too cold and too dangerous.  And you CANNOT climb a mountain in those shoes

(camera shot of Kim's come-do-me pumps)

Edited by TeeVee329
(edited)

Echo: No, you're the stripper, hmm.  Clint Buchanan's ex-wife!

Kim: Yes, I'm a Buchanan.

Echo (laughing): For like five minutes, as I recall.

Kim: At least he married me.

(Echo's face kinda hilariously droops at this point)  

Kim: You know what they say about the cow who gives the milk away for free.  Should've paid attention to that one, Echo DiSavoy, which, by the way, no self-respecting stripper would ever call herself.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Destiny (as Irene in Fraternity Row): I never wanted this, but I was a single mother forced to raise a child all aloooone.  What choice did I have but to join a rogue branch of the CIA?  You were different, special; but you failed me.  You didn't have IT; and I need IT; even though I don't remember what IT is.  Which is why, I'll have to eliminate you.

• Love 4

The set-up: Fish has just gotten done telling Kyle that he'd boned down with Layla and that he was for sure not gay and then asked if they were cool.  Kyle, awesomely, says this:

Kyle (to Fish): You tell me that our relationship - the most meaningful relationship I've ever had in my life, by the way - was, what, a layover for you?  And then you ask me if we're cool?  No we're not cool!

• Love 2

1) Blair: Stop it! Yelling like that, you want to bring this place down, huh, do you?

Téa: You think that's really a thing - my little voice?                                                                                                                                                      Blair: Your little voice is like a bullhorn!

(It really is. The deaf could hear Tea Delgado!)

2) Brody (to Stacy): I know you're fresh from Vegas but out here in the real world, we're not all strippers and sluts.

3) Jessica: The real reason we left - Stacy Morasco's the dance teacher. (BW said this line perfectly.)        Brody: You gotta be kidding me.

4) (to Stacy): Whatever's in those needles, I hope it kills you. And makes you fat. (Stacy's reaction was perfect haha)

5) Gigi: That's my sister! Full of surprises!

6) Roxy: You feeling better? 

Stacy: *Nods smirking and batting her eyes*

Roxy: Damn, I was hoping you were sick as a dog!                                                                                                                 

7) Oliver: Come on. Stacy is not all bad. I'm not saying that she's my favorite person in the whole entire world, but I can see why Rex is drawn to her. She can be very seductive.  

Kyle: Says a gay man.                                                                                                                                                       

(I loved the way other characters reacted to Stacy. They snarked on her A LOT 🙂 That was why while Stacy annoyed me, I didn't hate her, necessarily. I kinda "enjoyed" her. Also I actually like Crystal Hunt as an actress)

😎 Dani (to Matthew): Your dad does OXY?!

Edited by Handywood38
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 3/13/2019 at 4:56 PM, Handywood38 said:

7) Oliver: Come on. Stacy is not all bad. I'm not saying that she's my favorite person in the whole entire world, but I can see why Rex is drawn to her. She can be very seductive.  

Kyle: Says a gay man.                                                                                                                                                       

Scott Evans and Brett Claywell's facial expressions in this scene are a scream, with Fish stumbling around for the right words to make his point and Kyle glancing over his shoulder with a "Girl, please" look.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 3
(edited)
On 3/2/2021 at 7:05 PM, TeeVee329 said:

Scott Evans and Brett Claywell's facial expressions in this scene are a scream, with Fish stumbling around for the right words to make his point and Kyle glancing over his shoulder with a "Girl, please" look.

I miss the OLTL days. 

1) Jordan: You want me to seduce your husband?

Niki Smith: [As Viki] Uh-huh.

Jordan: That's a first.

Niki: Will you do it?

Jordan: I can't be-- I can't believe you're serious!

Niki (thinking): Yeah, I'm serious! Nobody's going to buy Viki dumping her husband unless he gets caught red-handed.

2) Niki Smith: I gotta get rid of that kid Rex! Rex, Rex, Rex, who names their kid Rex?! It's a dog's name!

3) Niki Smith (as Viki): Well, to me, Rex is nothing but trouble. Frankly, I'm a little surprised that you don't sense that because you are so much better than Jessica is at seeing through people. In fact, between you and me, Jessica is a total pushover.

Natalie: I don't get it.

Niki: What is not to get? I'm telling you she's a marshmallow.

Edited by Handywood38
  • Love 1

Niki (pretending to be Viki): Okaaaay, you're trying my patience, Rexy.

Rex: Mrs. Davidson...

Niki: Shut up. I'm talking.

(Rex blank stares)

Niki: You know what. I'm gonna let this go, this one time. But one of these days, you and me, we're gonna have to get a few things straight. Got it?

Rex: Yes ma'am. 

Niki: Good. Now beat it, kid. I'm sick of looking at ya!

This alone is why I can't hate Niki Smith. She's the only one who saw Rex for the creepy loser he is. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Someone else who verbally indicated she did not understand Rex's appeal was Kim:

Stacy: Yeah, okay, but you can't play a guy like Rex like that, he deserves better.

Kim: Yeah, if you say so...

Also...

Stacy (after watching Rex and Gigi fight): Look at him, can you stand it?

Kim: Easily.  I'm not a fan.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Niki (faking Viki as usual): You talked to Rae?! *Laughs* What did that... woman... tell you?

Natalie: That DID is not hereditary. That you can't pass it on to me.

Niki: Rae Cummings must be a wonderful woman to talk to about some things. But take it from me, she is no expert on DID.

Niki (when she and Roxy are scheming against Natalie): I find that girl's behavior so irritating.

Roxy: Yeah well I've had about a million years of her irrigation.

Nora: For God's sake, I look like one of those little green troll dolls.

Roxy: Well, you know, maybe that's good luck, because I pulled my trolls out the other day at the slots, and I got 3 banana bunches --

Nora: Roxy! This is not a weekend in Atlantic City. It's my wedding day!

Ben: Rex has a great sense of humor.

Niki Smith: Really, a sense of humor? I didn't notice that. 

Tess: My name's Tess.

Claudia Reston: Just Tess?  So I'm supposed to spill my guts in private to a woman with one name and no taste?

Ford: Hannah, you have to stop--

Hannah: Get over yourself. I'm not gonna make a scene. I'm just glad I'm not on the other end of that phone call, listening to your lame-ass lines.

Kim: Nigel has a cousin from London. You know, he wears big plaid and has really nasty teeth. Anyways, he's the Buchanan butler in London, and he found out. Is snogging as bad as it sounds?

Stacy: What?

Kim: Bo and Nora were snogging the night before she married Clint. Nigel said he was cold-clucked or something.

Stacy: Kimmy, you're not exactly Nigel's type. Guess you gotta go after that little plaid, bad teeth dude (Neville). Ha ha.

Kim: Oh, my God. I've done much worse for less but damn!

Marty: This is a very important dinner, an evening for John and me. We're celebrating.

Natalie: Yes, I can see that. What's the special occasion? Full moon?

Irene: All the information on that chip was all I had to offer.

Todd: That and your sunny disposition.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1