Type keyword(s) to search

Quotes Thread: I didn't push you out the window, I'm not you.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Dorian: Tea, you take one more step and I will rip your throat out...Who let you out of jail? Was it Nora? Because when I'm elected mayor she's finished...That was an accident.  This was attempted murder....Of course not, Blair jumped! I'll buy a ticket to watch that (apology). Yes all those years swaying juries, I'll bet you've got remorse down pat....You listen to me. I intend to protect my family...After what you did to Blair, as far as I'm concerned, you are not human. You are garbage... I intend to keep you away from my family...Todd is not your husband. You see, your wicked stepmother here already has another husband...You don't have children of your own, and that's why you have to steal somebody else's.

Edited by takeittotheBanks
  • Love 5
(edited)

I mean, I could quote all of Hos vs. Mos, but I'll restrict myself to my top three:

3)

Stacy (to Fish): C'mon, Oliver.  You've known me long enough to know that just because I say something doesn't mean it's the truth.

2)

Kim (to Kyle): Once a blackmailer, always a blackmailer.  You really give gays a bad name.

Kyle (in response): Well you and Stacy aren't doing strippers and sluts any favors either.

1)

Kyle (to Stacy and Kim): And once they [Rex and Schuyler] hear what we have to say, there won't be a moat BIG enough to keep you safe.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

"Leopard skin is the fabric of desperation!"  Any time I see anything leopard print, it just jumps out of my mouth.  In fact, I said it so often, my mother has beaten me to the punch a time or two.  God, I was robbed of so much Todd/Viki/Tina time!  And nothing with Vic Jr included!  Those four would have been a riot together!

• Love 2

I feel like that's Dandesun's cue...

The quote I always think of doesn't really work very well as a quote, since it's ALL in the delivery, but Bo to Nora in the network finale: "I love you, Red" with his voice cracking? I cried.

• Love 2

I feel like that's Dandesun's cue...

The quote I always think of doesn't really work very well as a quote, since it's ALL in the delivery, but Bo to Nora in the network finale: "I love you, Red" with his voice cracking? I cried.

Alas, Dorian never actually said the "in place of the dark Lord you shall have a queen" quote that would be a perfect opening if she had.

Bo's final "I love you" to Nora was glorious.

As far as last days on network, Todd's "It's always been you and me, Blair. I love you." got me right in the feels.

But even better was Blair's "You're such an asshole" on PP. I had been waiting years to hear that and never expected to.

Edited by Dandesun
  • Love 4

But even better was Blair's "You're such an asshole" on PP. I had been waiting years to hear that and never expected to.

Another gem from PP:  Viki asking Todd about his life in Port Charles and his "there was a woman, but there's not now, but that's okay.  She was real high maintenance".  Summed up the travesty from GH without naming names and cleaned up up nicely.  

• Love 4

Oh my God, you guys, how have we gone this long without mention of the most epic quote of all? It would've been a perfect thread title. I'm embarrassed that I only now remembered.

Dr. Greg Evans: "A brain is not a foot!" *HALLWAY FLAIL*

• Love 3
(edited)

The most epic quote of all, Viki:
"You have the gall to comment on my behavior.  Look at yourself Dorian, at this pathetic attempt at youth and beauty.  You could slather on the rouge with a trowel and you couldn't hide the ugliness underneath.    You have made a career, a life's work out of hurting other people.  Any resemblance between you and a human being is purely accidental.   You are an evil, vicious monster sealed inside the shell of an aging whore.

Edited by atomationage
  • Love 3

Kim: Don't worry, I'll make sure he has an extra good time.

Gigi: Oh, well, in that case, Schuyler, do you have a ten?  I can change it up for some singles.

Kim (laughing): Honey, nobody gives me singles.

• Love 1

Kim, watching Fish and Kyle: "Aw, those two are so cute. We did a good thing."

Stacy: "You think so?"

Kim: "Your night with Oliver totally convinced him to come out."

Stacy: "What, I scared him gay? Is that what you're saying?"

• Love 2

Max to Gabrielle after he scaled the wall of her convent when she decided to become a nun and kept saying he couldn't come in in 1990:

"Gabrielle, I'm not Indiana Jones. Can we discuss this inside?" 

• Love 2
(edited)

Schuyler: Wow, this is surreal.  I love Gigi, you're carrying my child...oh my god, I'm Rex!

The note of "ewww" that Scott Clifton throws into his voice at the end is perfection.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Karen Woleck on the witness stand:

"How -- how much more do you want, Mr. Callison? Haven't I said what everyone wants to hear? What you want everyone to hear? That I am a common hooker like Katrina Karr! That Marco Dane was my pimp! Is that what you want me to say? What do you want from me? You want blood? You want me to say that I'm lower than the lowest piece of scum? You want more filth? You want more slime? You want more names? I'll give you another name -- Talbot Huddleston! He was my first john! He was the first in a string of so many men, I don't even remember their names! Now? Now are you satisfied?"

• Love 2
(edited)

Fish (referring to the dorky shirt he wants to wear on his first date with Kyle): I just bought this shirt, what's wrong with it?

7594_2718938.jpg

Layla: Fish, that's the kind of shirt you'd wear if you're taking the neighbor's kids to play Goofy Golf.

Fish: ...it's comfortable!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
(edited)

From Ho(s) vs. Mos II:

Kim (talking about marrying Clint and raising Sierra Rose with him): I didn't expect to get married so young, but when it's right...

Kyle: Why're you doing this?

Kim: I'm in love!

Kyle: With who!?!?

Kim: Now who's being bitchy.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I wish I could find the video, but when Cassie told Andrew she cheated on him with Kevin, it was after she came back from grocery shopping, and he asked what she had done that day. IIRC, this is what she said:

"I went grocery shopping, ran some errands, and then had sex with Kevin Buchanan."

Andrew asked her for a divorce after that.

Total UCG. 

• Love 1

Yep.

I vaguely remember those scenes and I loved Laura Bonariggo and Cassie so much. And Bob Krimmer and Andrew, who I grew to appreciate more and more as I got older. I was into Kevin and Cassie at the time as well.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1

Random aside - I wasn't watching during either of these time periods, but something about Cassie about being involved with Bo (and they didn't treat it like a May-December romance, right?) and then later with Kevin strikes me as so odd.

• Love 1

When Laura Bonariggo started on the show, I believe she was one of the last Paul Rauch hires and the pairing with Bo one of his last couples. At the time the show still treated Bo like a virile stud - he'd just come off the popular pairing with Jensen Buchanan's Sarah. They apparently thought he could sell a hot new romance with Cassie which, just, I don't get it, but that's Paul Rauch - and Bob Woods was very popular. Anyway, I don't think they really acknowledged his moving into a certain age bracket until Nora. But yeah, Kevin (who, it must be said, the teenaged Cassie used to babysit in the '80s, apparently) was a more appropriate pairing for her, as was Andrew.

• Love 1

In honor of Halloween, one of the great scenes from Todd's return--him bitching with his sisters:

Todd:  All of this is...is...is fruit of the poisonous tree.

Viki:  No, that's rules of evidence.

Todd:  And the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Viki:  That's genetics.

Todd:  Victor Lord left the money to me and I'm still alive.  Anything based on me being dead is...is...is help me out here, null and void?  Did I get that right?

Followed up by Todd's epic takedown of Tina, "Leopard skin is the fabric of desperation."

• Love 4

Kyle (to Fish, duh): I know I said that it's over between us.  But here I am at a wedding...in a tux...surrounded by all of these people who're just proudly sharing their love with one another.  And I just keep thinking...(voice getting thicker with emotion)...that I'm standing with the wrong man because all I wanna do is share my love with you.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Layla: And me?  Well, I should just hang it up.  I mean, look at my track record with men, it's ridiculous.  I'm doing better on my own, if you wanna know the truth...than when I'm with somebody or trying to be with somebody.  I have my own apartment and a good job and...

Cristian: So what's the problem, then...

Layla: You. You make me feel good, alive, you know, and I don't want to give that up.

I really loved this moment.  Wonderful acted by Tika Sumpter and I liked that the dialogue emphasized that Layla was okay being on her own, but that Cris made her happy and that she didn't want to play it safe and deny herself that anymore.  Siiigh.

• Love 1

Ford (re: moving into the spare room in Casa LOC): So they offered it to me really cheap.

Kyle: Ah, that's great, now you can spend all the extra money to buy yourself some clothes (takes a hilarious sip of his coffee).

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4