Type keyword(s) to search

BIP 3: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, whimsey98 said:

I don't care who it is, I would have thrown up too

Didn't they both throw up? Evan ran towards the mens room as she ran towards the ladies. She was just the only one of the two catty enough to joke about it being because of him. I would love to know how he feels after seeing all the truly horrible things she's saying about him. How do you get past that? It's much worse, IMO, then finding out the lead slept with one of the other contestants. This is a personal attack.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, whimsey98 said:

Carly seems desperate to be married (can we say yet again, this is not the best program for finding a relationship?) and Evan  is the only one that seems pretty likely to keep coming back to her.  There is the smell of desperation on both of them, actually.  I don't think they are bad people but I question whether they are so focused on getting married that they are willing to settle for someone who isn't really right for them.

But she also had a hot pepper plus kissing someone who also had a hot pepper....I don't care who it is, I would have thrown up too.

That's what I initially said somewhat in his defense even though I can't stand him. I wouldn't kiss my own boyfriend after eating a pepper either. No wonder the kiss was so messy. However, Carly also said that the hot pepper was not the only reason why she threw up, basically implying that Evan is so gross that kissing him made her vomit. Everybody knows it was the pepper that made them sick, but she had to take it a step further and say terrible and embarrassing things. I can't stand her this season. She's too mean.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, whimsey98 said:

This is so weird.  I know I'm going to end up watching another episode because I know from spoilers on line that Carly and Evan do end up together, and keep handing the rose back and forth between each other. Something had to change that Carly went from disgust to tolerating Evan.  I don't care how desperate a person is, you can't go from throwing up to hanging out in his kitchen without something happening in between.  I don't want to keep watching but yet I must. Darn you, producers.

See? That's what I'm saying! What could possibly happen within the next two weeks? They're engaged supposedly.

I made a joke a while back that maybe he's good in bed or something because he owns dick companies lol. Remember how Michelle couldn't stand Cody in another season until they spent the night together and it was the best she ever had? Now they're on Marriage Boot Camp. I guess you can't base an entire relationship on sex. Who knew. She wasn't disgusted by Cody though so it was believable that she got over it pretty quickly. 

But really I just can't see how Carly can get over her disgust. It must be fake. They're probably hoping they can make millions like the previous couples have, sort of trying to make a Michelle and Cody type love story but way overdoing it. 

14 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

I made a joke a while back that maybe he's good in bed or something because he owns dick companies lol. 

I don't think he is. If you google him and look at his Instagram, he's supposed to have a lot of money from the dick companies, lives in a high-end condo, has several luxury cars, and does a lot of partying and traveling. If he were also good in bed, women would be beating down his door, and he would have no need whatsoever to go on multiple reality shows to pine for women who don't give him the time of day and get into altercations with the alpha males.

• Love 5

From the episode 3 description,  it seems Evan's little trip to a Mexican hospital flips the switch on his and Carly's "relationship".   I am very perplexed on how that would make him MORE attractive to Carly but there you go.  

Have no clue if this means anything but Ashley is in Nashville, visiting Wells.   She's another one determined to be part of a Bachelor Nation "couple" so no surprise that she is pursuing him post show.     Jared must be THRILLED that he has been replaced.

29 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I don't think he is. If you google him and look at his Instagram, he's supposed to have a lot of money from the dick companies, lives in a high-end condo, has several luxury cars, and does a lot of partying and traveling. If he were also good in bed, women would be beating down his door, and he would have no need whatsoever to go on multiple reality shows to pine for women who don't give him the time of day and get into altercations with the alpha males.

Well either the dick company money is a recent thing or his high-end lifestyle is fake, because you can also find by googling him that he apparently filed for bankruptcy 5-ish years ago. Maybe I can see how there would be demand for erectile dysfunction-related...therapy or something? Not sure why you'd go to some random non-doctor guy for that - is he doing motivational speeches or what? I don't really get it. Regardless, I find Evan such a sad-ass I personally have a hard time imagining him being successful at much of anything. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, wovenloaf said:

Well either the dick company money is a recent thing or his high-end lifestyle is fake, because you can also find by googling him that he apparently filed for bankruptcy 5-ish years ago. Maybe I can see how there would be demand for erectile dysfunction-related...therapy or something? Not sure why you'd go to some random non-doctor guy for that - is he doing motivational speeches or what? I don't really get it. Regardless, I find Evan such a sad-ass I personally have a hard time imagining him being successful at much of anything. 

I didn't mean that I *believe* that he's actually wealthy, I just meant that if he were good in bed, in addition to projecting a fabulous lifestyle, plenty of women would want to date him and he wouldn't need to go on a reality show to raise his profile.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I didn't mean that I *believe* that he's actually wealthy, I just meant that if he were good in bed, in addition to projecting a fabulous lifestyle, plenty of women would want to date him and he wouldn't need to go on a reality show to raise his profile.

Yeah but you have to get past the disgustingness of kissing him before you can find out if he's any good. Unless Carly likes it prostitute style like in the movies. No kissing on the mouth. 

Plus the dick companies may help him  get hard but they don't teach him how to use it. But hold up, maybe he made all his riches on "How to use it" seminars. 

And that's the last time I want to talk about Evan's dick. 

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Yeah but you have to get past the disgustingness of kissing him before you can find out if he's any good. Unless Carly likes it prostitute style like in the movies. No kissing on the mouth. 

Plus the dick companies may help him  get hard but they don't teach him how to use it. But hold up, maybe he made all his riches on "How to use it" seminars. 

And that's the last time I want to talk about Evan's dick. 

Lol!  Poor Carly, now she's reduced to kissing prostitute style.

i worked for a medical supplier who sold penis pumps.   Something tells me Evan just sells penis pumps and is not rich, nor does he own a respectable and profitable dick company.  Just shills penis pumps.  I must say, they were an easy sell.  

• Love 6

There's a link to a YouTube interview in the media thread where Evan and a doctor from the clinic are being interviewed on a morning news show.  The clinic appears legit, and he speaks of how a woman told Evan how happy she was, because since her husband was treated for low testosterone his energy level has gone way up & he even mows the lawn again!

• Love 1

I hadn't watched the bachelor in years until Jojo's season, and then only bc she's from Dallas and a friend of mine dated her brother. So I have no experience with any of these people and find myself relying on editing. Reading the spoilers is interesting because Nick seems fairly sympathetic, Josh TERRIBLE, Carly amusing and Evan just as weasly, whiny and gross as he appeared in Jojo's season. Why does he go after the alphas? Just be cool, sheesh. 

I just can't see him ending up with Carly. There's no coming back from bad kissing or his odd behavior. Yikes. 

6 hours ago, ByTor said:

There's a link to a YouTube interview in the media thread where Evan and a doctor from the clinic are being interviewed on a morning news show.  The clinic appears legit, and he speaks of how a woman told Evan how happy she was, because since her husband was treated for low testosterone his energy level has gone way up & he even mows the lawn again!

Hmm. Ok, my speculation... Maybe Evan is treating himself with testosterone but not on a regular basis, and that's why he goes from whimpy to "he-man slayer mode" on a dime.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Hmm. Ok, my speculation... Maybe Evan is treating himself with testosterone but not on a regular basis, and that's why he goes from whimpy to "he-man slayer mode" on a dime.

I think someone at the dick clinic hates him, and switched his testosterone for estrogen.  I know I could take his ass in a street fight.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I think someone at the dick clinic hates him, and switched his testosterone for estrogen.  I know I could take his ass in a street fight.

Oh, no, he won't ACTUALLY be able to slay anyone. But he goes from simpering in the corner to suddenly THINKING he can take on the likes of Chad and Josh. Sit yourself back down, Evan, or you might end up with more damage than a torn t-shirt.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, no, he won't ACTUALLY be able to slay anyone. But he goes from simpering in the corner to suddenly THINKING he can take on the likes of Chad and Josh. Sit yourself back down, Evan, or you might end up with more damage than a torn t-shirt.

Lol.  Maybe Evan could slay a pissant.   I think he's emboldened by constant cameras around, so he feels safe baiting the Alphas.

Anyone dating this panty waist would always have to squish the spiders and hold his quivering hand at horror movies.

i can't believe I'm saying this, but fucking Nick comes off as a self confident, manly man without being a dick about it.   In fact, he's the most attractive to me.  Funny what a hair cut, tan, and non hipster wardrobe will do for a guy.  

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Lol.  Maybe Evan could slay a pissant.   I think he's emboldened by constant cameras around, so he feels safe baiting the Alphas.

Anyone dating this panty waist would always have to squish the spiders and hold his quivering hand at horror movies.

i can't believe I'm saying this, but fucking Nick comes off as a self confident, manly man without being a dick about it.   In fact, he's the most attractive to me.  Funny what a hair cut, tan, and non hipster wardrobe will do for a guy.  

Ok I'm skimming through and somehow I read that as "Butt fucking Nick comes off as self confident." Like maybe you would gain more confidence by butt fucking Nick? I didn't know what you meant but then I registered the rest of the sentence lol. Long day. This class of wine probably doesn't help matters. I apologize in advance for future posts.

And, Nick is the best in my opinion as well. I've always liked him even when all the guys hated him in previous seasons. I just saw it as jealousy.

• Love 2

Seeing that Janner got a gig on next Marriage Boot Camp must make Carly even more determined to hang onto her wimpy whiney dick expert. Oh the places they can go...the reality tv shows they can glom onto...the future i bright and shiny...maybe even erectile dysfunction infomercials. Oh...providing fitting his 3 kids into their busy lives plus the fact she will have to actually put up with sex with him no wiggle out...after all that is his profession

• Love 1

Well,at least Carly would have a reason to go to marriage boot camp if she gets with Evan. I bet he has bad breath, slimy, sweaty hands,  and shaved junk .  Ew, I need some therapy after saying that.  How did he get kids?  Who would have sex with him? 

• Love 3

I'm 100% sure that Carly and Evan will be "Marriage Boot Camp" in the next few months.  Amanda & Josh too, if they are still together post show. 

I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I'm really looking forward to Ashley stirring things up tonight and next week as I find the Caila/Jared lovey dovey stuff to be well eye rolling.  I watch this show for the trainwreck, not a hallmark movie.

1 hour ago, whimsey98 said:

Even more weirdness in Jared and Ashley land.  I found this spoiler: 

Hide contents

http://zap2it.com/2016/08/bachelor-in-paradise-jared-ashley-leave-wells-lurch/   After filming ended, pictures on social media reveal that Ashley I. and Jared went on vacation together in St. Lucia with her sister, Lauren,  and the king and queen of “Paradise,” Jade and Tanner Tolbert.) 

So all this weeping and drama was just another fake?  Not that I would be terribly surprised. Nor would I be surprised if the vacation was another fake.  I don't trust anything about Jared and Ashley at this point.

Pretty sure that trip was sponsored/paid for by the resort they were at for the advertisements on Instagram.  They posted a whole slew of photos on all five accounts with clearly sponsored hashtags.

• Love 1
(edited)

I am profoundly disappointed in this season, as I was really looking forward to it as the less manipulated break between the main shows.  I may be remembering the last 2 seasons wrong, but the producers just seemed to let the stories and the people come together more randomly and organically, so the crazy could ooze out from unexpected places and the weird & unexpected happened more spontaneously.

This season seems so overwhelmingly pre-planned, scripted and engineered to focus on the the most annoying combatants.  I mute my TV whenever Ashley, Nick, Jared or Daniel are on screen, as their annoyance factor is extremely high for me.  Consequently, I paid almost no attention to the show in general.   The producers have pretty much ruined it for me. 

I'm out.  I'll read Reality Steve's recaps, since I've already read his episode-by-episode spoilers, and let that suffice. 

But I will be back for Luke's season.....I think.  ;-)

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 2

I'm sick of it too. IMO, most of them are a combination of shitty people and shitty acting.  I don't think Damiel is charming, I think he's a rude, innapropriate creeper.  Ashley is a useless asshole, Jared is a ninny,. Carly would marry Bigfoot if he asked, and the Amanda and Josh thing is like a Lifetime movie with the helpless single mom and the controlling weirdo.   Caila, Izzy, and the new hot guy with a beard are the only ones I can stand at this point.   The twins can be fun, but the going overboard acting stupid last night was too much.   Oh and Grant, but he has crazy Lace to act as his ball and chain.  

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Amanda and Josh thing is like a Lifetime movie with the helpless single mom and the controlling weirdo.

OMG they really are a Lifetime movie...Ashley is the other Lifetime movie where the crazy stalker gets a job as an assistant/nanny/bff/surrogate in order to get closer to the object of her affection, ruin his wife/girlfriend and then chain him to a bed so he will be hers forever.

Evan and Carly are more of a Hallmark film where two unlikely every day people don't see eye to eye until something epic changes the way they look at each other and now they are soulmates.

If we could get Nick and Carly to hang out more they could be the Waldorf and Statler, watching the show and making snarky comments.

I got nothing for the rest of them.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

The twins can be fun, but the going overboard acting stupid last night was too much.

somehow I missed that 'cause I was multi-interneting. Approximately where in the episode was it if I wanted to go back and see? They weren't in that episode very much were they?

14 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I don't think Damiel is charming, I think he's a rude, innapropriate creeper. 

Same here.  I know people who say "funny" things like he does...I tend to just go "yep" and walk away.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Same here.  I know people who say "funny" things like he does...I tend to just go "yep" and walk away.

Same here.   This freaky looking man with his high standards for female beauty and having the nerve to talk about their asses to them.   Fuck that noise.  He's a fugly ass idiot with zero social skills.  The twins fighting over who had to kiss him to get a Rose is probably the reaction most women have to him.   I bet he's more of a virgin than Ashley.    This guy only hits singles, if that.

• Love 3

So - on Jared's Instagram someone mentioned he had posted pictures of him on vacation with Jade, Tanner, Ashley and her sis.  When did this vacation actually take place?  Was it before of after filming BIP?  Because if it was after this is all so phony.  How and why would he go on vac with Ashley?  And with Jade and Tanner also who awarded him that couple date with Calia?  Something is way off with all of this.

Jared's trip with Janner and Ashley/Lauren took place in July, a few weeks AFTER Paradise ended filming.  It was obviously a promotional trip paid for the resort in St. Lucia as all five posted all over social media about what they were doing there.    So yeah, he can't be that indifferent to Ashley if he's willing to go on a trip with her, even if there were others around and it was a freebie.  

• Love 2

It was a free paid promotional vacay to a resort that was used on TB. He tried to have his cake and eat it too but the Realitysteve is saying that Caila and Jared are no no longer dating after BIP3. So he ultimately chose AshleyI over Caila. Ashley and Jared deserve each other. 

Thank god.  Caila is too normal for Jared.  Let him spend his days fending off the thirty year old virgin.   

Caila my dear, go after Ryan!  He's way hot.   if I weren't an old hag, I'd go after him, since he lives about 50 miles from me.   Nine years difference isn't that much, though.....

• Love 3

^^^ Agreed!  Ryan is also extremely well educated, MBA, owns a Florida Realty company, triathlete, etc.  Many steps above Jared, the dude who manages a seafood joint somewhere in Rhode Island.  

Seriously, let Ashley & Jared dance around and jerk each other off until they're old & have annoyed the crap out of everybody they know.  They deserve each other.  

• Love 3

Okay, I'm snarky, but I can't help chuckling at the posters for the 8/29 episode who are so sympathetic to poor Grant for being involved with Lace. Lace may have her issues, but Grant...ay ay ay. He ain't no saint, as Reality Steve has documented (with the assistance of Grant's exes).

On the other hand, now I think I can see how a woman might fall for Grant.  He often has this vulnerable-appearing demeanor, like he's speaking straight from the heart. And when things get rough, there's this kind of low-key, conciliatory "don't give up on us, baby" manner that is attractive.  I get it now. He makes a woman feel like there could never be anyone else for him. (At least until he falls in love with someone else, it would seem.)

Also funny: Was it just me, or did Josh say last night that he was specifically NOT there to rehab his image, which had been tarnished by Andi's book revelations? Did he say he was solely there to find love? Because per Reality Steve, part of Josh's being on BiP (if not all of it) is in fact to repair his image. 

Reality Steve's commentary is the only reason I can watch this show. 

• Love 3

I got the impression last night that Grant and Lace are a "perfect" match in the sense that they enable each other's worst qualities. Grant does make himself look better than Lace, but he gets no sympathy from me because he knows what kind of person she is (remember her antics on night one?), and yet he's still acting like she should be capable of a normal relationship.

It was interesting seeing Wells hitting it of with Jami last night, knowing from the RS spoilers that he's going to give his rose to Ashley. I wonder how much of it was producer prodding (they seem to want to keep her around at all cost), and how much Well's own media savvy, knowing he'll get much more screen time if he sticks with Ashley.

• Love 1

Wells was just being a company man. You can't tell me that Wells was really interested in Ashley. He called her "emotionally fragile" and rudely pointed at her and said 'um, you' when he finally had to talk to her. I dont care for Wells so was hoping that Ashley would go psycho on his ass.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I got the impression last night that Grant and Lace are a "perfect" match in the sense that they enable each other's worst qualities. Grant does make himself look better than Lace, but he gets no sympathy from me because he knows what kind of person she is (remember her antics on night one?), and yet he's still acting like she should be capable of a normal relationship.

It was interesting seeing Wells hitting it of with Jami last night, knowing from the RS spoilers that he's going to give his rose to Ashley. I wonder how much of it was producer prodding (they seem to want to keep her around at all cost), and how much Well's own media savvy, knowing he'll get much more screen time if he sticks with Ashley.

I'm getting a calculating vibe from Wells in relation to this little trip to Paradise.   This is a chance to expand on his brand and become more than just the guy that nearly died trying to be a fireman on JoJo's season.   

I guess I'm trying to say that I'm not surprised that he choose to stay on script and give his rose to Ashley over Jami.  Obviously the rose meant nothing to him since he then proceeds to dump Ashley before the fantasy suites.   Will be interesting to see how that goes. 

• Love 3

Ugh.  I hate it when super hot guys like Ryan and super cute girls like Jami are used as filler.    I'd rather watch pretty people frolic than watch idiots like Ashley and Evan week to week.   Fuck it, I'm becoming a yenta and hooking up Ryan and Jami.

Ashley is a fucking moron with a Masters in fucking moronomics.   So sick of her played out ass.  And she's SO far below Kelsey Poe, a certifiable lunatic in her own right.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, adhoc said:

Also funny: Was it just me, or did Josh say last night that he was specifically NOT there to rehab his image, which had been tarnished by Andi's book revelations? Did he say he was solely there to find love? Because per Reality Steve, part of Josh's being on BiP (if not all of it) is in fact to repair his image. 

Reality Steve's commentary is the only reason I can watch this show. 

Josh almost redeemed himself by being on Famously Single. I didn't remember much of him from The Bachelorette, so when I watched him on Famously Single he actually seemed like a nice guy. He wasn't on camera very often so I thought possibly he isn't a famewhore. That was a good thing. He got along well with the others. His issue according to the show was that he wanted to find a wife and so his standards are high. That didn't seem so bad to me. We all set certain standards. He went on one date while he was there and he was likable. The girl liked him. He seemed fun, good sense of humor. Other than that he wasn't onscreen often. The woman from Real Housewives (forgot her name) couldn't stand him and I thought she was just a bitch and must have read the dreaded book. I also thought she was probably pissed because he never gave her any attention. He really just seemed like a normal, decent guy. 

Aaaand then he chose to do BIP. Good move.

• Love 2