Type keyword(s) to search

BIP 3: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

From the horse's mouth:

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/08/28/nick-viall-shares-how-he-has-moved-on-

Lying and manipulating is just part of "How to Compete 101" for these show contestants, but he spouted loads of crap to Andi, Kaitlyn and America as a whole.  And no, we actually haven't seen him blow off women, because they blew him off first.  That bit of hyperbole I will admit is unsubstantiated.  My bad. 

Reality Steve tweeted out the original 7 guys this morning: 

Nick, Jared, Chad, Daniel, Evan, Vinny, Grant

Wonder which one of them made a "connection" and will be meeting with Neal Lane soon!?!?  

Would be hysterical if its Daniel!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Reality Steve tweeted out the original 7 guys this morning: 

Nick, Jared, Chad, Daniel, Evan, Vinny, Grant

Wonder which one of them made a "connection" and will be meeting with Neal Lane soon!?!?  

Daniel completely won me over with his Bush > Mussolini > Trump > Hitler advice. I hope he has an Amazing Journey finding someone There for the Right Reasons.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, CindyBee said:

You might be right. The Chad'sEgo Twitter, which says it has no connection Chad but seems awfully knowledgeable, tweeted that Daniel was struck by lightning while shaving in Paradise.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, portfino said:

You might be right. The Chad'sEgo Twitter, which says it has no connection Chad but seems awfully knowledgeable, tweeted that Daniel was struck by lightning while shaving in Paradise.

Yay!!

We know from Fleiss that Lace has found "love" so maybe its Daniel/Lace as the new Janner!

14 hours ago, ribboninthesky1 said:

Carly is back again? Will she claim being "blindsided" again if a guy gives her multiple verbal and nonverbal signals that he's not that into her? 

I think that's pretty much a given :)

RS has in his new blog that Chad got kicked off of Paradise after ONE night.  Got really drunk the first night, called Lace the c-word and was asked to leave the following morning.  Wonder if the other guys from JoJo's season went to the producers and said "either he goes or we do"? 

Other original cast members home include Sarah, Leah, Jubilee, and Vinny.

• Love 3

I'll admit I'm surprised Chad didn't last longer.  Sounds almost like what happened to Chris Bukowski last year.  First night severe drunkenness followed by day-after regret.  Though Chris took himself home, he didn't get booted.  First night drunks on any show rarely do well.  

(edited)
7 hours ago, CindyBee said:

RS has in his new blog that Chad got kicked off of Paradise after ONE night.  Got really drunk the first night, called Lace the c-word and was asked to leave the following morning.  Wonder if the other guys from JoJo's season went to the producers and said "either he goes or we do"? 

Other original cast members home include Sarah, Leah, Jubilee, and Vinny.

Oh how that would suck.  Those whiny fucking manlets.   Only one night of Chad, and I'm assuming man repellent Carly is there for most of the show?  That is flat ass loserville.   Chad doesn't even get a chance to be fucking awesome and fuck shit up.   These JoJo men seem to be a bunch of yentas who envy alpha male Chad.     God, how can Chad be such an awful person and so awesome at the same time?   Much like Bigfoot, I would not like to meet Chad IRL, but love to observe him in his habitat.

We don't want desperate Carly or manlet Evan.   We want the Chad bear.   Well, I do.   Fuck watching gross desperate Ashley and whoever the fuck Sarah is and those Tara Reid looking twins.   Ten bucks says Mikey is back.   Boo show.  

ETA.  Jubilee?  As in so fucking special?  No one wanted to hear your whining the first time.  Sure you're deep.   This is your second go on the most shallow franchise on TV.  

Finally, I must get something which is troubling me off my chest.  I finally figured out who Amanda reminds me of.  Tammy Slaton's much thinner cousin once removed.  No shade to Tammy, though.  I sort of love her and her bitchy sister.  

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 6

So apparently this season's Jade/Tanner is Josh Murray and Amanda. Hilariously enough, Nick and Amanda had a date in episode 1 and were a couple, and then Josh arrived in episode 2, asked her out, and they've been inseperable ever since. Good old Josh, stealing Nick's woman again! It certainly will make for some quality entertainment. 

• Love 8

That's the best outcome ever, Josh getting the girl again over Nick.   No one wonder Fleiss is touting this season on twitter already! 

Episode 2 is going to be must watch TV and I can't wait!!!

• Love 1
On 6/20/2016 at 7:54 PM, ribboninthesky1 said:

Carly is back again? Will she claim being "blindsided" again if a guy gives her multiple verbal and nonverbal signals that he's not that into her? 

I saw it differently.  She and Keith developed a sweet and comfortable relationship; they hung out exclusively and narrated the show that season.  I liked that.  I assumed, as did she, that they would probably explore their relationship outside of BiP.   I never noticed verbal and non verbal signs that he was not into her.  They were having sex and got along.  

For him to tell her, on the last day, that it was over definitely constitutes a blindside.  There were no arguments, they would have showed that.  There was no strife, again good drama to air.  Of course she was upset. I would have been, too.  

• Love 4

Kirk said multiple times in talking heads that the relationship was moving too fast for him. His mistake was not communicating that directly to Carly in a timely fashion, but as ribboninthesky1 said, he did give plenty of non-verbal clues and was not nearly as demonstrative with her as she was with him. But Carly was too caught up in the fantasy of being in a "power couple" and too busy giving smug talking heads about how she has nothing to worry about at rose ceremonies to have an honest conversation with him.

• Love 6

When they showed Carly talking about what she wanted to name their children, you could actually see Kirk trying to claw his way out of that entanglement.  It was not pretty.  My real problem with her was her blinding aggression and venom towards Britt on Chris's season.  That will always negatively color my view of her.

I can see Josh with Amanda.  She is very pretty and probably brings out the protectiveness in a guy like him.  And I don't think Josh is truly looking for another Type-A gal like Andi.  

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Kirk said multiple times in talking heads that the relationship was moving too fast for him. His mistake was not communicating that directly to Carly in a timely fashion, but as ribboninthesky1 said, he did give plenty of non-verbal clues and was not nearly as demonstrative with her as she was with him. But Carly was too caught up in the fantasy of being in a "power couple" and too busy giving smug talking heads about how she has nothing to worry about at rose ceremonies to have an honest conversation with him.

I stand corrected!!  I have no memory of that.

note to self:   No Scotch if you intend to post about what you remember. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

I can see Josh with Amanda.  She is very pretty and probably brings out the protectiveness in a guy like him.  And I don't think Josh is truly looking for another Type-A gal like Andi.  

I hope it works out for them, but I'm worried how Josh, who, by his own admission, had never been in a serious relationship before Andi, is going to handle being in a serious relationship with a woman who has two young children.

(edited)
18 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I hope it works out for them, but I'm worried how Josh, who, by his own admission, had never been in a serious relationship before Andi, is going to handle being in a serious relationship with a woman who has two young children.

There was enough in Andi's book for me to say, probably not!  Sure it was from her perspective but after 30 years of counseling couples I can read between the lines to gain enough perspective to have this hunch. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Josh is getting to the age where a lot of his buddies are settling down & starting families, so he may be more comfortable around littles than we know.  The biggest obstacle I think would be geography.  He's very entrenched in the Georgia/Florida area where all of HIS family is, and Amanda's ex and her family are strictly West Coast, Orange County.  That's a big distance to cover for some chemistry. 

I think they probably just end up having a delicious and intense temporary fling, in a pretty place surrounded by other pretty people.  And Carly.  *ROFL*

• Love 1

Are they paid to go on this show? I think most young, single people would have a hard time turning down money to go to an exotic location even if it is just for a few days if they don't have a job.  If they have a job...how are they getting this time off, unless the "appearance" pays more than the job they have? 

I personally would like to see more former participants RUN away, instead of trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame.  I watched some of the Bachelor this season, 1st real time, and was shocked to find out there was a Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise.  

33 minutes ago, catrice2 said:

Are they paid to go on this show? I think most young, single people would have a hard time turning down money to go to an exotic location even if it is just for a few days if they don't have a job.  If they have a job...how are they getting this time off, unless the "appearance" pays more than the job they have? 

Yes they are paid to be on the show.  Sliding scale meaning big names like Nick and Josh command a higher rate.

Latest from RS twitter:

Caila and Jared were seen on a date today.   Me:  so I guess Ashley I is off in a corner, crying her eyes out!

• Love 1

I'm trying to learn. What makes some names bigger than others, and what kind of money are you talking about?  A couple of thousand per episode (and I am assuming travel costs) or over 10K per episode? 

No clue on how much each person makes.  Just know from reading reality Steve's blog that people are paid to come on as without payment there wouldn't be a show.  

Bigger names are the "stars" of past seasons like Josh who was Andi's final 1 and had a messy tabloid break up or Nick, who was runner up TWICE in two bachelorette seasons or Amanda who got tons of airtime in Ben's season cause she was the cute single mom.     

(edited)

Regarding Carly and Kirk, in addition to what's already been shared, I recall them going on a "date" (maybe even their 1st), and he explicitly tells Carly that he takes a long time to commit and wasn't sure he was the right type of guy for her. So it wasn't just nonverbal cues.  I remember this since I always felt like Kirk was unfairly maligned (by Carly, viewers, and the show itself).  Carly is the one who, after making it clear that she was hurt and had nothing to say to him on the show after he broke it off, called him and expected him to engage her post-show.  The girl has a massive entitlement complex along with a side of delusion.  Also, I'm probably one of the few who thought Kirk was a hottie, so I'm biased. 

It'll be interesting to see how Carly comes off in the upcoming season.   

Edited by ribboninthesky1
Correct spelling
  • Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, ribboninthesky1 said:

Also, I'm probably one of the few who thought Kirk was a hottie, so I'm biased. 

I was right there with ya.  I'm a sucker for ginger guys!  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 2

That's interesting to hear that Josh is on BIP. He's currently on "Famously Single" on E! (Check your local listings.) So it sounds like he's a total fame whore to be on three dating shows in a row! However, "Famously Single" is one of those reality TV therapy shows. And 2 episodes in, the therapist is already helping him to see he gives no one a chance because he thinks just talking to a girl, she has to be The One. Maybe he did have enough of a breakthrough on that show that he legitimately was open to finding love on BIP. 

• Love 1

I've only seen one episode of "Famously Single" so I really can't comment on the whole therapy aspect of it quite yet but maybe Josh did learn how to be a better boyfriend & things will work out with Amanda.  Or he is just reading from the script Fleiss handed him and he'll say "good bye" to her at the end and return to his old ways in the real world.   

My main wondering now is who is Ashley I with as she still is silent on social media---did she get Wells to give her a shot as he is her favorite JoJo guy!   Inquiring minds want to know!

Reality Steve had a Twitter post up that evidently got removed, that while filming is still going on, Caila is home already. That show didn't seem her style, but at least she got a few free beach days!  

He also retweeted that Josh Murray's mom, Lauren, is currently in Puerto Vallerta, Mexico.  That would be a different twist, having a parent come in to meet their kid's date/squeeze/bed buddy.   

RS just tweeted out "unreal" and no nothing about the lifetime show.  Said he'll explain tomorrow in his blog.  

My guess is that Josh and Amanda got engaged after knowing each other 2 weeks. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CindyBee said:

RS just tweeted out "unreal" and no nothing about the lifetime show.  Said he'll explain tomorrow in his blog.  

My guess is that Josh and Amanda got engaged after knowing each other 2 weeks. 

But that's happened on both previous seasons. It has to be something bigger.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Bugs Meany said:

But that's happened on both previous seasons. It has to be something bigger.

Its multiple engagements!    RS is saying 3.    Neal Lane was a busy, busy guy!

Must be Amanda/Josh, Lace/Grant and Jen/Nick (I think that's who Nick ended up with after Josh got Amanda).  

Andi's meltdown in 3.2.1!

• Love 3

I am so looking forward to this.  I watched bachette last night in record time with FF, 17 minutes.  And some of the time was waiting for the FF to complete its job! 

• Love 1

And the three couples are:

Josh and Amanda; we knew that was going to happen as Josh is on his redemption tour post Andi's book and what better girl than the sweet single mom to two adorable little girls.

Grant and Lace;  I think this is Grant's THIRD engagement! 

And the best one:

Evan and Carly!!!!!

(edited)

Shut the front door! Evan and Carly? Now that I think about it - it makes perfect sense. All three of these are highly amusing, but especially Evan and Carly.  

ETA: I'm rolling at dom16's post below.  

Edited by ribboninthesky1

I know this is terrible, but I can't stop laughing about Carly & Evan.   And I can't wait to watch them "fall in love".  I wonder if she just took one look at him and knew that he's just a desperate to be "famous" as she is and was relentless in her pursuit.    At least neither has to move, being that they both are in Nashville!

(edited)

This is going to be the BEST.SHOW.EVER!  ROFL!

There is absolutely no downside for any of these folks to get "engaged" at the end of the show.  If they like each other & want to hang out a while, even a fake engagement gets them all loads of attention, person appearances and promotional time in the spotlight.

Since Carly & Evan both live in Nashville, they can actually date like normal people.   Even thought I still hate her, everybody should get a bit of happiness. 

Josh will probably have to move to L.A., but I'm sure he's fine with that. His Advocare rep stuff can be done anywhere, and he's actually got no specific ties to Atlanta, except maybe his sister?  Does she live there?  I know his parents are in Tampa and Aaron is in K.C, so it could work.  

No clue about Lace & Grant, but she'll find out enough about him soon. 

I'm SO excited for THIS show, I don't really give a crap about slow-Jo and her team of tools!  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 2

The only thing missing from Steve's post this morning is what the hell happened to Nick!?!

Oh well, understand why he's holding on to the information as he needs a reason for folks to keep coming back to this site, especially since there won't be a Bachelorette episode next Monday.  

Also curious to know about Ashley I, Jared and my boy Wells.

Nick posted a Twitter message this morning for the first time since June 5, "What a long nap".  So maybe his time is up in Mexico?  Who knows what happened to him, though.

Ha, I totally had a feeling that Evan and Carly would couple up! Engagement seems a bit precipitous though. I feel kind of bad for Lace, knowing what we know about Grant. He seems to be a serial proposer. Josh and Amanda I would not have predicted. She is very pretty though, and probably has a lot nicer personality than Andi. Andi really trashed Josh in her book, I hope the things she said about him weren't true or were at least exaggerated. I hope Josh treats Amanda and her kids well. 

18 hours ago, CindyBee said:

The only thing missing from Steve's post this morning is what the hell happened to Nick!?!

I don't know where they stand now but clearly he coupled up with Jen. They were the only two people left at the end who were 'unaccounted for.' She resurfaced on Instagram last night and started following two people: Jorge the bartender (a novelty account) and Nick Vile. Even more telling, Nick's friend Ashley Iaconetti started following her.

As Jen's biggest fan, here or anywhere else, I'd hoped (and even predicted) that she'd steer clear of BiP and BachelorWorld in general. Going on the show and hooking up with Nick Vile is literally the exact opposite of that.

• Love 1

Josh was living in L.A. for several months while filming "Famously Single", so he could have easily have connected with Amanda before that, then while he was there filming.  Then both could have volunteered to be on BIP3 to continue the romance.  I'm betting production would have instantly jumped at having both of them on.  

He could have conceivably spent a lot of quality time with Amanda and her kids before going to Mexico.  

And for what it's worth, 3 episodes into "FS" and Josh has barely looked at any of the women there, and his behavior has been respectful and moderate.  He either took it extremely seriously, or got an exceptional edit so far.  He has not said or done a single shifty or embarassing thing, though there are still 5 episodes left to air. 

On June 28, 2016 at 0:07 PM, CindyBee said:

I know this is terrible, but I can't stop laughing about Carly & Evan.   And I can't wait to watch them "fall in love".  I wonder if she just took one look at him and knew that he's just a desperate to be "famous" as she is and was relentless in her pursuit.    At least neither has to move, being that they both are in Nashville!

Lol!  And this one can't run, having three kids and all.   I was thinking that Nick always gets left behind, and no one wants poor Carly, so there's a match.   Methinks it's Nick who wouldn't be interested, even though he looks like a young George Bush Jr with multiple man bracelets.   Ah well, what with Carly pimping shitty products on Instagram, and sorry ass Even helping flaccid men get hard ons for a living, they should have enough dough to get by and leave my TV forever.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Lol!  And this one can't run, having three kids and all.   I was thinking that Nick always gets left behind, and no one wants poor Carly, so there's a match.   Methinks it's Nick who wouldn't be interested, even though he looks like a young George Bush Jr with multiple man bracelets.   Ah well, what with Carly pimping shitty products on Instagram, and sorry ass Even helping flaccid men get hard ons for a living, they should have enough dough to get by and leave my TV forever.

Hahaha, oh my god, this description of Nick is perfect!

The concept of Carly and Evan in a "relationship" with one another just seems like a simpering, whiny mess of delusions to me. (And like one or both of them would cry every time they had sex or something. Barf.). Although I kind of get it, because Evan seems like he would just coo at her and be a push-over who gives her whatever she wants. And they can sit around acting like sad ass "victims" of the Kirks and Chads of the world until the end of eternity. And they're both smug little shits. So...more power to them, I guess. Never want to see either of them ever again though. 

• Love 7