Type keyword(s) to search

BIP 3: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

(edited)

The Vegas twins, Haley & Emily are on their way or are already in Mexico according to social media posts.

And Sarah Herron too.

So it looks like the original female cast includes:

Amanda, the Vegas twins, Sarah

Hopefully RS is filling in the cast blanks as filming should begin shortly, maybe even today.   Last season started June 4th--know this as Jade/Tanner tweeted out "we met one year ago & fell in love" on Saturday.

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 1

Reality Steve just tweeted that Nick Viall is going to Paradise--I'm assuming as an original cast member.

So that means come August we get both Chad and Nick V on our TVs!!!   Please, please, please let them both be "interested" in the same girl.  

• Love 3

Oh jeez, I think I'm going to vomit.  Now all of the obsessive women who were convinced he was really looking for love are gonna have to shut their pie-holes.  He's a fame whore just like the others.  *LOL*

• Love 1

RS has a new blog up this morning.  He isn't 100% sure who the original cast is but expects it to be released in a few days without the guys still on JoJo's season being listed.

So far, he's pretty sure of the original cast having:

Vegas Twins, Leah, Lace, Izzy, Jubilee, Amanda, Sarah for the girls

Evan, Grant, Chad, Nick for the guys

Others he's heard being on but not sure if in original cast or coming later include:

Bachelor in Paradise 2.0 rejects:

Ashley I, Carly, Jared, Jonathan

More Ben girls:

Lauren H, Jen, Jami, Shoshanna

More JoJo guys:

Vinny, Christian, James Taylor

Kinda surprised no Wells or Derek from JoJo's season;  maybe they grabbed a brain and said NO!

• Love 1

Lauren H is the tall blonde teacher from Michigan, isn't she? If so, I like her but I hope she remembers her colleagues and her students' parents will probably watch.

13 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Carly again?  Yuck, not watching.

I actually think there is a very good chance Carly will be this year's Clare, the "older" person that no guy really wants so I'll be surprised if she lasts more than a few days.   Unless she's around when James Taylor is on and they bond over being "singer/songwriters".  

I still think this season is going to be all about Chad and Nick so I for sure will be watching.   If they can get Josh Murray to do a cameo, all the better though he's pretty tied up with PR for that E! reality show he filmed a few months ago.

• Love 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Lauren H is the tall blonde teacher from Michigan, isn't she? If so, I like her but I hope she remembers her colleagues and her students' parents will probably watch.

She quit teaching, I believe she's now a real estate agent.  So I hope she remembers potential clients may be watching :)

Edited by ByTor
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

She quit teaching, I believe she's now a real estate agent.  So I hope she remembers potential clients may be watching :)

It'll be hard to top Chad as most poorly behaved real estate agent.

With the inclusion of Chad I'm going to speculate some poorly made resort furniture is not going to survive the season.

And, no, I don't mean either of the Vegas Twins......

• Love 3

People Magazine has the first list of contestants out:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-cast-revealed

Jared is the only guy released as everyone else must be from JoJo's season.   No Nick but they might be saving him for a later arrival or a "surprise" contestant to be hidden from the press. 

Girls are:   Vegas Twins, Lace, Leah, Amanda, Jubilee, Sarah, Carly and Izzy (if you don't remember her, she's from night one of Ben's season and wore her PJs)

So who will be the new Jade/Tanner???? 

• Love 1
(edited)

So for all the folks convinced that Jubilee was so above all the other contestants on Ben's season, it looks like she's actually JUST like all the others on the list.  Hungry for attention and money.  That's the danger of putting any of these folks on a pedestal. 

I imagine they're going to save Nick the Ick for a "surprise".  Though a surprise like him is more like the worm in an apple.  

Izzy is the one that looks like Katie Holmes to me.  I thought she was cute.  Now maybe we'll find out if she has any personality. 

No Ashley I. to terrorize Jared?  Though I think those two actually concocted a lot of their one-sided romantic "relationship" for the cameras and are  just good friends.

Edited by leighdear
(edited)

So who in production did Izzy sleep with to get to be part of the starting group? I genuinely have no idea why they'd throw a completely unmemorable, homely looking girl who was eliminated on night 1 into the original group but not someone like Jen, who the guys would go nuts over, or Lauren H, who at least made it pretty far in Ben's season. I know Lacy was also eliminated night 1, but she was hot. 

Edited by dom16
(edited)
3 hours ago, dom16 said:

So who in production did Izzy sleep with to get to be part of the starting group? I genuinely have no idea why they'd throw a completely unmemorable, homely looking girl who was eliminated on night 1 into the original group but not someone like Jen, who the guys would go nuts over, or Lauren H, who at least made it pretty far in Ben's season. I know Lacy was also eliminated night 1, but she was hot. 

Maybe Izzy will have the same "transformation" Lacy had and show up in paradise blond and with giant boobs.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 2

Reality Steve tweeted out a pic of Nick on a date with Leah Block today.  

If its the same formula as the last two seasons, the first episode has the girls asking guys out on dates.  Good for Leah to figure out that Nick will do anything to stay on the show and to start her showmance with him for lots of air time.  Its a perfect pairing!

• Love 1

Totally agree, Cindy.  Ick is going to be getting plenty of guaranteed camera time, so the longer Leah stays adjacent, the more profitable for her and the longer her probable stay on the beach.  

(edited)

I got bored by Ben & Lauren story last season so I started trolling the social media accounts of some of the less popular girls of his season to pass the time and Leah is PERFECT for Nick.  She very, very, very much wants to be "famous" and wants in on the cash cow that is shilling tummy tea & teeth whitener on Twitter/Instagram.

And what better way for Nick to get back at Andi and her stupid book then to hook up on national TV with a younger, hotter blonde.  

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 2

I don't know about retaliation for what Andi said about him, but Nick definitely is trolling outside his normal waters with a blonde like Leah.  And definitely good for the fame whores to stick together.  

Well it seems Chadbear may be back from "paradise" already.... he posted a picture last night at the Houston airport and then later supposedly in Tulsa.

Although the way "weeks" on bip are actually a couple days.... hopefully they'll stretch out that 5 day (or whatever) stay into several episodes. Now that we've experienced the truly magical results when he's on these shows, I barely care once he's gone, ha. 

• Love 2

Yay!  I'm glad I get some legit eye candy for myself.  It will be interesting to see how Josh & Ick interact.  I imagine they now have a few more things in common than they used to!  *LOL*

Fleiss confirmed on Twitter that Chad was in Paradise (granted he could be lying his ass off) so his sightings at the Houston airport were most probably related to his brief time there.

These contestants seem to really blab to Reality Steve what happens in paradise so for those that can't wait till August, we'll probably know in a few weeks what went down with him.  

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, terminalpreppy said:

i noticed that too - he was literally gone for three or four days! how is that possible? dont they stay longer and go on dates ? from my recollection...maybe you are right and what seems like many days or a week or two is actually only a couple of days! 

Yeah IIRC the entirety of last season was shot in like 18-20 days. So it's a real crunched time period.

Edited by wovenloaf
  • Love 1

Judging by the brevity of Chad's paradise stint, he either didn't get a rose from any of the women, or he declared himself too good for the show and quit. Either way , his reaction should be entertaining.

• Love 2

Well, Leah's out. She posted a photo of a drink on Snapchat captioned 'Much needed [gun emoji]'. Nick must've found someone else to fameho to the end with.

Oh, I imagine Nick will thoroughly enjoy completely evaluating, then rejecting as many of these women as he can get away with.  He'll lie his head off when he needs to get a rose, then blow off whoever gave it to him to move on. 

No telling how stupid some of these women actually are, if they end up buying the crap he'll be selling.  

• Love 2

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  13h13 hours ago

Carly has multiple dudes fighting over her. No, Chad is not one of them... #BachelorInParadise

Alright, now I know that anything coming out of Fleiss' mouth is a complete lie. Carly is by no means ugly, but there's no way she has 'multiple guys fighting over her'. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, dom16 said:

Alright, now I know that anything coming out of Fleiss' mouth is a complete lie. Carly is by no means ugly, but there's no way she has 'multiple guys fighting over her'. 

I believe it.  She seems easy to manipulate.  I see Evan being one of them, heh!  

Carly constantly posts those "woe is me, why am I single" in her insta.   Her whole life seems to revolve around shilling shitty products, and playing fifth wheel to her coupled friends.   Men fighting over Carly?  Must be a cash bonus.  

• Love 3

Yeah, I don't believe for one second that anyone is "fighting" over Carly without serious manipulations from Fleiss ie a nice big fat check.  And now he's tweeting out that Lace is in love.  No clue who her possible love interest is could be.  Maybe Grant.   Or Josh. 

And whoever has coupled up early with Jared is in for it as according to RS, Ashely I has arrived.   [insert eye roll]

• Love 2
On June 14, 2016 at 0:56 AM, dom16 said:

Yeah, that was laughable. He's at it again:

Amanda is one of the most beautiful women we've ever had on BIP!!! #

No.

• Love 3

Amanda is one of the most beautiful women we've ever had on BIP!!! #

Maybe she looks much better in person? Ben described her to his parents as "shockingly beautiful", even though she didn't crack the top 5 for me on that season.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Probably because jennifer was plain at best.

Plain, at best.

RS said on his live chat that he believes Caila changed her mind and joined the show. Her last Instagram post was Monday and she rarely goes more than a day without posting.

• Love 2

Will be interesting to see how the guys that are there react to Caila showing up mid way through filming.    My guess is she'll be very popular as the guys will know "dating" Caila means lots of air time!

If I heard RS right on his chat, the original guys were Nick, Evan, Chad, Jared, & Grant (if 7 started like last year, 2 are unknown);  we know Chad is already home so Caila IMHO doesn't have a lot to choose from as the "better" JoJo rejects seem to have said no to the show or are being held back as the next Bachelor sorts itself out.   There is always Josh Murray since he too is a mid-season arrival.  

Remember, every other day there is either one extra guy or girl and the one or two unattached people ALWAYS go after the most likely available person of the opposite sex. So, I bet the two guys aren't fighting over Carly, per se, but rather over her rose. Then whoever gets her rose will likely promptly dump her when the new girl arrives the next day.

• Love 6

To me Jennifer was one of the best looking girls they've had on this show. She was "plain" in that she didn't appear overly surgically or cosmetically enhanced. But to me she was plain beautiful. Part of me wishes we'd seen much more of her and part of me wishes she'd run as far away from this tacky, infectious franchise as she possibly can and leads a wonderful life out in the real world.

• Love 2
On June 17, 2016 at 9:24 AM, Bugs Meany said:

Plain, at best.

RS said on his live chat that he believes Caila changed her mind and joined the show. Her last Instagram post was Monday and she rarely goes more than a day without posting.

There's what you actually look like,. And what you look like on Instagram.   On video she couldn't manipulate, she was plain.   There is this really homely, overweight you tuber who always looks glamorous and 60 pounds thinner in Instagram.   May as well call it Catfishedgram.   Slimming filters and Facetune. 

• Love 4
On 6/13/2016 at 7:51 PM, leighdear said:

Oh, I imagine Nick will thoroughly enjoy completely evaluating, then rejecting as many of these women as he can get away with.  He'll lie his head off when he needs to get a rose, then blow off whoever gave it to him to move on. 

No telling how stupid some of these women actually are, if they end up buying the crap he'll be selling.  

Refresh my memory, please.  I don't remember him lying and blowing women off. Not saying he didn't, I just don't remember much about him other than asking Andi why she made love to him and perusing Kaitlin.  

• Love 2
On 6/13/2016 at 9:56 PM, dom16 said:

Remember the pay is good, more than any of them make in a few weeks at their job.  One of the goals and probably the only one for the men is to stay until the end to get the most money.  Carly is a sure bet to make that work for them.  You need to hook up with one woman who keeps asking you to stay at those ceremonies.