Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E06: The Naked Truth

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Racj82 said:

I'm shocked this isn't a instant memory. They use the clip that goes - Camilla throws chair while people yell, she yells I will kill you to Johnny followed by aneesa and Johnny looking like they shit a brick every single time they talk about Camilla and her temper. They can't help themselves.  They've shown it like twice this season alone.

Right? It makes sense why TJ handles her with kid gloves. She is a nutcase and I know the cast members get fined for damage done to the house that they cause but I'm sure production has to pay something too. (When CT and Adam got into their big fight during The Duel, I remember cast members saying that production had to pay for a hole in the wall caused in the fight because it was that bad) so maybe TJ was trying to avoid this.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 2

when vince hugged thomas, and johnny tried to come for thomas and said "stop playing a bitch game" . I mean he tried the same crap back in rivals with ct, always scared and try to make ct to throw a punch.

Racj82 . . .Don't forget Camila going into the pool almost as if she was going to walk on the surface.

Frootloop Dingus . . . I know, right? It's like in past seasons where they'd have Ty and Tyrie. Sometimes, Tyler would be there, which was a little amusing.

6 hours ago, fredj said:

when vince hugged thomas, and johnny tried to come for thomas and said "stop playing a bitch game" . I mean he tried the same crap back in rivals with ct, always scared and try to make ct to throw a punch.

Yup. But also, using words which is what Thomas was doing shouldn't have Vince ready to fight him- I know what he did wasn't a fight, he just like hugged him but you guys get what I'm saying- and throw punches. That shouldn't be Vince's first instinct and also, like I said earlier in a different post, that's all on Johnny's cousin to throw punches and get himself kicked off. And you're right it is funny that Johnny has done the behavior that Thomas apparently did to Vince, the difference is CT didn't even attempt to throw a punch, he just got up close to Johnny's face and yelled back. Vince was ready to throw down and do more than the hugging attack but Johnny got to him and called him back. But like I said, it's no one's fault but Vince's and Johnny just sounds ridiculous when he has done the same thing in the past. 

22 hours ago, Zima said:

I loved the challenge in this episode! Wes did have some good lines, but my favorite was Simone and her, "Rock that dad bod, Thomas!" after they got naked. I laughed for a full minute. Sarah's, "Please don't play us running naked in slow-motion" followed by footage of her and Johnny in slow-mo was equally hilarious. Good Lord. 

I've been trying to think of who Amanda (The Freckled) looks like, because she looks so damn familiar, and I've decided that she is the brunette reincarnation of Julianne Moore. She could be her freaking daughter with how much they look alike, freckles and all.

Mtv has succeeded in getting me to watch Are You The One?. It's strangely addicting...I'm a little ashamed to admit that I binge-watched the first two seasons over this past week, and am currently working on the third. 

I think that was the master plan, cause dude, I had zero interest in AYTO before.... and now? I'm just starting the third season as well. Well played, MTV.

• Love 3