Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: From Here To Paternity

• Start Topic

A baby arrives, prompting an attempt by Thomas and Kathryn to reconciliate. Also, Landon may help Shep mend his broken heart; Craig reconnects with his former boss; and Patricia hosts an all-male dinner, leading to shocking revelations and accusations.

(edited)

I came here specifically to write a kudos to the episode title creator(s) as well! So clever and funny.

Any idea how many more episodes in this season? I feel like we're getting close to Thomas' explosive dinner party.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 2

Watching this show really makes me want to visit Charlestown.

Watching this show really makes it likely that if I get hit on while in Charlestown I'll punch him in the nuts.

• Love 10

It seems like Thomas is walking through this stoned. And how do you not repeat the paternity test if it's "inconclusive" good grief he's nuts.

Landon is officially dumber than I figured.

Shep is really surprised that women will dump him when he shows no interest in making a relationship permanent? He should date much older women. Or at least tell them up front that he's Peter Pan.

• Love 15

It doesn't even seem like Shep is willing to have the conversations about commitment, such exclusivity. No one, except for Cameran and Landon, is saying he needs to get married right now, but affirmative steps to demonstrate that he can sustain adult romantic relationships are expected at this age. I can bet you every woman up until he married Amal probably heard George Clooney's "never getting married again" spiel, but I'm sure he was also willing to talk about their relationship.

Craig was only Kathry's cheerleader because the producers needed him to be and because he doesn't seem to have the same hate hard-on for Kathryn that Whitney and JD do.

I don't know why Landon can't go back to being an event planning assistant like she was in LA. She's clearly not great at all of these other things that she's tried.  Plus it would help to refocus this show to what Whitless intended this show to be: Southern Gossip Girl - beautiful people, parties, and houses.

• Love 7

So what is Shep's story here?  He and Landon hooked up once 2 years ago and she dropped him and it never came up again? 

I have no idea why Landon would put her "maybe I love you" on television. 

• Love 11

Some thoughts from this episode as I'm watching...

Craig is more likely going to be like Parker (the gay guy?) than Thomas. What tf was he wearing for the disaster interview? He only went there for a job so he had a place to go to dress up. He doesn't want a job.

Shep's gf Baily looks like a blond Christina Ricci. I see Adam's Family when I look at her with the wide head.

Cameron's mom looks just like her. Cameron and her baby issues are suspicious. Is it REALLY that big of deal? Or is she just making drama for attention? She literally has nothing else to draw attention from.. maybe she's trying to change the southern woman landscape and be a pioneer. Who knows. Once Cameron starts to age a bit and doesn't get the attention from the young guys, she will want a kid. IMO. She likes the partying and hanging with hotties too much. She's sort of a little Peter Pan herself. 

Thomas is extremely handsome, I must say. He is a great looking man. He and Cameron would be a good mix. She wouldn't need to have kids, and he could do whatever he wants since she obviously spends no social time with her husband.

Cameron and Shep and the house showing was totally set up. So stupid. They will never get their own show. Shep is a horrible actor. WTF is that bs. If I were to grade THEIR performance pretending to have Shep show a house and be confused about marble I'd say F. Just another way for Shep to show how rich he is and therefore, no worries that he is fired. LAME. Just for that I no longer like Shep or Cameron for that pitiful display of Shep's white privilege. Yes Shep, back to napping. Please. He's "I'm so lazy, I'm so rich" speel is annoying.

Julian is beautiful and soooo tiny. I love him. I can't believe Thomas is taking off with the baby just arriving. Dawn had it right-- Domestic partners. And he left that tiny baby to go have drinks? OMG, what a horrible selfish person. Those men are all terrible--- no wonder Cameron doesn't want a baby how shitty they treat women once they have one.

• Love 9

While I snark about Landon (and Craig), I find Landon to be  pathetic and sad.  She's almost always inappropriately cheery and she's alway talking/laughing - don't hate me for saying this, but is that a Southern Belle kind of thing?  She seems to be trying so hard to be likeable but she almost comes across as a little simple.  She's an attractive girl, but that's not getting her anywhere - it's not enough.

• Love 9

Why did Shep ever say he would partner with Cameran in real estate?  He only really wants to party and get laid.  He did nothing to prepare for the showing of that house, or it was a huge set up by the producers.  It wasn't funny or interesting, so fail.

When Landon presented her papers instead of a freaking website, I literally laughed out loud seeing the businessman's face (can't remember his name).  She looked so dismayed that he didn't love her pictures with the few words, on paper, when hello, you are trying to promote and get funding for a WEBSITE.  She's just beyond clueless.  She should go back to event planning or being an assistant to a planner.  The thing is, if anyone saw her on this show, no way would they hire her, because she looks like a moron.

What is up Pat's ass re: Kathyrn?  What Thomas does or doesn't do or Kathyrn does or doesn't do is none of her business.  I really thinks she's pissed because Kathryn didn't pick her wonderful son, as in she'd like to get that lineage in her family line (the name, which she lacks).

And Thomas, really a son is more important than a daughter.  The daughter can have the hyphenated last name but oh the son has to have only the Ravenel last name.  It boggles my mind why anyone would want to have his last name or be with him, given his hound dog ways and his prison record.  Pass.  There have to be more eligible men with big names in Charleston or South Carolina.  He's a creep.  JD is just as creepy, which I should have suspected since he's good friends with "TRav".  Ugh.

I must have missed Whitney.  No I really did not miss him, but I didn't see him this episode.  Maybe it was too sunny so he had to stay inside so he wouldn't burst into flames?  Napping in his coffin.......

• Love 11

I don't think Thomas is as 'concerned' about the paternity as much as others are.  He wants a son to carry on his name.  With that said, anything above 0 and under 99% is considered inconclusive.  It's possible that DNA wasn't taken from Kathryn for the test.  Bottom line is that Thomas considers himself to be the father whether biologically or not.  There's nothing wrong with that and the others should mind their own business.

I like Kathryn and Thomas together when they're like the way they've been the last two episodes.  I know that Kathryn is going to get criticism for not picking up or hugging Kensy.  I'm going to go with that she did.  It just wasn't shown.  We weren't shown the whole scene of when she arrived home.

So Patricia thinks Landon is a great catch for Shep.  My opinion of Patricia just keeps going down.  I think Landon is living off a divorce settlement.  Her ex apparently had some money but even if they had a prenup, there must have been some provisions for her.

Cam's baby decision has gotten boring.  I do like her mother.  She's a pistol.  

Poor Whit....sooo boring.  He's a kind of misfit. 

• Love 11

To be fair to Landon, she still has paper in mind for her website because no one has yet told her that her year end retrospective coffee table book of her website is the stupidest idea known to man. It's not like her site is McSweeny's, Fametracker, Shit My Dad Says, or any other site go to for a specific voice and musings. This site is likely going to be basic as fuq.

• Love 5

Thomas' comment about daughters being a "derivative" couldn't be as offensive as it sounded, right? Right? 

Cameran's storylines this season about whether to have a baby and working with Shep were 100% producer-driven.

Landon is a dim bulb for letting Cameran talk her into confessing her love to Shep. I thought his heavily advertised spit-take at hearing it was going to be down to editing, but he actually did that in real time. Lol!  

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Southernbelle55 said:

Doesn't she have anybody who can read the writing on the wall to her?

Cooper Ray tried to tell her nicely.  I will give her a break as she's still probably feeling a bit hormonal having just given birth.  And I do believe she is feeling overwhelmed, so she's in a bit of a fantasy world that everything will work out ok, that Thomas will realize what a great family they could have.  He may realize this in 20 years, but Cooper was right, she needs to move on and live her life and not wait for Thomas to grow up (if ever).

I saw Whitney on a rerun of the show.  Cracked me up that when he drove up in his car and got out, they had some Sinatra type rat pack music in the background, like he's such a swinger, man about town.  I'm betting Larissa booked it out of town or out of Whitney's "house" (rental, rented by Pat or producers) as soon as the cameras left.   Even in scenes meeting his friends, like Thomas or Shep, Whitney is just so socially awkward.  

• Love 5

Did anyone hear Shep say "I'm Kailyn's assistant" (or Caitlyn).  I literally played it 5 times.  He did NOT say Cameron!  I think he forgot her name.  Part of me thinks she's giving clients a fake name to do fake walk-throughs.  That was embarrassingly bad. 

Poor Shep--both fired and dumped in a day!  And I think he was pulled out of bed to do his THs.  

Thomas, I know you're kinda busy, but you might want to fix that cracked iPhone especially when you're going to be showing everyone baby pics (I'm still mad at a shard of glass being stuck in my finger for days).  

• Love 6
(edited)

I have never heard of a DNA test being "inconclusive" in regards to the results.  Not in this day and age.  I was a nurse for more than a decade.  Now, I could be totally in the dark about this.  Posters, please weigh in !!!!

This episode was pretty boring for me but the best 5 seconds of this entire episode was Shep choking on that glass of wine when Landon professed her love.  OMG !!!  HEE.  Reality Gold.  I replayed that shite about 5-6x.  It.was.the.best.thing.ever.  Made my day.  Cracked me up so badly.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, Chicklet said:

It seems like Thomas is walking through this stoned. And how do you not repeat the paternity test if it's "inconclusive" good grief he's nuts.

Landon is officially dumber than I figured.

Shep is really surprised that women will dump him when he shows no interest in making a relationship permanent? He should date much older women. Or at least tell them up front that he's Peter Pan.

OMG.  Shep is officially the poster boy for "The Peter Pan Syndrome".  Isn't that a book?  Wait, lemme check.  Yes.  Published in 1983, Author - Dr. Dan Kiley.  That's Shep in a nutshell.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 1

Landon sure went from zero to 60 with that "what if *I* love you?" comment. I thought southern women were supposed to be all coy with the menfolk?

Seriously though, I think I made the same face Shep did. Going by the previews, I thought it was a piece of deceptive editing. But no, it was even WORSE with that hilarious Shep spit-take. I'm tempted to say that was a setup, but--a Bravo reality show? Set up? NEVER! LOL

If this were real life, though, I'd be ANGRY. Yeah. "Oh, I'm in your neighborhood this evening, just thought I'd swing by with a bottle of wine. Oh wait, though, don't get the wrong idea."

• Love 9
2 hours ago, UMAngela said:

Craig confuses me.  First, he's Kathryn's cheerleader.  Now he's questioning St. Julien's paternity?  

I was like WTF Craig!  He sure is the shit stirrer this season.

2 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Landon, Landon, Landon - such a special little snowflake.  Your business contact told you to make a website, but you chose to ignore his advice?  So sad.

Is she not from the generation that is all about computers, websites and all things digital?  What an idiot!  Sorry, snowflake.

1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

Cam's baby decision has gotten boring.  I do like her mother.  She's a pistol.  

Well she is 31ish.  If she wants to have a baby she does have a few years left.  These conversations should have been with her husband before they married.  Love mom though.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, beesknees said:

I have never heard of a DNA test being "inconclusive" in regards to the results.  Not in this day and age.  I was a nurse for more than a decade.  Now, I could be totally in the dark about this.  Posters, please weigh in !!!!

This episode was pretty boring for me but the best 5 seconds of this entire episode was Shep choking on that glass of wine when Landon professed her love.  OMG !!!  HEE.  Reality Gold.  I replayed that shite about 5-6x.  It.was.the.best.thing.ever.  Made my day.  Cracked me up so badly.

Do a google:

https://dnatesting.com/understanding-and-overcoming-inconclusive-results/

• Love 1

Cameron has stated that she and her husband talked about children and her ambelivance about it and he was fine if they never have kids. It's also worth noting that even if you have these discussions people can change their minds.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, beesknees said:

I have never heard of a DNA test being "inconclusive" in regards to the results.  Not in this day and age.  I was a nurse for more than a decade.  Now I could be totally in the dark about this.  Posters, please weigh in.

This episode was pretty boring for me but the best 5 seconds was Shep choking on that glass of wine when Landon professed her love.  OMG !!!  HEE. Reality Gold.  I replayed that shite about 5-6x.

I'm with you on Shep's choking - after seeing the preview and laughing out loud every time I saw it, it was really the only reason I watched tonight's episode. Hilarious! 

• Love 4

Drunkie-O and another dinner for men only. Hmmm.. we only see her with men (gay or straight) seems she has no close female friends to speak of. Did anyone else notice her head/neck "bobbing" as if there may be something going there?

Shep will probably stop spending one on one time with Landon now that she has declared her "feelings" for him.

Thomas and Kathryn are two ships that crashed in the night, dispatched 2 lifeboats and left a huge debris field in their wakes.

Cameron, if YOU don't want children then don't. It will only cause pain for yourself, your husband and any children born that will eventually find out that you really didn't want kids.

Whitless is still a creeper!

• Love 6
(edited)

I am really hoping Kathryn is bringing receipts to the reunion.  She has said in a few interviews that they did a paternity test in utero and Thomas knew the baby was his from like 15 weeks or so.  She seemed really hurt that he would even pretend to speculate for the show.  No wonder she doesn't trust any of them.

At this point I am just pretending that Landon doesn't exist.  

Edited by luleetuni
  • Love 10
(edited)

I think that Cameron's husband may be simply a Foot Stool and Stepping Stone to fund 'opportunities'.                                                                            

I hope that at the age of 18 'The Derivative' decides to use her mother's maiden name OR a truly decent step-pop's name then becomes legitimately enterprising and wildly successful (not just famous) in her own right.                                                                        

Why is a horde of non-working pretentious men riddled with ill intent and their nasty-ass coven leader disdainfully discussing a woman who has absolutely nothing to do with them ⁉                                                                               

When my son was in 5th grade, he completed a project about our state with a similar 'look' to Landon's 'exhibit'--photos and descriptions. However, his was more extensive and better formatted for presentation. He made an "A" as a final grade.                                                Landon...a DIM?Bulb.                                                                            

If Kathryn is willing to put up with tHOmas doing WHATever he wants to do WHENever he wants while she NEVER delivers a contradictory or unwanted remark and attitude, he may deign to gift to her the Royal Ring of Ravenel. Now, of course, she had better not do the same. If she's satisfied with such a scenario then... {shrug}.                                                                                

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 6
(edited)

OMG -- What about Thomas asking Kathryn is she was "ready for a third one?" I. have. no. words.

At least her answer was, "I'm ready for a ring."

To which he says to Kensie, chuckle, "You thought that was funny, too?"

(azz hole)

Edited by selhars
  • Love 16

Uh, as I was watching Thom-ass & Kathryn, all lovey-dovey, I screamed at my TV -- Hey, you 2 freakin' fools, how about after having all these children . . . um, maybe getting married?  Thom-ass really wants to have another kid with her & NOT get married?  And she's in with this?  Pat was right about them.  They're both morons.

Ah, what an ep.  So much rejection & humiliation.  And yet, I really enjoyed it.  Loved watching Bailey giving Horseteeth an awesome heave-ho.  He said to her, "let's be friends".  Oh, yeah, yeah, sure, sure, Horseteeth.  And Bailey (oh, I knew liked this girl, in spite of Snowflake's catty comments about her) -- she knew exactly what Horseteeth meant by that.  He meant she should wait till he gets up at 5 or 6, so she should be available for a bang.  Well, Bailey pretty much told ole horseteeth to go fuck off.  Yay, Bailey!  Way to go, hun!

And wasn't Horseteeth just so hilarious, acting like a wiseass & a jokey fool, while Cameran was trying to actually work & make a sale?  C'mon, wasn't it such a riot that Horseteeth makes fun of someone trying to work?  Um, no, Horseteeth, it ain't hilarious at all.  Glad Cameran had enough of it, & cut him off quick cuz this shtick made me wanna kick him (yet again) in his horseteeth.  Go back to fucking sleeping till 6 o'clock every day, Horseteeth.

Oh Snowflake, Snowflake, Snowflake, where do I begin with you, hun?  She's kinda reminding me more & more of Kelly Bensimon.  Um, they both seem really deranged.  Like Kelly, Snowflake acts as if she's floating in some dream world.  She is one very strange gal.  It's been discussed how socially awkward Whitney is -- and of course he is.  But what about Snowflake?  Her admission to Horseteeth that she "loved" him was so -- well, out of nowhere.  No build up or anything, just pretty much out of nowhere.  Just because he said he wasn't seeing Bailey anymore?  Er, huh?  Look, I may hate Horseteeth's guts, but sheesh, I couldn't blame him for wanting to get the fuck away from Snowflake lickety split.

And then that meeting Snowflake had with the serious business guy, where she came up with something a 7 year old might say.  I mean, that was just . . . odd -- really, really, really odd.  Her behavior with him was so strange & weird.  She kept babbling & laughing at wrong moments.  Ugh, it was so oddball & uncomfortable.  She was giving me the creeps -- every bit as much as Whitney does.

And then there was that meeting with Craig & his former boss.  Craig was saying so much bullshit, I couldn't follow it all, but I believed NONE of what he was saying.  The ex-boss knew he was full of crap.  I don't even understand the purpose of that scene, except maybe there is something going on that Craigie-poo isn't sharing with us.  I mean, why it's been 3 years (thanks, ex-boss, for telling us that) since he graduated law school & he hasn't taken the bar.  Fess up, Craigie-poo & tell us why -- and stop with this bullshit about how you love the law.  That's crap & bullshit, hun.  Stop saying that garbage.

OK, so why did Horseteeth tell that whole group how Snowflake said she was in love with him?  That was pretty nasty & gross of him to tell something so personal.  Oh Lord, I can't stand Horseteeth -- what a lazy smug thoughtless wiseass.

• Love 6

Kathryn's living in a fantasy world if she thinks Thomas wants to be a father in a family situation with her. Does she not realize she's a brood mare to carry on the Ravenel name and nothing else to him? The man is a drunken scoundrel.

Shep came off badly, and Landon just a few feet behind. Why would anyone sign up to be on TV and be shown to be so stupid?

• Love 9
4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Cameron has stated that she and her husband talked about children and her ambelivance about it and he was fine if they never have kids. It's also worth noting that even if you have these discussions people can change their minds.

I know it's a typo, but "ambelivance" is my new favorite word. It even comes with its own built-in definition.  "My buddy said it's not his baby, but I am full of ambelivance."

• Love 4

There seems to be a lot of gray fuzz where Julien's paternity is concerned. Has Thomas stated that he is the father or is he wanting an heir so badly he'll daddy up? He gives Kathryn $3,100 per month and she's saying he doesn't give her a penny. Honey, there are records to show money changing hands, you need to lay off the online shopping. The nanny is the saving grace for those children.

• Love 3

Wow, Landon, you go girl.  Last night you won the coveted and elusive Bravo Two (2!) Epic Fails in One Episode Award.  

This is the first time someone has taken home the gold in both the Business and Personal categories.

What an honor. Shine on, you faux Southern Belle!

• Love 15

As a female who is childless by choice I didn't need to see a therapist or get encouragement about it, I just knew.  This seems like Cameran's desperate ploy to maintain a storyline this season. 

I hate that Thomas is pretty much writing off Kensie now that he has a son.  It's not unheard of in this day and age for women to keep their maiden name or even pass that name on to their children.  If I ever get married again I'm keeping my family name as this is who I am and I'm proud to be it.

• Love 18
6 hours ago, Sonoma said:

I think Thomas and Kathryn are individually gross and even more disgusting together. I don't blame Cameran one bit for not wanting to be around them and I cheer her on when she acts like a big old bitch about it. She was never Kathryn's friend, she only tolerated her because of Thomas. She doesn't owe Kathryn one bit of anything and good for her for being honest about it.

I also think using but the "But she's a mother!", "But she has pregnancy hormones!" "But she has pregnancy brains", etc. complete bullshit. She was trash before she got pregnant and she's trash as a mom. I don't care what came out of her vagina. Same with Thomas and his coked-up antics. As Cameran's mom brilliantly put it-- any idiot can have a baby. These trashy idiots had two. I hate it when people are given free passes because they popped out a kid. I also hate them for making me root for Whitney and Landon against them. And I don't buy for one minute that Whitney was love-sick over anyone without a penis.

So, so sick of them and I just fast-forward their vomit-inducing scenes together. These poor children were not conceived out of love and their parents are nothing but toxic to each other and anyone around them. Hopefully by the time they're old enough to know better, Thomas and Kathryn will have gone their romantic separate ways permanently.

And again, thank you to Cameran's mom for going against reality show trope about having babies being the ultimate goal in every woman's life. Their primary goal should be getting their life together before bringing innocent victims into their narcissistic mess. Most of these Bravo women use having children as financial security, a relationship trap, and/or a selfish means to fill an emotional void.

Patricia had it right when she said, "they're both morons, I don't know what else you want me to say." 

I think during a lot of the filming, Thomas is either half drunk or 100% drunk.  If Kathryn wants him, then have at it.  And just because they have two babies doesn't mean shit, I mean even mice can give birth.

I liked what Cameran's mother told her.  I have seen so many times IRL, women having babies to "lock the man down" as if having a baby means he won't stray; most times they are disappointed.  When Thomas was saying how happy he was with Kathryn, that was because everything was going well.  The sign of a mature relationship is getting past the times when things aren't going well, getting past them TOGETHER.  Kathryn acts up and Thomas gets the hell out of Dodge.  That's what bugs me about them; they're playing house and they're too old to play house.

Landon's problem is that she doesn't know how to get from point A to point B.  She wants something but has no idea how to get there, and to me, doesn't seem to want to learn, she wants others to do it for her. 

The reason people want Shep to get married is because they think that will make him grow up.  I doubt it.  People grow up, people change when they want to change.

• Love 5

I think Landon's a dunderhead all on her own. All that lip biting and bad makeup speaks for itself.

I mean even mice can give birth.

You win the Internet for the day!! That's the intelligence level of those two. To think Kathryn was still hoping for a ring at that point says all.

• Love 4
On June 3, 2016 at 0:33 PM, Tara Ariano said:

A baby arrives, prompting an attempt by Thomas and Kathryn to reconciliate. Also, Landon may help Shep mend his broken heart; Craig reconnects with his former boss; and Patricia hosts an all-male dinner, leading to shocking revelations and accusations.

Reconciliate doesn't come up on Google as a word. Just sayin'.

• Love 1
(edited)

That old ,oily, shade thrower J.D. – man, I don’t understand why he is so concerned about the paternity test. Is he afraid he is the father?  If not, than STFU.  Why did he say that Kathryn inducing labor early was “suspicious”?  What does that mean?

Craig, why are you on the paternity band wagon?  All season you have been K’s Knight in Shining Armor.  You’re turning in to a gossip girl. A lawyer gets paid to keep their mouth shut.  Maybe that is not that right career path for you.  You’re acting really skanky.  Please stop.

Thomas talking about a third baby was just vomit inducing, I feel for those babies.  I am afraid life is going to tough for them.  Please Thomas, don’t add fuel to the fire of what is already a big mess.

Cameron, Meh.  Whitney, less than Meh.  A not too exciting episode,  But.  Next Week looks epic!

Edited by Missmissie173
typo
  • Love 5

At the end of last night's episode, Thomas said Julian's initial paternity test was inconclusive, while Katherine furiously posted on social media, the "inconclusive" statement was untrue & the baby's paternity had been positively determined at fifteen weeks. Then Craig puts in his "two cents," saying he knows Katherine slept with somebody else, at the time, that child was conceived. I've seen recent photos of that little boy & he doesn't look like either parent. Somebody's lying. 

• Love 1

I mean, why it's been 3 years (thanks, ex-boss, for telling us that) since he graduated law school & he hasn't taken the bar.  Fess up, Craigie-poo & tell us why

Why = Bravo/cameras/reality tv easy money.  He knows he can't pursue law seriously and get time off to film.

Wow, Landon, you go girl.  Last night you won the coveted and elusive Bravo Two (2!) Epic Fails in One Episode Award.  

This is the first time someone has taken home the gold in both the Business and Personal categories.

Her performance in "Landon's True Feelings Revealed" was terrible. That whole scene was staged, but they purposely didn't tell Shep what the real point of the scene was, hence that got that remarkable wine-spit out of him.  Just the fact that Shep brought the conversation up at Patricia's Chauvinist Pig Dinner means it's officially a film-able storyline.  I know the cast complained that production drove this season's storylines and this one is so obvious.

Why did Shep ever say he would partner with Cameran in real estate?  He only really wants to party and get laid.  He did nothing to prepare for the showing of that house, or it was a huge set up by the producers.  It wasn't funny or interesting, so fail.

Again, totally staged except the client was one heck of a thespian...he didn't break character for a second. Dead serious. No smile, while Shep stumbles and goofs off half an inch away from him.  So for Achievement in Bit Part Acting, the Oscar goes to : Grey beard man house-shopping with Cameran and Shep.  Bravo! Standing O!

I'd also like to recognize The Media Guru for flying in from New York to coldly crush Landon's dreams in less than two minutes.  

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, honeydo7 said:

At the end of last night's episode, Thomas said Julian's initial paternity test was inconclusive, while Katherine furiously posted on social media, the "inconclusive" statement was untrue & the baby's paternity had been positively determined at fifteen weeks. Then Craig puts in his "two cents," saying he knows Katherine slept with somebody else, at the time, that child was conceived. I've seen recent photos of that little boy & he doesn't look like either parent. Somebody's lying

The baby's totally lying.  It's genetic, he can't help it.

Hopefully as an adult he'll fall in love with someone from Japan, move to Tokyo and take his spouse's name.....

• Love 12

How in the hell does Craig know that Kathryn slept with someone else besides T-Rav the weekend she conceived?

Does Craig keep an elaborate pie chart and spread sheet to track the gang’s sexual gallivanting?  I think not, as that would be too much like actual work. And we know our Craig doesn’t “roll” that way- meaning anything to do with actual work.

So I guess Craig just threw that idea in out of his asshat. We need to buy him a long wooden spoon to help him with all of his "stirring activities." 

• Love 8