Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Gone Fishing

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Katt said:

LOL. No. My only observation of her is reading her incoherent shit on Facebook before she realised her posts were public. 

Lol Good times!

• Love 3
20 hours ago, poopchute said:

Cooking for them once at 11 at night is enough for me to know she is a terrible shitbag mother.  Why are her kids even awake at 11?  And out of the house coming home from wherever the fuck?  You mention that you know a lot of people bathing and cooking for their young children at 11...what is their reason for doing that?  Im genuinely curious because I'm having a hard time thinking of any legitimate reason besides having a selfish garbage mom.

I agree. I have never fed my kids that late. Their normal bedtime is 8 and I think the latest I've ever put them to bed is like 9:30 - 10, when I took them out to a movie. If for some reason we're not home around dinner time I don't just not feed them. I would stop somewhere. I don't think those kids had been fed. If we got home that late, my kids would not be asking for food, they'd be stumbling for their beds. I realize things come up. On the surface it's not so bad. But you have to factor in her behavior at the time. She was always groggy and really out of it. On this show they usually mention where they're going or where they'd been coming from. Nothing. It was just super weird and I don't think it was the case of a hectic day.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Christina said:

When Jenelle was in rehab, there was a scene where the counselor was discussing with her bi-polar disorder, and said something about family history, specifically her brother being diagnosed with schizophrenia. I'm not sure if people realize his diagnosis, but unless Barb was dropping acid while she was pregnant, or something like that, she should not be to blame for his mental illness. 

personally, I think Jenelle has borderline personality disorder (I have it also, I recognize her symptoms, also if you check the DSM, you'll recognize them)  Bipolar is misdiagnosed a lot, and many doctors tell people who actually have borderline that they really have bipolar because there are A LOT of doctors who think borderline doesn't exist. (I have encountered that a lot here in North Carolina since I moved here from Atlanta)

Jenelle, and Leah too, could benefit from dialectal behavior therapy, it is for those with borderline, but also it is for people with drug addiction.

• Love 8

I find it very disturbing how Uncle Creepy is fixated on Kaiser.  It's like he thinks Kaiser is his son.  When he called 911 on Babs, he said something to the operator like, "She's threatening me in front of MY kids."  In the footage we've seen, he holds Kaiser way more than Janelle ever has.  Yet I see no love in Dave's eyes.  Even the way he holds Kaiser is disturbing.  It's like he's holding a bag of potatoes or something.  I get a weird vibe from him regarding his relationship with Kaiser.  I just hope nothing happens with the Roll.  Despite being the spawn of Jenelle and Nathan, he's just so darn cute!

Something I noticed on this episode when they're getting ready to walk on the boat....Dave has got some skinny-ass legs!  Which I find amusing because I recall him mentioning that Nathan has skinny legs.

Last observation on this episode....Kait's butt is really huge and not flattering.  Why would anyone in their right mind want to have surgery to have an even BIGGER butt?!  You've seen how unattractive it looks on Kim Kardashian...why the hell would you want your ass to double in size?!

• Love 8

Long time reader, first post! 

I have read every thread for every episode this season. I know teen mom 2 is a silly show to some, but it is my guilty pleasure. 

I agree with so many of you as to what you write. 

I have to say something regarding jenelle. First off and most important, her child is a few months older than my child. There is NO way he should be in a forward facing car seat. With the way jenelle drives Everytime I see this, it just makes me cringe. 

Jenelle is the epitome of a sociopath. When I see her interact with "the roll" (which is infrequent) she never shows any emotion. I saw her act mildly interested in him in that one scene this season when she was changing his diaper and teasing him. Other than that, he's no more than a prop to her. That poor kid is going to have detachment disorders. 

Howrver this is literally the first time I believe she tried to be a real mother to jace. This is the first moment I saw her actually speak to him without just basically making him repeat what she says. I think she did her best with her limited capacity to express herself while trying to talk to a six year old and explain to him why she doesn't have custody of him. I think she truly feels an immense amount of guilt about this she is just inept and has a scuwed version of reality. 

Barb really loves jace. She shows him love and attention. Jenrlle will never be able to express that to him and she's too absorbed in her own life and bullshit to even bother to pay adequate attention to both her children. 

It truly is so sad. 

• Love 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udwSLbnIMsA

In anticipation of the Sad Panda Check Up or check in, whatever it's called, I decided to change some of the lyrics to Desiigner's song Panda to fit the occasion. If you don't know the song the link above will take you to it.  I started from 33 seconds into the video. 

Panda, Panda
Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda

I got broads in the hollar
Chasin dope, lean, and the Fanta
the pillses and sex on camera
lightin up ciggs in the car tho
pink wheel chair, Ali
Drew looks like a sad panda
askin questions like a fan girl
might as well pass the mic to adderall
pink wheel chair, Ali
toaster oven, gracie
Pockets swole, the dealer
buyin pillses, leah
Her dad aint macho like Randy
Farrahs Mom thinks she needs a Grammy
damn leah pull up ya panty
hope drew lets you yell monkey

Lol, sorry I just couldn't resist! Every time I hear the song I think of Panda Drew, lmao.

• Love 5
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:58 PM, anarchyangel84 said:
17 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I agree. I have never fed my kids that late. Their normal bedtime is 8 and I think the latest I've ever put them to bed is like 9:30 - 10, when I took them out to a movie. If for some reason we're not home around dinner time I don't just not feed them. I would stop somewhere. I don't think those kids had been fed. If we got home that late, my kids would not be asking for food, they'd be stumbling for their beds. I realize things come up. On the surface it's not so bad. But you have to factor in her behavior at the time. She was always groggy and really out of it. On this show they usually mention where they're going or where they'd been coming from. Nothing. It was just super weird and I don't think it was the case of a hectic day.

My Mom has done that & in no way is she a terrible shitbag mother or a selfish garbage mom. Look, it's not like I wanna defend Leah here. I've said several times that she's not a good Mom. I understand why a lot of ppl would think certain things are bad. In the big picture, compared to the things Jenelle & Farrah have done, & compared to the things that I see on the news, I just don't think getting your kids food at 11:00pm on a school makes someone a bad mom. 

Like I said, it's not like the ppl I know have done it all the time, and neither has my mom. But no one is perfect. I don't have kids- but if/when I do, there may be a chance that I'd do the same thing at some point. I've only seen Leah do that one time. Reasons ppl I know have done this: My friend Jen is a single mom who has to work late a few nights a week. Sometimes her kids are with their Dad & sometimes her mom watches her kids, & usually has them bathed & fed, but there have been a few times that her back bothers her & she just couldn't. So Jen has had to hurry home & do it every once in a while. (Few times a year.) With my mom, it was the same kind of deal, she worked late. Or maybe we got caught up at my Grandmas place. Then there's the times my friend Casey who has been up till like 10 or 11 trying to help with homework (one of her kids have a hard time.) There are times that things just happen. Like my friend Sterling has gotten home late from picking his kid up from her mom. Sometimes people lose track of time. My friend usually lets her kids stay up late on their birthdays. There's times that we've been playing a game with my sister or watching a movie & it's late when she gets to bed. When my sister & brother were younger, I remember them saying they were hungry before bed (probably just to stay up longer). We never wanted them to go to bed hungry. Now someone is keeping their kids up all the time just for the hell of it, then that's a problem. But there are times that it happens. 

I'll never forget watching her literally drag one of the girlses into the bathtub at that ungodly hour also.  I don't care how dirty that child is, dragging her into the bathtub and force feeding her at 11 pm (and later) when she has to get up at 6 a.m (or earlier, I forget, I just know they had to be at school at 7:15 because Leah couldn't manage to throw some bread in the toaster or pour some cereal in a bowl in the morning and they lived nearly an hour away because Leah makes HORRIBLE life decisions, like moving nearly an hour away from her children's school absent any actual need to live that far away) and my hand starts involuntarily moving towards the phone to call CPS.  

15 hours ago, spidermiss2426 said:

personally, I think Jenelle has borderline personality disorder (I have it also, I recognize her symptoms, also if you check the DSM, you'll recognize them)  Bipolar is misdiagnosed a lot, and many doctors tell people who actually have borderline that they really have bipolar because there are A LOT of doctors who think borderline doesn't exist. (I have encountered that a lot here in North Carolina since I moved here from Atlanta)

Jenelle, and Leah too, could benefit from dialectal behavior therapy, it is for those with borderline, but also it is for people with drug addiction.

FWIW, Jenelle also screams borderline personality disorder to me.  I've got a ton of clients with it and holy balls are those people difficult to deal with.

• Love 12
On June 3, 2016 at 0:30 PM, Tara Ariano said:

In the Season 7 finale, Jenelle's fun day with her sons is ruined by an emotional meltdown over Barb; Kailyn and Javi's marriage teeters on divorce; and Chelsea marks milestones with Aubree.

Like any day spent with Jenelle could be fun for her sons.  Impossible lol

• Love 5
6 hours ago, lezlers said:

I'll never forget watching her literally drag one of the girlses into the bathtub at that ungodly hour also.  I don't care how dirty that child is, dragging her into the bathtub and force feeding her at 11 pm (and later) when she has to get up at 6 a.m (or earlier, I forget, I just know they had to be at school at 7:15 because Leah couldn't manage to throw some bread in the toaster or pour some cereal in a bowl in the morning and they lived nearly an hour away because Leah makes HORRIBLE life decisions, like moving nearly an hour away from her children's school absent any actual need to live that far away) and my hand starts involuntarily moving towards the phone to call CPS.  

FWIW, Jenelle also screams borderline personality disorder to me.  I've got a ton of clients with it and holy balls are those people difficult to deal with.

Leah's a shit mother, but I'm pretty sure she had to bathe Gracie because Gracie wet her pants. I'm 99.99% sure Leah dragged them out to meet her dealer in some remote parking lot with no bathrooms and it's her fault Gracie had an accident, but once that bell was rung, an 11 pm bath was indeed in order. 

But that's all moot- it wasn't really that late, mtv just edited it that way. Or it was in some way Corey's fault. I'm not sure which bs excuse Leah gave for that scene. 

• Love 6
On June 11, 2016 at 0:44 AM, poopchute said:

I guess we will have to agree to disagree re: garbage shitbag moms because I just don't think losing track of time or playing a game or watching a movie are valid reasons to feed your kids dinner at 11 pm.  For all the moms who work late, who is watching the kids and why can't that person feed them?  I don't know, all these scenarios are outrageous to me.  

I don't think that she was feeding them dinner....I think one one of them said they were hungry. 

In the scenarios I mentioned, they're fed dinner at dinner time. But there were times where a kid would say they were hungry. They'd get something small tho- like yogurt or PB&J. I was just saying that situations are different- especially for single parents who are doing their best. As I said before, I see these "moms" hurt & kill their kids on the news & I just don't think that getting kids to bed late a few times a year isn't the worst thing. 

I swear that I'm not tying to stick up for Leah here. I don't know if she gets them to bed late all the time- but if we saw her do it on the show, I bet she's done it more that a few times and I don't like that. She loves those girls- but she just doesn't think. I wish she'd have someone other than her mom to get advice from- she should take parenting classes. A lot of parenting classes. I do apologize though because I took it a little bit personal & I shouldn't have.

I do think we agree on one thing: that Jenelle is an awful person & an even worse mom 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Leah's a shit mother, but I'm pretty sure she had to bathe Gracie because Gracie wet her pants. I'm 99.99% sure Leah dragged them out to meet her dealer in some remote parking lot with no bathrooms and it's her fault Gracie had an accident, but once that bell was rung, an 11 pm bath was indeed in order. 

But that's all moot- it wasn't really that late, mtv just edited it that way. Or it was in some way Corey's fault. I'm not sure which bs excuse Leah gave for that scene. 

I think she did say that Corey didn't have them ready until that late, and they had been fed. Yeah, right!

• Love 3

Guys agree to disagree for a while on the great garbage mom debate. You are all just saying the same thing over and over. Find something new to say about THIS episode. 

Also I'm going to mention AGAIN the ignore feature.

• Love 5
On 6/11/2016 at 10:14 PM, KittyKat133 said:

Howrver this is literally the first time I believe she tried to be a real mother to jace. This is the first moment I saw her actually speak to him without just basically making him repeat what she says. I think she did her best with her limited capacity to express herself while trying to talk to a six year old and explain to him why she doesn't have custody of him. I think she truly feels an immense amount of guilt about this she is just inept and has a scuwed version of reality. 

You know, I wouldn't have had an issue with her finally trying to discuss the custody issue WITH Jace, instead of merely yelling about it in his presence. If, IF, she hadn't tried to paint Barb as some monster who won't let her have her kid back. What was it she said? Something about Meme being "mean" to her. I don't need her to tell a 6-year-old the lurid details of her drug use, but she is acting like it was just some little thing, she didn't have a house, and everyone is being "mean" to her. I felt like she was trying to manipulate him that scene, right down to her dry crying.

• Love 15

Jenelle tries very hard to poison Jace's mind against Barb, but Jace somehow manages to not turn on his grandmother. Last season, she relentlessly tried to nag and guilt him into living with her and Nathan. "I'm so loooonely." But despite her machinations and bribes of sodas and little miniature Love Boat costumes, Jace remained loyal to Barb and told Jenelle that it was his grandmother who would be lonely if he left her. Unlike Jenelle, Jace is not an idiot. He's only six, but he knows what's best for him. 

• Love 8
On 6/11/2016 at 8:44 AM, Firebird said:

THIS. I had an early miscarriage about 6 years ago, and this was my immediate thought about Kail. That shit is tough, yo, physically and emotionally. It took me a long while before even the thought of getting physical with my partner didn't send me into a panic, and the toll it took eventually ruined that relationship.

I'm not a fan of Kail, but I can empathize with this notion.

So true. A miscarriage is traumatic. You don't immediately start pushing for more kids. 

• Love 5
On 6/10/2016 at 11:53 AM, charmed1 said:

I hope that the editors simply cut out footage of Germy saying hello to the twinses during Addie's drop off. I understand his obvious need to get the hell away from Leah as soon as possible, but I should hope he acknowledges his former stepdaughters. If not, that's pretty shitty. It's not even a Jo to Lincoln or Corey to Addie situation (although they've been shown being very sweet to their children's siblings) . Jeremy lived with and helped raise the twins for much of their young lives.  

Did he help raise them?  I agree he should say hi and acknowledge the girls. I always wondered  how much he even saw them. They were with corey every weekend and that was when he came home. 

• Love 3

I feel that of all the mom's ever on this franchise, Jenelle has some serious mental health issues.  Watching her on the show makes me so conflicted - on one hand, it's like rubbernecking when you pass an accident scene, but on the other hand, I so want the powers that be to pull the plug on her filming and actually get her some competent, professional, help.  I don't feel it is within my realm to diagnose her, but for whatever reasons, she is not able to cope with life, and MTV should not be promoting her mess of a life.  I don't feel any good comes from it.  We just watch her cycle through her illness, with no one showing her or the viewing audience what could be done differently to change the course of her life.  I'm thinking she could possibly benefit from a residential treatment program, if she could actually stick it out.

Watching her makes me feel complicit with her behavior - and I feel the people filming her definitely are.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, salvame said:

Watching her makes me feel complicit with her behavior - and I feel the people filming her definitely are.

I feel this way too in terms of the kids. I cannot imagine what it would be like to grow up and then eventually realize that your life had been filmed from the time your mother was pregnant with you.  The kids were never given a choice to have themselves broadcast to the world.  I wonder if any of the parents or grandparents on this show ever think about this aspect of choosing to be on the show.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I feel this way too in terms of the kids. I cannot imagine what it would be like to grow up and then eventually realize that your life had been filmed from the time your mother was pregnant with you.  The kids were never given a choice to have themselves broadcast to the world.  I wonder if any of the parents or grandparents on this show ever think about this aspect of choosing to be on the show.

In a word: no. Or they think it's positive. 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

In a word: no. Or they think it's positive. 

4 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Who knows how many more seasons TM2 will run and I agree 100% that Jenelle needs intensive proffessional help. It sad to think that Jace will watch this show one day and see how his mother from his birth and for so many years after could NEVER put him first .

jace looks so sad to me and it's heartbreaking - that handsome little boys life could have been so different if Jenelle had done the correct thing and put him up for adoption . Sorry to say but I'd bet there are many years of grief ahead for that boy.

kaiser will have it even worse 

• Love 4
On 6/7/2016 at 1:22 AM, Spacecow said:

"One second he's with a bunch of girls and the next he's trying to get with me" Okay lol pause with your revisionist history Leah, Jeremy couldn't get away from your tragic ass fast enough. 

That's one of the things I actually liked about Jeremy. When he was done with Leah he was done,   none if that back and forth like Cory and Leah. 

I  agree with everyone else,  David scares me.  Poor Jace and kaiser. I hope he never actually hurts them physically. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, DNR said:

Who knows how many more seasons TM2 will run and I agree 100% that Jenelle needs intensive proffessional help. It sad to think that Jace will watch this show one day and see how his mother from his birth and for so many years after could NEVER put him first .

jace looks so sad to me and it's heartbreaking - that handsome little boys life could have been so different if Jenelle had done the correct thing and put him up for adoption . Sorry to say but I'd bet there are many years of grief ahead for that boy.

kaiser will have it even worse 

Janelle and Kaisers current life and foreseeable future is so heart breaking. There is no one in their life looking out for them. Not a parent, grand parent, step parent, baby sitter, neighborhood friend, cousins, aunts, uncles, law guardian, cps worker, etc. etc. And their involvement with MTV makes it even worse. How and why would Jace and Kaiser ever even think the way they are treated wasn't normal or "deserved" when they are surrounded by adults willing to mic it, film it, produce it, air it, excuse it (looking at you dr. fucking drew), and who do not intervene. I'd say that we are witnessing exactly what it means to watch two kids "slip through the cracks" except it's not cracks. It's all front and center on our TVs, documented for all the world to see. MTV is making bank off of these kids emotional abuse and neglect - and probably physical abuse as well - and they are getting not even a penny for their suffering.

• Love 8
On 6/17/2016 at 9:05 AM, imjagain said:

That's one of the things I actually liked about Jeremy. When he was done with Leah he was done,   none if that back and forth like Cory and Leah. 

I  agree with everyone else,  David scares me.  Poor Jace and kaiser. I hope he never actually hurts them physically. 

According to Leah, Germy was knocking at her back door while he was chasing other females. She said he could not make up his mind. Then, he hooked up with Brooke and suddenly Leah is on the Germy hate train. Sound familiar? 

• Love 3

I had not watched this episode before th e check up with Dr. Drew and now that I have watched it, I find the Dave as a stabilizing force thing to be even crazier than I thought. When Jenelle called Barb about bringing Jace home she was resigned to bringing him all the way back to Barb's. It was Dave who threw her into a frenzy with his proclamations about not putting up with any BS from Barb. The first time he asked Jenelle about meeting halfway she replied that she wasn't even going to ask Barb. She knew that their agreement that day was that they would drop Jace off at home. She only lost her mind about it after Dave convinced her that Barb was being unreasonable. He created that situation entirely. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

According to Leah, Germy was knocking at her back door while he was chasing other females. She said he could not make up his mind. Then, he hooked up with Brooke and suddenly Leah is on the Germy hate train. Sound familiar? 

I believe her about Jeremy booty calling her. Kind of a jerk thing to do when she's indicated she wants to reconcile.

Totally makes sense though how she was praising him in earlier episodes for co-parenting so well with her. I guess a good co-parent in Leah's world means the support checks are on time each month, the ex continues to stoke her ego by flirting/hooking up with her occasion, and he keeps his mouth shut about all the various ways she neglects her kids or has inappropriate conversations with them.

You guys. I just watched the episode last night and I know posters made fun of her BBQ outfit, but NO ONE did it justice. WTF was that? The top looked like something women wore under their shoulder padded double breasted blazers back in the 80s.

• Love 9