Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Gone Fishing

• Start Topic

Seriously. It comes down to this: the fact that David isn't yelling or breaking things (yet) doesn't make him any less threatening to me. I personally find the quiet controlling thing far more terrifying, and he's been all over that from day one.

• Love 20

Why are Leah's family members saying it should have been 50/50 custody from the "git" go?  That's not what Leah wanted all the years Corey was asking for it.  She keep saying that what was best for the girlses was a stable home.  With the mother.

• Love 8

I really liked Kail this episode. I really felt bad for her during her FaceTime scenes with Javi. I'm sure the kids were especially exhausting that day and he was just so nasty to her when he talked about his dad moving all his stuff or whatever it was. I'm happy she's getting out of that marriage, they're miserable together and another baby would make things even worse. 

Jenelle where do I even begin... Can only say that her scenes made me VERY uncomfortable. Brainwashing Jace is so toxic. Oh my God duuuuude, she's a mess. Barb should have called the police on her.

Chelsea was cute this week, I'm not a fan of the baby voice but it didn't annoy me this week. Loved the scene with her and Cole in the parking lot. I like them together a lot. 

Leah I didn't mind much this week either. I saw where she was coming from with Germy leaving Addie at his mom's.  The hot dog scene was funny, guess we'll also bring fresh out the fridge hot dogs to our grand dinner featuring her culinary specialities.

• Love 2

Also when did Kail graduate in real time?  Has it happened in real life?  Does she have this important full time job yet?  She keeps going on and on about wanting to work full time as soon as she graduates.  I can't wait to see how soon that happens.  Shouldn't it have already happened?

• Love 3

For me, the main difference between Barb and Jenelle is that Barb has her heart in the right place...I think a lot of her bad behavior (and there is a lot) is just from ignorance and never learning the correct way to communicate or handle toxic people and environments.  I truly believe if she got some therapy, she could learn how to do better.  And would want to for Jace's sake.

Jenelle, on the other hand, is just broken inside.  Her brain does not function correctly.  Maybe medication could fix it, maybe not.  But in order to get medication she'd first have to admit she has a mental problem and seek help, and I just don't see that happening.

• Love 22
16 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Why are Leah's family members saying it should have been 50/50 custody from the "git" go?  That's not what Leah wanted all the years Corey was asking for it.  She keep saying that what was best for the girlses was a stable home.  With the mother.

When her inbred clan says "git go" I assume they mean from the time evil Corey convinced the judge to change the custody order back in 2015 (like, the most he should have ever gotten was 50/50), not from the time they had to split custody in the first place.

• Love 4

I try to be open minded and understand with these girls, but damn if Jenelle isn't a manipulative bitch. What she said to Jace was uncalled for and unnecessary and she should be ashamed of herself for blatantly lying to a six year old who will have access to physical evidence of the contrary. If Barb watches the show, she must have been in tears seeing that clip.

• Love 13

I love the irony of Leah saying Jeremy shouldn't worry about a kid that isn't his. Kind of like when they first started dating and she was throwing her kids at him and telling them to say I love you to him and having him involved for drop offs and such. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, SuzyLee said:

I really don't see many differences between her and Jenelle.  

I think the only similarity is that they are both quick to yell and scream.  Barb takes on the responsibility of a routine job to pay the bills and has never given up her children for drugs or men.  Jenelle is constantly whining "no fair"!  Barb knows life isn't fair and accepts it.  Jace knows that Barb loves him.  Jace can never be sure if Jenelle loves him.

• Love 19

Am I the only one who thought Uncle Creepy was referring to Nathan when he was saying "whiny bitch?"  I mean, he just said "he sounds just like his father."  Not that Uncle Creepy isn't a horrible person, just like Jenelle and not like all of her scenes didn't make my skin crawl, but I'm pretty sure he was calling NATHAN a whiny bitch, not Kaiser.

• Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Lemons said:

I think the only similarity is that they are both quick to yell and scream.  Barb takes on the responsibility of a routine job to pay the bills and has never given up her children for drugs or men.  Jenelle is constantly whining "no fair"!  Barb knows life isn't fair and accepts it.  Jace knows that Barb loves him.  Jace can never be sure if Jenelle loves him.

I hear what you're saying, but to be fair, I also said:

That being said, I absolutely tip my hat to her for forfeiting a big chunk of her golden years to raise her grandson because her horrible (horrible) daughter can't do it herself.

The constant yelling and screaming from both sides around Jace can't be good for him.  If I'd been in Barb's shoes that night, I would have called the police, showed them my custody documents, and allowed them to take it from there.  Then, after that night, there would not have been any subsequent visits with Jenelle until we had some very clear understandings about conduct, driving arrangements, his exposure to people in her life, etc.  There's way too much yelling that goes on about situations that could be better handled by the long arm of the law.  Jenelle is a truly disgusting human being with few positive qualities that I can see, but Barb would do everyone a favor if she engaged with her a lot less and brought down the hammer a lot more.

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 7
(edited)
10 minutes ago, DoctorWhovian said:

If Barb watches the show, she must have been in tears seeing that clip.

Yes. 

I'm curious about Nathan's response too. 

3 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Am I the only one who thought Uncle Creepy was referring to Nathan when he was saying "whiny bitch?"  I mean, he just said "he sounds just like his father."  Not that Uncle Creepy isn't a horrible person, just like Jenelle and not like all of her scenes didn't make my skin crawl, but I'm pretty sure he was calling NATHAN a whiny bitch, not Kaiser.

Dave's comment covers both Nathan and Kaiser. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, truelovekiss said:

If Javi loved Isaac enough to get his face tattooed on himself, then I think he can spare an hour to talk to his stepson.

Wait WHAT?!!! I have truly been out of the loop.  When did this happen?!!

And glad to see that I wasn't the only one truly horrified and terrified at Janelle's scene at the beginning of the show.  I was so scared for that baby.( he really is a cute baby despite looking EXACTLY like his father)   when she had him on her hip yelling at him that he needed to stop crying she was jerking him and I think would have hit him but she is very aware of the camera's.  I also think that had the camera's not been there they would've gone on the boat without the lifejacket and whatever else they asked the friend to bring.  Someone else mentioned up thread that Barbara should call Janelle's bluff when she keeps "crying" about wanting Jace back.  I would've said, I'm not coming, keep him for the rest of the week and hung up.  I guarantee Janelle would be blowing up Barbara's phone to come get Jace and coming up with all sorts of bullshit as to why Barbara needs to get him. 

Did anyone else see the reunion special preview where Nathan tells Janelle he doesn't want her anymore because she gained about 30-40lbs and he looked utterly disgusted at her and then the camera zooms in on her face and you can tell that comment hit her to her core.  I ALMOST felt bad for her but then I realized it was Janelle. so whatevs LOL

• Love 7

I think Nathan is afraid of David. I don't know of any mother or father who would agree to coordinating visitation of their biological child through their ex's girlfriend/boyfriend of a few months. No way. I don't even think shitty assed Adam would go for that.

I know if I were Barb, and that fool fixed his fingers to call or text my phone to tell me what he wasn't going to do for the child that I raise, my fist would be through that phone. 

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Zeebreezy said:

And glad to see that I wasn't the only one truly horrified and terrified at Janelle's scene at the beginning of the show.  I was so scared for that baby.( he really is a cute baby despite looking EXACTLY like his father)   when she had him on her hip yelling at him that he needed to stop crying she was jerking him and I think would have hit him but she is very aware of the camera's.  I also think that had the camera's not been there they would've gone on the boat without the lifejacket and whatever else they asked the friend to bring.  Someone else mentioned up thread that Barbara should call Janelle's bluff when she keeps "crying" about wanting Jace back.  I would've said, I'm not coming, keep him for the rest of the week and hung up.  I guarantee Janelle would be blowing up Barbara's phone to come get Jace and coming up with all sorts of bullshit as to why Barbara needs to get him. 

Did anyone else see the reunion special preview where Nathan tells Janelle he doesn't want her anymore because she gained about 30-40lbs and he looked utterly disgusted at her and then the camera zooms in on her face and you can tell that comment hit her to her core.  I ALMOST felt bad for her but then I realized it was Janelle. so whatevs LOL

I saw that and it disgusted me.  She might be a piece of shit, but don't say shit like that to women.  Any women.  Even if they deserve it.  It not only makes her feel like shit but every woman who watches it hurts when they hear that because some douchebag in their life at one point has said that to them.  It's unnecessary to go there and he was just doing it because he knew it would hit her.  I can't deal with people like that.  Even if it is Jenelle they're doing it to.

Now on to David.

He scares me.  And it's not even that he called Jace a little girl or Kaiser a whiny bitch.  Look at his face when he picks Kaiser up and goes to talk to his friend.  He hates that kid.  He is only interacting with or picking him up because cameras are around and he doesn't want to be seen as being a blatant dick to a one year old.  But his face, it's scary when he's got Kaiser.  There's no emotion.  It's the kind of face I've seen when abusers haul off and smack the fuck out of someone.

He is making that kid pay for who his father is.  As is Jenelle.  I have yet to see her show any affection to that baby at all short of telling him no or yelling at him about something.  He's gonna grow up with such anxiety he won't be able to say boo to anyone without bawling his eyes out.

Nathan may be a verbally abusive ass but at least I see him with joy on his face when he's got his son.  

• Love 12
58 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Also when did Kail graduate in real time?  Has it happened in real life?  Does she have this important full time job yet?  She keeps going on and on about wanting to work full time as soon as she graduates.  I can't wait to see how soon that happens.  Shouldn't it have already happened?

I think she finishes in December. Really not sure though.

• Love 2

Most of what I wanted to comment on has been covered thoroughly. I just want to cosign how absolutely terrified I was for Kaiser. Poor little boy was just being your typical baby and was getting screamed at and manhandled so roughly. It hurt my heart. And the way they all just scream, curse and fight in front of all the kids is really, really upsetting. 

I'm not a fan of Kail and I know there is more behind the divorce than what was shown but taking this episode at face value, Javi was just so cold. It's great to be honest but I just felt his whole "I'll resent you for the rest of my life if you aren't continously knocked up" really rubbed me the wrong way. It was gross. 

I too laughed about Leah saying that Jeremy wanted her back. I hope she wasn't referring to that dinner we saw a few episodes back. 

Chelsea and Cole were awesome as usual. I loved Cole's excitement over his ring and their shared enthusiasm over MOAR BAAAAABIES! was adorable. You can tell they are really compatible and on the same page as to where they want their future to go. I also liked the little clip of their bickering over the crowded parking lot. I think it kinda highlighted the fact that Cole isn't a huge fan of being filmed. I just think he's definitely an introvert. The baby voices do bug me but that's just such a small complaint regarding an otherwise lovely couple. 

• Love 12
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Zeebreezy said:

Yeah, I caught that clip. I honestly didn't care for it regardless if it was towards a heartless person like Jenelle. I can't stand it when men criticize a woman's body knowing damn well she carried and delivered two children. Men never have to lose their figure and watch it stretch in weird ways to have children. He never had to lose his "gym time" for nine months.

I know she had Kaiser a while back but her hormones could still be out of whack causing her to crave unhealthy foods or just not give a crap about exercise. I had my third baby 14 months ago and lost all the baby weight nine months postpartum then recently regained 15 pounds of what I had lost due to messed up hormones and just feeling depressed (postpartum depression doesn't end right after the baby is born).

I lost some hair during this pregnancy and it's now starting to grow back leaving me with annoying whispies at my hair line triggering me to snack on junk because I hate my looks at the moment. Anybody remember that scene where Nathan said "you're just trailer park trash that won the lottery"? Well if you rewatch the scene you will see Jenelle's bangs sticking up weird - that's because she lost hair like I did during the pregnancy and she's got the "whispies" going on. LOL sorry for the ramble, but wanted to explain what whispies were. :-)

I totally when off topic of the story line. Sorry mods. 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, Zeebreezy said:

That was cruel, but I find it super telling that Jenelle is far more hurt to be told she's not physically attractive to someone than that she's a shitty mother and a trashy person (which I believe Nathan has called her both).

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Jace should be playing Candy Land, not COD.

Word. I'm disturbed at how much he plays video games, but the type of games are not even suitable for children. (From my limited understanding, I'll admit we don't have video games in our home, so correct me if I'm wrong.)

2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I have to disagree. I think Nathan was far worse. He was extremely verbally abusive to Jenelle and her mother. David is not. He's also not a heroin addict, like Courtland and Kieffer.

This relationship is still fairly new. Nathan put on airs in the beginning too. David has already been verbally abusive to Jenelle's children, who are far more at risk than she or Barb. Plus, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. The way David was acting about Jenelle meeting up with Nathan to discuss Kaiser leads me to believe that he can very controlling and nasty to her when it suits. I think, for right now, he's trying to kiss her ass to get in those pockets. But those rage eyes he had while driving showed me that he is quite likely to explode at any moment. And it won't be pretty. 

2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

. & what he said to Jace was not a big deal, IMO, his tone was not aggressive, it was more tired and irritated by his screaming, which they'd been dealing with the entire car ride. 

I get being frustrated that when a child is screaming in a car. But he told him he was screaming like a "little girl". So if he had been bellowing in a manly way it would have been okay? He was, in a sense, saying that behaving as a girl would is negative. While his daughter sat right there. I can't recall them at this moment, but he has made several other similar comments in previous episodes. I do not think he is a good influence for her children. At all.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, TonAmi said:

I really liked Kail this episode. I really felt bad for her during her FaceTime scenes with Javi. I'm sure the kids were especially exhausting that day and he was just so nasty to her when he talked about his dad moving all his stuff or whatever it was. I'm happy she's getting out of that marriage, they're miserable together and another baby would make things even worse. 

I thought he was nasty too. It reminded me of when he left the house and wouldn't come back and Isaac was upset and asking for him. He just acts like a reactionary, prideful brat when he doesn't get his way. At least Kail was saying, "Let's wait until you get back to evaluate the situation". And he was all, "Nah, fuck that. You want no more kids? I'm getting my stuff out TONIGHT." Good riddance. 

1 hour ago, lezlers said:

Except he was comparing Kaiser to Nathan. So even if the direct words were meant for Nathan, he was basically saying that they were BOTH "whiny little bitches". And once again, using a female term to insult men. 

• Love 11

Word. I'm disturbed at how much he plays video games, but the type of games are not even suitable for children. (From my limited understanding, I'll admit we don't have video games in our home, so correct me if I'm wrong.)

I think all of the COD games are rated upper teens and older. Perhaps passable for a middle-schooler, but definitely not appropriate for a first-grader.

• Love 6

Considering David's prior history, what we've seen on the show, and the photo he posted of Kaiser on social media, I find him to be a very scary person. I fear for Kaiser and Jace. They're two defenseless little boys and David is fucking crazy. 

Jenelle had the audacity to scream that she had no help with Kaiser. Then you shouldn't have had him, jackass. I didn't want him to go on that boat, but I feared they'd "accidentally" leave him in the back of a hot car. No wonder she wants Jace there. David's sister must've been busy that day.

• Love 11

Only my second or third post but I just noticed this last night and it made Coley a little more endearing to me-

When Chelsea comes inside and shows him his ring, for a half second, we hear his real voice. I think the high pitched, squeaky voice is kind of like a nervous tic. I know plenty of (annoying) people that do it in real life, but I know why they do it so I try not to think anything of it. But yes, he said something simple along the lines of "yes" or "yeah" when Chelsea asked if he liked his ring and in that moment I got him a little more. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, kdl88 said:

When Kail was saying that she didn't want to be a single mom to 3 kids every time Javi deployed, I got the feeling that she was really thinking, "I don't want to be a single mom when this new baby inevitably fails to fix our marriage and we split up anyway." 

Yep....that is what I heard too.  When she said she didn't want to be a single mom to 3 kids....and then added in "if you get deployed again"....she is talking about life in general and not about him being gone in the military.  

Kail is a brat.  I wouldn't want to be dating her.  However, I give her credit for seeing the writing on the wall and not being one of those people (looking at you Javi)...who thinks a baby is gonna fix a failing marriage.  She isn't going to add yet another child to a marriage that looks destined for divorce court.  

• Love 8
17 hours ago, SaveLevi said:

Leah, you don't get to dictate how Jeremy spends his time with his kid. It sucks, maybe, but it's just reality. She may be over drama with Miranda, but she's going hard with this new chick. Also, while she looks too thin, I'll say that she doesn't look cracked out. It makes sense that she was/is dating a personal trainer, but she needs to increase her caloric intake as she's looking 35 instead of 25. Her arms looked good, though. Nice little tone.

I think she looks super cracked out.  I think she found some new pilses.  Maybe uppers?  Her jaw was moving around in some crazy directions, and she was super twitchy.

• Love 11

Yeah I'd never let a first grader play Call of Duty. Can't even fathom it actually. I think I (and a good portion of kids in my school) started playing them in 6th grade which I consider fine. Depends on the parent and the kid really but Jace is far too young. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Madison Bumgarner said:

Also. I'm super jealous of the ice cream parlors these girls go to. Chelsea has gone to one and Leah went today. We don't have any open bar/serve yourself shops here. Sounds SO good right now.

Whaaaaat!?!?! Do you live in the middle of no where?? ;) 

Self-serve fro-yo places popped up like crazy a few years ago.  A lot are closing recently but we still have so many around here (granted I live in a fairly large city)

17 hours ago, beesknees said:

How is Kailyn going to be a big time TV correspondent when Javi's military career may force them to relocate at some point.  

I say good for Kail to want her own career but her comment about how it was 'her' time now was very stupid.  Sorry Kail, you married the military.  You don't get to dictate a military career.  You don't get to move around for YOUR career.  The military is now your life - until you divorce. 

Of course Javi could request a transfer but that would be determined if a unit had a spot open for him. 

16 hours ago, dabronx said:

I wonder if that's what Barb was referring to when she said, "that's not what we agreed on" or something to that effect." I'm wondering if after that debacle Barb may have tried to make bringing Jace home (so she didn't have to set foot in Janelle's house for pick-up) a pre-condition. But maybe it was just a time/convenience factor on this one occasion.

She said in the conversation "I always go to your place to drop him off/pick him up" so it sounded like she was fed up with it and wanted Janelle to make the trip this time.

But don't they live fairly close to each other now?? I thought Janelle moved back to the same town Babs lives in.

Or did she move away again?

15 hours ago, truelovekiss said:

Eh, I gave Leah a break on the hot dogs. They technically can be eaten straight out of the package, it's really just not as tasty. My brother has been known to eat a cold hot dog or two for breakfast. It's gross, I know. But yeah, I totally agree that the girlses diet is abysmal!

Not to mention little kids are SUPER picky about hot dogs.  I'm surprised the kids were eating them with Janelle and David.  Charred (?) hot dogs are no bueno for little kids.  They think it's icky.  And I can't blame them because I think I was the same when I was that age. 

And I ate plenty of cold hot dogs and I turned out fine :)

6 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Of course, this would be the thing you discuss *before* getting married but I know a lot of times there is negotiation about kids, especially the third one. I think most people who want kids generally want two and after that .... depends on a lot of things.

Because even if they discussed it before getting married.... she should still be allowed to change her mind.  

3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I realized Cole and I are pretty similar, I also get annoyed when I see too many people at a restaurant :)

After this episode I totally love Cole.   That scene with them in the parking lot cracked me up.  And their convo inside the restaurant made me laugh too.  I think Cole gets a little nervous/goofy in front of the cameras.  Chelsea even looked a bit surprised at what came out of his mouth when talking about kids lol

When my friend and I go out for dinner we try to go as early as possible if it's a work day.  We'd probably go eat a 4:30 with the senior citizen crowd if we could and we're in our early 30's. lol 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, SaveLevi said:

You're so right, yet I'm not shocked at Javi's behavior. I remember a previous season when Javi had his panties in a bunch because Kail got a text from some guy before going to a concert with friends, and in return Javi refused to take Isaac to Jo's as he had agreed to do. He said some shit about Isaac not being his responsibility. He went cold so fast when shit got messy.

I remember that incident, and I don't see that behavior as being cold to Isaac, or even cold at all.  I see it as Kail being a lying, cheating bitch and Javi realizing that she was planning to either meet up with this guy or whatever.  So, he was like, hey - I was going to do you a favor so you could get to the concert early, BUT f that, you treat me like crap, why should I do any favors for you??  And I absolutely agree with him. 

13 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Because even if they discussed it before getting married.... she should still be allowed to change her mind.  

I agree that people can change their mind re: more kids but Kail said earlier in the episode that she always wanted 3 kids, and still does.  She just doesn't want them with Javi.  Javi has picked up on this.

• Love 5

I'm kind of on Kail's side with Javi, after they lost the baby he was kind of awful to her and then told her he was angry because at the time he put some of the blame on her. While he seemed to have realized that that emotion was wrong and he was sorry for it, I mean.. I don't think Kail is wrong for having trouble moving past that. To me, it did show her Javi's true colors and maybe she is realizing this is an unhappy situation and she shouldn't be in it. 

• Love 12
18 hours ago, CentralTexas said:

I would love to see Jace's thought bubbles pop up, I'm sure he's SO over Janelle and her BS!

Unfortunately, I doubt that's the case.

On 5/15/2016 at 8:48 PM, lovesnark said:

Pete is what they call a 'micro' pot belly pig. He shouldn't get much bigger than he is. The biggest problem vets encounter with them is obesity

What??  Obesity in pigs??

15 hours ago, Malia110 said:

According the the tweet Janelle posted on, June 3, I think, it seems Babs gave in, sadly.  

Big shock. 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I'm kind of on Kail's side with Javi, after they lost the baby he was kind of awful to her and then told her he was angry because at the time he put some of the blame on her. While he seemed to have realized that that emotion was wrong and he was sorry for it, I mean.. I don't think Kail is wrong for having trouble moving past that. To me, it did show her Javi's true colors and maybe she is realizing this is an unhappy situation and she shouldn't be in it. 

Yep, they weren't in a great place anyways and then to have him blame her and treat her so shitty for having a miscarriage....I wouldn't be hopping up and down to get preggers by that guy again. 

5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I remember that incident, and I don't see that behavior as being cold to Isaac, or even cold at all.  I see it as Kail being a lying, cheating bitch and Javi realizing that she was planning to either meet up with this guy or whatever.  So, he was like, hey - I was going to do you a favor so you could get to the concert early, BUT f that, you treat me like crap, why should I do any favors for you??  And I absolutely agree with him. 

I agree that people can change their mind re: more kids but Kail said earlier in the episode that she always wanted 3 kids, and still does.  She just doesn't want them with Javi.  Javi has picked up on this.

I don't agree with him.  You can't call yourself Isaac's dad in one breath and then coldly say "he's not MY kid" in another cause you are mad and having a tantrum.  That's not fair to Isaac.  Either do it 100% or not at all.  

And I hope Javi did pick up on it.  She doesn't want to grow her family with a guy who will pout and tantrum and have a fit every time his wife doesn't do what he says.  She's cutting her losses instead of adding another baby to that shit show.  

Edited by shelley1005
spelling, grammar, all that jazz
  • Love 12

Before I read the lovely snark…

When YOU decided to join the military it was all about YOU? Did I really hear Kail say that? Miss Join and Get Me Benefits Kail? You have got to be kidding me.  That call sounded so monotone and rehearsed.  You know what, Kail, it wasn’t about you deferring and accommodating your husband’s career because you were being a good little wife. You wanted benefits. You wanted to make babies and sit home and collect all the benefits that come with a military spouse. So just stop it, you ass.

I just cannot subscribe to the idea that their divorce is over Javi’s desire for more kids and she doesn’t want any. It just seems like an easy thing to say that won’t result in a lot of questions. Sounds convenient. We will see if over the next year, Kail gets pregnant again by some new boyfriend.

Superficial comment: Jo just looks like such a slob.

Leah is boring. And sickening.

Jenelle getting raging mad at a crying Kaiser. Yeah, she should have Jace back. And Dave’s “Jace, you’re six years old. You don’t scream like a girl” of course means that girls are stupid and scream. Nice thing to say with your daughter in the back seat. After the fishing trip, Dave talking smack about Barb with Jace in the backseat was just lovely as was Jenelle unloading her feelings on a six year old boy and then later getting into it with Barb with the kids in the car. I weep for that poor kid.

Cole is just too weird for me. Oh, and does everyone here know that they are getting married? 

And Paislee still looks like she's never met a hairbrush.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, ivgotspirit02 said:

I too laughed about Leah saying that Jeremy wanted her back. I hope she wasn't referring to that dinner we saw a few episodes back. 

Chelsea and Cole were awesome as usual. I loved Cole's excitement over his ring and their shared enthusiasm over MOAR BAAAAABIES! was adorable. You can tell they are really compatible and on the same page as to where they want their future to go. I also liked the little clip of their bickering over the crowded parking lot. I think it kinda highlighted the fact that Cole isn't a huge fan of being filmed. I just think he's definitely an introvert. The baby voices do bug me but that's just such a small complaint regarding an otherwise lovely couple. 

Yes!  Papa Randy said last night that Cole still is uncomfortable with filming. 

FollowingRandy Houska‏@PapaRandlicious

I am still not sure Cole likes this filming stuff. As a matter of fact, he doesn't like it at all #TeenMom2 @mtv

9:29 PM - 6 Jun 2016

Futu®e_Mr$.®obledo™ ‏@WendellaBiitch  19h19 hours ago

@PapaRandlicious @MTV then why does he let them film him?

Randy Houska ‏@PapaRandlicious  19h19 hours ago

@WendellaBiitch @MTV For Chelsea

• Love 5
(edited)
41 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I agree, but My issue with that is he exclaimed it was HER SON.  HERS.  Whenever he wants to seem like a good guy he claims it's his son.  He should never, ever swap back and forth deciding when Isaac gets to be his or only Kails.  That is what made me start to not like him.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6

Karl and Javi are so selfish. Did you ever think before you decided to make a baby together and hitch your wagons that you might want to discuss things like how many kids you want, career goals, and any other thing that might become a deal breaker? Instead these two idiots are headed for divorce and how much you wanna bet that Karl hooks up with some rando in the not so distant future and pops out another kid? She has to keep the TM2 gravy train on the tracks. 

I don't like Javi but he treats Issac like his own and that's going to be a really sad connection to break. And since Javi's been an ass to Jo, it's not like Jo is going to create a pathway for him to have a relationship with Issac. 

Also, just playing the devil's advocate here, but maybe Barb needs to allow Jenelle to step up and be a mom. I loathe Jenelle but if they went to court and hammered out some kind of agreement that they can start transitioning Jace to living with her full time with supervision and Jace gets visitation with Barb. I don't think this tug of war is good for him. Barb needs to disengage in the fighting with Jenelle and stop talking shit about Jenelle to Jace. She's a total POS but Jace is part of her, and I have no doubt that it hurts him. 

4 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

I hear what you're saying, but to be fair, I also said:

That being said, I absolutely tip my hat to her for forfeiting a big chunk of her golden years to raise her grandson because her horrible (horrible) daughter can't do it herself.

The constant yelling and screaming from both sides around Jace can't be good for him.  If I'd been in Barb's shoes that night, I would have called the police, showed them my custody documents, and allowed them to take it from there.  Then, after that night, there would not have been any subsequent visits with Jenelle until we had some very clear understandings about conduct, driving arrangements, his exposure to people in her life, etc.  There's way too much yelling that goes on about situations that could be better handled by the long arm of the law.  Jenelle is a truly disgusting human being with few positive qualities that I can see, but Barb would do everyone a favor if she engaged with her a lot less and brought down the hammer a lot more.

THIS.  In my mind, Barbara is almost as bad as Jenelle because she keeps the crazy train a chuggin' along.   She could've ended this relentless back and forth with Jenelle years ago but chooses to keep bringing Jace there and putting him in a traumatic situation and continues to fight and yell with Jenelle in front of him. 

Jenelle is the way she is for a reason.  That reason is Barbara.  I really do think Barbara is as much as a drama whore as Jenelle, it's just a different drug of choice.  For Jenelle, that drug is men.  For Barbara, it's Jenelle.

• Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, Lemons said:

I hope someone personally involved makes a call to child protective services on creepy Dave for suspected child abuse.  If he was able to show such contempt and irritation at Jace and Kaisers normal child behaviors, imagine what he's like in private?  Calling a baby boy a "whiny bitch" and tellin a six year old boy that he screams like a girl is abusive enough and that was in front of cameras!

Jennelle  has no emotional connection to either child.  Currently Jennelle has no legal rights to Jace and all Barbara would have to do is call the police, show them the Guardianship documents and tell that that Jenelle refuses to bring the child home.

And Jennelle needs to stop asking Barb why she doesn't return Jace to her.  Jenelle does not need Barbs permission to ask the court to vacate the Guardianship and return Jace to her.  of course Jenelle knows that the court will appoint a GAL to investigate and give their opinion on what's best for Jace.  Jace would be appointed a lawyer to represent his best interests.  iF Jenelle really thinks she's doing fine and really wants Jace back, no one is stopping her from filling out the simple court forms and filing them with the court.  She's a lying piece of shit.

YES!  This times a thousand.  Why the hell doesn't Jenelle take the basic steps (i.e. - hire an attorney or fill out/file the necessary court forms) to petition the court regarding vacating the existing Guardianship order so she can get Jace back.  Now that Jenelle's all clean and sober and stable andwhatnot.  

Also, you are correct that Babs could have phoned the police, show them her documents, say that Jenelle refuses to return Jace and the po-po would have shown up at Jenelle's door in a heart beat.  I know because the same thing happened to me and my ex when he refused to return my child to me during a Sunday night pick-up situation.  I drove 3-hours R/T to pick my kid up (and she had school the next morning) only to have my ex's live-in GF slam the door in my face.  I had been having problems with my ex (and my attorney suggested I keep all my custody court papers/docs in the trunk of my car "just in case).

I phoned 911, the police arrived in less than 5 mins., I showed them my paperwork, and 5 minutes later my child and I were driving back home to our house.  Jenelle and David should have the tables turned on them for once.  Barb shouldn't have gone and picked Jace up IMO.  I wish she had phoned the cops instead.

2 minutes ago, beesknees said:

YES!  This times a thousand.  Why the hell doesn't Jenelle take the basic steps (i.e. - hire an attorney or fill out/file the necessary court forms) to petition the court regarding vacating the existing Guardianship order so she can get Jace back.  Now that Jenelle's all clean and sober and stable andwhatnot.  It will be expensive for sure and Jenelle would have to foot the bill for Jace's GAL but if she really wants her son back she will move mountains to try and make it so.  Janelle has MTV money so she can afford it.

Also, you are correct that Babs could have phoned the police, show them her documents, say that Jenelle refuses to return Jace and the po-po would show up at Jenelle's door in a heart beat.  I know because the same thing happened to me and my ex when he refused to return my child to me during a Sunday night pick-up situation.  I drove 3-hours R/T to pick my kid up (and she had school the next morning) only to have my ex's live-in GF slam the door in my face.  I had been having problems with my ex (and my attorney suggested I keep all my custody court papers/docs in the trunk of my car "just in case).

I phoned 911, the police arrived in less than 5 mins., I showed them my paperwork, and 5 minutes later my child and I were driving back home to our house.  Jenelle and David should have the tables turned on them for once.  Barb shouldn't have gone and picked Jace up IMO.  I wish she had phoned the cops instead.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, beesknees said:

YES!  This times a thousand.  Why the hell doesn't Jenelle take the basic steps (i.e. - hire an attorney or fill out/file the necessary court forms) to petition the court regarding vacating the existing Guardianship order so she can get Jace back.  Now that Jenelle's all clean and sober and stable andwhatnot.  

Also, you are correct that Babs could have phoned the police, show them her documents, say that Jenelle refuses to return Jace and the po-po would have shown up at Jenelle's door in a heart beat.  I know because the same thing happened to me and my ex when he refused to return my child to me during a routine Sunday night pick-up situation.  I drove 3-hours R/T to pick my kid up (and she had school the next morning) only to have my ex's live-in GF slam the door in my face.  I had been having problems with my ex (and my attorney suggested I keep all my custody court papers/docs in the trunk of my car "just in case).

3 minutes ago, beesknees said:

Also, you are correct that Babs could have phoned the police, show them her documents, say that Jenelle refuses to return Jace and the po-po would have shown up at Jenelle's door in a heart beat.  I know because the same thing happened to me and my ex when he refused to return my child to me during a Sunday night pick-up situation.  I drove 3-hours R/T to pick my kid up (and she had school the next morning) only to have my ex's live-in GF slam the door in my face.  I had been having problems with my ex (and my attorney suggested I keep all my custody court papers/docs in the trunk of my car "just in case").  

14 hours ago, missy jo said:

Leah performed that monologue at the BBQ like she was going for an Academy Award.  Her brother and sister just stood there as she droned on and on about her "progress" over the past year. I don't know how she even memorized the lines. 

Funny that you mentioned this. All I could think of while she was talking was that she was going to say, "Can I get an Amen?" when she was finished talking.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, shelley1005 said:

Yep, they weren't in a great place anyways and then to have him blame her and treat her so shitty for having a miscarriage....I wouldn't be hopping up and down to get preggers by that guy again. 

I don't agree with him.  You can't call yourself Isaac's dad in one breath and then coldly say "he's not MY kid" in another cause you are mad and having a tantrum.  That's not fair to Isaac.  Either do it 100% or not at all.  

And I hope Javi did pick up on it.  She doesn't want to grow her family with a guy who will pout and tantrum and have a fit every time his wife doesn't do what he says.  She's cutting her loses instead of adding another baby to that shit show.  

THIS!  Javi is a total punk.  God, I can't stand him.   Every time he doesn't get what he wants he turns into a coldhearted petulant child.  Poor little Issac thinks of him like a father and he's just gonna send his dad to the house to get all his stuff and never show his face around there again?  Real mature, Javi. 

In my opinion, Kail deserves the MVP (outside of Cole, he always wins) of this episode.  She's smart enough to not get knocked up again and bring another child into that shit show of a marriage.  She's also not going to spend years trying to make an obviously doomed marriage work.   I respect her for that.  Should she ever have married Javi to begin with?  No, they were clearly mismatched from the start.  But she recognized that and is getting out.  Good on her. 

Javi can suck it, whiny little bitch.  ;)

• Love 9
10 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

How does Javi plan to support all these babies he wants to have when the MTV gravy train comes to a screeching halt? 

Maybe that's part of why he stuck around so long. I'm sure he still makes some money, being in the military and all...and then he and Kail will split all their assets/finances, I guess, so he'll get half of whatever she has. He won't be able to live the lifestyle he's grown accustomed to, but he'll be able to support a family if need be. People do all the time in the military. 

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, lezlers said:

In my opinion, Kail deserves the MVP (outside of Cole, he always wins) of this episode.  She's smart enough to not get knocked up again and bring another child into that shit show of a marriage.  She's also not going to spend years trying to make an obviously doomed marriage work.   I respect her for that.  Should she ever have married Javi to begin with?  No, they were clearly mismatched from the start.  But she recognized that and is getting out.  Good on her. 

She did get pregnant, but had a miscarriage, and I don't remember that their marriage was all that wonderful at that time.  I'm glad she hasn't added yet another kid to the mix, but I think luck (or fate, for the more squeamish) played a part in it.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, lezlers said:

THIS!  Javi is a total punk.  God, I can't stand him.   Every time he doesn't get what he wants he turns into a coldhearted petulant child.  Poor little Issac thinks of him like a father and he's just gonna send his dad to the house to get all his stuff and never show his face around there again?  Real mature, Javi. 

Javi can suck it, whiny little bitch.  ;)

But Kail WAS pregnant and according to her own words on this show, her marriage was in the toilet for the past two years, and yet, they tried for a baby? It seems both of them were trying for a band-aid baby.  I don't think Kail recognized anything other than she wanted a career and no longer could be in her faux marriage with a military guy whose career would control their lives. Seems her harping and pushing Javi to join the military came back to bite her in her giant fake ass.

I agree about Cole. Love that guy.

Several have mentioned why didn't Barb call 911 on Jenelle. I thought the same thing. After pondering, I came to the conclusion Barb likely did not want to be the one to have charges levied against Jenelle. Jenelle made a spectacle about her assault charges being the reason why she could not acquire employment. At that period of filming Jenelle had not yet gone to trial. Barb may have thought she did not want to add more charges to her daughter. We know Barb would suffer the wrath of Jenelle even more. It does not help that Drew told Barb last season that Jenelle has worked hard, yada yada yada, and made her feel guilty for pointing out her daughter's issues. Bastard!

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 3

Now Jenelle is blaming MTV for making her look like a terrible Mom. NOTHING can make her look like a GOOD mother- because ur not! What in Jenelle's tiny brain made her think that it was ok for her to tell Jace those things? He's going to be so fucked up, he'll need some intensive therapy. It's not going to get any better either. She's gonna keep putting shit into his head until he's old enough to realize how horrid of a person she is. He also has Teen Mom 2 reruns to look back to if he wants to re-live the dysfunction. Teen pregnancy is down because of this show- so I feel like it should keep going. But I'm about ready to go to one of those petition websites & start one to get Jenelle off the show. I'd want Barb to stay so she can have the extra money....and so we can see Jace. 

Before, I never followed any of Leah's social media so I never knew about the shit she talked about people. Now that I do, I'm not a big fan of her. She is the reason for a lot of her problems. But I root for her because of her kids. I'm glad to see that she's doing better. I don't believe that she's a drug addict. I believe that her doctor perscribed her meds & either they were too strong- or she was taking too many. She looks better. 2 episodes ago, she was actually making beds! Before, she'd be sleeping. I feel like she did good with BackpackGate. That shows maturity. The hot dog thing wasn't good but I don't think that it was laziness. A lot of us learn to be parents from our own parents & I can see Mama Dawn doing many of the things Leah does- including feeding her kids raw hot dogs. Leah isn't Mom of the year & she has a LONG, LONG way to go- but I feel like she does love her kids. And I don't think she'd do anything to hurt them.

Lincoln has the same emotionless stone face his Mom has. Isaac is such a sweet kid- I hope that Lincoln doesn't bully him. Anyone else get the feeling that Kail just kept Javi around as long as she has to help with the kids?? I mean, she hasn't said anything about missing HIM- but she keeps bitching about how hard it is to take care of 2 kids on her own. Javi is needy & he'd drive me crazy, but he deserves better than that. 

I love Cole & Chelsea. She's definitely the best Mom on Teen Mom 2 & probably Teen Mom as well. I know she made a bad decision getting pregnant with Adam's kid & trying to keep him around after she had Aubree. But I don't blame her for wanting to keep her family together. As kids, a lot of us think about having families when we get older. That fantasy usually never consists of our baby daddy leaving us. I don't think it was Adam she wanted- but the fantasy. I think Chelsea is pretty. (If only she'd stop talking in that voice.) She probably could've started dating some time ago- but she was picky & she shoulda been because of Aubree. Leah, Jenelle, Amber, & Farrah should watch Chelsea & take notes. 

• Love 3