Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Gone Fishing

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, kitkat343 said:

No. Barbs absolutely cannot send Jace back to Janelle.  Janelle will park Jace in front of the X-box, throw hot dogs at him occasionally and expect him to raise Kaiser.  It might be better for Kaiser to have his older brother over there to take care of him (just like Gracie at Leah's house) but I do understand why Barbs doesn't call Janelle's bluff.   Unfortunately, at 6 Jace is so self-sufficient that a nearly negligent parent can ignore him much more effectively than Kaiser. 

You didn't miss anything.  Jeremy never wanted Leah back.  He asked her to dinner to discuss something, which the forum members speculated was producer-driven or possibly about her drug addiction/custody of the kids.  Leah's face immediately lit up, and she assumed Jeremy wanted to get back together with her and discussed this with her various friends/relatives/free babysitters.  At the dinner, it was clear that Jeremy had absolutely no interest in dating Leah, but she thinks he wanted her.  

The poster is referring to Leah saying on this episode that Jeremy wanted her back, not the discussion about that dinner where they met up.

Oh look, Chelsea was shown at work. 

• Love 1

Leah performed that monologue at the BBQ like she was going for an Academy Award.  Her brother and sister just stood there as she droned on and on about her "progress" over the past year. I don't know how she even memorized the lines. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Jenelle was so happy when Uncle Dave was telling Babs what he will and will not allow to happen.  Warning Jenelle....you won't be so happy when he is turning that around on you and letting you know what you can and cannot do and what he will and will not allow.  

That dude is scary.  

Did they show the kids eating the raw hotdogs and I missed it?  I saw the grill outside...and I assumed that she was giving them the hotdogs to bring out to have them put on the grill.  Or maybe I just wanna hope that is the case.  

Jeremy hasn't chirped anything on social media about Leah saying he wanted to get back with her.  Hmm.  I do wonder if he wasn't with anyone...and was horny...that I don't question that he'd show up to Leah's when he knew they weren't filming to get himself a little something something. 

ETA: Jeremy has deleted his twitter.  Damn, I like the real life current timeline drama, including his stupidsauce rants.  How dare he take that from me???

I have always thought Javi wants Kail to continue to have babies as a way to control her.  I think it's why he wanted her pregnant while he was deployed.  Hopefully those two make the divorce official soon and can just move the fuck on with their lives.  I do think that Javi will quickly learn that the attitude and judgment he had of Jo...is short sighted.  I also really feel for Isaac...while I think Kail and Javi are toxic and need to be done with one another, that poor little boy.  

Chelsea.  She's adorable and totes normal.  Nothing to see here.

Edited by shelley1005
  • Love 8
(edited)
8 hours ago, snarts said:

Janelle's a piece of fucking trash.  Way to emotionally manipulate a 6 year old.  Why don't you tell him the real truth, that you'll always put your dick du jour first? Barb may not be perfect but she's there for Jace.  I wish she'd called the cops on those two assholes for not bringing Jace back.  

Did Leah buy some Tori Spelling boobs?

Did Leah buy some Tori Spelling boobs?

I thought I was crazy for thinking the same thing. Now I see why Leah always dressed on the conservative side - yikes! Surprised she didn't follow the plastic surgery path as her tm2 co-girlses

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 3

Looks like Dave's daughter has learned to stay out of his way, a trick poor Jace, and eventually Kaiser will have to learn. I hope the presiding judges in both Babs' and Nathan's custody case can watch the family fishing trip".

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Jeremy has been wanting Leah back? Since when?  

While I don't believe Jeremy ever wanted Leah back permanently, I do believe he probably has booty called her on and off since they officially separated. Supposedly he drinks a lot- I could see him knocking back a few when he's in town, and then text flirting with Leah at 2 am which leads to her inviting him over.  And in Leah's world, a guy wanting to bone means he's in love with you. It's why she took it so hard when Corey didn't initiate sex with her and why she always cheats with Robbie. Leah equates sexual attention with affection.

Leah's a bitch, but if Jeremy did hook up with her after their divorce, he's a real jerk. He had to know he was getting her hopes up.

• Love 10
(edited)

Chelsea works! I figured she probably still did, but it just wasn't very interesting for the show. I don't know how much they like to show people at work unless they're passing out while having a phone conversation with a child's therapist and forgetting how to tie their shoe.....

....but I digress. She's cute. She and Cole are cute. They're cute with Aubree. And Peter the Pig is adorable. The end. 

Also, Adumb, quit making quips on social media about how Chelsea must really NEED the money. She's on a TV show, you idiot. And has a well off father. It's not about her. It's about the child that you fathered and now must take responsibility for. A JUDGE decided what was fair. Get over it. 

It pains me to say it, but Leah actually came across pretty reasonable and mature in this episode. Of course, I'm always skeptical with her. I liked how she wanted to make an effort with Germy's new squeeze, and not cause trouble like she did with Miranda, but we'll see if all this new found maturity is more than just talk. 

I was actually on her side with the whole Addy pick-up situation. It seems like Germy is all wrapped up in this new girl, so he wants to go with her to get her daughter, and just dumped Addy off at his mom's. Technically not a huge deal, but since he is the parent he should have made pickup arrangements and not left it for Leah to sort out. I don't have a lot of sympathy for Leah when she starts whining about the girlses custody situations not overlapping much; that's what you get when you rush into having babies with two different men. But I understood her frustration with how he handled dropoff  that day. Why couldn't Brooke just go get her daughter and Germy go drop off HIS daughter?

I had to laugh when Leah wanted to have a big celebratory BBQ and there were what? Four people there? Was this the infamous TR Dues BBQ? I wonder where he was hiding. Her BBQ outfit was kind of an odd choice, and now I see that she's got some Tori Spelling cleavage going on. 

I'm so over Kail and Javi's problems right now. This is what I think - Javi wants more babies to lock her down, and Kail is happy to give him any reason to ask for a divorce. That being said, I think she is wise not to want to bring any more kids into the situation. And I actually believe her when she says she's really done having them, period. I'm sure she's glad to get out from under him, but Javi was acting like a total brat about the entire thing. Who is he to call her reasons for not wanting more kids "BS"? What's HIS reasoning for wanting more? 

Ugh, they are just so toxic. I laughed so hard during their first convo (not the divorce one) where he was all prattling on about "I guess we'll just have to see if we want to commit to this". Um....you're married. Didn't you already make that decision? I really hate how lightly some people take marriage these days. Eh, if it doesn't work out, I can just get out of it. Wow. 

I did like the scenes at the play place with Jo and V and the kids. I've always loved how good Jo is with Lincoln. Kail and Jo have had off-on problems way before Javi, but I do think he made things worse. He is very insecure and I like it better when they can all just hang out for the sake of the kids. 

Jenelle makes me ill. Physically ill. She was a mess from her first scene to the last. 

She starts out by making the brilliant choice to take a one-year-old fishing and then screaming at him when he's not dealing well with it. I don't know any kids that age who would be able to handle sitting in a boat and waiting for a fucking fish. That's boring as hell for some adults. But at that age, they're just getting their physical independence and they need lots of opportunities to run around. It's likely that Kaiser was plucked directly from the playpen, put in that truck (for God knows how long), then strapped into a life jacket and confined to a boat. He's a kid, not a plant! He's not going to just sit there. 

And did David really call him a "whiny bitch"? I couldn't tell if he was talking about Nathan or Kaiser. But either way....he was comparing Kaiser to his dad, so....What a thing to say about a baby! 

So then Barb calls to let Jenelle know that Jace needs to be back by 6. She didn't really say why. Or maybe she did and it was edited. Doesn't really matter. She's got custody, her call. I'm guessing she just wants him in at a reasonable hour so he can have a proper meal and a bath before bed. Jenelle is fine with it. Then David freaking pipes up about meeting halfway and shit goes all to hell. Because they can't possibly be bothered to bring Jace to Barb's house. Never mind the fact that Barb makes that drive every freaking weekend, is twice their age, and WORKS all damn day. 

But the worst, the ultimate worst, was Jenelle trying to manipulate Jace in the car. She starts her fake crying and going on about how mean Meme is to keep Jace from her....and Jace just kills it, because all he fucking cares about is Call of Duty! That's right, Jenelle. Keep up your lies. Pretend like the ONLY reason a judge awarded Barb custody was because you didn't have your own house. Nevermind the 60 fucking drugs you were doing, or stealing from your mother, or getting arrested every 5 minutes, or running from house to house with ya high high boyyyyfriend. No, they were just mean and wouldn't let you have your baby because you didn't have a house. But that's okay, just go ahead and make up your little stories. It doesn't matter. The kid only likes your house for the video games. 

I'm just so sick of them fighting in front of the kids like that. How is Jenelle going to say their environment is more stable when they're camped out in a gas station parking lot, making the kids eat a dinner of chips, because they'd rather yell on the phone for 2 hours instead of just driving Jace home??? Yea, that's stable all right. I did love when Jenelle tried to back up her so called stability by screaming, "I've lived there for 6 months!" Ooooh, 6 months. Now that's commitment. 

It always annoys me how Barb acts like the men in Jenelle's life are always the problem. As if Jenelle would be a ray of fucking sunshine without them. She picks them. SHE is a problem herself. However, David is fucking scary. There was no problem with drop off until he intervened. He's always texting her and making things worse. And his rage eyes when they were driving literally chilled me to the bone. He yells at her kids, calls Jace "a girl" for screaming. He's just awful. But she doesn't give a fuck, because he takes care of everything and validates all her BS. 

But I bet all of this will be swept under the rug by Sad Panda next week. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, DNR said:

Kail almost did tho right ? Wasn't there a miscarriage ? A miscarriage is very sad but she was spared being trapped with jealous immature Javi ( she's no prize either but hope she can move on and find happiness if that's possible for her) 

It's quite possible that the miscarriage changed her mind about having any more kids with Javi, because of how he acted. 

8 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Oh my god the shit Leah feeds her kids is repulsive. Raw hot dogs? Sugar packets? Cake frosting! If the cameras weren't there, I'm sure she would've fed that one that fell on the floor to one of them.

Leah is literally the worst nourisher on this show (sorry, Jenelle, it's not Babs), but I've seen all these comments about raw hot dogs. Aren't hot dogs already cooked? I always thought they were basically like bologna, and the point of cooking them is because they taste better heated? Have I been wrong my whole life? I didn't think they were actually "raw" like chicken breast or a pork loin. Just cold. 

• Love 9
(edited)
38 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm so over Kail and Javi's problems right now. This is what I think - Javi wants more babies to lock her down, and Kail is happy to give him any reason to ask for a divorce. That being said, I think she is wise not to want to bring any more kids into the situation. And I actually believe her when she says she's really done having them, period. I'm sure she's glad to get out from under him, but Javi was acting like a total brat about the entire thing. Who is he to call her reasons for not wanting more kids "BS"? What's HIS reasoning for wanting more? 

Ugh, they are just so toxic. I laughed so hard during their first convo (not the divorce one) where he was all prattling on about "I guess we'll just have to see if we want to commit to this". Um....you're married. Didn't you already make that decision? I really hate how lightly some people take marriage these days. Eh, if it doesn't work out, I can just get out of it. Wow. 

I did like the scenes at the play place with Jo and V and the kids. I've always loved how good Jo is with Lincoln. Kail and Jo have had off-on problems way before Javi, but I do think he made things worse. He is very insecure and I like it better when they can all just hang out for the sake of the kids. 

Edited by shelley1005

My response to the above quoted.....since I couldn't get it to put my comments there and was an editing fail.

I do think that Jo is adorable with Lincoln.  I think that Jo and Corey have both shown a real affinity with the kiddos that aren't theirs.  They really get that it isn't the kid's fault about their situation or who their parents are.  

I also got the sense that Javi was expecting Kail to fight harder to not start divorce proceedings.  Instead she was all....alright, let's get this party started.  

• Love 13

I saw something in the back seat from Jace last night when David was going on and on and Jenelle was going on and on. He has learned to be quiet and just sit there and not  say anything that might set either one of them off. Because he might be told to shush up or that he is being a little girl. 

Barb might not be the greatest but she isn't allowing some guy to say that shit to him. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

I also got the sense that Javi was expecting Kail to fight harder to not start divorce proceedings.  Instead she was all....alright, let's get this party started.  

Yes! It was like he was trying to call her bluff and she was all, "Thank God he mentioned it first, now I'm not the bad guy". But she's been dreaming of divorcing his ass for years. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Can we talk about Kail's Prince and the Revolution  purple-colored bedroom? 

Did anyone catch Ali walking up the steps with Gracie? That has to be very taxing for her aND the logical conclusion should be Leah need to find a single-level home but this is Leah we are talking about.

How does Javi plan to support all these babies he wants to have when the MTV gravy train comes to a screeching halt? 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Javi wants a third kid because he thinks it'll make Kail settle her ass down.  Maybe she won't run off to see the Pinterest house girl so much.  Maybe she'll droop out of school and then he won't have to worry so much about what she's up to.  Even if it's a fake storyline I'm glad Kail told him to go screw.  At least she's smart enough to not bring more kids into bullshit.

I think Kail gave him mixed signals. It sounds to me like she didn't come right out and say she didn't want a third child. It wasn't until her friend asked her why not delay it that she said she didn't want her kids 10 years apart. So it is then either now or never and Kail's saying no to now, which is understandable with her finishing school.

Of course, this would be the thing you discuss *before* getting married but I know a lot of times there is negotiation about kids, especially the third one. I think most people who want kids generally want two and after that .... depends on a lot of things.

• Love 3

Leah: Why don’t you care about how much you’ve screwed up Ali and Gracie’s lives by being a bitch to Miranda? You’re not going to change, until you admit that you have a problem.  Also, spend time with your kids! Do you ever notice how much Leah and Kail tell their kids to go play?  Leah is jealous that Jeremy find someone who is sane. Stop talking like a valley girl, Leah. It’s not cute.

Chelsea: Aubree is going to lose teeth. Stop acting like every milestone is her wedding day.  Adam is a douche, and always will be.  Does Cole have a lisp?

Kail: You and Javi should not have gotten married to begin with. You married him for his benefits. So, they’re divorcing because Javi wants more kids, and Kail doesn’t? I think there’s more to that story. Most women with kids work full time. It’s called doing what you need to do, to support your kids. I’m surprised Kail and Javi lasted this long.

Jenelle: How fucking dare you let your ‘boyfriend’ call your son a bitch?  That’s heartbreaking. It’s more proof that Kai is nothing to Jenelle, except another paycheck.  Also, it’s not like the  court took away custody of Jace, and gave it  to Babs. She voluntarily did it.  Babs should adopt Jace,and cut Jenelle out of his life for good. What has she done, to prove that she should get custody back?

The reunion should be good. Hope Dr. Drew finally calls these girls out on shit.

David needs to stop acting like he's involved in Jenelle's battle with Babs. He should focus on seeing the kid that he cannot see because he beat up the mother. Jenelle always knows how to pick winners for boyfriends.

• Love 8

Did anyone catch jace bluffing marisa in the backseat? He was pretending to pick his nose (his finger was actually on the side of his nose) and then licking his finger. She was looking at him all grossed out. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Chelsea: Aubree is going to lose teeth. Stop acting like every milestone is her wedding day.  

I think chelsea is just obsessed with teeth because she's the daughter of a dentist. Have you noticed that she often sends aubree to brush her teeth?

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Did anyone catch jace bluffing marisa in the backseat? He was pretending to pick his nose (his finger was actually on the side of his nose) and then licking his finger. She was looking at him all grossed out. 

He's more than likely that one weird kid at school who no one likes. 

Jenelle keeps using that word "stable." I do not think it means what she thinks it means.  For example, it does not mean allowing your meat head boyfriend to call your baby a "whiny little bitch."  I can't believe she didn't say anything.

When Kail was saying that she didn't want to be a single mom to 3 kids every time Javi deployed, I got the feeling that she was really thinking, "I don't want to be a single mom when this new baby inevitably fails to fix our marriage and we split up anyway." 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

He's more than likely that one weird kid at school who no one likes.

Awww, I don't think that's fair to say. I think it's pretty normal for little boys to be gross about things like boogers, and to tease little girls about it. But Jace can also be a very nice little boy. I bet he has friends. I certainly hope he does. He doesn't have much in the way of family. 

2 minutes ago, kdl88 said:

Jenelle keeps using that word "stable." I do not think it means what she thinks it means.  For example, it does not mean allowing your meat head boyfriend to call your baby a "whiny little bitch."  I can't believe she didn't say anything.

To be fair, Jenelle was not within earshot when he said this. She was out in the boat with the other two kids, and David had gone up on shore with Kaiser to get the stuff they forgot from his friend. That being said, I'm sure she didn't bat an eye when she heard it once it aired. 

• Love 11
(edited)

I don't think jenelle heard david call kaiser "a whiny little bitch like his daddy." David was talking to his friend. HOWEVER, if she HAD heard i think she would have said, "i knoooow, dude."

ETA: ghoulina beat me to it! Great minds think alike ;)

Edited by Blissfool
  • Love 15

kdl88, he said it to one of the random hanger ons that joined them that day. He said what he said to Jace, right in front of Jenelle and she did nothing, so I doubt she'd do any differently for Kaiser. I want David to disappear, but with Jenelle's history, we know her next boyfriend will be even worse than the last and that's frightening. David is like an ugly, stupid genetic super beast made up of all the parts of all Jenelle's other shitty boyfriends. I'm afraid to see what his successor will do.

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

kdl88, he said it to one of the random hanger ons that joined them that day. He said what he said to Jace, right in front of Jenelle and she did nothing, so I doubt she'd do any differently for Kaiser. I want David to disappear, but with Jenelle's history, we know her next boyfriend will be even worse than the last and that's frightening. David is like an ugly, stupid genetic super beast made up of all the parts of all Jenelle's other shitty boyfriends. I'm afraid to see what his successor will do.

That's the truly terrifying part.  Each one is worse than the last.  At this rate she'll be a Lifetime movie of the month before she's 30yrs old.

• Love 9

All I know is the moment my boyfriend called my kids any kind of nasty name, he'd be my ex-boyfriend. Jace should be playing Candy Land, not COD. Anyone can see he's used to walking on eggshells around Jenelle and Unclo Whoever, that whole environment is so toxic. Jenelle is wrong in involving Jace in her issue w/Babs. Her screaming matches are so immature and accomplish nothing. Have we ever seen her sit down with Babs with a list of reasons why she should have custody.and calmly and rationally discuss them. Of course not, that's totally beyond her. She wants what she wants and she wants it now. Never mind that next week she won't.

Kail has been emotionally checked out of her marriage for a long time now. I think she was just waiting for Javi to make the first move regarding divorce so he can be the bad guy. She can play the victim.

I've already commented on Leah's lack of culinary skills so I'll just move on to her cluelessness about double standards. It's OK for Miranda to put your child's needs above those of her own (in backpackgate) but it's not OK for Germy to do the same? Leah can't control who Germy sees or what he does when he has Addy and she doesn't like it. She is still delusional about Germy wanting to get back with her. Also, she's darn lucky none of the girlses have taken a tumble while playing on those stairs.

Chelsea's segments are the only bright spot at the moment. Baby voices and all, I'm happy for them.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, DNR said:

Little hints of the real Uncle Dave coming thru. It won't be long till he possibly strikes one of the boys and has knock down drag out fights with Jenelle.  She's picked another winner and moved him in post haste. She deserves every miserable minute ahead 

Yes he did, he also called Kaiser a "little bitch". He just did it in a sly way by comparing him to Nathan. Uncle Dave has rage seething just under the surface and I believe that's why he hates Babs so much. She sees right through his con and knows he just wants to control her idiot daughter. If Babs steps out of the picture he will be beating Jace and Kaiser, no doubt about it. It might start as him "disciplining" them and will escalate to full on beatings. God bless Babs for seeing the truth, but she needs to not let Jace go to Jenelles house at all.

• Love 11
(edited)

This may or may not have been mentioned, but I feel that I should bring up a couple observations.

Leah & Jeremy - I wonder if Jeremy made up the "got to pick up Brookes daughter" as an excuse not to pick up Addy from Leah's house knowing the infamous BBQ that TR Dues was admittedly at because the BBQ happened after the twitter rants Jeremy was involved in "the next one's going to be an Oreo." I know we don't know if that was a racist comment towards Leah dating a black man or a flavored shot, but nonetheless, he may not have wanted to see TR Dues after running his mouth if it weren't flavored shots. P.S. Leah actually didn't annoy me in this episode, but that ugly top was not working for her and the Tori Spelling boobs that another poster mentioned.

Jenelle & Babs - I think (IMO) that Babs was insistent on Jenelle dropping Jace off without meeting halfway was because Bab's was already HALFWAY through a bottle of wine and didn't want to interrupt the party of one to pick up Jace. She later caved into Uncle bad Touches demands which meant she was picking up Jace under the influence of wine. The scene I watched showed Bab's not sipping but throwing back the glass of wine. She may have had people over because of the couple pizzas in the background ( I couldn't stop staring - I missed breakfast ) and think she had guest over or fed the film crew.

I'm originally from Boston and have plenty of Babs in my family and don't see the love for this woman. I think she is funny and I do love my hometown accent, but the woman sucks at communicating and past it down to Jenelle. I know the lady works hard and now is raising her grandson instead of enjoying the golden years, but she's no better when she's screaming around Jace. I have a lot of sympathy for Barbara but driving Jace home under the influence instead of agreeing to let Jace spend the night at Jenelle's knocked her down a point or ten for me.

Chelsea & Helium - I could not muster any sex drive for a man that talks about having kids while talking weird and making goofy faces. I doubt Chelsea regularly has an orgasm with him, but I wish them well because they obviously love each other a lot. Cole please don't talk in the bedroom. :-)

Also, if some dude called my kids a "whiny ass bitch" or "screamed like a girl" I drop him! Jenelle this dude is not right in the head. If he's this bad on CAMERA I'm scared about behind the scenes.

Kail - Poor Isaac.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, kdl88 said:

When Kail was saying that she didn't want to be a single mom to 3 kids every time Javi deployed, I got the feeling that she was really thinking, "I don't want to be a single mom when this new baby inevitably fails to fix our marriage and we split up anyway." 

100% this. Kailyn is a lot of things but she's not an idiot. The way Javi behaved after the miscarriage she learned a lot about how nasty he could be. Further more, if a woman doesn't want more children, she doesn't have to have more children- for whatever reason. Kailyn is the one that has to carry/deliver said child, and most of the childcare responsibilities would fall on her even if Javi were local 100% of the time. Additionally raising children is far more expensive than it used to be. Now if Javi wants more children and thinks that's worth leaving Kailyn over that's his perogative but I don't think that's the real reason. They were mismatched from Day 1, I also agree with the poster unthread who said he'd be much better matched with a woman like Vee. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 16
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

This may or may not have been mentioned, but I feel that I should bring up a couple observations.

Leah & Jeremy - I wonder if Jeremy made up the "got to pick up Brookes daughter" as an excuse not to pick up Addy from Leah's house knowing the infamous BBQ that TR Dues was admittedly at because the BBQ happened after the twitter rants Jeremy was involved in "the next one's going to be an Oreo." I know we don't know if that was a racist comment towards Leah dating a black man or a flavored shot, but nonetheless, he may not have wanted to see TR Dues after running his mouth if it weren't flavored shots. P.S. Leah actually didn't annoy me in this episode, but that ugly top was not working for her and the Tori Spelling boobs that another poster mentioned.

Jenelle & Babs - I think (IMO) that Babs was insistent on Jenelle dropping Jace off without meeting halfway was because Bab's was already HALFWAY through a bottle of wine and didn't want to interrupt the party of one to pick up Jace. She later caved into Uncle bad Touches demands which meant she was picking up Jace under the influence of wine. The scene I watched showed Bab's not sipping but throwing back the glass of wine. She may have had people over because of the couple pizzas in the background ( I couldn't stop staring - I missed breakfast ) and think she had guest over or fed the film crew.

I'm originally from Boston and have plenty of Babs in my family and don't see the love for this woman. I think she is funny and I do love my hometown accent, but the woman sucks at communicating and past it down to Jenelle. I know the lady works hard and now is raising her grandson instead of enjoying the golden years, but she's no better when she's screaming around Jace. I have a lot of sympathy for Barbara but driving Jace home under the influence instead of agreeing to let Jace spend the night at Jenelle's knocked her down a point or ten for me.

Chelsea & Helium - I could not muster any sex drive for a man that talks about having kids while talking weird and making goofy faces. I doubt Chelsea regularly has an orgasm with him, but I wish them well because they obviously love each other a lot. Cole please don't talk in the bedroom. :-)

Also, if some dude called my kids a "whiny ass bitch" or "screamed like a girl" I drop him! Jenelle this dude is not right in the head. If he's this bad on CAMERA I'm scared about behind the scenes.

Kail - Poor Isaac.

That BBQ with TR was last summer. At least a year ago. So we're the Twitter Oreo comments. This BBQ that aired happened in March, barely 3 months ago. 

Edited to add: I see what your saying now. My bad. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

That's the truly terrifying part.  Each one is worse than the last.  At this rate she'll be a Lifetime movie of the month before she's 30yrs old.

I have to disagree. I think Nathan was far worse. He was extremely verbally abusive to Jenelle and her mother. David is not. He's also not a heroin addict, like Courtland and Kieffer. 

I'm not saying David is perfect, but he seems to treat Jenelle well, I don't see them argue much. & what he said to Jace was not a big deal, IMO, his tone was not aggressive, it was more tired and irritated by his screaming, which they'd been dealing with the entire car ride. 

What he said about Kaiser...eh, not cool, but not the end of the world, I see it as more him casually venting to a friend. 

For me, the jury is still out on Dave. So far, he doesn't seem too bad. 

• Love 2

I have children and if I were to be dating someone and we were newly dating and he called my child a whiny bitch he would have heard some words. While we are newly dating the only thing I want to hear from you about y children is that they are cutest, most amazing little people you have ever met. Only when we have been together for a good amount of time with the intention to get married can you let me know you realize they are terrors. Even then watch your phrases. Makes me sad her kids will never have that mama bear looking out for them.

When Leah was on the phone I like how she made sure to include Jeremy wanting to get back with her and bring up the cheating with Corey. That girl is something else.

I read something, I forgot where, about Kail and Jo at the VMA's. Everyone was saying they believed they hooked up there. If that is true her getting all friendly with Vee and getting all the kids together is just awful.

• Love 8

I just can't see Jo ever cheating with or getting back with Kail.  Kail might want it, but I feel like Jo is over her crap. He's glad they aren't fighting, sure. But who would want to go back to that emotionless robot. 

• Love 7
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

This has been my dirty little secret for the longest time.  It's easy to find the humor in her funny antics, but at the end of the day, I really don't see many differences between her and Jenelle.  That being said, I absolutely tip my hat to her for forfeiting a big chunk of her golden years to raise her grandson because her horrible (horrible) daughter can't do it herself.

I'm still furious today about how that asshole boyfriend of Jenelle's referred to Kaiser.  When I was a terribly young, freshly divorced lass with a toddler (now 15), I had a boyfriend that I thought was just wonderful.  He took me on nice dates, was funny, and loved the same music I did.  Then, one night about six months later, he looked at me after I put my fussy daughter to bed and said, "Do you ever think that *daughter's name* acts like a spoiled fucking demon sometimes because of her asshole father?  I don't know how you don't just strangle her sometimes."  He was dead serious.  Let's just say that he didn't spend the night that night (or any other subsequent night).  If (when?) something terrible happens, Jenelle will have no one to blame but herself.

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

100% this. Kailyn is a lot of things but she's not an idiot. The way Javi behaved after the miscarriage she learned a lot about how nasty he could be. Further more, if a woman doesn't want more children, she doesn't have to have more children- for whatever reason. Kailyn is the one that has to carry/reliever said child, and most of the childcare responsibilities would fall on her even if Javi were local 100% of the time. Additionally raising children is far more expensive than it used to be. Now if Javi wants more children and thinks that's worth leave Kailyn over that's his perogative but I don't think that's the real reason. They were mismatched from Day 1, I also agree with the poster unthread who said he'd be much better matched with a woman like Vee. 

I completely agree that it's Kail's prerogative to not wanna have any more kids if she chooses not to and I also agree that she's not an idiot. & I also agree that her and Javi aren't a good match. But honestly, I have yet to see Kail have a healthy relationship with ANYONE (romantically, anyway) - not with Jo, not with Jordan and not with Javi. Every guy she's been with, she's treated like shit. None of her relationships seem to go smoothly. She seems like a nightmare to date - she's selfish, abusive, hypocritical, unfaithful and unsupportive. 

I think family/kids has always been important to Javi, especially given his background, so I'm sure that was a big reason for his decision, but you're right, I'll bet there was more to it. I think, having had time away from Kailyn and around other people, including women, he was slowly able to detach himself from her and more able to see things clearly and ultimately decided this was not what he wanted. & I think Kail was all-too-relieved and had been wanting him to end it for a while, she just didn't wanna be the one to end it and look like a bitch on TV, like she has so many times before. I think the only reason she stuck it out for as long as she did was because she was on TV and didn't want people to think she was a cold-hearted bitch anymore than they already do. 

• Love 5

I have to disagree. I think Nathan was far worse. He was extremely verbally abusive to Jenelle and her mother. David is not. He's also not a heroin addict, like Courtland and Kieffer. 

I don't know, I do definitely get a "worst boyfriend ever" vibe from David. You have to take into account that David is still relatively new on the scene. Nathan wasn't a total asshole to Jenelle or Barbara on day one. That all came later. Also, we'd seen Nathan interact with Barb a lot more than David has so far, but the few times David has dealt with her he has been nothing but disrespectful too. He called the cops on her, for crying out loud. And I don't give David points for not being a heroin addict like Jenelle's previous guys when he's a suspected domestic abuser -- and the abusive vibe is loud and clear with him and the way he deals with Jenelle and the kids and asserts control over her life and dealings. It's all almost textbook abusive boyfriend red flag stuff. It may all come down to nothing but supposition and paranoia, but of all the jerkholes Jenelle has been with on this show David is the first one that I actually fear for her over.

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

This has been my dirty little secret for the longest time.  It's easy to find the humor in her funny antics, but at the end of the day, I really don't see many differences between her and Jenelle.  That being said, I absolutely tip my hat to her for forfeiting a big chunk of her golden years to raise her grandson.

I see a huge difference - Babs doesn't need a man to feel whole. Babs is able to be single. Babs is also selfless enough to take on a responsibility that wasn't hers (Jace). 

Babs and Jenelle are both drama queens who let arguments escalate too quickly, but other than that, I think they're quite different. 

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I see a huge difference - Babs doesn't need a man to feel whole. Babs is able to be single. Babs is also selfless enough to take on a responsibility that wasn't hers (Jace). 

Babs and Jenelle are both drama queens who let arguments escalate too quickly, but other than that, I think they're quite different. 

Agree. Also, Barb has genuine affection for both Jenelle and Jace. I've never seen anything resembling affection from Jenelle for anyone but whatever loser she happens to be dating.

• Love 17

I realized Cole and I are pretty similar, I also get annoyed when I see too many people at a restaurant :)

Jenelle is the absolute worst. Her and Barb have the most toxic relationship I have ever seen. Barb has to know it will never get better, I really don't understand why she continues te let Jace go there. Jenelle will never change. Her poor children. Add me to the list that is scared of Dave. 

As for Javi and kail, nothing else I can really add except that my heart breaks for Isaac. When they were having pizza and he was talking about how they'll all be together when Javi comes back made me so sad for him. I really hope that Javi tries to maintain a good relationship him going forward

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

I don't know, I do definitely get a "worst boyfriend ever" vibe from David. You have to take into account that David is still relatively new on the scene. Nathan wasn't a total asshole to Jenelle or Barbara on day one. That all came later. Also, we'd seen Nathan interact with Barb a lot more than David has so far, but the few times David has dealt with her he has been nothing but disrespectful too. He called the cops on her, for crying out loud. And I don't give David points for not being a heroin addict like Jenelle's previous guys when he's a suspected domestic abuser -- and the abusive vibe is loud and clear with him and the way he deals with Jenelle and the kids and asserts control over her life and dealings. It's all almost textbook abusive boyfriend red flag stuff. It may all come down to nothing but supposition and paranoia, but of all the jerkholes Jenelle has been with on this show David is the first one that I actually fear for her over.

Nathan was abusive to Barbara his first season, engaging her in several screaming matches, etc. 

David did call the cops on her, but to be fair, Babs was no picnic, barging into the house and immediately accusing David of being the reason Jenelle did not want to speak to her. Babs needs to learn to bite her tongue (at 60 years old, I don't see that trait changing, it is what it is, but for someone whose not used to that, I can see how it's a bit stressful, especially when it's in front of your kid and on national TV) and he was initially polite to her and even when she kept screaming, he didn't engage her or start screaming back, he told her not to scream at him and insult him in front of his child and when Barbara didn't stop, David didn't start screaming back, he just said he's calling the cops, which was absurd but I think he just didn't know what to do. 

I get the vibe that David's dealings with Babs via not wanting to drive Jace all the way back, etc. is his way of taking stress of Jenelle's back because he knows Babs stresses Jenelle out. I also think he has a thing against Babs because of how she treated him that time. 

You're right, David is very new to the scene, which is why I'm not ready to rush to judgement on him just yet - I haven't seen anything that I'd deem outrageous so far. & I never said he should get points for not being a junkie, just that he definitely doesn't seem like the worst boyfriend she's ever had, like the person I quoted said - not when compared to some of her past boyfriends (who were junkies). Not perfect, either, mind you, but I don't think anyone whose perfect would be with Jenelle tbh, lol. If he seemed perfect, I'd think he was too good to be true, because I don't think anyone who completely has it together would be w/Jenelle. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I realized Cole and I are pretty similar, I also get annoyed when I see too many people at a restaurant :)

I haven't had a chance to watch this episode yet, but I'm the same way. I hate crowded, noisy restaurants.

Reading the comments, I'm truly frightened for Jace and Kaiser. If Dave is calling a toddler a "little bitch" on camera, what the hell is going on behind the scenes? And why the fuck does Barb still allow Jace to visit that toxic hell hole known as Jenelle's house? What's it going to take, a boyfriend beating the shit out of Jace before she realizes he's not safe there?

My mind is also boggled that a large contingent on the TM2 FB page feels Jenelle should have her son back. Seriously?

• Love 7

David is the first boyfriend that actually drives. Before, jenelle was always in the driver's seat. But i guess it's all or nothing for jenelle....if david didn't want to drive jace to barb then jenelle could've done it as soon as they got home and exchanged cars. (Yes, i know, i know, that's asking a lot from jenelle. )

• Love 3
(edited)

David did call the cops on her, but to be fair, Babs was no picnic, barging into the house and immediately accusing David of being the reason Jenelle did not want to speak to her. Babs needs to learn to bite her tongue (at 60 years old, I don't see that trait changing, it is what it is, but for someone whose not used to that, I can see how it's a bit stressful, especially when it's in front of your kid and on national TV) and he was initially polite to her and even when she kept screaming, he didn't engage her or start screaming back, he told her not to scream at him and insult him in front of his child and when Barbara didn't stop, David didn't start screaming back, he just said he's calling the cops, which was absurd but I think he just didn't know what to do. 

I honestly didn't blame Barbara for her reaction here. If I went to my daughter's house -- which I have every right to visit -- and found the kids outside unattended, and my daughter locked in the bedroom and the boyfriend refusing to let me talk to her or even look at her, I'd be freaked out and pissed off, too, and most certainly not catering to any of his demands to leave. He has no right to tell her to leave, or to call the cops on her if she doesn't. It's not his house. I had the same reaction when Kieffer pulled that same shit -- Jenelle sure can pick 'em -- of who the hell do you think you are to call the police about someone being in a house that isn't even yours, and how on earth can Jenelle tolerate a man who would call the police on her own mother?

Nathan was abusive to Barbara his first season, engaging her in several screaming matches, etc. 

But not day one. His first season was 24 episodes long. David's only just been introduced in the latter half of this one season, and again, he's hardly had any scenes with Barb.

I get the vibe that David's dealings with Babs via not wanting to drive Jace all the way back, etc. is his way of taking stress of Jenelle's back because he knows Babs stresses Jenelle out. I also think he has a thing against Babs because of how she treated him that time. 

I absolutely feel like Barb is now just on his list because of that prior incident, but more than anything it just felt like he was trying to assert control over a situation and over a fight that wasn't even his. Much like how he inserted himself in Jenelle and Nathan's arguments about the latter getting to see Kaiser and insisting on handling the communication for her. Or how he insisted that she have no reason to talk to Nathan at all outside of Kaiser. You know, that thing "that" guy does to make it seem like they're looking out for your interests and protecting you but they're really just controlling you?

For real, he needs to stop having Jenelle's conversations for her. That's just weird.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 18

...and how he reported to 911 that "this lady" was screaming in front of his kids. Plural, not singular. And he said it more than once, so I know it wasn't a slip of the tongue. Four children in that house, three he barely knows, and only one was related to him, yet he told the operator it was "all of my children." Ridiculously huge red flag. 

• Love 18