Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E04: Week 3, Part 2

• Start Topic

JoJo joins the guys for a fun-filled day in the pool but realizes they are distracted by the recent drama involving one bachelor.  After the rose ceremony, the 14 men who remain travel to the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania where a suitor gets a one-on-one date in the woods.  Later, 11 bachelors visit Pittsburgh's Heinz Field and play football with Ben Roethlisberger, Hines Ward and Brett Keisel; and two guys go on a dreaded two-on-one date, but only one gets a rose.

I'm not sure whose idea it was to have the 2-on-1 confrontation with Chad take place on the Blair Witch Date in the middle of the woods (now with 200% more axes and machetes!), but I hope whoever it was also thought to take along the surely very effective Short and Portly Security Guard. Hopefully armed with a tranq gun. Was there room for him in the helicopter? One can only hope. 

Speaking of the helicopter... glad Chad was seemingly able to hoof it all the way back to the house after his helicopter ride. That doesn't seem like a stretch at all. (There was a helicopter right? I wasn't just imagining that?)

• Love 23

Daniel actually made me laugh at his pranking Evan.  Because Even has obviously never seen a penis before.  /sarcasm. 

That was about 6 minutes of content in a 2 hour show.  Pretty much worthless crap for the rest of the time.  And we get even more worthless crap in 2 weeks. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Daniel actually made me laugh at his pranking Evan.  Because Even has obviously never seen a penis before.  /sarcasm. 

Not an erect one,anyway

• LOL 1
  • Love 23

The Chad apology cliffhanger was pretty lame. It was a sorry-not-sorry on both sides and also from some of the others trying to move it along--let's just get this over with or Dad (i.e., Harrison) will ground us.

Who was that swimming in a full suit? The synchronized swim dive was cute. Of course the blood was from a dive gone wrong. It didn't look like any particular body part was bleeding. Maybe the producers just threw in a couple of those fake blood capsules and hoped they would land on someone.

Full straddle jump on Jordan. She even entwines herself when sitting with him. Restrain yourself, woman. Jordan is obviously leading the pack.

"Do you want steak or do you want ice cream?" Uh-oh, here comes ice cream. Evan's melted vanilla dripping down the side of the cone; Chad's the whole side of beef. 

Darn typing while watching--what did Derek say to JoJo about Chad? You go, Derek! I thought he was a snooze on their date, but I like the way he handled Chad. Derek officially makes it on my leaderboard.

Ali, Santa Claus, and the guy with the brothers are out. Still some guys left that I don't recognize, but we're getting closer to that exciting day mid-season when I can recognize and remember everyone's name.

Pennsylvania is "a beautiful place to fall in love." DRINK! Cracked up laughing over JoJo's, "Oh, f*ck! It's too hot!" I was thinking when they were chopping the wood how they'd regulate the water temperature. Now we know--you don't. Well, the wood stove hot tub looked cool in theory. Even funnier how Luke was carrying her into the hot tub and she was terrified. They seemed to hit it off. I really liked the way he opened up to her at dinner, and he seems thoughtful and genuine. Luke shoots to the top of the  leaderboard!

Maybe on Bachelor in Paradise, Chad's bear and Clare's raccoon can get together.

Is this the same guy who sang on the last date? Is he on tour with them? Is he Harrison's cousin or something? The "let's kiss and dance on a podium in the center of a surprise concert" date is always awkward, but they seemed to have no trepidation smooching for the crowd.

James Taylor has a bloody eyeball, unsurprisingly not from Chad, but he's going to play anyway--he just needs to squint under the gauze and he's good to go. Eh, periferal vision is overrated! What's the worst that can happen? ... Evan's nose is bleeding again for no apparent reason, again not from Chad, though they'll probably claim their fear of Chad made them spontaneously bleed. There is no other explanation, but maybe Evan should go to an ENT and get his sinuses checked just in case.

Is this guy Chase or Robby? I cannot tell them apart. Oh, he didn't have a date yet, it's Robby. I also can't tell Derek and James F (or whatever initial that's not Taylor) apart.

Jordan and JoJo get "love's sweeping journey" music in the driveway in front of a fountain--just like Sean and Catherine! It's official, everyone! [bangs gavel]

And the dramatic fight to the death music for Alex and Chad. Alex, you are not going to "lay out" Chad. You look pretty muscular for 5'5" and could probably "lay out" some drunk guy caught off guard in a random bar fight, but Chad does NOTHING but work out and mainline protein. Chad is insanely jacked, and the whole group of you couldn't take him in a coordinated attack.

Alex has his "USA! USA!" socks on, and he's ready for battle...like literally in Army green and combat boots.

Someone is going to be left to die in the woods and be attacked by a bear. But, watch out, bear. If it's Chad, I give him 15 minutes before he eats you whole and wears your skin for warmth.

Can we get Chad on that VH-1 reality star therapy show? I am intrigued about what in the world happened to him growing up that he can't conceive any other option than threatening someone when they say something that he doesn't like or hurts his feelings. Whatever it is, I think that also explains his obsession with being as physically strong as possible so no one can ever hurt him again, like I'm guessing he may have been abused as a child. 

"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes."

"I can agree with that."

Words to live by.

OMG. Chad whistling as he walks through the dark woods after saying, "And now I need to go find Alex." Was the scariest movie trailer ever. And he shows up at the house! Aaaahhh! I thought the guys were exaggerating these few episodes, but this 2:1 Chad seemed to make it very clear that of course he needs to beat up these guys after the show; there is no other recourse. And now he's off the show!

Thankfully we end on a joke from my new favorite funny man, Damn Daniel, so hopefully I won't have Chad nightmares. Fake skinny dipping wasn't AS funny as "be more like Mussolini," but it was pretty good.

• Love 12
(edited)

Well, it's all downhill from here. The rest of these duds do not a season make. 

JoJo, you really screwed up by not being able to win over Ben, despite being very hot. And the show hosed you with this sorry lot. I'm guessing we'll see you back on the jersey-chasing circuit in 6 months?

Edited by PetuniaP
  • Love 1

So in two weeks, Chad comes back to the house and says, "Just kidding! It was all scripted. No hard feelings." Right? Because otherwise, how does he get a ticket to BIP?

Clearly Fleiss is trying to outdo UnReal.

• Love 2

This is my first season, has there ever been a time before when all the bachelors were so happy that someone (who they thought was a contender) was gone?  Yeah, the football thing wasn't rigged at all for Jordan -they just happen  to have it so he can quarterback both sides. Its almost like they planned the whole thing around him, instead of JJ.

Chad is very good with the crazy eyes.  I have to say I was chuckling when he returned to Alex and was all chill - though it is frightening how easily he can switch from schmoozy to psycho.

I still think James F would be good for her, but he's just fodder.  Canadian dude cracks me up, but everything about his looks, from his head to his toes, freaks me out; its like he's completely out of proportion.  Derrick is beautiful, but doesn't seem like the dude for her.  Robby still looks oily to me.  Chase - eh.  Grant isn't for her either- but he's beautiful too.  I'm really liking Wes as a front runner.  I still like Luke too, but she looked like she had a glazed over look when they were talking.  Boy looks like he can kiss though!  Loved JJ saying "F---" and looking at the crew like "oh shit, shouldn't have said that."

• Love 1
(edited)

Way too much Chad tonight. It was tedious. I hate how TB maneuvers contestants to bring out the worst in each other and in themselves. If you watched the Lifetime show Unreal last season, you may have shuddered at the horrendous lengths Unreal's show within a show ("Everlasting", modeled after TB) producers/handlers went to to extract all the drama possible from the contestants. (Suicide, anyone?) Well, that's what I was thinking of when I was watching tonight. Chad might be unlikeable, but to exploit a guy who clearly has major emotional issues (although some of these may have been due to the quantity of banned substances floating around in his bloodstream) is disgusting. 

Luke seems somewhat introverted, a man of few words, maybe not a "fireworks" kind of guy. But damn, the way he expressed himself when talking about his life experiences--he's a keeper. I guess I'll give him a pass on the unreasonable jealousy he expressed a couple of episodes back. But could someone remove that dead animal from his head?

Did Alex say that Chad was "disingenuine"?  Okay, then.

Edited by adhoc
  • Love 10
(edited)

I don't remember the last time I laughed as much during an episode of The Bachelorette. Cringed, maybe, but this was full-on glee. 

Memorable moments:

• JoJo's "and now I say goodbye to you" to Chad and walks off with Alex. Damn. I thought at least she'd walk him out. 
  • The voiceover of JoJo during the group date "even Chad's having fun" - cutover to Chad eating by himself.
  • Derek using his spatula to stab something on the stove while Chad's talking at him.
  • Tiny, plastic shot cups at the pool party, the kind you get at a Costco sample counter.
  • Wells still wearing his football jersey at the house. Were his clothes lost or did he just like the jersey?

Other random thoughts:

• Love, love, love Luke. I think Jordan's F1 (wrapping her legs around him said it all), but I'd take Luke and his maturity and life experience any day. He looks a bit like Willem Dafoe.
  • Chase looks a little like Tanner.
  • Ali looked like such a sweet guy. I wish we saw more of him. 
  • Who knew Daniel would be one of the more easy going guys in the house? 
  • Granted, Chad shouldn't have threatened the guys, but why didn't they just laugh it off? Or once he told them to not speak to him ... just not speak to him? There were more of them than him. 
  • Good call on leaving the house and going into a more natural setting. The scenery was gorgeous. 
  • Has JoJo even spoken with Vinny the Barber?
Edited by kazza
Fixed - thanks petalfrog!
  • Love 8
(edited)

Love, love, love Alex. I think Jordan's F1 (wrapping her legs around him said it all), but I'd take Alex and his maturity and life experience any day. He looks a bit like Willem Dafoe.

Do you mean Luke? Because Alex was on the 2:1 and looks more like a James Marsden-Tom Cruise hybrid. Agreed Luke came across very well. I got frustrated that she seems to be putting all this pressure on Jordan ("I get nervous around you") when he clearly wants to get to know her organically. Have a conversation with him Jojo! That would reduce some of the nerves and concerns.

Chad walking through the woods and showing up at the house really pushes at my limits of tolerance for manufactured drama. I refuse to believe they don't immediately shuttle the eliminated folks into cars to head to their seclusion. There's no reason for him to be wandering around in the dark. That makes me mad. I'm a "wrong reasons" viewer but it doesn't mean I don't want to see some romance and fun. The entire "Previously on" from last night's episode was all Chad drama. I want to see dates and let the drama happen organically. We don't need all these shenanigans. I also think that in earlier seasons the threat of violence would have been enough to get him kicked off by producers. I am glad Jojo said she didn't like his default to threats of violence but I wish she'd also brought up (since she stresses the need to be safe) that his behavior also raised concern about risk for domestic violence from him... it's like no one seemed to recognize that this is not just about his threats to the guys. I'm not saying the man has ever or would ever engage in domestic violence but let's also talk about the reason why his actions are concerns within the context of a romantic relationship.

Edited by petalfrog
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, adhoc said:

Did Alex say that Chad was "disingenuine"?  Okay, then.

Glad someone else mentioned this, as I thought I heard it wrong.  Usually, I am indifferent to grammar usage (or lack thereof), but this cracked me up. 

To me, the most handsome men also happened to be the shortest - Alex and particularly Ali.  Which was okay, because JoJo is pocket-sized herself.  That's one of the things I appreciated about Ashley and J.P. - he was fit, but he wasn't some hulking dude that made Ashley look like a prepubescent standing next to him. But hey, I know that's a thing.  

I can't really tell much difference between Jordan, Robby, and Chase.  I know I hate their haircuts.  I'm very grateful that trendy shit is not a thing among the men in my area.   

Wells looks physically ill most of the time. You can be slim without appearing to need intravaneous nutrition.  

Luke and Chad have this strange lower jaw thing going on, so thank goodness for facial hair.  Also, Chad apparently skips leg and glutes day. #noassatallsyndrome

Grant has such a weird face - another lower jaw thing, maybe.  Maybe he's better looking in person, because the camera does him no favors. 

• Love 6

This one was a bit disappointing to me. If JoJo truly had no idea how bad Chad was until the very last day, then shame on production.  Is anyone looking out for her safety? 

I believe Chad is a narcissist on literal steroids.  He has no insight and a hair trigger.  For ABC to become aware of that, and keep that person in an emotionally charged situation with copious amounts of alcohol is insanity.  The meats were nice, though.

• Love 4

I don't find Luke to be good looking at all and his personality seems kind of dull. He seemed kind of tense on their date. JoJo keeps telling Jordan she wants something more from him, but still hasn't picked him for a one on one date. Way too much Chad again. I don't find anything funny about his constant threats of violence and getting in people's faces. I think the guys have been really holding back; I'm surprised one or more haven't punched his lights out. The stupid shot of him skulking around the woods is just silly. It's obvious he would have been sent to the airport like the other rejects.

We all have such different tastes. I think Jordan (minus the floppy hair), Chase. and Derek are the best looking. Ali had vampire teeth although he looked good from some angles and I don't really find short men attractive so sorry Alex. I had the feeling the two on one date was forced on JoJo and she was not happy about it. She has zero chemistry with Alex.

As far as the football game, I thought they were playing it fair by having Jordan quarterback for both teams; he was a football player so it wouldn't be fair for him to be on one of the teams. I was expecting them to go to a foreign country, but the resort does look nice. 

• Love 6
(edited)
37 minutes ago, kazza said:

Other random thoughts:

• Love, love, love Alex. I think Jordan's F1 (wrapping her legs around him said it all), but I'd take Alex and his maturity and life experience any day. He looks a bit like Willem Dafoe.
  • Chase looks a little like Tanner.
  • Ali looked like such a sweet guy. I wish we saw more of him. 
  • Who knew Daniel would be one of the more easy going guys in the house? 
  • Granted, Chad shouldn't have threatened the guys, but why didn't they just laugh it off? Or once he told them to not speak to him ... just not speak to him? There were more of them than him. 
  • Good call on leaving the house and going into a more natural setting. The scenery was gorgeous. 
  • Has JoJo even spoken with Vinny the Barber?

Omg I totally agree with all these points but especially the LAST one. I don't think so! And was that his first on camera too?? I was like who the heck is this dude!

If you don't think Jordan is the ONE at the end, well hate to break it to you but he's gotta be. I mean she is ALL over him and needs to make sure he's into her because she doesn't want to look like a fool if he rejects her. (of course if he does, she's gonna be balls to the wall crying) She reminds me of Graham with DeAnna's season. She wanted this guy so badly and he was trying so hard to be into her and he wasn't. Not saying Jordan isn't into her but damn, give the boy a second and just talk. Though I feel she sees red flags with him and she's choosing to ignore him because she wants to screw him. Own it girl!

I like Luke in that he seems genuine and way too mature for this show. I will say that date was cute but I always laugh, I set this up. I did this, I did that. Yup Jo-Jo you did it.

I will say you are seeing so much producer manipulation this season. Chad is the perfect everything for this show and they are just going with it in spades. That end made me laugh out loud! The creepy music with his nails down the glass. Like WTF? My goodness they know what a farce it is. I would love to see Jo-Jo watching this now! I love how Alex was like, he threatened Jordan and the first thing I know she thought was, "Oh HELLZ no he did not JUST threaten my boyfriend!" Sorry he may be aggressive and a crazy pot but you know he was gone the second Alex told her that. No one messes with her Jordan :)

Edited by emjohnson03
  • Love 7
(edited)

This is a subpar crop of guys. Shawn, the Bens, Cupcake, and Jared had more going for them than these clods.

Wells does seem like a great guy with a winning personality, but someone give him a sandwich. Luke has substance but needs botox around his mouth. Jordan and Robby seem sleezy to me. Chad's Chad. I'm Black Irish too so I guess I'm a little defensive about Daniel's looks, but I think his humor's an acquired taste.

Edited by portfino
  • Love 2

JoJo should've given the rose to the Bear.

For all Chad's tough talk, the bottom line is that he's just a pretty-boy on steroids.  I'd be willing to bet he's never been in a fight in his life, and would get his ass kicked in less than 3 seconds.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
35 minutes ago, kazza said:

Tiny, plastic shot cups at the pool party, the kind you get at a Costco sample counter.

Yeah, you can't have glass by a pool, have to use plastic cups.  If a glass breaks and there's a possibility of glass in the pool, they have to drain the pool to get it all.  I noticed Chad seemed to keep going in and coming back with drinks in a real glass, but he was the only one. 

I had no idea who those football players are, except for the one who competed on Dancing with the Stars.

Everyone says Chad's on steroids -  but the steroids that body builders use are injected.  It would be pretty easy to detect if he had needles and syringes with him in the house. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, backformore said:

Yeah, you can't have glass by a pool, have to use plastic cups.  If a glass breaks and there's a possibility of glass in the pool, they have to drain the pool to get it all.  I noticed Chad seemed to keep going in and coming back with drinks in a real glass, but he was the only one. 

I had no idea who those football players are, except for the one who competed on Dancing with the Stars.

Everyone says Chad's on steroids -  but the steroids that body builders use are injected.  It would be pretty easy to detect if he had needles and syringes with him in the house. 

Did you notice when Chad was by himself at the small hottub? at the awesome hotel with his feet in the water how they kept panning over his body, stopping at his chest? It was sooo bizarre. Like they want us to think he's on something or whatever. I think it's both creepy and hilarious! Like here's all his veins popping out! ALL THE RAGE!

That protein he's drinking must be juiced! HAHA!

• Love 5

Ben Rothlesberger is a very good quarterback.  But he's been credibly accused (although never convicted) of rape on a couple of occasions.  

So.  Yeah.  Great choice for this show.

• Love 16

I threw in the towel when Jo and Jordan sneaked to the front of the house to hook (back) up.     It's so flipping obvious that  she's already been with him one way or another. It was all too familiar--and their pretend "getting to know you" chats read so fake and stilted.

I can't with the Chad talk anymore.  TPTB are validated that making the whole show about this ass-wipe has us convinced and captivated.   I so miss the bachelor/bachelorette show.  This isn't it. I think it's gone for good

Robbie's perfect hair, dress and shadow-beard are always perfect.  He should switch sides.  He could bag a great, successful gay man.   His hair is bizarre.  On the close up at football it looked like he had a hairpiece under a comb-over.  His hair never moves.  

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, EverybodyIsACritic said:

This one was a bit disappointing to me. If JoJo truly had no idea how bad Chad was until the very last day, then shame on production.  Is anyone looking out for her safety? 

No....because none of it is REAL....         

• Love 3

Does anyone think this whole thing with Chad is scripted?   My sister and I were talking after the show and I said I thought it was a possibility that Chad is acting.  But then she said why would anyone want to be portrayed as such a crazy asshole. 

• Love 3

I still have no idea which one is Robby...

I'll miss Chad so much when he's gone. I love him and his hot mess self. Why were they chopping branches with machetes on that awkward, shitty duo date?? Alex didn't need any loose branches just to sit on various rocks and whine about Chad for a few more hours.

I'm a big Steelers fan though, so it was lovely to see (albeit briefly) Hines, Keisel, and Big Ben! <3 

Does anyone think this whole thing with Chad is scripted?   My sister and I were talking after the show and I said I thought it was a possibility that Chad is acting.  But then she said why would anyone want to be portrayed as such a crazy asshole. 

Think of it this way: if The Bachelorette was even a real reality show, Chad would have been removed the second he started making threats because of the show's serious risk of liability (Big Brother has removed contestants for this kind of thing more than once).  That Chad walked around talking about beating people, killing people, and (particularly) suggesting he'd follow another contestant home to hurt them-- and the producers did nothing-- should tell you all you need to know about the "reality" of Chad's storyline.  Just imagine the fallout if Chad had actually hurt someone on the show after making threats and not being removed: the show would be sued back to the stone age.  Entertaining?  Yes.  Legitimate?  No way. 

Nice, though, to see the usual "Bachelorette eliminates most of the minority contestants by episode 3 or 4"  being given the even greater humiliation this year of being done in a rose ceremony where she keeps the show's resident (white) psychopath.  Great message there, show.  You're really working hard to improve on all that criticism about being racist.  Not white?  She's not interested.  Dangerously crazy (but white)?  She'll consider it. 

• Love 19
50 minutes ago, emjohnson03 said:

I will say you are seeing so much producer manipulation this season. Chad is the perfect everything for this show and they are just going with it in spades. That end made me laugh out loud! The creepy music with his nails down the glass. Like WTF? My goodness they know what a farce it is. I would love to see Jo-Jo watching this now! I love how Alex was like, he threatened Jordan and the first thing I know she thought was, "Oh HELLZ no he did not JUST threaten my boyfriend!" Sorry he may be aggressive and a crazy pot but you know he was gone the second Alex told her that. No one messes with her Jordan :)

I thought the exact same thing. As soon as Alex told her that I thought, and there goes the nail in Chad's coffin. It's so obvious she's into Jordan. From the leg wraps to the being so nervous when she's with him. Dead giveaway. Everyone knows if your into someone your more nervous or afraid of messing up. She so much more relaxed and in control with James T and Evan. The ones who are obviously in the friend zone. Even with the ones I consider top contenders, Luke, and Chase she's not as nervous. With Chase she was a little giggly on the yoga date but she was put in a situation that created nervous giggles and with Jordan she's like that just sitting and talking to him. Yes it's oh so obvious this man will be in the final 3 and won't surprise me if he's F1.

Remember last week when they showed James T with the bloody face and the TPTB wanted everyone to think that Chad had hit him. The editing monkeys do so love to play with us. Now we're seeing the guys all looking concerned that Chad's at the door, he's doing creepy little twirls in the air and JoJo's crying like something serious went down.  I'm really hoping the TPTB are messing with us again with this scary psycho Chad bit because otherwise they seriously need to get this guy some help. If this all isn't fake then they need to stop playing with him and get him some professional help. They've ran this whole Chad bit into the ground anyway. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, bobbyjoe said:

Think of it this way: if The Bachelorette was even a real reality show, Chad would have been removed the second he started making threats because of the show's serious risk of liability (Big Brother has removed contestants for this kind of thing more than once).  That Chad walked around talking about beating people, killing people, and (particularly) suggesting he'd follow another contestant home to hurt them-- and the producers did nothing-- should tell you all you need to know about the "reality" of Chad's storyline.  Just imagine the fallout if Chad had actually hurt someone on the show after making threats and not being removed: the show would be sued back to the stone age.  Entertaining?  Yes.  Legitimate?  No way. 

Good point.   Evan "tattled"  to Chris H about Chad - but Chad is threatening, raging, etc, in front of a camera operator!  Chris H knows all about it already!

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, bobbyjoe said:

Nice, though, to see the usual "Bachelorette eliminates most of the minority contestants by episode 3 or 4"  being given the even greater humiliation this year of being done in a rose ceremony where she keeps the show's resident (white) psychopath.  Great message there, show.  You're really working hard to improve on all that criticism about being racist.  Not white?  She's not interested.  Dangerously crazy (but white)?  She'll consider it. 

But isn't Grant biracial? I may be wrong but he looks biracial to me.

• Love 3

Chad is psycho and the whistling in the woods is horror movie like of the crazy stalker coming to get you.

I had to laugh though of him threatening to go to Jordon's house and find him after the show. Yes, threaten Aaron Rodger's brother that will go over well, stupid idea and move. May be Chad wants attention and threatening Jordon is the way to get it.

His showing up at the house though seems really stupid for attention plot especially with the cameras following him as he knocks on the door. He would have been put in a car and shipped out, not allowed anywhere near the people he is threatening.

Glad Jojo wasn't an idiot, had she kept Chad after the 2 on 1 date she would have looked like a moron. The guys all celebrating was entertaining.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, seasick said:

Robbie's perfect hair, dress and shadow-beard are always perfect.  He should switch sides.  He could bag a great, successful gay man.   His hair is bizarre.  On the close up at football it looked like he had a hairpiece under a comb-over.  His hair never moves.  

I also wondered if Robbie was wearing a man bump-it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Did it not occur at least to "rugged, outdoorsy" Luke, to test the hot tub water before throwing more wood into the furnace? Nothing more romantic than being boiled alive, I guess.

The only thing that helps me keep Jordan, Chase, and Robby apart is the facial hair, so I hope none of them changes theirs.

As if 2-on-1 dates weren't awkward enough already, the show makes it worse by having it happen in the middle of nowhere with no activity other than to sit there and talk. And the person who "wins" the 2-on-1 is never someone the lead is really into and goes home soon after, anyway.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

And the person who "wins" the 2-on-1 is never someone the lead is really into and goes home soon after, anyway.

Tessa from Andy Baldwin's season "won" the 2-on-1 and went on to become F1 in season 10, leaving behind Peyton Wright who was left on a ship's deck while Andy and Tessa flew away in a helicopter.   Ironically, she went on to marry Chris Lambert who was F2 at From Ali's season on the TB-ette.