Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Killing Time In Austin

• Start Topic

I really hope this show is paying batshit crazy LeeAnn a LOT of $$$.  She's not going to be the grand dame of "DALLAS CHARITY" anymore! What with the threats to maim, kill, or generally take somebody out, the whole shit in the gift basket story (which I LOVE btw!) and her overall lose her shit at the drop of a turd... Oh hell. I hope this show is one and done.

• Love 4

I actually would have liked LeeAnne had she just owned the pooping in the bus and rolled with it.  Just laugh about it and get on with it.  After all, shit happens to us all.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Vicky8675309 said:

Watch the after buzz video linked above. LeeAnne crapped in a gift basket (lol). This shit is unreal;-) I believe Marie in that I think Tiffany was the initial source of the story and that Taylor (or Tyler) just got lucky with his story. I really don't know but I don't trust or believe Tiffany.

Hahaha!  I guess it's still not a bag :)  I don't trust Tiffany at all either; they were probably both in on it but can't very well tell Leeann that so they'll just continue to blame each other!

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, princelina said:

Hahaha!  I guess it's still not a bag :)  I don't trust Tiffany at all either; they were probably both in on it but can't very well tell Leeann that so they'll just continue to blame each other!

now I'm not trusting my memory---gift basket or gift bag;-) lol

Marie said she would take a lie detector test to prove she was telling the truth but supposedly LeeAnne won't believe it since Marie is either married to a lawyer or knows one, which in LeeAnne's mind means she knows how to beat a lie detector test! Initially I thought Marie told Taylor and Tiffany just confirmed it but now the lie detector part of the story kind of makes me believe Marie. Interesting that either Brandi or Stephanie's blog confirms that Tiffany confirmed the story. It also seems like Marie is no longer friends with LeeAnne and Tiffany but only has hard feelings for Tiffany. I think Tiffany is the shit stirrer since she NEEDS the show--she and Aaron moved back to Dallas for the show after failing in LA. She is on the show because of LeeAnne. She knows drama is needed and nows how to manipulate crazy LeeAnne. I don't like how Tiffany manipulates/uses unstable LeeAnne while claiming to be her friend. Tiff is doing it for selfish reasons (stay on the show for $ and for person fame and help her husband's failed music career). I don't fault her reasons but I dislike her methods.

I wonder if the editors kept all the poop stuff in the beginning of the season as a tie in to the main storyline of LeeAnne going postal over her shit in a bag/basket. Even the threat to kill Marie by gutting her goes back to the underlying theme of poop!

LeeAnne is scary--threatening to buy something from Taylor's store (pet related) and put negative stuff on social media about it to drive him out of business! Also using her boyfriend as a weapon (my boyfriend is a cop who knows people so you better watch out....and stuff like that) is scary. It sounds like he may also play into it. This all comes from Marie on the After Buzz clip.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Vicky8675309 said:

now I'm not trusting my memory---gift basket or gift bag;-) lol

Marie said she would take a lie detector test to prove she was telling the truth but supposedly LeeAnne won't believe it since Marie is either married to a lawyer or knows one, which in LeeAnne's mind means she knows how to beat a lie detector test! Initially I thought Marie told Taylor and Tiffany just confirmed it but now the lie detector part of the story kind of makes me believe Marie. Interesting that either Brandi or Stephanie's blog confirms that Tiffany confirmed the story. It also seems like Marie is no longer friends with LeeAnne and Tiffany but only has hard feelings for Tiffany. I think Tiffany is the shit stirrer since she NEEDS the show--she and Aaron moved back to Dallas for the show after failing in LA. She is on the show because of LeeAnne. She knows drama is needed and nows how to manipulate crazy LeeAnne. I don't like how Tiffany manipulates/uses unstable LeeAnne while claiming to be her friend. Tiff is doing it for selfish reasons (stay on the show for $ and for person fame and help her husband's failed music career). I don't fault her reasons but I dislike her methods.

I wonder if the editors kept all the poop stuff in the beginning of the season as a tie in to the main storyline of LeeAnne going postal over her shit in a bag/basket. Even the threat to kill Marie by gutting her goes back to the underlying theme of poop!

LeeAnne is scary--threatening to buy something from Taylor's store (pet related) and put negative stuff on social media about it to drive him out of business! Also using her boyfriend as a weapon (my boyfriend is a cop who knows people so you better watch out....and stuff like that) is scary. It sounds like he may also play into it. This all comes from Marie on the After Buzz clip.

Hi!  Thanks for engaging with me - as a rule I refuse to get into arguments in the forum but this one seems like we are on the same wavelength about laughing and having fun with it so here goes -

When Leeann first arrived  at the lake house and was bitching about Marie's supposed betrayal to Tiffany - Tiffany said something along the lines of "It wasn't me!  And I'll take a lie detector test about THAT!"  I have been anti-Tiff since her attempt at the "peacemaker" role several eps ago; I also was quite sure her proof of nasty texts were a lie (due to the fact that A.  only Marie's texts were shown, without Tiff's responses, and B. she was so eager to show the obviously edited texts, and C. she was so eager to go confront Marie over something that most normal people wold have kept private and let go. Why Leeann wouldn't ask Tiff about her responses to those texts is a question she needs to think about herself)  But even Tiffany seemed to know at that point that she (herself) is an untrustworthy liar!

On the other hand, when the unsavory Taylor was gleefully spreading the "Leeann poop" gossip, he DID say that she pooped herself in the back of a car because she was so drunk; he DID say that Marie told him that, and Marie was shown smiling in the group while he said it, although that could have been editing.  (And Brandi and Steph backed up in the booze bus that Taylor said it was Marie.  Leeann knew that the only people who knew her poop story were Tiff and Marie; see my first paragraph :)

That is why, IMO, Marie is one guilty bitch, and I am certainly not discounting the fact that Tiffany could be just as guilty - in fact you have convinced me that she probably is!  I now believe that they both were sitting with old bitchy Taylor, giggling and gossiping and drunk, and one or the other let the story fly, with the other confirming it and then berating the "teller" in private, and both of them hoping it never came to light.  What bad luck for both of them that it did in such a way.  Who ever thinks when acting bitchy or making snide comments that it will end up on national TV?

I felt bad for Marie the first time, and was sure that Tiffany had set her up with the text printouts that only showed Marie's nasty side of the story.  But now I think they are both guilty.  And to be fair - I think that Tiffany, Marie and Leeann have been close for many years and have treated each other like shit in equal measure - probably with Leeann being the biggest bitch and the other two reacting to her behind her back.  Which, as I said before, works out for normal people and probably would have for them, until they decided to put it all on tv.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, princelina said:

Hi!  Thanks for engaging with me - as a rule I refuse to get into arguments in the forum but this one seems like we are on the same wavelength about laughing and having fun with it so here goes -

When Leeann first arrived  at the lake house and was bitching about Marie's supposed betrayal to Tiffany - Tiffany said something along the lines of "It wasn't me!  And I'll take a lie detector test about THAT!"  I have been anti-Tiff since her attempt at the "peacemaker" role several eps ago; I also was quite sure her proof of nasty texts were a lie (due to the fact that A.  only Marie's texts were shown, without Tiff's responses, and B. she was so eager to show the obviously edited texts, and C. she was so eager to go confront Marie over something that most normal people wold have kept private and let go. Why Leeann wouldn't ask Tiff about her responses to those texts is a question she needs to think about herself)  But even Tiffany seemed to know at that point that she (herself) is an untrustworthy liar!

On the other hand, when the unsavory Taylor was gleefully spreading the "Leeann poop" gossip, he DID say that she pooped herself in the back of a car because she was so drunk; he DID say that Marie told him that, and Marie was shown smiling in the group while he said it, although that could have been editing.  (And Brandi and Steph backed up in the booze bus that Taylor said it was Marie.  Leeann knew that the only people who knew her poop story were Tiff and Marie; see my first paragraph :)

That is why, IMO, Marie is one guilty bitch, and I am certainly not discounting the fact that Tiffany could be just as guilty - in fact you have convinced me that she probably is!  I now believe that they both were sitting with old bitchy Taylor, giggling and gossiping and drunk, and one or the other let the story fly, with the other confirming it and then berating the "teller" in private, and both of them hoping it never came to light.  What bad luck for both of them that it did in such a way.  Who ever thinks when acting bitchy or making snide comments that it will end up on national TV?

I felt bad for Marie the first time, and was sure that Tiffany had set her up with the text printouts that only showed Marie's nasty side of the story.  But now I think they are both guilty.  And to be fair - I think that Tiffany, Marie and Leeann have been close for many years and have treated each other like shit in equal measure - probably with Leeann being the biggest bitch and the other two reacting to her behind her back.  Which, as I said before, works out for normal people and probably would have for them, until they decided to put it all on tv.

It could have been something to the effect of Marie telling Taylor LeeAnne crapped herself. He then tells B&S (lol) that L crapped her pants and that Marie told him. B&S want confirmation (they are smarter then they look and so they seek independent confirmation). Tiff then says something like "Oh no, that didn't happen, she didn't crap her pants, she crapped in a gift bag". Remember Tiff spent a lot of time on drugs so she may have scrambled the details of gift basket to gift bag to just a bag. The show makes it seem like it all just Marie's fault but the blog shows that Tiff was just as bad (a good friend of LeeAnne would have just lied and said it didn't happen or talk to LeeAnne since she doesn't know anything about crapped pants--not a lie if it was a crapped in bag/basket....lol). I can see Marie being passive aggressive since she seems to fear confrontation (I bet she shit herself when LeeAnne was chasing her around the kitchen island screaming she was going to kill her and gut her). OTOH I just see Tiff as trying to secure her spot on the show by manipulating LeeAnne to bring the drama and isolating LeeAnne from having other friends (leaking the poop story and blaming Marie to kill that friendship so that LeeAnne needs Tiff on the show which guarantees a spot for Tiff on the show.

I've been anti-Tiff since she tried to get Steph and Cary to turn on Brandi. She also came off horribly when saying she needed new friends (I wonder how LeeAnne took that). The manipulated texts setting up Marie just added to my dislike of Tiff as does her enabling of LeeAnne and being LeeAnne guard dog. Marie has issues but she just seems weak (apologizing to her abuser). I wouldn't be surprised if she was lying about not telling Taylor....who knows....I say give both Tiff and Marie a lie detector (I know they aren't 100% accurate but I'd still be interested).

If LeeAnne had just not expressed her judgment of disgust (hypocrisy) at the urination into the solo cup this all could have been avoided. Personally, if I couldn't hold it for a rest stop, I would have worried about overflowing a solo cup! sorry about the tmi. There are plenty of little gas stations they could have stopped at to use the bathroom but sometimes you gotta go when you gotta go and LeeAnne should know all about this, lol.

I can't figure out who I dislike more: Tiffany or LeeAnne. Probably LeeAnne but I have to admit I like watching her on tv even though I don't like her.

• Love 4

I have nothing to add to the LeeAnne/Tiffany/Marie discussion but I would like to say how much of a kick I am getting out of it since we are basically talking about who told who about someone shitting in their pants/gift basket/gift bag.  Comedy gold!!!

• Love 3
On 6/8/2016 at 3:43 PM, dosodog said:

Come sit on the couch next to me.  We will enjoy our plain old juice and maintain our dignity.

Unless we're in Colorado, Washington or Oregon. ....But the worst I will do is molest a bag of cheese puffs.

Is it wrong to want to see a franchise where the wives smoke pot?  I feel there would be less drama and more hilarity.  It might even make Yolanda have a good time.

Eh.  Probably not.  Yolanda doesn't really seem to have fun.

No.  I am DYING for it to be legal for this very reason.  That and Peoples Couch.  I want to see the snacks they have then!

• Love 3
(edited)

Ever since I saw this I can't get "swatter" out of my head.

To the point that I consider Vonnegut to have written "Swatterhouse-Five".

Actually it's more like Sylvester the Cat had written "Slaughterhouse-Five"....

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Vicky8675309 said:

It could have been something to the effect of Marie telling Taylor LeeAnne crapped herself. He then tells B&S (lol) that L crapped her pants and that Marie told him. B&S want confirmation (they are smarter then they look and so they seek independent confirmation). Tiff then says something like "Oh no, that didn't happen, she didn't crap her pants, she crapped in a gift bag". Remember Tiff spent a lot of time on drugs so she may have scrambled the details of gift basket to gift bag to just a bag. The show makes it seem like it all just Marie's fault but the blog shows that Tiff was just as bad (a good friend of LeeAnne would have just lied and said it didn't happen or talk to LeeAnne since she doesn't know anything about crapped pants--not a lie if it was a crapped in bag/basket....lol). I can see Marie being passive aggressive since she seems to fear confrontation (I bet she shit herself when LeeAnne was chasing her around the kitchen island screaming she was going to kill her and gut her). OTOH I just see Tiff as trying to secure her spot on the show by manipulating LeeAnne to bring the drama and isolating LeeAnne from having other friends (leaking the poop story and blaming Marie to kill that friendship so that LeeAnne needs Tiff on the show which guarantees a spot for Tiff on the show.

I've been anti-Tiff since she tried to get Steph and Cary to turn on Brandi. She also came off horribly when saying she needed new friends (I wonder how LeeAnne took that). The manipulated texts setting up Marie just added to my dislike of Tiff as does her enabling of LeeAnne and being LeeAnne guard dog. Marie has issues but she just seems weak (apologizing to her abuser). I wouldn't be surprised if she was lying about not telling Taylor....who knows....I say give both Tiff and Marie a lie detector (I know they aren't 100% accurate but I'd still be interested).

If LeeAnne had just not expressed her judgment of disgust (hypocrisy) at the urination into the solo cup this all could have been avoided. Personally, if I couldn't hold it for a rest stop, I would have worried about overflowing a solo cup! sorry about the tmi. There are plenty of little gas stations they could have stopped at to use the bathroom but sometimes you gotta go when you gotta go and LeeAnne should know all about this, lol.

I can't figure out who I dislike more: Tiffany or LeeAnne. Probably LeeAnne but I have to admit I like watching her on tv even though I don't like her.

Sounds about right to me!  Personally, I dislike Tiffany way more than Leeann.  Because she thinks she's so clever and coming off so well.

• Love 4
(edited)

My opinion on LeAnne and Cary and the "threats made."  In the 1990's I remember a case where a man was suing David Hampton (the actual Six Degrees of Separation con man) for harassment because he had threatened him.  Ron Kuby defended Hampton.  I watched the case on Court TV and I remember one of the commentators saying that Kuby filled the jury with blue collar type New Yorkers, people who were used to hearing people scream shit like, "I'm going to kill you," or "I'm gonna beat the shit out of you, I'm gonna kick your ass," and knew that it mean nothing.  Today when I was waiting for the shuttle, an old man (probably who'd just gotten out of Bellevue" sat on a bench and started shouting some nonsense about how he needed a cigarette (I think he wanted a drink), and everybody around just ignored him and pretended he wasn't there.  

I also think that Cary went with her husband when he was still married.  I know her game; find a man on a down swing, separated, overweight.  Build him up and BAM, he's crazy about you and will never leave you.  That's Cary's game and she's no miss innocent.  She better watch it before some hot, cuter woman steals her husband.  I can't stand Cary, her face looks like someone out of a horror movie, she looks like a ventriloquist's dummy.

Where did Brandi get her Ph.D. in psychology?  

I kind of sense that both Brandi and Stephanie drink themselves silly so they don't have to deal with shit, so in a way they're just as bad as they feel LeAnne is.

Edited by Neurochick

I agree that it's possible LeeAnne just grew up people talk like that and when she was making those threats she didn't really mean any of that. That's just what comes out. But that's not really the point. To Marie it might very well have felt scary and threatening to hear those things. 

• Love 3
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 8:27 PM, Neurochick said:

also think that Cary went with her husband when he was still married.  I know her game; find a man on a down swing, separated, overweight.  Build him up and BAM, he's crazy about you and will never leave you.  That's Cary's game and she's no miss innocent.  She better watch it before some hot, cuter woman steals her husband.  I can't stand Cary, her face looks like someone out of a horror movie, she looks like a ventriloquist's dummy.

Yeah, this is pretty much how I view Cary,  Someone {I think it was Marie} that Cary found her husband because she knelt on her knees under his desk. And from how she portrays herself on this show ,I can totally see Neurochick's scenario

• Love 1

I'm just now watching this (crazy work schedule this week) and all I can say is nothing says lowclasstrash like drinking wine in a SOLO cup with a straw and then showing us someone peeing in one. Lord have mercy.

The makeup on these women is horrible. Leeanne's blush is scary. And she says her poop story is something intimate between three people. Honey, don't tell people you pooped your pants if you don't want to hear about it from others later.

And.... why do they holler so much?

• Love 4
On 6/11/2016 at 2:14 PM, ghoulina said:

I agree that it's possible LeeAnne just grew up people talk like that and when she was making those threats she didn't really mean any of that. That's just what comes out. But that's not really the point. To Marie it might very well have felt scary and threatening to hear those things. 

Exactly.  Even though you know you're not about to be murdered, just the fact that someone is angry and threatening is enough to upset someone.  

And to say it, that you're going to kill someone, even though it's not meant literally, well, that means that either you don't care about the effect your words are having, or you're an evil sadistic bitch who delights in hurting others. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, One More Time said:

Yeah, this is pretty much how I view Cary,  Someone {I think it was Marie} that Cary found her husband because she knelt on her knees under his desk. And from how she portrays herself on this show ,I can totally see Neurochick's scenario

Actually it was "Heidi Fucking Dillon", that classy dame from the previous week :)

• Love 1

I still think it would have been completely possible for them to  stop at a truck stop or something to use the friggin' restroom.  There was NO reason for anyone to have been pissing in a cup!!  And what the hell did she do with said cup after?  Prolly threw it out the window @ some unsuspecting motorist on I-35!!  And then they went to the 4 seasons???  Goodness.  Not sure ANY of them are gonna be invited back to any CHARITY events in Dallas!!

• Love 1
On 6/12/2016 at 10:07 PM, One More Time said:

Wasn't she on Big Rich Texas a couple of years ago?

I don't know  but if you look back a week (or two) when she was disgusting all of us with her presence here, I think it was discussed there :)

On 6/8/2016 at 8:52 PM, raiderred1 said:

Again, anyone know what that huge line/scare was on Brandi when she was leaving the dinner table?  It is pretty large and hard to miss. 

Looks like line of lymph nodes removal. Or an accident that left her with a wound that required healing from the inside out/drain tube. 

• Love 1

oh LeeAnne.. "haven't you ever like really wanted to be skinny on your birthday, so you could like fit in this amazing dress, so you thought fuck it I'll take a little exlax" - and drank a little too much so everything that I took kicked in . Uh NO. But do tell us what year this was, as I'm betting it was recently. Like ya know, like how all 50 yr olds are doing it like right. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, LydiaOhLydia said:

Looks like line of lymph nodes removal. Or an accident that left her with a wound that required healing from the inside out/drain tube. 

LydiaohLydia, thanks for some insight. It is a huge scar and wondered what it could be. 

I finally saw this episode. That wasn't like any lake house I'd imagine. I kind of expected it to be...on a lake. Or at least within sight of one. (Was it on Lake Travis? You know, named for Stephanie's husband?) I didn't think people went to lake houses to hang out at the pool. I've never been to Austin. Are the lakes "janky," as LeeAnne said?

I hadn't realized Stephanie was a social worker. I hope she considers returning to work when her kids are older...it's a field where there's always a need.

Silver lining of the episode: LeeAnne finally scared herself to the point of self-awareness. 

I finally saw this episode. That wasn't like any lake house I'd imagine. I kind of expected it to be...on a lake. Or at least within sight of one. (Was it on Lake Travis? You know, named for Stephanie's husband?) I didn't think people went to lake houses to hang out at the pool. I've never been to Austin. Are the lakes "janky," as LeeAnne said?

Yes I would like to know where exactly this house is also.  Lake Travis is pretty large, and not every house in the "Lake" area is actually backed up to entry to the lake.  But I am curious.