Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: The Redesign of Natural Objects

The Castors squandered a lot of potential good will by imprisoning Sarah and Helena and using them as they did. And by also being willing, conscious rapists, even enjoying their creepy weaponization, with only so far one exception (Mark). I think none of the Ledas know yet whether Ira can or should be trusted, but they've been as kind as you can expect under the circumstances, by being neutral to Ira and by being nice to Mark. I think that basically the sestras are not giving away anything to anyone who doesn't earn it. But if you earn it, undying loyalty.

As soon as Allison was presented with the ultimatum, I thought: TELL THE SESTRAS. No way do you negotiate solo with the kind of person who threatens like that. First of all, it's wrong and Allison knew that. But also, what's to keep Duko or his ilk from breaking his word, threatening again, esclating to more and more demands? I was so relieved that the Club worked out a plan together.

I hope Donnie gets out on Monday because Duko won't show at the bail hearing. They can't keep holding him with no evidence. And that's when Evie will figure out Duko's missing. I know there were a lot of other detectives in volved, but for TV convenience, I'm hoping they just make Duko the lead, and him not showing up means immediate release. It's very handwavy, but we only have two episodes left! I want Donnie to go home.

I can't understand why Cosima would trust Susan et al enough to fly there in person and without any back up. It seems crazy stupid also that the rest of them would allow it.

More episodes! I want more episodes! So much left on the table that can't possibly be answered in such a short time.

I think Evie is after Sarah in particular because she's fertile, and Evie wants Leda to END. It's somehow a threat to whatever her agenda is, for there to be any reproducing clones around. But she did say explicitly that all the aware clones were going to be eliminated, didn't she? She just wants Sarah the most, because Sarah's the one who irks her the most, not only because of her fertility but also because she's immune to the clone disease. The others will get sick and die soon enough (does Evie know about Helena?) on their own, so as long as they don't bother her, she's not in a huge rush to kill them all in one swoop. It's probably better for her strategically to not do a mass killing, because the more hits she tries to do at once, the more likely to get caught, and the more likely something goes wrong, someone is missed and gets super angry and doubles down on revenge, etc. But if she can divide them from each other, they are less likely to compare notes, band together against her, etc. She didn't count on them staying loyal and being too badass, smart, and creative to not take her bait. And also, she's insane. Insane egomaniacs tend to overlook details that rely on the competence of others. Mwah ha ha.

I wonder what Kira might do. She, Felix, and Scott are all kind of being put on hold. It's not as bas when you realize how short a time all this stuff has been happening in-- 6 months of crisis is sort of bearable, vs an entire lifetime of it. But at Kira's age, I think 6 months feels a lot longer.

I was interested that Felix did not in fact tell Adele about the cloning. So he wasn't telling all the secrets. That's good. And it's nice that Adele pinch hit for them as a lawyer, but showing up reeking of alcohol after already having had her license suspended because of being drunk in court, does not bode well for her sustained usefulness.

MK should pay the legal bills, if they need a sober lawyer. And she may have also paid for Cosima's flight. She may only be involved because of her illness, but it's unclear to me if she's distancing because she doesn't care, or because she's too afraid. She seemed to love Beth, and to be devastated about Beth's demise. She might be like Helena-- very traumatized, but somewhat redeemable over time.

I'm kind of bothered, though, that they gave the two basically feral sestras "heavy accents" and all the rest of the women US/British speech, and also made the only two completely irreddemable female adversaries women of color (Evie and the Castor military "mother" figure from last season)-- it's especially problematic because there are not any other women of color characters on the show.

Has there been any skin shown by anyone other than Felix this season?

Are the swan images being sent as deliberate communication? Is someone monitoring Rachel through her eye and trying to communicate with her in pictures? Or were the pictures implanted in the device, for her to decode on her own (i.e. it's not live, it's archival)? It seems live, but maybe it's both. And it doesn't seem like Susan knows, which seems strange. She designed the eye, didn't she? Wouldn't she know if it was hackable?

I don't trust Rachel or Susan one bit. But I think Ira may be willing to switch sides, after he felt abandoned by Susan. I don't like him, though. Even if he turns out not to be evil, I just don't enjoy him as a character. He's at best sad and tragic, and that's all I can muster on his behalf.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, kat165 said:

It bothers me that Helena's eggs in a cannister was basically a McGuffin and for so long too. I wonder if they'd intended some other fate for those eggs and then the plotline got dropped. They were around too long and too obviously unnoticed for nothing of consquence to become of them. I'm wondering if they can still contrive a storyline from them, maybe for Cos to some sciencey thing with them that we wouldn't have thought of.

That funeral scene made it all worth it, though. Loved Helena saying goodbye to her science babies... Miss her like hell.

When it comes to enemies, this show confuses me. Some people can be presented as evil and extremely dangerous... until they're not anymore. Susan was like that to me. Are we supposed to think she's on the side of the sestras just becases she lost power? I will NEVER trust her.

Edited by maddie965
  • Love 4

I'm extremely excited at the idea of Rachel and Sarah working together: they are polar opposites, and still, I think if they could get past the history and antagonism, these two together could rule the world! Well, maybe not rule the world, but be a fantastic duo. Add Helena to the mix and you have my ideal clone trio, able to face anything the world throws at them.

One thing about the Evie's message making a distinction between "aware" or not clones: there are plenty of reasons why Crystal should be an unaware one, but what if she's already on Evie's list somehow? Will that be the reason she's brought into the clone family alliance?

I used to dislike Rachel but she's grown on me a lot since she's experienced what it's like to be powerless. I'm hoping this has changed her enough that she can join the clone family, although I don't see it beeing smooth sailing.

Happy to see Mrs. S. being the badass that she can be. And although I wouldn't condone it in real life, I think it felt cathartic for me, the viewer, that she took down her mother's assassin.

The egg canister can only be a Chekov's gun. Someone will unearth it. Kyra? Helena herself? The jury's still out, but the fact that the eggs are no longer viable is even more reason for them to be used in another way.    

• Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, possibilities said:

I'm kind of bothered, though, that they gave the two basically feral sestras "heavy accents" and all the rest of the women US/British speech, and also made the only two completely irreddemable female adversaries women of color (Evie and the Castor military "mother" figure from last season)-- it's especially problematic because there are not any other women of color characters on the show.

I know the show might disagree with me but I consider Rachel an irredeemable character - for a lot of things but mostly for the Helsinki protocol. She had 6 clones and 32 people (friends and family as collateral damage) killed. And don't forget the protocol was aborted before it was finished. (By the same logic Ferdinand is irredeemable too but since we're talking about female characters I left him out. I had also not realized until reading your post that Doctor Coady was a woman of color).

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, possibilities said:

All the clones have strong accents - it's just that Vera and Helena don't have English as their first language. I'm not surprised or bothered by the fact a Canadian show set in Canada with a Canadian actress has characters who are from the US/Canada/England and speak English.

I'd add Bonnie (and possibly Alexis) as female baddies. And then Gemma, Marci Coates, Roxie, Janis, Meera, Yvonne (lady who worked at Alison's rehab), Amelia and Luisa as women of colour who've appeared in multiple episodes of Orphan Black. There's also a nurse at Dyad who's name I can't remember. There are literally only 7 women who have appeared in more episodes of the show than Coady - one of them is black and 2 are biologically related to Sarah so have to be white.

3 hours ago, MissLucas said:

I know the show might disagree with me but I consider Rachel an irredeemable character - for a lot of things but mostly for the Helsinki protocol. She had 6 clones and 32 people (friends and family as collateral damage) killed. And don't forget the protocol was aborted before it was finished. (By the same logic Ferdinand is irredeemable too but since we're talking about female characters I left him out. I had also not realized until reading your post that Doctor Coady was a woman of color).

No, she didn't. Rachel wasn't responsible for Helsinki. What she tried to do was pull the same thing with Sarah and the others, but Delphine and Sarah stopped it. At least that's how I remember it.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, possibilities said:

I didn't think Dr. Coady was a woman of color (genetically).  I thought she was Caucasian, but had spent a lot of time in the sun in a desert/heavy sun climate, and her skin was weathered and darkened by that.

Something I've been wondering--why the hell is Susan sleeping with bioweapon-Ira?  If sleeping with Castor clones always gives the woman that disease, why would she risk it?  Is Ira also "flawed" or is there something else going on?  They brought back Krystal, so I don't think they are going to forget that part of last season.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, natyxg said:

No, she didn't. Rachel wasn't responsible for Helsinki. What she tried to do was pull the same thing with Sarah and the others, but Delphine and Sarah stopped it. At least that's how I remember it.

My bad you're right. She just wanted to repeat it. Well, she still has done enough bad stuff to remain in the irredeemable category for me - though it's possible the show sends her on a redemption arc with regards to Charlotte.

• Love 1
On 2016-06-03 at 5:46 PM, mjc570 said:

Scott really is the guy.  He was rocking those rubber gloves!

I miss Helena, don't miss Krystal at all. 

At one point I actually thought to myself "I wonder if the actress who plays Helena is off on another show for a while?" Tatiana Maslany is just that good.

• Love 5

I remember another person of color-- the woman who served as surrogate for Sarah and Helena. Of course she never made it out alive of the episode in which she appeared.

I have to comment on TM's performance in this episode-- is there anything that she cannot do/reach/achieve as an actor?!!  She is truly amazing! Now we know that she do musicals-- poorly, distractedly, on purpose as Allison flounders about ... And then reach in and NAIL it!! ..as she learns that Donnie's out of danger .

Truly outstanding 

• Love 3

I don't deny that TM is a very good actress, but it has become gimmicky. I am not impressed any more because this is what I would expect from any very good actor. I get that is attractive and convenient for the producers to add just another clone whenever they want to introduce a new character without the expense of hiring another actor but the novelty of seeing TM as yet another character, possibly with another dodgy accent and more bad hair or singing and dancing, has worn off. I would really like to see some actors who are actually new to the show for any new characters.

Have they really added that many new clones since season 1? Jennifer and Tony each showed up in an episode of season 2 so unless I'm forgetting someone, it's only really Krystal and MK (and Charlotte - but then she's not played by Tatiana). I think the show's introduced more shady organisations than clones. I agree that the show would be better spent focusing on the characters they've got rather than adding new ones (especially Castor Clones).

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Ailianna said:

why the hell is Susan sleeping with bioweapon-Ira?  If sleeping with Castor clones always gives the woman that disease, why would she risk it?

As I understand it, the Castor disease renders women infertile. There didn't seem to be any other serious effects, although the red-eye thing was scary looking. Since Susan is pretty much past reproductive ability anyway, she doesn't seem to be at risk of harm.

Edited by justmehere
  • Love 3

I'm still not trusting Susan. She is always looking out for her own interests & will cooperate with Sarah & crew as long as it is profitable to her. Even Rachel, her own "daughter" is only a commodity to her. And I'm sure that's all Charlotte is to her also.

Good catch on the Susan sleeping with Ira, Castor disease, Ailiana. That didn't even occur to me.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, orza said:

I don't deny that TM is a very good actress, but it has become gimmicky. I am not impressed any more because this is what I would expect from any very good actor. I get that is attractive and convenient for the producers to add just another clone whenever they want to introduce a new character without the expense of hiring another actor but the novelty of seeing TM as yet another character, possibly with another dodgy accent and more bad hair or singing and dancing, has worn off. I would really like to see some actors who are actually new to the show for any new characters.

I agree that there are enough clones (if not too many). I have to remind myself every week about each clone's ongoing storyline and their background histories. 

But I respectfully disagree that any good actor should be able to do what Tatiana does. She manages to give the clones unique voices, mannerisms, facial expressions, and personalities that blow my mind each time I watch her. Count me as one of several viewers who routinely forgets that one actress plays all of those roles. Contrast TM's performances with those of Ari Millen, who is a great actor in his own right. Though the CASTOR clones are distinct, my brain never fools me into thinking that a different actor portrays each male clone. I'm always aware that Ari Millen is playing the nice one, the insane one, the sadistic one, etc. I know the writing provides more character development for the LEDA clones compared to CASTOR, but the acting also plays a role. I'll never forget the first time I saw Rachel. She was sitting at a desk (or standing near it), and without saying a word, Tatiana's body language and facial expressions told me right away that I was meeting an uptight, humorless clone who could potentially become a serious threat for the sestras. 

• Love 9

Well, I didn't say any good actor, I said any very good actor should be able to do this. Acting is just like any other job in that the majority of people are just average at what they do, Some are on the high side of average and some are on the low side and that's fine. They get the job done. There also a smaller number of people who are abysmally bad at their job and another small group of people who are very good at their job, much better than average,

What TM is doing requires very good skills but it is not unique. I can think of many actors who can do the same. It used to be more common to see actors in multiple roles on the old comedy variety shows like the Carol Burnett Show or Laugh-in, or more recently In Living Color or Saturday Night Live. These shows were more challenging for actors because they were recorded live and actors had to switch between characters on the fly instead of on different filming days.

I don't think I would call Ari Millen a great actor, more like on the high side of average. He gets the job done but, as you mentioned, he doesn't make the full transformation into the different characters, There is a sameness about all of them

• Love 1

While I agree with your characterization of the job of acting, orza, I think what sets TM apart is that when she plays different roles, you can tell which character is playing the different role.  (Ex. in a sec.)  To the point, it is an actual outtake of the reviews here called "I'll Be You" which mentions every time she does this. 

An example would be when Allison plays Sarah.  You can tell it's Allison playing Sarah; with the actress buried somewhere between and in the two.  That is a very, very unusual talent.

I'm not sure it would have been easy to see Harvey Korman playing a character in Momma playing another character in the same sitcom at the same time.  I'm not sure Korman had that kind of talent.

• Love 2

For me, I forget it's the same actor. That has only happened once for me before (Meryl Streep as Karen Silkwood). There are other actors I like or think are amazing, but I always know it's them. And even Meryl Streep-- it was only in her role as Silkwood that I didn't recognize her.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Captanne said:

While I agree with your characterization of the job of acting, orza, I think what sets TM apart is that when she plays different roles, you can tell which character is playing the different role.  (Ex. in a sec.)  To the point, it is an actual outtake of the reviews here called "I'll Be You" which mentions every time she does this. 

An example would be when Allison plays Sarah.  You can tell it's Allison playing Sarah; with the actress buried somewhere between and in the two.  That is a very, very unusual talent.

Patty Duke did this quite often on her old show. When Cathy Lane pretended to be Patty Lane it was quite different than when Patty Lane pretended to be Cathy. Haley Mills and Lindsay Lohan both did this as children in The Parent Trap. Brent Spiner occasionally did this when Lore was pretending to be Data, or perhaps it was the other way around.

I guess my point is that actors who are significantly above average in their abilities and skills can do this. It is not unique or even extremely unusual and I have been told it is a skill that becomes easier with practice and experience.

I thought Meryl Streep was unrecognizable in August: Osage County. Also, her portrayal of Margaret Thatcher was astonishing.

I'll have to check out August: Osage County and the Thatcher movie.

Still, I think Tatiana Maslany is amazing because I forget it's her over and over again on the same show, even when I remind myself. I'm sure she's not the only person on the planet who could do that, but it's different for me than when I see an actor who can play a variety of roles and I still see them as the same actor doing it.

Live vs recorded doesn't explain it for me either: I watch SNL and I never forget who's in what role, even when I think they're doing a good job.

I'm old enough to have watched the Carol Burnett Show, too, and those actors were also easy to identify as they cycled through different characters. There is a deliberate artifice that was part of all of that-- almost like the style was to brag about how exaggerated they were, whereas Orphan Black makes the goal to vanish rather than stand out. I'm sure the costumers also deserve some credit, but again-- the costumes could exaggerate and they don't. Even the over the top sheep mask is somehow made to seem like a credible affectation from the character, rather than a goofy disguise for the actor. Harvey Korman in costume was not meant to disappear, I don't think.

• Love 2

Did Alison actually swear in this episode when she drops the boxes in the church in the priest's presence? She normally avoids or replaces all swear words, right? I guess it shows how much stress she really was under. Compared to all other drama that has bestowed her in the past four seasons, Donnie's impending danger in jail and the pressure of snitching on her sisters was what led her to finally swear.

That is if she actually did say what I think she said.

(I'm not certain what the rules are on swearing at this forum, which is why I haven't written the word itself here.)

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Not Beth said:

Did Alison actually swear in this episode when she drops the boxes in the church in the priest's presence?

Yes, in German - she also used the same word during last episode when Donnie interrupted her prayer. I never noticed her doing that before.

I have to confess that I found the twins quite similar and difficult to distinguish from each each other in the The Parent Trap. But I will also agree that when the writers are stuck they go to TM achieving another acting feat. 

Still, I think Tatiana Maslany is amazing because I forget it's her over and over again on the same show, even when I remind myself. I'm sure she's not the only person on the planet who could do that, but it's different for me than when I see an actor who can play a variety of roles and I still see them as the same actor doing it.

In the after-episode show the actor who plays Susan told of a time on set when she forgot Rachel and Sarah were played by the same actress.

• Love 6

I wholeheartedly agree about Patty Duke.  (I never saw The Parent Trap.)  Perhaps about Data and Lore but I don't remember Brent Spiner doing it that often -- more as a one-off.  So, out of the history of television, we have two actors who have been notably successful at playing a character convincingly perform another character performed by the same actor.

I don't have any skin in the game since I think Maslany is exceptional at what she's asked to do but otherwise the show runs hot and cold for me.  (I am very fond of Felix but could completely live without Mrs. S, Art, Kira, or any of the Castor story-line.  I do like Dizzy, though, come to think of it.....)  

I do think her ability to clearly show one clone imitating the other -- and not just a conveniently located twin sister -- a whole handful of sisters -- Well, that is remarkable.

(edited)
On 4/6/2016 at 0:10 AM, Conan Troutman said:

Yeah, where's Helena? The last episodes were really boring without her. It's all been darkness and despair, even Alison didn't get any fun stuff to do. So glad we're finally back to normal. Speaking of Helena: Are her embryos she buried in Alison's garden still good? I guess you could get a ton of stem cells out of them if they were. 

Yeah, I didn't think of Sarah at first when they talked about fertile eggs, I was thinking it was a way for them to go on a hunt for Helena and her embryos.

It's not as bas when you realize how short a time all this stuff has been happening in-- 6 months of crisis is sort of bearable, vs an entire lifetime of it. But at Kira's age, I think 6 months feels a lot longer.

Honestly, I decided in my head that more time had passed. The bonds created by the characters are too deep for me to be just 6-months fresh, and it wasn't that hard to picture that more time passed in between episodes than what was really shown on-screen 

Edited by Coxfires
(edited)

I think Helena's 'babies' would not work for that new plan of Cosima's (even if they were still viable) since they're also 'contaminated' by paternal DNA - that's why Kira's cells are not an option either; Cal's contribution removed her too far from the original genom. Sarah's egg will be inseminated with Castor sperm in order to create a blastocyst that is pure clone and that can be harvested for original stem-cells. No idea how that's going to help but there you go.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 2
(edited)

No, Henrik was such a megalomaniac that he only used his own swimmers. Gracie told Helena that Henrik and not Mark is the father of the babies Henrik made from Helena's eggs. The creep even impregnated his own daughter, so Gracie was forced to become the surrogate carrier for her half-siblings.

Mark was a Castor plant. He was ordered to recover data Henrik stole from Castor but then he found tru lurv with Gracie and they ran away together.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 3
On 6/6/2016 at 10:58 PM, topanga said:

I agree that there are enough clones (if not too many). I have to remind myself every week about each clone's ongoing storyline and their background histories. 

But I respectfully disagree that any good actor should be able to do what Tatiana does. She manages to give the clones unique voices, mannerisms, facial expressions, and personalities that blow my mind each time I watch her. Count me as one of several viewers who routinely forgets that one actress plays all of those roles. Contrast TM's performances with those of Ari Millen, who is a great actor in his own right. Though the CASTOR clones are distinct, my brain never fools me into thinking that a different actor portrays each male clone. I'm always aware that Ari Millen is playing the nice one, the insane one, the sadistic one, etc. I know the writing provides more character development for the LEDA clones compared to CASTOR, but the acting also plays a role. I'll never forget the first time I saw Rachel. She was sitting at a desk (or standing near it), and without saying a word, Tatiana's body language and facial expressions told me right away that I was meeting an uptight, humorless clone who could potentially become a serious threat for the sestras. 

Then again, all the Castor clones are supposed to have been brought up together, as future soldiers. So they would all share that soldier-like quality. Whereas the sistras had more diverse upbringings :) Some even grow up outside the grid.

On 6/7/2016 at 2:47 AM, MissLucas said:

Yes, in German - she also used the same word during last episode when Donnie interrupted her prayer. I never noticed her doing that before.

I thought it was the same word Mrs. S. used at some point (and the German is sheide, two syllables - maybe she said "shite" or "shites" instead? that's much more British - or Irish, I guess?) Actually, the answer to my question is yes, according to wiktionary:

shite ‎(plural shites)

(Britain, Ireland, vulgar) Shit, trash, rubbish.

(Britain, Ireland, pejorative) A foolish or deceitful person.

Pronunciation[edit]

enPR: shīt, IPA(key): /ʃaɪt/

Rhymes: -aɪt

So our Alison is now swearing Irish-style, isn't she!? How cute... I can relate, I swear (using the most obscure terms) in French when with English speakers, and will now use this when with French speakers. The German speakers will see through it though, so what do I do? how can I swear? 

• Love 1

Nope, it wasn't shite it was clearly Scheisse - same meaning, very different pronunciation (I noticed because TM did not bungle the final e as many native English-speakers do s. the mangling of Porsche). I'm just surprised she didn't go for merde which I'm sure she'd think more refined as it's French.

Best to swear in a non-indoeuropean language like Finnish or Hungarian if you want to reduce the risk of being caught saying something crass. Or Klingon - though you risk being exposed as a hopeless geek.

On 07/06/2016 at 4:43 AM, Cranberry said:

I sure never forgot there was only one Lindsay Lohan.

Yes ! Maybe I haven't watched the right movies, but it's not just thinking "hey, TM is almost unrecognizable in this role", it's actually forgetting that TM is playing the character, and even sometimes doubting that it's really her. It's the first time I've ever felt that way. It's been 4 seasons and I still forget. That has to be exceptional.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Isazouzi said:

Yes ! Maybe I haven't watched the right movies, but it's not just thinking "hey, TM is almost unrecognizable in this role", it's actually forgetting that TM is playing the character, and even sometimes doubting that it's really her. It's the first time I've ever felt that way. It's been 4 seasons and I still forget. That has to be exceptional.

Agreed. The show and TM have done a spectacular job in making the clones so distinctive. I still forget, too. All the awards to Tatiana.

• Love 3

I'm not sure anyone has said that Tatiana is the only actress who can possibly pull this off, just that it is quite amazing to watch her do it and she deservers to be recognized for the amazing job she is doing. Sure there are other actors who can do this. the best of the best, to which Tatiana's name should be added. I would put her up there with Meryl Streep and Helen Mirren. Difference is, she's playing more characters in one show than I can remember, and no, the old sketch shows do not count. Those were vastly different characters played up for laughs. Not the same as what Tat is doing.

I think Tatiana's work deserves praise and deserves to be recognized. When I see how much attention a bad actress gets and how little Tatiana is getting it is incredibly frustrating. But Hollywood (and fame) isn't about talent. I just hope Tatiana continues to grow as an actress and get amazing work. I feel like, after Orphan Black anything else is just not going to be a challenge for her.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I'm not sure anyone has said that Tatiana is the only actress who can possibly pull this off, just that it is quite amazing to watch her do it and she deservers to be recognized for the amazing job she is doing. Sure there are other actors who can do this. the best of the best, to which Tatiana's name should be added. I would put her up there with Meryl Streep and Helen Mirren. Difference is, she's playing more characters in one show than I can remember, and no, the old sketch shows do not count. Those were vastly different characters played up for laughs. Not the same as what Tat is doing.

I think Tatiana's work deserves praise and deserves to be recognized. When I see how much attention a bad actress gets and how little Tatiana is getting it is incredibly frustrating. But Hollywood (and fame) isn't about talent. I just hope Tatiana continues to grow as an actress and get amazing work. I feel like, after Orphan Black anything else is just not going to be a challenge for her.

Well said @Mabinogia.

Sure there have been actors playing multiple roles going all the way back to movies I remember like the 'The Parent Trap' or more recently like the Cylons in an ensemble cast like on BSG, but in this case TM is playing most of the main characters in a TV series.  And she does an impressive job.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 1
On 6/6/2016 at 2:47 PM, MissLucas said:

She said shite, schiesse, and shit all in this episode.

• Love 1