Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S05.E08: Six Persians Walk Into a Bar

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 1:46 PM, Morgalisa said:

Asa's "boyfriend" was on one time when she was "recording" her album. He is one of the Jackson family nephews. Forgive all the air quotes.

I recall speculation at the time on how much he was financing her "music" projects.

• Like 2

Who answers the door openly brandishing a machete? 

Who's natural reaction is to grab a assault weapon when the door rings; not thinking it may be a fed ex man or flower delivery or neighbor but assumes it's an automatic threat to your life? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Who answers the door openly brandishing a machete? 

I do.  Too much ID channel. no friends nearby, and neighbors know to call first.  :-)

On 6/10/2016 at 11:36 AM, charmed1 said:

Her boyfriend, Jermaine Jackson, Jr., was on the show during an episode of the first season. They went to go visit Quincy Jones' grandson back when Asa's storyline was making music or whatever the hell she calls it. Back when she had her original ass. I recognized him immediately because he portrayed his father in the Jacksons biopic. He's one of Jermaine's original kids that he had with Hazel Gordy, Berry Gordy's daughter, and not one of the unfortunate cousin/sibling offspring  that Jermaine made with his brother Randy's woman. 

Ahhhh, so that's how she got access to Uncle Michael's Thriller jacket.  

• Like 2

What made Reza think that sending a midget armed with a can of silly string to deliver invites to his (allegedly!) comedy routine would be funny? I am guessing whatever made him think he'd make a good stand-up comedian? Asshole.