Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E09: Saints And Sinners

• Start Topic

On June 1, 2016 at 11:59 AM, breezy424 said:

I guess it depends where you're from.  In my neck of the woods and I know a number of my kid's friends who have gone there, it's TCC.  Maybe it has to do with the sailing program because that's a major part of their interest of going there.

Not to be a dick, but here is the sailing program web URL: http://sailing.cofc.edu   Both my brother and sister-in-law went there and I live in Chas and have never heard it referred to as "TCC".  

• Love 1
On June 2, 2016 at 3:01 AM, BookElitist said:

RemBERT is a one traffic stop li'l town right near Sumter(no, not Fort Sumter in Charleston) S.C.  It's near[ish] Columbia and Florence, S.C.

And RAVENEL, SC located directly west of Charleston  is a serious speed-trap, haha.  Ouch! 

Ya, i'm an alumni of cofc, attend many functions, sports, cougar club etc etc over the years, even have a kid there. Never heard or seen the college referred to as tcc by anyone or any product. It is referred to as The College now though as indicated by some of their sports uniforms.  Funny, everytime I see the outside façade of Patricias house, I think of Randolph Hall.

Ravenel is the speedtrap south of Charleston.

(edited)

Idk, Larissa is giving me the creeps.  Or maybe it's the thought that she could be sharing a coffin with Count Chocula that's really creeping me.  Ew.

This is one of the top five things that have made me laugh on these forums, love it.

I like coffins and vampires but still, ewww.

I´ve been liking a lot of posts about Craig being an idiot/slacker, but I´m still holding on to hope that he´ll man up really, really soon. I need it to happen, so he doesn´t end up a sad old poorer Whitney.

Pretty sure Craig blows off anything that's not convenient for him. Can't believe he told JD he wasn't about to miss a trip to LA just because of a job.  Yes, Craig.  No one ever misses anything they'd rather be doing because of a job. AHole.

The show is his main job though, and maybe he´s just unable to look into the future, like Thomas. The man-child is strong with these two.

Thomas was so nice this episode, of course he needs to get a paternity done but he can still respect Kathryn for what she is to him in his life (when the kid turns out to be his...) and then just be good to her. It was so true that the universe brought them together to make these kids and they need to make the best of it and enjoy it, even though they´re both crazy in their own unique way. They´re not evil people, not like Landon and Whitney (ok not really, but those two still suck).

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 5
On May 30, 2016 at 7:35 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Oh wow, Snowflake, color me sooooo impressed!  You took a few pics splashing in a nearby beach -- and presto, instant magazine!  Oh yeah, Snowflake, you got yourself a magazine -- uh, the same way you're gonna get Horseteeth to be into you.  

I am sorry, but I can't follow who horse teeth and snowflake are?. Some help please.

6 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I am sorry, but I can't follow who horse teeth and snowflake are?. Some help please.

Snowflake (as in special) is Landon and Horseteeth is Shep.

• Love 2

Speaking of "Horseteeth", I don't usually pay much attention to Shep's too-large false front teeth. Then when he was in Los Angeles, it was one of the main things I noticed about him, because all the other guys at Whitney's party had nice teeth. Wonder why Shep won't spend some of his money on getting new dentures that are the correct size? Or is it that they're implants? 

For all his wealth Shep seems unsophisticated and not to have traveled much. He never had a massage? He sure didn't know how to treat the massage therapist as a professional. Really embarrassed himself there. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Shep's teeth are capped, or they are surgical implants with metal rods, (can't remember which he said they were) so he'd have to get extensive dental work to replace them. But as you say, he can certainly afford it. Somewhere along the line, a woman who mattered to him must have told him they were adorable.

Edited by Major Bigtime
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Shep's teeth are capped, or they are surgical implants with metal rods, (can't remember which he said they were) so he'd have to get extensive dental work to replace them. But as you say, he can certainly afford it. Somewhere along the line, a woman who mattered to him must have told him they were adorable.

Yeah, some kind woman who thought he might be embarrassed by them and was too poor to get them fixed...

• Love 1
On 5/31/2016 at 0:41 AM, Sew Sumi said:

Don't JD and Elizabeth have four kids? And NO talk of inducing even ONE of them? Even if she was never induced, it's often discussed as a precaution. Maybe Elizabeth has been lucky enough that she went full term with no complications with all of her pregnancies, but just during the course of doctor's appointments, you'd think JD would have heard about WHY people are induced. 

If he bothered to even show up to those appointments. 

Supposedly JD was on a drunken bender for one of his kids' births and didn't show up at all for it.  I don't think anyone really believes Craig gave 15K to work with JD, it was probably all fake.

The blind item:

This married reality show cast member is not at all what he appears to be. He claims to have a variety of businesses on the show. However, he holds no trademarks on any of the products and businesses he pushes on the show. In addition, he has a number of financial and legal problems including a history of foreclosures and bad debts. I have no idea if he even has a job, but it certainly not the one he portrays on the show. His business partners are equally as fake. Word on the street is he runs with a few of his cast mates who enjoy partying to the fullest. In fact, I’ve been told he completely missed the birth of one of his children while out on a two day bender. He’s not a southerner, let alone a southern gentleman. It’s all scripted TV. J.D. (John David) Madison "Southern Charm"

• Love 2