Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Housewifely Media: Clips, Previews, Reviews and Articles

2 hours ago, Harvey said:

Does that mean it was renewed?

Outside an official announcement, the cast have pretty much said they are back next year, same with The Conners and Single Parents. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I was so happy that ABC moved this show to Wednesday night. It should never had been sent to Friday night in the first place. Looking forward to next season. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

I was so happy that ABC moved this show to Wednesday night. It should never had been sent to Friday night in the first place. Looking forward to next season. 

Oh I know, I don't get that move at all. So happy ratings stayed good and Wednesdays have shown their were more viewers. I just don't get ABC these days. They want to ruin their popular shows by shoving them to times that don't work. The shows they DO want cancel they throw to that time slot and realized it doesn't automatically kill them. They have shows working on Friday and Sundays and yet try to move them around "to see if the audience will follow". Just stop!

• Like 3

I think all these schedules are wishful thinking. It's highly questionable whether any shows will be able to shoot in time to start airing this fall. COVID cases are rising in CA, and many other places. I don't see how they go back to work until this situation is more under control, and I don't see how it will get under control until there's a major breakthrough in medicine or some major effort like what they did in New Zealand, where they tested massive numbers of people and managed to quarantine EVERYONE who was a carrier, to stop it from continuing to spread.

But it's nice to have some idea of at least what the networks want to do, whether or not it's likely to happen.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

On 6/19/2020 at 10:03 AM, possibilities said:

I think all these schedules are wishful thinking. It's highly questionable whether any shows will be able to shoot in time to start airing this fall. COVID cases are rising in CA, and many other places. I don't see how they go back to work until this situation is more under control, and I don't see how it will get under control until there's a major breakthrough in medicine or some major effort like what they did in New Zealand, where they tested massive numbers of people and managed to quarantine EVERYONE who was a carrier, to stop it from continuing to spread.

But it's nice to have some idea of at least what the networks want to do, whether or not it's likely to happen.

It seems like people are planning on simply going back to their normal lives and pretend the virus is not an issue anymore. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Harvey said:

It seems like people are planning on simply going back to their normal lives and pretend the virus is not an issue anymore. 

I kind of doubt that they would do that, but I wonder if the casts and crews of some of these shows might voluntarily quarantine themselves so that they can go on filming with some restrictions.  It's just a thought I had - very questionable as to whether it would be feasible, though.

1 hour ago, Yeah No said:

I kind of doubt that they would do that, but I wonder if the casts and crews of some of these shows might voluntarily quarantine themselves so that they can go on filming with some restrictions.  It's just a thought I had - very questionable as to whether it would be feasible, though.

Yeah, I can see some filming not being a problem, especially given current guidelines. There are pieces that I don't think the show can move on from such as: Taylor and Trip's graduation, Second Breakfast at the local cafe, Greg doing completely online learning through the university. Even Mr. "Social Media Star" would make sense.