Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: See

• Start Topic

I think I might like this show - depending on how much Tulip I have to endure. I find Ruth Negga's portrayal of the character to be off the mark. She plays her like an annoying teenager.  Also, her accent is so stereotypically textbook that it sounds more like a mockery of a Texas accent.

Finally, some explanations for all that happened in the pilot! I laughed at the "1881!!!!!" title reveal and thought at first those lynched people were the people who cowboy had been camping with that evening. I'm not so sure now, but I need to replace my 16 year old TV set. I think I was better able to understand Cassidy (wow!) and enjoyed the fight scene that reminded of me something from Evil Dead. I do wonder if those vampire hunters are clones or immortal like Cassidy. What was Cassidy looking at when he discovered he had been cleaning up the church and discovered it was dawn? I couldn't tell if it was the sunrise or the contrail.