Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E02: Week 2

• Start Topic

Now that they're starting to separate into individuals, I'm forming some "first impressions" of my own.

James S-uperfan.  What a disappointment you were.  After the "favorite bachelor pose,"  I thought we were in for some satirical interviews, but no.  You took it all too seriously and didn't get the joke at all.

*Chad gets the joke, but is playing it like he doesn't realize the group dates are just for fun and games, but he may be working for the producers to make conflict.   Chad is one of the best looking and he's in real estate.  I think he would make a good match for JoJo.  My husband felt very fond and protective of him when the other guys dissed him for eating too much.  "That's what buffets are for!" he yelled. 

Alex-- the ultimate up-tight conformist. That mindset of "All us good guys act exactly alike and walk in lock step" is good for the military where the group depends on each other, but in regular life it just makes him seem like a prissy church lady.

*Luke is also ex-military but West Point is a whole different level.  You have to be way above average intelligence just to get in.  I think he's too smart for JoJo.

Wells.  Just my type.  Not JoJo's at all. He'll be a nice friend for her like Jared was for Kaitlyn.

*Derek.  The first on-on-one date usually means something on TB and they had good chemistry together.

*Jordan.  I can't figure out if she's lost interest or just put him on the back-burner per Ali's suggestion.

*Chase -- why have Jordan when Chase is the same thing, only better?  He gets my vote for best looking.

Christian is bright and bubbly but I don't think JoJo's into that style.

Grant -- they had some hot kisses. I think he'll go pretty far.

Evan-- I don't think he would have been considered for the show for one minute if he hadn't had the "erectile dysfunction" ready made for all those puns.  Dweebiest contestant ever.  He even squeezes his eyes shut when he laughs.

I'm so tired of typing JoJo and hearing grown men saying it.  It sounds like they're talking baby talk.

*My guess for the finalists.

• Love 15

I just realized that Wells looks like a Franco brother with that smile and his eyes, and so he has gained a million attractiveness points in my book.

Luke is still the sexiest one there and looks like an excellent kisser on top of that, but I saw a few red flags. Too jealous of the other guys getting time at the nighttime group date way too early on.

There were some great dates in this episode! The choose your own adventure one was really fun. I then thought the snow machine mini-date was the best one I've seen at a cocktail party, UNTIL I watched the tag at the end and saw Christian with the bathtub. Awesome.

I loved Alex hopping up on that gigantic chair. Jordan looked like a 50s greaser at that group date with the hair and the leather jacket. I was happy that James Taylor (that's who it was, right?) read his poem to Jojo instead of singing it.

Do guys really want to hear the girl they are after say that the love she's looking for is the kind that her ex-boyfriend has found? I mean... sort of weird, right? I did appreciate her telling Chad "one second" though when he came to interrupt one of her conversations. That doesn't happen often.

Chad is such a creep and ultimate douche, but he did make me laugh a few times. I loved him still shoving meat in his face at the rose ceremony. I don't think we've ever seen a contestant eating more than drinking at a cocktail party. I also really enjoyed his finger-snapping West Side Story enactment. Also his commentary during the rose ceremony and the look of confusion as he scanned the group to find out who Christian was when his name was called. Poor awkward Daniel has no friends so has joined up as Chad's sidekick. I think Chad just likes having someone who will nod and agree with his nonsensical opinions about nice guys and protein shakes. Obviously his theory is that if the immediate impression people have is of him being a dick, he can only pleasantly surprise them from there. His strategy seems to be giving Jojo no unearned praise so she needs to work for him.

• Love 11
(edited)

Oh you sucked me in this season Bachelorette! (And it's not really Jo-Jo)!

Well done ABC to make Chad the center the clear villain and feed him the best stuff. He knows his role and he plays it so well! His liners were hilarious and I like the fact that he sees it for what it is. She's hot, I'm hot, let's just get this "real" thing over with and go so what we wanna do. Don't get me wrong, he's a big douche who really needs to stop playing so hard to be bad but he causes so much hilarity and craziness while trolling the dudes and it makes me laugh hard.

(And like many of you, I do AGREE he's right with what he says, he's just a big ole dick while saying it.)

Everyone lives in a bubble so I don't blame the guys for being so insecure and mad about Chad. There's not much else to do but talk about everyone else. (and they really are worse than woman!) 

I missed Luke's date but he's sexy.

Oh Jordan's hair when it flopped when they were doing the engagement dance was horrid. I thought he was easy on the eyes but then his hair just gets in the way and I don't like him much anymore. And the only reason Jo-Jo put him on the back burner this week is because she was becoming too obvious how much she wants him. She knew she had to dial it back.

It's the Chad show till she sends his butt home and then the focus will shift. And dang Chad, you need some anger management clearly after seeing next week. You are a mess, a hot mess but you are a mess. (He can just stop talking)

Oh and the SportsNation date was awesome because I was there maybe a week or two before they filmed there. Wish I ran into that situation. I would have DIED! 

And Jo-Jo is cute but she has blinders on with the men, clearly she's not looking for LOVE, she's looking for a HOT lay. Nothing wrong with that, I just hate that they pretend.

Edited by emjohnson03
  • Love 2

Chad is a huge douche - his proposal and the nagging line to JoJo were awful; picking on people's height; telling someone who didn't get a date they were basically being a whiner - when he had a date. His whole schtick of not being that into her sure changed the moment he got a kiss. Then he couldn't stay away from her and suddenly was interviewing how great she was. 

Having said that he is hot and I find it hilarious watching how jealous the other guys are of him and how they are picking apart his eating and workout habits. TV gold watching them get all riled up over nothing. 

• Love 3

I can see Chad telling the producers "Look, I really just want to be on "Bachelor in Paradise", but I know I have to be on the mother show first.  Can you just tell me what part you want me to play, and I'll do it for however long it takes it get me to Mexico?".  Or he's decided to Kobayashi Maru the whole deal as others have suggested.  Play HIS game, not theirs and try to re-wire the proceedings from the inside.  Because his real estate business will benefit from whatever type publicity he gets. People are and will talk about him, and that's the most important thing. 

Jo (I'm with ya, wings707!) is pretty maniacal and as artificially animated as I thought she'd be.  And it would be nice if she could dial down the sparkle a little.

• Love 2

I think it was fairly obvious at the end that she was forced to choose Chad.  Just the way she said it spoke volumes, and she seems very distant from him in many of their interactions...he becomes weirder and weirder at each conversation.  Though I can see why people like that he was "honest", he was really quite the jerk in an obvious way so I just don't think honesty matters much at that point.  He could hardly even be warm to Jojo, and she would have to see that is not exactly the kind of person you have a relationship with.

• Love 5

I'm a sucker for a self-deprecating dude with a good smile so I'm hoping Wells sticks around for a long time. And LOLLLLLLLLLL forever at Chad doing chinups with a suitcase full of protein powder chained around his waist. You cannot write satire better than that. 

• Love 12

Chad is a douchewagon, but he's not wrong about things. If what he was saying came out of someone like Wells, I think we'd all be loving it a lot more. As it is, I already love Wells. I liked that Jojo appreciated that he gave his all and didn't give up even though he was clearly out of his wheelhouse and almost ready to die lol.

Jordan and Chase are twins, right? The only way I can tell them apart is that Jordan likes leggings more than Chase. I've never seen so much ridiculous Johnny Bravo swoopy hair in my life. Every time I see that hairdo I laugh. It's like the Axe Body Spray of hair - something you expect to find on a 14-year-old.

I want there to be a date that involves hair trimmers and a challenge to slice off the swoop.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

Anyone else see JoJo in her car take both hands off the wheel to push her hair back? 

I was wondering if she doesn't own a hair tie.  Her hair was blowing all in her face in that scene and it must have been hot as hell in the fireman equipment in the hot sun with all that hair on her neck.  

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Did anyone else get a real date rapist vibe from Chad threatening to confront her with "You know you really like me!" if he didn't get a rose? Dude went from "offbeat but a jerk" to "just plain creepy" when he said that.

The only thing keeping Chad from being a wife-beater is the fact that he isn't married.

• Love 9
(edited)
11 hours ago, Superpole2000 said:

Chad can't be "real." If anyone felt like he does then they probably wouldn't bother with this show. Chad seems like an obvious plant, and as such, it appears this show is enjoying making fun of itself. I don't think that's a great long-term strategy, though. This show needs to keep some semblance of reality to avoid slipping into becoming a parody of itself. It won't work if everyone is in on the joke.

After watching a season of "UnReal" and  getting a glimpse of the behind the scenes manipulations, I can't help but believe Chad is a plant. Forget JoJo, it's all about Chad.  No one inquired when JoJo disappeared, but if Chad goes to the bathroom, it's a topic of conversation. I also find it interesting that the "newbies" are singing his praises. Why?  For me, something just doesn't smell right.  I like JoJo, but I think I am going to pass on this season. 

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 1

Also the fact that that whole cocktail was scripted to be about Chad: No one seemed to care that JoJo disappeared with generic-guy #27 off to some fireplace with mittens and the worst fake snow I've ever seen (more like Giant-Dandruff).  The other guys were more obsessed with Chad and what Chad was eating than with actually trying to get time with JoJo.  Ordinarily, someone taking the Lead away for an extended period would cause it's own "drama".  Here, not a peep.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

Anyone else see JoJo in her car take both hands off the wheel to push her hair back? 

I missed that but caught the other 127 times.  That has become annoying and we are only 2 in.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

I can see Chad telling the producers "Look, I really just want to be on "Bachelor in Paradise", but I know I have to be on the mother show first.  Can you just tell me what part you want me to play, and I'll do it for however long it takes it get me to Mexico?".  Or he's decided to Kobayashi Maru the whole deal as others have suggested.  Play HIS game, not theirs and try to re-wire the proceedings from the inside.  Because his real estate business will benefit from whatever type publicity he gets. People are and will talk about him, and that's the most important thing. 

Jo (I'm with ya, wings707!) is pretty maniacal and as artificially animated as I thought she'd be.  And it would be nice if she could dial down the sparkle a little.

JoJo is just fine and doing a good job of making sure guys she's interested in get to spend time with her. I see absolutely nothing maniacal about her. Funny who is seeing all these over-the-top flaws. Very funny. Anyway, she needs to stop talking about Ben and his and Lauren's love like it's some kind of ideal. That rejection seemed to have affected her more than we thought.

• Love 7

Anyone else think James s didn't write that poem?  There was a part where he read a character trait about himself, and he laughed and said, "that's true."

also, why does JJ keep saying she wants this great love like Ben and Lauren?  She wants her fiancée to make out and have had sex with 2 other women in the 3 days before he proposes?  To tell another woman he loves her the DAY BEFORE he proposes?  

Right now I'm liking JJs personality, but I really wish she would stop brushing her hair back. GET A HAIR CLIP!  

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

After watching a season of "UnReal" and  getting a glimpse of the behind the scenes manipulations, I can't help but believe Chad is a plant. Forget JoJo, it's all about Chad.  No one inquired when JoJo disappeared, but if Chad goes to the bathroom, it's a topic of conversation. I also find it interesting that the "newbies" are singing his praises. Why?  For me, something just doesn't smell right.  I like JoJo, but I think I am going to pass on this season. 

Who is singing his praises? Newbies where?  Yeah, he is a plant.  It could not be more obvious. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Chad is just like Olivia in Ben's season in that he loves to talk and is good at it, and is happy to be on camera as much as possible. I felt sorry for Olivia because she really was being used by the producers to be the person we wanted to hate. 

I think Chad is a plant too. Unlike Olivia, who was part of the group (in the group scenes you can tell the rest of the house did like her, she was participating and having fun along with the rest of them), Chad only has the other person, Daniel, who JoJo did not want to keep as his sidekick. I wonder if JoJo's ultimate rejection we can see coming from the way he has been set up and his reaction to it is going to hurt his luxury real estate sales reputation. Who would want a semi-violent person showing them a house all alone?

I am very impressed with JoJo (and Joelle is such a pretty name--why, Fletcher family, didn't you just call her Joelle all the time instead of this stupid nickname) and how she acts with the guys. She is pretty kind to all of them and we are being allowed to see some exasperation on her face during the rose ceremony and when Chad kept interrupting her. 

Edited by MakeMeLaugh
  • Love 3

Wells is adorable.  Certainly one of the few that's not a meathead.   She should scoop him right up.

I liked Luke alot and was impressed with his West Point background and Texas home for her.  But then--when talking about his last break-up,  he touched his nose.   A 'tell" for a lie.  Proceed with caution.

Derek wasn't the the most suave of the boys but I think there was real substance there.  He seems real husband material, but maybe not as sophisticated as Jo may like. He grew up in a small Iowa town. 

I'm glad Jo is making out with many guys, because after the kiss with Jordan I feared it was going to be another season of it's so obviously *you*  and the rest of the season a waste.   But she's pretty kissy touchy-feely with all the guys.  It may not be Emily's technique but she's stringing them all along.  I like it.  

um, yes Chad is a producer induced character.  If their confrontations were real why aren't they asking him why he is constantly in front of a camera doing talking heads.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Who is singing his praises? Newbies where?  Yeah, he is a plant.  It could not be more obvious. 

[shrug] I don't know. I don't see anyone singing his praises as a human being and a productive member of society, but I think newbies and old timers alike can agree this guy is reality TV gold. Whether he's a producer plant, highly influenced by producers, or just going rogue on roid rage, I don't even care. I think it's probably all of the above. The waiting for her to arrive to the RC party is likely completely producer driven. The talking head insults are likely producer influenced with leading questions. But I think the best (as in worst) comments that are obviously off the cuff are 100% him. The little things that made me LOL like when the guys were accusing him of caring more about the buffet than about JoJo and instead of reacting about not caring about JoJo, he says, "Did you TRY the meat on a stick? It's delicious!" as he pops more meat in his mouth. Or the West Side Story Care Bears or using chains to strap suitcases of protein powder to his bare torso to exercise off the freaking house because whatever Bowflex machine they have in the house he'd snap in half--metal frame and all. This is only week 2; this guy is coming out of the gate a contender for best Wrong Reasons villain of all time, and my Wrong Reasons heart is loving every minute.

• Love 18
13 minutes ago, MakeMeLaugh said:

I forgot--Wells is my favorite. I would take him as a Bachelor. He would be the most entertaining Bachelor ever.

I agree, he was the stand out for me.  I would love to see him as the bach, very compelling guy.  

I like Jordan too.  I was prepared to see a player and a guy with a huge ego but that did not happen.

He handled Chad with maturity.

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

or just going rogue on roid rage

Hadn't thought of that.  Would not surprise me.  At any rate he is an act and chewing the scenery, I will add. 

It was refreshing to see someone actually eat on this show, though.  Never knew they had a buffet either. 

Though his delivery needed work, he told the truth about that stupid engagement challenge.  Make note production; that was terrible! 

• Love 2

Yeah, Chad kind of cracked me up. 

He starts with -  "What's wrong with you guys?  You can't be falling in love with someone you've known for 5 minutes!  Don't be heartbroken because she doesn't pick you for a date -  you don't even KNOW her!  Fake proposals?  declaring love? how stupid!"

And then he drinks the Kool-Aid, and  it's   "I think I'm really falling for her, I need to get more time!  Hey Jojo!  pick me!  PICK ME! those other guys are LOSERS,  they're boys, I'm a MAN.  I'm  your one true love! I can make you happy!"

• Love 9

Jordan's a lot sweeter and more likable than I thought he would be. Dear lord, does Derek look just like John Krasinski. But yes, Chad is the star of the this season. I don't care if he's a plant -- if so, he's a very good actor.

• Love 4

Chad is Olivia, the 2 of them should get acquainted. Maybe they can be on Bachelor Pad together. 

I like Jordan, Derek, Wells, Luke a lot of them. I also like how happy and friendly they all are with each other. They're enjoying the process and making friends.

• Love 3

I don't see how Chad is like Olivia. I mean she was literally delusional, seeing a connection when he was ignoring her etc. I got more of a Jubilee vibe in that she stayed out of the group stuff and would "steal" time with him. 

• Love 4

Stealing this quote from the great recap

Chad somehow affixes his luggage (which, as a side note, appears to contain only giant jugs of protein powder)

Did anyone notice those giant jugs of protein powder were EMPTY!  wth?  If the idea is to add weight why on earth would you add empty jugs of anything?   Either some producer told him to do this or Chad is a phony....probably both.

17 minutes ago, scribe95 said:

I don't see how Chad is like Olivia. I mean she was literally delusional, seeing a connection when he was ignoring her etc. I got more of a Jubilee vibe in that she stayed out of the group stuff and would "steal" time with him. 

I think it's simply because Olivia was the token villain of the season similar to Chad this season.  Delusional or not both were incredible unlikeable people.

I like Wells as well; he has a sense of humor about himself which seems rare on this show.  Yeah he's a bit of a goof ball and I know there is no way Jojo will pick him in the end so here's to hoping he makes it to BIP and he doesn't loose that fun outlook.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, scribe95 said:

Yes. And the same "I'm not like these other bitches, I'm in a class by myself" attitude.

• Love 2

Chad reminds me of Eric Close.  I loved him on Without a Trace.

http://mame-m.sakura.ne.jp/soclose/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/eric200909.jpg

Here in Dallas, we're calling Nick B Santa Romo.  He looks a little like a young Tony Romo - which isn't a bad thing in my book!

She's already dumped some of the men I thought were attractive and some of the ones left just look like doofs to me.  Of course, I'm looking at them with old eyes so maybe all this floppy hair is attractive to young women.  IMO, either have short hair or long hair, not both.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, scribe95 said:

I got more of a Jubilee vibe in that she stayed out of the group stuff and would "steal" time with him. 

It would be Bachelor heaven  to have Jubilee and Chad together on Bach-in-Paradise, with the two of them going to buffets together.

• Love 3

OMG, all I could think of, when I saw Chad with his suitcase of supplements and chowing down on multiple animals worth of meat, is "good god, what does that man's poop smell like???"  That bathroom can't be usable for hours after Chad has been in there.  And he must smell revolting.

So much bitchiness this week.  I thought it was bad enough this week, but it reached pretty epic proportions this week.  If I was JoJo, faced with this bunch of muppets, I'd walk away right now.

• Love 2

I loved the Sports Nation date and I would have totally given my rose to Marcellus Wiley. It was so funny when he was yelling "Chad's not a giver! Chad's not a giver!"

It was really bizarre how Chad randomly worked in that his mother died just six months ago. And then basically said "She was my everything, but I got a cute dog". I too noticed him lifting the suitcase of empty plastic jugs which.....??? Liz Lemon is my spirit animal so I can't fault anyone from going to town on the free! meat! Perhaps the only time on this franchise when someone has eaten. 

Wells in that little hat before the date was totally cute. Sorry but no one looks bad in a firefighter uniform...I kind of swooned when the firefighter chief running the drills expressed concern about Wells.

And yes, Derek is totally Jim from The Office. Wouldn't it be great if he started shooting looks at the camera?

• Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, wings707 said:

I agree, he was the stand out for me.  I would love to see him as the bach, very compelling guy.  

I like Jordan too.  I was prepared to see a player and a guy with a huge ego but that did not happen. He handled Chad with maturity.

Agreed! I was prepared to dislike Jordan, and I don't. I don't mind his style either; I think it's a pretty common look among younger guys right now.

I read somewhere he was a huge bigot though; so I was all the more surprised to see he seemed to be the most soft-spoken metrosexual one out of all those guys. We'll see, I guess...

7 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Did anyone else get a real date rapist vibe from Chad threatening to confront her with "You know you really like me!" if he didn't get a rose? Dude went from "offbeat but a jerk" to "just plain creepy" when he said that.

I didn't get that particular vibe, but he's definitively creepy, and a creep, lurking in the shadows like he did. Jojo was def uncomfortable with that... And either it's completely fake, or the producers went and kicked him out when he stole Evan's one-on-one: by the time Alex arrived to confront him, he was already gone, replaced by another guy...

But that murderous look he shot at James Taylor when he got a rose... Shivers! Also that line: "It's only fun to mess with people when they get upset", which he seemed to mean... Brrrr. I love him on the show - a real love-to-hate-him villain -, but he'd genuinely scare me IRL.

3 hours ago, Shadyblue said:

Chad reminds me of Eric Close.  I loved him on Without a Trace.

Oooh yes, that's it! He's a mix between Eric Close and Alec Baldwin.

I'll miss James Superfan, he was like a giant puppy, and so serious about things, a bit like Alex, but endearing!

There's something about Luke that makes me uncomfortable, though I can't put my finger on what exactly. He seems... tense.

And like everyone else, I love Wells! If she doesn't pick him, I think he'd make a very interesting bachelor (and maybe he could have some more "alternative" suitors too...)

All in all, I'm really glad I started watching this program! It's my first time, I'm a Bachelorette virgin. What does "F1" mean btw? And what's the inside joke about "Wrong Reasons"?

Edited by GinnyMars

I wasn't going to watch this season because I think JoJo is a dud, but I watched for the first time last night.  

So I don't know the guys yet but I already know I like badboy/douchebag Chad, and I'm already sick of the short, muscle-bound, yapping dude.  

• Love 3

Luke reminds me of that character on King of the Hill who mumbles everything.  I can't understand half of what he's saying.  And the moody leaning-up-against-a-building shots really just need to stop.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, GinnyMars said:

There's something about Luke that makes me uncomfortable, though I can't put my finger on what exactly. He seems... tense.

Yeah...I got a weird vibe from him when he was all intense and miffed about other dudes getting to talk to Jojo... while on a group date with 10 other dudes. On a show with 25+ other dudes. At that point, with his random intensity and furrowed brow, he kind of struck me as a guy who accuses his girlfriend of "flirting" when she's friendly to the clerk at the grocery store. Also, being confused and outraged that you lost a firefighting challenge to...an actual firefighter? Give me a break. 

• Love 8

This episode should have been called "Chad and the Boobs".  She looked ridiculous in the wifebeater and fireman pants, hopping around.  I don't think the boobs moved, though.  Did we definitively decide last season that they were fake?  I think I was on the fence.

Chad could not have passed the psychological screening, as he clearly a sociopath, so I'm assuming he's a producer plant.  It was interesting how he got JoJo to doubt her reactions to him.  She's a sitting duck for an abusive manipulator.

Love Wells.  Luke seems like a solid pick, but is probably too much of a serious loner for her.  According to her Instagram, she's quite the party girl.  Nothing wrong with that, but don't think they'd be a good match.

• Love 4

Chad is okay in small doses but his schtick started to get old.  He did more talking-heads than anyone, it seemed.  He does bring the drama and the funny though.  He is apparently supposed to be this season’s villain, but I cannot stand whiny Alex, who just can’t seem to talk about anything other than how much he hates him.  Get over it already!   

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Fable said:

Chad is okay in small doses but his schtick started to get old.  He did more talking-heads than anyone, it seemed.  He does bring the drama and the funny though.  He is apparently supposed to be this season’s villain, but I cannot stand whiny Alex, who just can’t seem to talk about anything other than how much he hates him.  Get over it already!   

Agreed.  Some of his comments were actually quite astute and funny.  But then it just became the same old thing over and over again. It was too much.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, GinnyMars said:

Agreed! I was prepared to dislike Jordan, and I don't. I don't mind his style either; I think it's a pretty common look among younger guys right now.

I read somewhere he was a huge bigot though; so I was all the more surprised to see he seemed to be the most soft-spoken metrosexual out of all those guys. We'll see, I guess...

It looks like he's changed his position on gay people since college but who knows: http://www.outsports.com/2013/1/18/4054192/jordan-rodgers-has-no-problem-with-a-gay-teammate. A lot of young Christians (a lot of young people, period) are taught to think a particular way and don't really examine it until they've had more life experience.

40 minutes ago, huahaha said:

It looks like he's changed his position on gay people since college but who knows: http://www.outsports.com/2013/1/18/4054192/jordan-rodgers-has-no-problem-with-a-gay-teammate. A lot of young Christians (a lot of young people, period) are taught to think a particular way and don't really examine it until they've had more life experience.

Thanks for the link, Huahaha. The incident was in 2012 and that article is from 2013, so possibly just some damage control, plus being "OK with a gay teammate" is kind of a low bar... but okay, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

By the way, I was checking out those guys' profiles and based on them, I think my favorites are Derek, Christian and... Jordan!

50 minutes ago, portergirl99 said:

Okay, was it just me or did Damn Daniel make a comment along the lines of "The last time I saw a hose that big was in my apartment"????

It was even worse, I think it was something about... polishing a hose? Or something...

(And on his online profile, he is listed as a "male model" instead of a Canadian. Really??)

(edited)
1 hour ago, WhoAmIReally said:

Chad could not have passed the psychological screening, as he clearly a sociopath, so I'm assuming he's a producer plant.  It was interesting how he got JoJo to doubt her reactions to him.  She's a sitting duck for an abusive manipulator.

I think he is a plant and over acting.  He appears to be auditioning for a slasher movie.  

Jo is tolerating Chad because he is a production pick.  She is doubting nothing and no sitting duck!  It was easy to see she wanted no part of him but has to tolerate their interactions until it is deemed he go. 

Is there a link about Jordan being anti gay at one point .  I had not heard this.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Fable said:

whiny Alex, who just can’t seem to talk about anything other than how much he hates him.  Get over it already!   

I agree, I find him more irritating than Chad (knowing he is acting out on purpose).  Alex cannot see that.  Ignore the guy.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Is there a link about Jordan being anti gay at one point .  I had not heard this.  

Here: "Jordan Rodgers, quarterback at Vanderbilt University and the brother of Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, was among students speaking out against the school's nondiscrimination policy as it applies to student groups, especially religious ones. Rodgers is a member of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, which is opposed to homosexuality and whose website talks about "saving" gays from their "lifestyle." (...)"

(there may be more, I don't know; I got this from Huahaha's link)